All Comments on 'Superman and the Porn Star'

by Loveangames69

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Amazing for a 1st-time story! Almost flawless in execution. Storyline is unique. Kept my attention all afternoon and I do hope you keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic, loved the plot twist and the happy ending!

nycreadernycreaderover 2 years ago

Nice story. (But why (apart from the porn scenes with Smanta/Sam/Samantha) is it under "Erotic Couplings" rather than (as the main Mandy/John plot line suggests to me) under "Romance"?

E. in New York City ("nycreader" here).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great first posting

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. They could do the movie. Make the movie this story. He falls for the girl he thinks is a one time porn star, opens with the shoot, them Amanda and him, the second shoot with Sam, then Amanda and Johns make up sex. Then John and Sam could prank some of the guys who hit on Amanda, set up an orgy with Daryl filming and John directing, then Amanda shows up in the middle for sex with John (or just help direct). Amanda and John are only with one another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
SEE-THRU PLOT

I recognized it as a "twins mistaken identity" case -- even before the second porn shoot came along.

So, I scanned through his double personalities dead end side street and related introspections (a good deal of the middle of the story), in order to get to the reveal and make-up.

But it was still a good story.

Mandy's so-different-from-a-porn-star personality was skillfully described as were the others (John, Daryl, Sam, Kay, etc).

Also Loveandgames is really good at dialog and plot development.

It made for an interesting read.

So, I awarded ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐.

Paul in Oklahoma

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 2 years ago

Well, you certainly fooled me. I was sure it was a matter of drugs, getting her so high, she didn’t know what she was doing. I should have realized this story would have been in noncon if she wasn’t capable of consent. Even thought Kay was in on it, too. Glad it all worked out for everyone, except maybe Tyler! lol 🤣🤣🤣

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

I guess the plot twist of twins earlier on. The name Smanta gave it away.

Great story, 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous