Superior Girl's New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cara responded with, "That's not true at all." But even she knew it sounded hollow.

"Come, dinner is getting cold." He took her left hand and led her unresisting to a table covered in a gingham tablecloth set for an intimate dinner for two with candlelight and goblets of wine. The food looked and smelled heavenly.

He pulled the seat out for he before seating himself. He hoisted his wine goblet in the air.

"To your sexually and emotionally sated future!"

Cara's goblet remained inert upon the table. He abductor clinked his glass against it anyway.

Cara managed to cut her meal herself despite the cast. She took several wonderful mouthfuls, sipped a bit of wine and asked,

"Why me?"

"Shouldn't that be why not me, Ms. Kendrick?

She stared at him.

"Would you prefer if I chose Thunder Woman or Dynamo Doll or The Scarlet Mist or any of the other female superheroines? Would you be happy with one of them replacing you? Isn't the code for your Council to look out for each other and to take the fall for each other? You've just taken their fall."

"You are twisting the meaning of our motto!"

"Really? Then help me abduct Thunder Woman! She's older than you but I can work with that."

Cara's expression went blank.

"You mean to say Thunder Woman wouldn't take your place in my mansion to save you?"

"Well, she would, of course, but that's not the point!"

"It is precisely the point. You were the one taken. I had my reasons but if it wasn't you, it would have been one of your superheroine sisters. Which should I abduct so that you may go free?"

Cara took a gulp of wine. The man across the table was shrewd. What she wouldn't give for a low-rent, low-IQ bank robber.

"It's not that simple."

"Yes, it is. It is philosophy 101. You entered the superheroine game knowing that someday you might encounter a supervillain who could overpower and harm or even kill you. Every superhero takes the same risk. You should be thanking your lucky stars that I want you for enjoyment not torture and execution."

"Some of those pictures on your wall look like you want to torture me."

"Training is never easy. You know the saying about eggs and omelets."

"A monster would say something along those lines."

"Monster? I'm a creator. You shall become something spectacular."

"I was spectacular! I AM spectacular!"

"It is because you are spectacular that I chose you. Your beauty, your youth, your clear intellect, all will be a comfort to me in my middle age."

"I'm not a trophy, I'm a flesh and blood woman."

"Ah, but you are also my reward for a life well lived."

"You are a creepy stalker who sexually assaults unconscious women."

"Really? What do you know about me? You do not even know my name. None of the superheroes know who I am as I choose to fly under their radar. They won't come here looking for you or rescuing you because they would never think to look for me. To them I'm a phantom, second cousin of the invisible man."

"There is a way out of any cage, and I will find it."

"Good. I want you focused on that thought. That way, you won't notice when I completely remake your psyche. In time looking for an exit will transition into wondering how best you can serve me."

"You are so full of yourself; shit comes out of the top of your head!"

"Selling me short is the last thing you want to do, Ms. Kendrick."

"Stop calling me that!"

"It is your name, is it not? For now, I shall allow you to keep it. In the future, I will provide a list to you, and you shall select a new name for yourself to go with your new life."

"You know nothing about me!"

"Really, I've dedicated years to you my, special project, I know you better than you do yourself."

"Bullshit!"

"Test me."

"Who was my date for the senior prom?"

Oatville Class of 'sixteen, south seas theme, you wore a yellow gown with a floral pattern that clashed with the paper leis distributed by the cheerleaders. Your date was Brian Wilkerson, attractive in a geeky sort of way. Dreamed of being a writer. You met while working on The Chaff, Oatville High's literary art magazine. He wrote you a sonnet and you thought it was the most romantic thing ever. He wore a garish checkerboard suit because he waited to rent his tux until the last moment, and it was all they had left in his size. After the prom, you parked a while at the abandoned quarry. You let him nibble your breasts but when he asked you to suck his cock, you got angry and insisted that he drive you home immediately. You never dated him again. You went on to college, he surprised everyone by joining the navy and ending up in OCS."

Cara's mouth dropped open in shock. Every word her abductor had spoken was true!

"I can tell by your expression that I am batting a thousand. I do nothing half-way. You should see the voluminous material I have elsewhere of things that didn't make it to the wall. In this case, I got the information directly from Commander Wilkerson. He described your nipples to perfection."

Cara crossed her arms over her chest and flushed scarlet.

"I think I've eaten enough. I'd like to retire please."

"But the night is still young. Do you want to know what you were called by the members of Hydroman's harem?"

"No!" she answered firmly.

"I don't blame you. It wasn't particularly complementary. Would you rather I regale you with that college spring break trip to Costa Rica where you and your teaching assistant were arrested for skinny dipping in the pond belonging to the convent?"

"Shut up!"

"You have no secrets from me, Ms. Cara Marie Kendrick. Remember that. You know nothing about me. How can you fight an enemy who you can't pin down in any way? I'm not like the low-grade morons you used to vanquish every week. I know the names of all your crushes, your every like and dislike, your list of lovers in both chronological and alphabetical order. Would you like me to recite them? How can you defend against an invader, Cara when he knows every route into the house no matter how secret?"

Tears were running down her cheeks.

"I beg of you, have mercy."

"I'll stay silent for a bit, provided you continue to sup with me. There are many other subjects we can converse upon."

Cara nodded, "Sure."

**

The older man steered the conversation elsewhere, to topics that they both shared an interest in. He was a font of knowledge about literature, cinema, travel, politics. His baritone voice was wonderful to listen to and Cara soon lost track of time as he told one astonishing and clearly true adventure after another. Yacht racing off the Great Barrier Reef, Hollywood masquerade parties, Breakfast, lunch, dinner with noted writers and politicos. Both had met the same president. Him before the White House, she when he was in his final year of his final term. Cara ate every morsel of food and had more wine than she should have. She fairly stumbled on his arm as he led her to the den where they shared warm cider before a lovely fire.

"See, I'm not so bad, once you get to know me," he said at the entry to her bedroom. She almost kissed him but caught herself at the last moment. The door closed and she collapsed upon the bed. She was nearly asleep when Consuelo entered. Quickly, efficiently, the maid stripped down the blonde visitor and tucked her in. Cara slept the sleep of the dead.

**

In the morning, a surprisingly modest one-piece bathing suit and coverup were waiting by her bed as was a gorgeous pair of design sandals. There was a note "After breakfast, if you had not so foolishly broken your hand it would have been a round of golf on my private course. Since we can't do that, a bit of sailing, then lunch." Cara figured that was far better than being gagged and thigh spread. Breakfast was filling and yummy. She followed him out to the dock. He approached her with a tube of something.

"Sun block."

"I never burn!"

"You will now. Allow me. He made a move to lay hands on her.

"I can do it!" she returned acidly as she grabbed the tube from him.

"Yes, wealth does have its privileges," he said as he raised the sail, and they caught the wind. In no time they were miles from shore.

The day was immediately revelatory for Cara. She began to perspire and felt the sun hot on her flesh. She had not perspired since becoming super. Doing impossible tasks and never having to break a sweat was a hallmark of superherodom. And the sun was never hot, just warming. It brought back bad memories of when she was a girl on long air-conditioned free drives in her adoptive grandparents ancient chevy. Her abductor removed his shirt, revealing a first-rate physique for a man of his years. Cara forced her eyes elsewhere. As attractive as he may be, as winning a conversationalist as he certainly was, he was also incontrovertibly evil, already he had taken so much from her and intended to take even more. He wanted to rob her of all free agency.

"What you need is a Real Doll that looks like me. Then you can set me free," she said only half factiously.

"What makes you think I don't already own one?"

She looked at him quizzically. She could not read his inscrutable expression. How could she know when he was lying? She could only know this man from what he revealed to her. So far, he had revealed almost nothing about his personality aside from his huge obsession with her. The talk from last night could have been all talk or it could have been the gospel. She had no way of knowing. She was at sea in more ways than one.

He dropped anchor in the middle of nowhere. There was beer for him and a wine cooler for her.

"Let's talk."

"About what?"

"About how much resistance you are going to give me."

"I will fight you tooth and nail."

"If that were true, you would have refused to sail with me."

"It's preferable to torture."

"How does torture enter the equation?"

"Hello! Those pictures!"

"Training isn't torture."

"Says you! I can just picture you strapped down with a giant vibrating dildo in your ass and a gag in your mouth!"

"Oh. so, you are already picturing me naked."

"As if!"

She turned away from him in frustration while he chuckled.

"If you want to get under my skin Cara, the best way is with your body."

"Not a chance in the world, perv."

"I accept that as your answer for now. Care to take a dip? The water is wonderful."

The sun was, in fact getting to her. He placed an expensive, water-tight sleeve over her cast.

"Guaranteed not to leak at a depth of up to 300 feet," he said with pride. "Produced by one of my subsidiary companies."

"Neat!"

"Will you be alright in the water?"

"I'm a strong swimmer, even with only one good hand."

She stepped off the ladder into the warm Caribbean. He followed immediately. She easily swam laps around him, imagining herself as a shark circling to devour him pleasured her enormously. Cara was enjoying the warmth of the sea the reflection of sunlight on the water, and her own physicality. All of it inspired good feelings. She was circling him yet again when she developed a major cramp in her leg. She cried out. Her head went under, she had trouble finding her stroke.

He closed the distance. He supported her with one arm while he used his legs to propel them back to the ladder. She grabbed hold and was on the deck he followed. Once she was aboard ship again her face screwed up in horror and she burst out in tears.

"I can't be like them!" she wailed. He held her close, and she cried into his shoulder for a very long time. When her tears had finished, he grasped her by the chin and forced her to meet his gaze.

"Cara. You can either have an ordinary life as one of them or an exemplary life of one of them. Whichever path you take is entirely up to you."

She looked at him. Her blue eyes were full of emotion. He embraced her and kissed her gently before stepping away.

"Let's head back in for lunch."

Silence reigned for the entire trip back to the abductor's dock.

She was a bit more communicative at lunch.

"I want to be more than your plaything."

"I worship you, woman. I want you liberated in every way possible. Right now, you are like everyone else. Under my tutelage you can become a goddess."

"Can't I just be Superior Girl again?"

"That is not what you really want."

"How do you know?"

"Because I know you, Cara. And you know I know you."

Their eyes met.

"It is time for your bath, then you can rest before dinner."

Feeling like a limp dishrag she stood by the tub. He filled it. He removed her bathing suit; she was naked before him, and it didn't matter. She was in the tub, and he was washing her all over. She was a stranger in her own body. She was out of the tub; he was drying her off. She was in a robe. She was sitting on the edge of her bed. His lips were on hers anew. He tugged away the robe and pulled the covers up to her chin. His third kiss of the day was the longest. He turned out the lights leaving her in the dark. She slept.

Consuelo awoke her for dinner. She recalled the day. Recalled the bath. She still felt no shame. Her sense of hopelessness loomed as though it was a physical thing of huge immensity. That he had saved her life was the final crushing blow. She still did not know his name. He was not Superior Man rescuing her amidst a huge conflagration started by a wicked Alien. He was not Thunder Woman letting her know that she had Cara's back amongst a gaggle of armed thugs. He was not super in any way, yet he was more powerful than any super being her path had ever crossed.

Dinner attire: Little black dress, black scanties, black nylons, string of pearls, pearl clip on earrings. Chanel Number Five. He was dressed to the nines. Dinner: lobster, scallops, rice pilaf, crem Brulé and champagne. He told her a story. It was a tale of a princess who lost her kingdom. She wasn't a bad queen, just young and inexperienced and a little aloof. She did not have her pulse on the population however, and a whisper campaign began against her It grew in intensity. The revolutionaries stormed her castle. They promised her a life in exile, instead she was sold into slavery where she was purchased by a young doctor. She became his unpaid nurse. After a week of coddling colicky babies, assisting with sutures, childbirth, and general aches and pains, she suddenly understood her people and saw them in a brand-new light. Only after she had been reduced to nothing did she gain the skills to be the queen she should have been all along. She lost her kingdom but discovered a purpose and true love with the young doctor. Losing everything had made her more than she had ever been.

The older man told the story with the skill of a professional narratologist. It authentically moved Cara. He put on music, and they danced. He held her close.

"You are more than you were," he whispered in her ear.

"You will become even more than you are now," he also said.

The champaign lightened her mood. She looked at him with new eyes.

This time, when he kissed her, she kissed him back. It was a deep sensual kiss. A better kiss than any previous man had given her. Her firm breasts flattened against his chest. His cologne was alluring. He called her a princess and made her sincerely believe him. They kissed again. She sobbed softly in his ear, "Make me your queen. Make me who I'm meant to be."

They were in his bedroom. It was profoundly masculine. He was profoundly masculine. Long kiss. Short kiss. His breath was hot in her ear. She whispered plaintively,

"Don't let it hurt. Promise me it won't hurt."

"I'll be as gentle as I can," he assured her.

He slid down her zipper. Her hands were inside his shirt, exploring his abs and pecs. He worked off her dress. She looked fantastic in just nylons, suspenders, knickers, and heels. She noted the bulge in the front of his trousers. This was the first time she had deliberately checked out his package. It was worth the look. She unclasped his belt and opened his slacks. His trousers slid down. His manhood tented his silk boxers. Beyond curious, she tugged down his undershorts. He was neither too large nor too small. His uncircumcised cock looked awfully nice nestled in its dark curls. He shrugged off his shirt. She really hadn't been with many older men. She certainly was aroused. She stroked his broad shoulders. She could feel how powerful he was. He picked her up and placed her on the bed. Silk sheets, cashmere covers. He was over her, nibbling on her breasts expertly. She was reminded of her high school prom date. His sucking her tits had been the highlight of the evening. Now she was back to square one. She was no longer super, and an attractive man was sucking her breasts. He kissed his way down her body. Gentle butterfly kisses on her ribs, around her navel, along the top of her knickers. He tugged down her panties with his teeth exposing her perfect blonde muff. Because she was as natural as a blonde could get, Cara did no more than lightly trim the edges of her feminine triangle. Few men had ever complained, and she could tell by the light on his eyes that he approved as well. His mouth plunged into her box.

The sensation was overwhelming. One of the few downsides of being super was the inability of most mortals to give them pleasure. When you are essentially a demigod, mortal tongues, teeth and lips, and mortal cocks simply could not apply the pressure needed for effective release. It was nice, but largely unfulfilling. It was clear now that a new world was opening to her. He applied himself with determination and vigor. Cara was aware of an orgasm building in the base of her spine. It promised to be the most powerful of her young life. It edged closer and closer.

"Oh, God!" she squealed as she exploded all over his chin. And then she laughed merrily. He held her close whispered in her ear.

"That's just for starter's pet."

Her blue eyes met he brown ones. She was more exposed than she had ever been. Even though she still retained her nylons and suspenders, she was more naked than she had ever been. She took him in. Contemplating him from head to toe. What did he really taste like? She shifted position so that she could suck him off. He encouraged her to place her blonde box over his face. He tasted great. His Goldilocks penis filling her mouth nicely. She slid her head back and forth. He set to work on her kitty. Time seemed to stand still. Just as he was coming, a second orgasm descended for her. She reflexively exhaled, coating his chest with spunk and saliva. They both laughed. He held her close and sang her praises while he waited for his member to recharge. When he was ready, he mounted her.

Fucking certainly was better now that she was no longer super. She could feel every thrust, feel him fill her. Feel him build to climax and empty himself deep inside her. She hadn't come along with him but that scarcely mattered. She mumbled something incoherent and leapt into the arms of Morpheus. In her dreams, she wore a chromium collar and was led around on a leash. The vista transitioned to her first day as a superheroine reading all the rules and regulations that good must adhere to defeat evil. Rules that the bad guys and supervillains ignored. She realized that one leash was pretty much like any other.

He wasn't in the bed when she awoke. But he did turn up a short time later with a tray to serve her breakfast in bed as well as a bouquet of roses and some diamond earrings. He insisted on feeding her like she was a little girl. She decided to let him. When she opened the earrings she said,

"I can't wear these, sir. My ears aren't pierced."

"Your skin is no longer impenetrable, pet. We'll have them pierced very soon. You won't be able to wear them right away, but when you can, we will go someplace special to show them and you off."