Superfluity of Naughtiness Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rip the band-aid off, Linz," he said.

"Hmmm," I countered. Barry was still staring so I stared back. "I have discovered a side of myself that sets me free. A side that I want to express freely with my friends and my husband, if he will still have me."

"Have you?" he stammered, "I love you, Lindsay. I vowed to always love you."

"The girl you made those vows to doesn't exist anymore. I'm a woman now and I have needs that I didn't before."

At that moment, Millie broke in. "Let's eat before dinner gets cold. We can talk about these details after supper."

We ate quickly and in relative silence, only comments about the food and the weather were made. Barry rarely took his eyes of of me. I helped Millie clear the table and we joined the men in the front room. Millie and I say next to each other on the sofa, the men sat in two arm chairs facing us. There was a fog of tension before I spoke. "Barry, you know I love you. I always will."

"There's a 'but' coming," he said.

I smiled. "BUT, I need more than platitudes and roses." I place my hand firmly on Millie's thigh. "I've discovered a sexuality that I didn't know I had."

Barry's face furrowed as he attempted to connect the dots of the past few months. "Lindsay....are you...you're...gay?"

I didn't immediately respond and let the question linger. Finally, I said, "Actually, I think I'm a hyper-bisexual. Or, if you prefer, a non-binary nymphomaniac." I saw the color drain from Barry's face. Silence once again enveloped the room. I turned to Millie and changed the subject, "Baby, I'm going to need your help to catch Philbert."

"Philbert," Barry suddenly regained himself. "Catch Philbert? What are you talking about?"

I took a deep breath, and began to fill Barry in on both my mission and how I got there. His reaction was less bombastic that I imagined it would be. He sputtered some, shook his head, sometimes holding it in his hands. I felt a little sorry for him. But, to his credit, he never walked out.

A few minutes passed as he processed my mission. "And, if you can take Philbert down, we all get some peace?"

All three of us responded in unison, "Yes."

Barry's eyes shifted to each one of us, then back to me. "I don't like this...this nympho-whatever, Lindsay. But, if it can bring this town some peace, okay."

I stood up. "Barry, I think it would be best if you were not involved in the planning. That way you can deny knowledge of everything."

He agreed and after a quick peck on the cheek, left to go home. Millie and I stayed up planning for Philbert.

It took us several weeks to prepare it all, but finally, the day came when I was scheduled to meet the President of Silar's Bank in his office to discuss a church fundraiser. I arrived wrapped in a red trench coat of Millie's. I looked like Carmen Sandiego. But it wasn't the coat that did the trick, it was what was under the coat. And, what was in the rather large handbag I also carried.

I was ushered into his office and he stood to greet me and shake my hand. I held it a beat too long and noticed his confused expression. He offered me a seat, which I promptly took. "Mr. Philbert," I began.

"Please," he interrupted, "call me Thomas."

I smiled and continued. "Thomas, as you know the women's auxiliary is raising funds to support a missionary in Kenya." I struggled searching in my bag for a non-existent pamphlet. "Wait, I know I had a brochure in here." I stood and lifted the bag to his desk. "I know it's in here somewhere." I pulled out a pair of handcuffs and placed them on his desk. "How did THESE get in here?" I asked mindlessly. Next, I extracted a pair of alligator style nipple clamps. "That's odd."

All the while, I watched him from the corner of my eye. His eyes fall on each item and he shifted in his seat. "I'm sorry, Thomas, I can't seem to find....wait...hold on...." And I pulled out my coup de grace -- a duplicate of the cock cage Philbert had had delivered. I laid it deliberately down in front of him, keeping my hand on it and staring deep into his soul. "Word on the street is, you're a very bad man."

I stood up straight and unbuttoned my trench coat. He gasped. Under Millie's coat, I wore a latex outfit that consisted of a shelf bra and thong. Black garters connected to black fishnet stockings. He spluttered and blushed. I leaned over the desk, my breasts barely contained in the bra. "I will be at your house tonight at 7:00 sharp. We will finish this discussion then, won't we?" He nodded weakly. I smiled, gathered my utensils, buttoned-up my coat, and left.

At 7:00 on the dot, I rang the bell to Thomas Philbert's home. He opened it himself and looked very sheepish doing so. I strode in like I owned the place, and, in a way, I did. "Where do you suggest we continue these," I paused for effect, "negotiations?"

"I...I have a...space," he stuttered and then led me down the center hallway to a locked door. He fumbled with the keys before finally opening it. A staircase led down.

"A basement in Georgia? How unusual." I already knew this information due to the talents of Frank's brother, Clyde, a security specialist who we employed to totally bug Philbert's home.

"The previous owner had it built as a bomb shelter in the sixties," he replied, rather like a real estate salesman.

"Sound proof, then," I said. His foot slipped briefly on a step. He flicked on the lights and what I saw was actually quite shocking. The room could have been a set for one of those BDSM videos I'd seen to prepare myself. "Thomas, you ARE a naughty man." I slipped my trench coat off and began to walk around the room, examining each table and implement. "Are you wearing a cock cage?" I asked as I fingered a riding crop.

"I...umm...well..." he sputtered again. My fingers wrapped around the crop's handle.

"Well...what?"

"Y...yes."

I quickly spun around to face him, my face as angry as I could make it. Slamming the crop down on the nearest surface, I growled, "Yes, Mistress."

His eyes widened and I saw his body tremble. "Y...yes, mistress."

Without smiling nor waiting a beat, I replied, "Show me." He was naked within a minute. His overweight body was not at all arousing to me but the sight of his little dick encased in steel did have an effect. "You're pathetic," I growled again.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Do you imagine that that little cock will please me?"

"No, Mistress."

"Then tell me, slave; why am I here?"

"You are here so that I may serve you, Mistress.

"And what do you imagine might bring me pleasure?" I tapped the crop on my thigh.

His voice grew low and soft. "Punishing me, Mistress."

I walked right up to him and tapped his cheek with the crop. "That might work. But so might your mouth on my cunt or my strappie in your ass." He visibly shook and groaned as I gently held his exposed sack. I slowly tightened my grip. "On your knees, slave."

He obeyed so fast that I was fearful he would damage his knees on the thinly carpeted concrete. I grabbed his head and forced it between my thighs. "Inhale, slave. Breathe the aroma of your Mistress." I felt his nose nuzzling my through the thin fabric of my thong and closed my eyes and thought back to the men at Brethren Fellowship. His breath was hot and, between Philbert's breath and the thoughts of all those black cocks, I was getting easily aroused.

"Enough," I eventually told him, pushing him back. "Take my thong off." He obeyed. "Stuff it in your mouth." Again, he obeyed. "Finger your Mistress's cunt." To my surprise, we was quite good in this area and I almost grew weak in the knees as his long middle finger stroked over my spot.

I let him tease me for several minutes, then instructed him to move to a high saw horse and lean over. I locked his wrists into restraints and began to swat his fat ass with the riding crop. Precum dripped from his caged cock and I could only imagine the pain. I moved the crop to his sack and beat on it. He began to whimper and moan. Then, suddenly, I stopped and stepped back. I was sure I had enough video to use against him and I didn't want to go much further. I extracted my phone from my bag and began to take pictures.

"What the fuck are you doing!" He screamed, realizing that he was caught, literally with his pants down. I made no reply except to call 911 as he watched. "Yes, I was walking outside of 753, North Worthington and I heard a man scream for help. I think he's in a great deal of trouble." I disconnected the call and walked over to Philbert. "That part is very true, Thomas. In a few days, you will receive a mailing from a lawyer. Attend to the papers immediately and all of this will go away."

"I'll...I'll call the police! You can't do this...you...you fucking WHORE!" That last phrase was spat at me but I ignored it.

"You will do as I say. You have no choice. Besides, it's not nearly as painful as this," I added one last spank on his balls and he howled. By the time I had reached my car, the sirens of the local EMS were sounding.

Two weeks later, Philbert was in the conference room of AME church signing away a fair number of loans. Frank and Millie were there to serve as my witnesses. Barry stood by my side. Well, my right side. Tony was standing on my left and his hand was firmly attached to my ass the whole time. When everything had been signed and notarized, Philbert left in a huff.

I turned to Barry. "Barry, I know all of this is still quite new, but Tony and I will be celebrating and I'd like Millie to celebrate with you. After all, she's a much better teacher." He was about to speak when Millie took his hand and kissed him and pulled him aside. Frank walked over toward La'Toya, who, I learned, was a former student of his. Tony just pulled me to himself and kissed me passionately. After a few moments, he looked around. "Let's adjourn this party downstairs!"

12