Supergirl's Night Out

Story Info
Kylie goes into the public for the first time as a female.
2.1k words
4.59
15.2k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To tell you a little about myself I'm a 24 year old virgin, small frame guy, 5' 4" around 135 lbs, with a girlish figure. I have a tight round ass with wide hips that caused me to get a lot of cat-calls. Having shoulder length blonde hair, I usually would get mistaken as a young lady all the time.

My best friend Samantha, invited me to a cosplay party, and she thought it would be a good idea for me to as Supergirl, to match her Batgirl cosplay. She definitely could pass as her, Long red hair, and hourglass figure.

"Come on, I think it would be cute." exclaimed Samantha.

"I will try on one of your costumes, but I don't think I'll pass as Supergirl." I said.

"Well then put this one on then." Said Samantha.

She handed me the blue Supergirl outfit with a pleated short skirt.

"Now that's not fair, you get leather tights and I have to wear a skirt?" I whined.

"Shut-up whining, you little sissy, and put it on!" She commanded.

"Okay!!" I shouted as I grabbed the outfit and went to bathroom.

I closed the door and took off all my clothes. I picked up the blue thongs with a Supergirl logo on the crotch, and put them on, and tucked my little 2 inch cock between my legs. Then I put on the matching bra (that had gel cup that was a B-cup).

"Thank heavens, I shaved my body this morning." I thought to myself.

I put on the garter belt, and tan stockings, I then finished putting on the rest of the outfit. As I stepped out to show it off. Samantha was fully dressed already masking all.

"Come over here and let me do your makeup," Samantha said.

I stepped over to let her do my makeup. Then she painted my nails red. As she finished she stepped back.

"Damn, you are one hot bitch." She exclaimed.

"Here you go, put these on." She said, while handing me Red boots.

I put only boots, and turn around to the mirror, I was amazed. I looked like young Sarah Michelle Geller wearing a Supergirl outfit.

"We're definitely going to win the cosplay contest," She said.

"Yes I do." I said, with a big smile.

"Well it is time to go, bitch." She exclaimed, while slapping my ass as she walked by.

We drove to the hotel the party. It was at a hotel with a few hundred people there. When we got into the party, tons of men started coming up to us flirting.

Samantha leaned in and whispered "I know you don't like guys, but just playing along and flirt back no one will ever know".

Samantha was a natural flirt, I just watched her and mimicked her every move. A Guy came over and sat beside me, he was dressed as Superman. He started getting handsy, touching my hair then my upper leg at the bottom of the skirt.

I pushed him away saying, "Stop, I'm not into you like that."

I heard a deep voice behind me say, "Hey that's my girl."

I turned around and saw a massive man 6' 5" dressed as Thor. He winked at me. I decided to play alone.

"There you are, honey". I said.

Thor took me by the hand and pulled me to him, he leaned in.

Thor whispered, "Just give me a small kiss to make him believe".

He took one hand placed on the back of my head, and leaned down and kissed me. My heart started racing, then I felt his other hand cup my ass cheek under my skirt. When he broke the kiss, I was out of breath, a slight moan escaped my lips.

After I got composure over myself, I looked around and the Superman guy was gone. Then Samantha walking up with a guy dressed as Flash.

She shouted, "There you are!"

"I would like to introduce you to Kevin." She said while pointing to Flash.

"I see you've met his brother, Terry." She said smiling.

She through her arm over my shoulder saying, "This is my best friend, Kylie."

She leaned in and whispered, " We're going to go upstairs to their hotel room, I'm going to let Kevin fuck my brains out, don't worry about Terry, I told him you're a virgin, and he is a gentleman and he just to spend time with you."

So we got on the elevator, Samantha and Kevin started making out.

Terry leaned in and said, "So I was your first kiss?"

"Yes" I said in a shy voice, I felt my cheeks start blushing.

Then the elevator made it to their floor, we walked down the hall and went to their room. As we entered I noticed it was a suite that had a living area with two bedrooms, a kitchen and a bath. Samantha and Kevin went straight to Kevin's room, and as the door closed.

"You two have fun." Samantha giggled.

Me and Terry sat down on the couch. I can hear Samantha moaning in ecstasy in the next room. I guess the sounds for of Flash fucking Batgirl turn Terry on. He leaned in for a kiss. Apparently, it had me wound up, because I met his lips with mine.

We passionately kissed. I threw my arms around him, he started kissing my neck. I was clawing on his shoulders, it felt so amazing. I couldn't believe I was making out with a guy.

"Am I gay?" I thought to myself.

He grabbed me by my small waist, and picked me up and made me straddle his lap. He snatched off the top of his costume. I placed my hands on his massive pecs.

"What am I doing!" I was screaming in my mind.

Before I knew he had my hands above my head. Then quickly ripped off my shirt and bra.

"Wow, I love flat chested women." He growled, as he started to suck on my nipples.

I started moaning loud and started grinding my hips as I straddle his crotch. I felt his massive cock growing under me. I was nervous and wanted to stop but my body wouldn't let me. I just keep moaning. I heard Samantha from the other room.

she screamed, "Go ahead Kylie, just suck his cock."

Terry said, "It's okay, I know you little secret. Samantha told me, we can go as far as you want to go. Just pull it out let you look at it, if you want to suck it you can if not I want pressure you"

"Okay, I'll just look at it." I said softly.

He picked me up, put me on the floor on my knees, pulled his pants down, and sat down on the couch in front of me.

"Go ahead, just touch it, you know you want to." He said.

I nodded, then reached out and put my hands at the base of it. It was circumcised and had to be at least 9" long with and very thick. It felt so hot to the touch.

"Go ahead, stroke it." He said.

As he took my hand I started guarding it up and down his shaft. It felt so amazing. I was amazed by the length of the thickness.

"Just kiss the tip, you know you want to or you you would not be stroking and drooling over it." He whispered.

"But..." I said.

"No buts, just give a small kiss. Just a harmless kiss, it's the least you can do since I helped you earlier tonight." He said with a big smile.

So I puckered up my lips, and touched the tip against them. I felt a string of precum stuck my lips. Then he thrusted his hips, as his head popped into my mouth, he grabbed the back of my head and taking a handful of my blonde hair. A lite moan escape from around my lips as he made my head bob up and down on him. I started to enjoy the taste. He released my hair, to much surprise I didn't stop.

He reached over and picked up a bottle of lube. He pulled the thongs to the side and lubed up his fingers. I felt and push one finger in me. I moaned louder while sucking his cock.

"That's it sweetie, you like Daddy's cock." He moaned.

The musky taste and smell drove me crazy, as I moving up and down his shaft. I could only get about a third of him in my mouth. I started bucking back onto his hand. Then I heard Samantha behind me.

"I come to check on you, and I see you're busy. Why don't you all love birds go get on his bed." She said giggling

Terry stood up, his cock popped out of my mouth. He grabbed by my waist and lifted me up with my legs wrapped around his waist, and my arms around his shoulders.

"Daddy, I was not done." I whined.

"Did I just say that." I thought.

Terry walked me in his room and pushed my back against the wall, as my arms and legs were wrapped around him. Both of his hands cupping my ass, I feel his cock start probe and push against my entrance.

"Daddy, please." I moaned.

"What do you want." He growled at me.

"I want..." I shyly said.

"Say it!" He barked.

"I want your coc..." I gasped as he thrusted the head into my ass.

It burned like it was tearing me in half, I squirmed back and forth to try to get him out, but I couldn't. Because with each movement I did I slid further down on him. Then he started thrusting as he drove my back into the wall. I was crying and moaning.

"Samantha said you would like this." He moaned in my ear.

Then he passionately kissed me, it started to feel amazing, then I looked at the door and Samantha standing there completely naked with Kevin behind her riding her doggy style.

"Go ahead Kylie, let your Daddy ride that ass." Samantha purred.

Terry turned me around put me on the bed, he pushed me face first on the bed. I whined and moaned because I missed him in me. Then he got behind me and picked up my hips. With one massive thrust he was back in. He started thrusting the more I moaned the more he thrust.

He reached around and grabbed my throat, started to choke me. Samantha started cheering him on. Then I got embarrassed and tried to muffle my moan. He stuck his finger in my mouth and hooked my mouth.

"Moan for Daddy." He growled.

I moaned louder as he rode my ass. Then he started to spank my ass as he thrusted into me. I started to feel something build up in me, then I felt my little clitty explode in my thongs.

"Daddy I'm cumming!" I screamed.

"Okay baby." He said as he pulled out.

"Lay on our side." He ordered.

As I laid on my side he grabbed my thongs and snatched them off, leaving nothing but a pleated skirt, garter belt, stockings and boots on me. Then he crawled behind me to spoon me. He reentered me slowly.

We slowly made love, as Samantha and Kevin watch this for another 15 minutes. I started to cum again, as he took his fingers and dipped into my sissy cum and fed me it.

"Damn Kylie, I got the wrong guy yours has been going for over a half hour still nowhere near being done, you're going to have to go on top of him and ride him." Samantha said.

Terry took his massive cock out and lay on his back.

"Go ahead and get on top of this big cock." He coached.

So I climbed up on him, and slide down on his cock. I started grinding my hips, put my hands on his pecks, as I felt my limp clitty rub on his lower abs. I was moaning so loud. It got Kevin hard again, Samantha laid him down the bed beside us and started fucking him in same position.

"Let's make our men cum, Kylie." Samantha moaned.

Terry reached up and started pulling on my nipples, I started grinding harder. Then Terry pulled me down chest against chest, as he started to kiss me passionately, while thrusting his hips as he grabbed my ass cheeks. I started to cum again when I felt his cock grow in size and get hotter inside of me.

"If I cum in you, you are mine you hear me." he moaned.

"Yes Daddy, cum in me, I'm your!" I screamed.

Then I felt him erupt hot liquid into me. I felt so satisfied and disappointed at the same time, because I wanted it to keep going forever.

To be continued...