Superior Girl's New Life

Story Info
Beautiful blonde superheroine is robbed of her powers.
7.2k words
4.26
13.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,415 Followers

All Superior Girl could recall were the bright green lights and the sudden incapacitating weakness. The thug approached, she felt the surprising sting of a needle piercing her flesh and then it was lights out.

Her head ringing too much to dare open her eyes; she assessed her situation in the dark. She was clearly between the sheets of a bed of some kind. It was firm, yet comfortable and very warm, it felt like!

She sat up and opened her eyes. The blanket and sheet fell away revealing the fact that she had indeed been stripped naked by person or persons unknown. This was a tremendous shock for the lithe young superheroine. Not because of modesty, which was a human construct and not part of the psychological makeup of her people. No, the shock came from the realization that she had been rendered vulnerable enough for an adversary to strip her. Only her most cagey adversaries had even come close to doing that. For one to succeed, he must be quite canny indeed!

Her tummy rumbled. Hunger pains? How long had she been out? She looked closely on the chair by the bed, an outfit was laid out. The trim blonde ignored the raging bongo beat in her head and rose from the bed. Designer jeans, sleeveless, ribbed silk blouse, red bikini type knickers, darling little sandals. Everything was just her size. Clearly, the lack of a brassiere was not an oversight. Superior Girl, the erstwhile Cara Kendrick, donned the clothes provided.

"Now to make my escape." She said the vastness about her. She followed the sunlight streaming through the windows to find a small balcony and an astonishing view. She was not in Major City any longer. Far below was a beach of white sand with a pinkish tinge and a turquoise sea. Superior Girl deduced that she was in the Caribbean someplace, perhaps Bermuda.

She gazed up at earth's yellow sun. After a few moments, an astonishing thought occurred to her, she was not soaking up energy from Sol! Earth's sun always had amazing restorative power for her alien physiognomy. By now, her headache and hunger pains should have been obliterated. Earth's sun made her Superior Girl. It made her invincible! At least it had until now. She tried to summon the ability to fly, but for some reason, could not. With a soul shattering conviction, the beautiful athletic blonde knew that flinging herself off the balcony in attempt to fly would only result in her plummeting to earth like Icarus. Still, the sun provided no kick, no sustenance. She attempted to use her X-ray vision, her super hearing, her super breath; all failed, she had only the senses of a normal, mortal human female! Superior Girl's greatest fear had been realized. Her powers had been stolen from her!

As she was contemplating this inexplicable turn of events, she heard a polite cough. She turned to see a butler in full livery.

"The master invites you to tea, Miss."

"Tell him to get stuffed!"

"The master will explain, a bit, about your current condition."

"Well, in that case, take me to your leader."

She was led to a balcony on the opposite side of the huge mansion. This one was quite expansive, and the view was even more breathtaking. The table was set with tea, scones, and jam. The man at the table stood as Superior Girl entered. He was tall, physically fit, and rather handsome for an older man, the greying at his temples gave him an air of distinction and authority. Superior Girl mused that if this man were a college professor, she would trust him implicitly. But he wasn't. He was her kidnapper, her assailant!

"Good morning," he stated in a mellifluous voice, "I trust you slept well."

She shot him the stink eye. "What have you done to me!" she raged.

"In due time, young lady, in due time." He gestured for her to take her seat. Reluctantly she settled herself opposite him. The scones smelled especially yummy; her stomach rumbled once more.

"Any lingering effects? Headache?"

A nodded response.

"Take these." He placed a pair of tablets in front of her.

"What are these?"

"Tylenol."

"Human remedies don't work on me."

"Trust me, fair one."

What could it hurt? Even the deadliest human poisons passed harmlessly through her system with no aftereffects. She swallowed the tablets with a sip of quite delicious tea.

There was a pause.

"Where am I?" she asked.

"Eighteen degrees, eighteen minutes, zero seconds North. Sixty-four degrees forty-nine minutes thirty seconds West to be precise."

She glared at him.

"My private island. You've been my guest for a few days now."

"Are you the pervert who undressed me?"

"Well, I simply could not delegate that responsibility!, now could I" he replied with a wink and a leer.

For a span of time, the diverted superheroine focused on devouring a scone with butter and jam. The flavors lit up her tastebuds in a way mortal food rarely did. She was quite piggish, devouring a second and third scone in rapid order.

"You have an appetite. That is good. How's your headache?"

"Better. Care to tell me who you are and what this is all about?"

"Certainly, Ms. Kendrick."

Her mouth fell open in a wide "O," how did he deduce her secret identity?

As if reading her mind, "Your fingerprints, darling and a bit of youthful indiscretion. Remember when you were sixteen and applied to be a child's aid at the Major City orphanage? You obeyed the law and placed your fingerprints on file with the state to see if you had a record as a child abuser. Of course, at the time, you had not yet come to full maturity and former invincibility and had no idea that one day you would be a crime fighter adored by millions. Those prints are still on file on an obscure server in Major City even though they were supposed to be purged years ago. Leave it to bureaucracy to leave you in a lurch! What sets me apart from your other "admirers'" is that I leave no stone unturned in my quest to solve puzzles."

She placed her hands on her lap.

"Former invincibility?"

"Ah, you were paying attention. Yes. To put it simply, I've given you a rare gift, I've essentially rendered you mortal. There are a few features I added, your slim, trim, and so enchanting physique will remain so damned alluring until you are at least sixty-five, then everything will slowly start to sag. You'll be the sexiest cougar there ever was. You'll be bedding college kids young enough to be your grandsons and they won't have a clue!"

He smirked. She wanted to punch him. Hard.

"What did you do?" asked Cara angrily.

"You are, of course, familiar with Battera?"

Of course, she was! It was remnants of her home world, and it was the only substance on earth that could make her vulnerable and weak, no stronger than the average in shape earth woman.

Her eyes lit with terror.

"I see that you are. I have been able to synthesize a synthetic form which I caused to be entered into your bloodstream."

"That injection!"

"Yes, Battera tipped needle to pierce your once invulnerable skin. The nanobots I introduced are reproducing at a regular interval and are constantly inhibiting your innate superpowers. For the rest of your days, Ms. Cara Marie Kendrick, you are bound by the same rules as the rest of humanity. No flying, no walking on the surface of the sun, no super strength, X-Ray vision, or speeds exceeding those of a supersonic jet. You will have to walk or drive everywhere. When you fly it will be courtesy of the Wright Brothers and not courtesy of the lucky old sun."

If true, this was the most disheartening news Cara had ever received short of learning of the destruction of her home world.

"What's your endgame, Mr....?"

"Boss, master, or sir will suffice. My end game is simple. I can inform the criminal underground that I have Superior Girl, have removed her powers so that she is a vulnerable as any human female and sell you to the highest bidder. Or..."

Her raised eyebrows indicated he should continue.

"Or you spend your days in luxury as my submissive partner. You will wear your collar with pride, beg to take my brand and suck off with gusto me or any man I designate. You'll also lean the ins and outs of fish food and please the women I select for you. You will entertain several men at a time, several women at a time or entertain any combination thereof. And ALWAYS, you will return to me. Always you will beg for my cock. Always you will dress or undress to please me. You will be a pampered organic sex toy who only live to give and receive pleasure."

"NEVER!" bellowed Cara as she stood up and stormed off the balcony.

She slammed her fist against the stone wall in frustration. The pain was instant and undeniable. Just yesterday she would have pulverized the stone. She cried out in pain as her hand began to swell.

**

She gazed a disbelief at the cast on her right wrist. Four broken bones in the hand and wrist the doctor had said. She was Superior Girl. She was a superheroine. She broke the bones of villains. Her own bones NEVER broke. Only now hers had. The handsome gray-templed man was not blowing smoke. He had taken away her powers. Nanobots? Could they be defeated with something like chemotherapy? It was a thought worth hanging on to. It offered a possible escape. Instead of fighting cancer, drugs would fight the sub microscopic invaders of her bloodstream! She'd emerge victorious in the end. She always did! She was Superior Girl!

The doctor and his assistant made their exit.

The older man's countenance donned a fatherly air.

"That was remarkably foolish!"

She smirked,

"I know how to escape you, now."

"No, you don't!"

"Fuck you!"

His brown eyes became pits of fury.

"Say that to me again, and I will bend you over my knee and spank you."

Her eyes sparkled.

"Fuck you!"

He was on her in a heartbeat. Never having to learned proper fight technique because she could simply overpower all challengers with the push of a pinkie, she was stunned at how quickly and thoroughly he overpowered her. Before she knew it, Cara was bent over his lap. He held her firmly in place with his left hand while his right forcefully tugged down the tight jeans, revealing her pert, ivory bum. His right hand came down firmly and vigorously. The first swat stunned Cara to the marrow.

Her earthly parents, Theodore and Roberta Kendrick had never used spanking to discipline her. Her parents were much too progressive to utilize corporal punishment. She's had her share of skinned knees and chipped teeth, but real pain was an entirely new experience for her. First her hand, now the incredible sting of her adversary's firm swats. She began vocalizing upon the third swat. By the time he reached a dozen and finished spanking her, she was in hysterics. She slid to the floor as he stood up.

"See how weak you are, Cara?"

He paused for effect.

"It's easy to be an ardent independent feminist when you can overpower any human male on the planet earth just by breathing hard on them, but erase your superpowers and super abilities, and you are nothing special beyond being an exceptionally lovely young woman."

Cara continued to wail. The thought that this man had done something to her that was transitory, faded like icicles in the sun.

"Pull yourself together, woman. What you just experienced is a piece of cake compared to what is in store for you; restraints, flails, stun wands, vibrating dildoes and nipple clamps. I have only just begun to start on you.

Cara rose to her feet and hiked up her jeans.

"I hate you. I will always hate you."

"So, you say, now. You don't know your future, I do."

Cara managed the gumption to rear back and spit at her abductor.

He just smiled and walked off.

**

A smartly uniformed Latina maid helped Cara undress after preparing a bath. With a plastic bag and rubber band over her cast, she tested her toe in the water before entering fully. The maid began washing, Cara's back. They continued to converse.

"Consuelo, do you think you can get me some medical books?"

"Medical books Ma'am?"

"If you could smuggle me in some books on chemotherapy, I'd be very appreciative."

"Chemotherapy?"

"I want to see if it is possible for me to undo what your bastard of a boss did to me."

"Has he hurt you, Ma'am?"

"He robbed me of my superpowers."

"Superpowers. Ma'am?"

"Yes, I'm Superior Girl!"

The maid chuckled heartily,

"Oh. Ma'am, you are so funny!"

"I'm not joking, Consuelo."

"You say you are Superior Girl?"

"I am."

"Prove it."

"I can't your boss took away my powers."

"Oh, Ma'am, you so funny! The boss said you would say strange things and make weird claims, but I thought he was exaggerating."

"Consuelo! I'm serious!"

"Ho, ho, ho, you hilarious, Ma'am!"

The inklings that Cara had that escaping the clutches of her abductor would be exceptionally difficult were becoming stronger.

After the bath Consuelo produced a lovely shimmering silver cocktail dress and accessories.

"The boss tell me to dress you in this. You are having dinner with him in his private study."

"What if I don't want to have dinner with him?"

"He tell me then, if you do that to get a half dozen burly gardeners and have them drag you to dinner even if you still naked."

"Your boss sure knows how to sweet talk a girl!" said Cara her irony meter nearly exploding.

The dress bore a designer label and was to Cara's exact measurements. Under it, black nylons with suspenders, transparent black knickers. Once again Cara noted the omission of a bra; understood fully that she'd never wear one again so long as she was under the tyrant's roof and sighed at the memory of the bras she had actually enjoyed wearing. The silver heels matched the dangling silver clip on earrings and the lovely, jeweled silver necklace. Cara looked at her reflection and for the first time wished she was plain or ordinary looking. Without her powers her attractiveness made her life infinitely more dangerous.

His study was both understated and overwhelming. Tasteful almost to a fault it stated architecturally that a man of power, wealth and prestige occupied this room, made crucially important decisions here.

The butler stated, "The master is running a few minutes late, Miss. Please feel free to look around."

Cara didn't need an invitation for that, snooping was second nature to a superhero. She scanned one wall and noticed pictures and press clippings featuring herself. Cara's feet made her way over to the wall. The items on it were arraigned chronologically. To her surprise, it began before her career. There was the small press clipping from the Oatville Argus documenting that the Kendricks had adopted the foundling discovered wandering on the MacGuffin farm. There was a family portrait from several years later as well as yearbook photos including her graduation pose. She was almost completely unrecognizable in the braces, stringy hair, and coke bottle bottom glasses. That was all before her cousin, Superior Man had given her the device that revealed her true other worldly origins. She readily accepted the mantle of superheroine and she blossomed into a supreme beauty. She had had so much yet to learn about the superheroine life.

Cara looked with horror on her first press appearance. Her first costume was embarrassingly dorky! She looked like she was on her way to aerobics class, rather than fighting crime. Worse in the very clear photograph it was obvious that the costume gave Cara a rather prominent case of camel toe! Cara moved further down the line. She was big news now. There she was in her new blue and yellow and red ensemble. The skirt was so short because Thunder Woman had explained that horny male villains often got sidetracked by female pulchritude. Cara learned that this was true many times, which is why her tops always clung to her bosom like a second skin. "While they're ogling, you can clean their clocks!" said Thunder Woman, Cara's inspiration and idol. There she was receiving a medal from the mayor of Major City. Here was a shot of her in the Oval Office. There was a copy of the proclamation issued by the Justice Council of North America when Cara, as Superior Girl, was granted full membership status.

There were pictures of her at various red-carpet events. Ludicrous gossip items about her imagined sex life by bottom feeding tabloids. And a display on her very public and very problematic relationship with Hydroman. There was a shot of the priceless Star of Atlantis diamond ring he had presented her with in hopes of wedding and bedding Superior Girl to make her queen of Atlantis. Cara and Superior Girl both thought they were in love. And then she discovered that Hydroman had a harem of professional women gathered from all around the world. Sultry brunettes from Mexico and Spain, Redheaded Colleens from Ireland and Scotland, Japanese girls who dressed in schoolgirl outfits, German Mata Haris, African models, and every imaginable form of nubile female unlimited power and unlimited money could deliver to his seraglio. She remembered the exact moment that photograph had been taken, she was in mid-sentence, "When were you going to tell me about your harem you pig?" Then she had slapped him hard across his face, turned and tossed the Star of Atlantis at him over her shoulder as she walked away.

Cara stopped up short. There, under a protective glass case was the costume she had been wearing when all of this began. Her long red boots, short blue skirt and navel baring red top with the blue piping and attached red cape. Her underwear was on display as well. Cara took in the wall. It was as current to a recent headline in the Major City News that Superior Girl had not been seen for the past week but not to worry, she was probably on some hush-hush assignment for the Justice Council. That should have been the end of it, but the display continued. Some skilled inkers from Deviant Art had obviously received a handsome commission for a series of expertly rendered, but to Cara's eyes, utterly disgusting paintings. An unconscious Superior Girl being stripped out of her costume. Superior Girl sweaty, naked, and collared, clearly under duress, her thighs kept apart by a spreader, a dildo in her vagina and anus and a ball gag in her mouth. Superior Girl wearing nipple clamps and a blindfold. Superior girl on all fours being penetrated vaginally and orally by two hulking black men. A collared Superior Girl expressing delight at the fresh brand applied just to the right and above her vulva. And, lastly, her abductor seated on a chair, Superior Girl naked save a collar, kneeling atop her cast off costume, sucking him off with relish!

"I think the likeness is incredibly close, don't you?"

Cara jumped at the unexpected sound of her captor's voice in her ear.

She gasped and returned with, "This is vile and sick!"

"On the contrary, it the future of your life's trajectory. You can fight it Ms. Kendrick or you can willingly embrace it. Either way, it WILL happen."

"I'm made of sterner stuff than you can possibly imagine!"

"You are not Superior Girl anymore. You are like every other woman on this planet endlessly malleable. The more you fight it the worse it will be for you. This isn't one of your adventures in Major City. Your precious Council is not going to come charging over the hill like the cavalry to rescue you. Your days as a super being are irrevocably over. However, you can become more as a slave than you ever were as a superheroine."

"You, sir, are delusional."

"And you are a woman who has never been satisfied sexually, who, even though she is a hero and idolized by millions still feels as though she is an imposter. A woman who has always been afraid of commitment. Hydroman? EVERYBODY knew about his harem; he recruited girls on Facebook for fuck's sake. Why was it a "surprise" to you? It really wasn't. It was commitment without commitment, which you confused with love. You are like those deluded women who marry death row inmates. Marriage with zero responsibilities. You don't have to sleep with him or clean up his messes. You don't have to worry about what to wear to bed or what sort of meal to cook for him, but you are, legally, just as much a wife as the woman next door with three kids in diapers and a bloated husband toting around a huge beer belly with a propensity for violence. You were in love with the idea of a relationship! You have no more idea of what true love is than some cod has of trigonometry."

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,415 Followers