Superman and the Porn Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

I visited the union a few times over the next couple days, but did not run into Mandy again. When the lecture hall arrived, I looked around and spotted her. She saw me too, and I felt a tinge of excitement when she waved me over. I took the seat next to her.

"Now we'll see if your interpretation of medieval politics was right," she said, smiling, as Prof Drake called for silence and began the presentation. After a while he asked for opinions relating to a labyrinthine tangle of alliances. No one volunteered a comment.

"Come on people," the prof urged. "This isn't medieval England. Wayward interpretations don't result in the rack."

Mandy nudged me and whispered, "You know that -- it's what we discussed the other day. Why don't you say something." I mumbled back that I didn't like to hog the spotlight. Mandy quickly raised her hand and spoke to the question, adding insight of her own. I was impressed -- she had taken our discussion seriously, must have studied more and actually thought about the material. The prof nodded and saluted her interpretation.

After the lecture adjourned, I invited her to join me for a snack at the union cafeteria. I was not confident she would accept after my lecture hall wimp-out. But she did. Over cola and tacos, I complimented her academic understanding, as well as her comfort expressing herself in a crowd situation (although I already knew that from the party).

"My family is pretty out-going," she said, smiling. "We were brought up in social situations. Actually I'm the shy one. My brother and sister are more extroverted and uninhibited."

Wow, I thought, Daryl should see about signing them up.

We talked more. She was a frosh, like me. Did she like the school? She shrugged -- she liked the idea of higher education, but was still undecided how to use it; she liked music and would make it her major; was satisfied with her courses and instructors, but considered the social scene, with its fraternity and sorority culture, "hedonistic and downright authoritarian, run by a bunch of former schoolyard bullies." She had not pledged, and did not plan to.

I was surprised at her take on frat culture, considering how at ease she had been performing at the state university.

"I was curious enough to go to a couple of parties," she said. "After all, I wasn't raised in a vacuum, and was up for a good time with some of the people I've met here, but some of what goes down is absolutely amazing."

Sure is, I thought, replying, "Bet you've been treated like a star, though. You're real attractive. Guys must be falling all over themselves trying to show you a good time."

She looked at me without expression. "I don't understand the guys around here," she said, shaking her head. "Some take a lot for granted, and seem to almost get offended if you don't show interest in jumping their bones. Others talk in riddles, saying lame things -- like your friend when we were here the other day."

"My roommate Daryl. Well, he was under the impression that you and he met before, and..." I couldn't think how to finish, but it didn't matter, as she was going on.

"Just the other day, one guy, apparently a big jock around campus, told me he knew I liked 'action' but I needed to improve my 'social standing,' and he would help for 'a reward.' He winked as he said it." She shook her head. "I mean, what's with a lame riddle like that? Is it supposed to sweep me off my feet?"

Apparently it did not, although I was pretty sure what the riddle was alluding to, and it gave me an idea for an opening. "Well, I was thinking maybe I should be rewarded for helping you improve your educational standing in Western Civ. There's the Harvest Dance coming up this weekend. How about accompanying me?" Listening to myself I was not sure how that came out. Corny as hell probably.

She looked at me with an unreadable expression in those wide eyes, perhaps skeptical or maybe amused at my nerdiness, a slight twitch at the corner of her mouth. I felt the need to say something more clever, quickly.

"If you do go to the dance with me, I promise to keep the riddles to a minimum and I won't come close to improving your social standing," I added, with a straight face.

She smiled. My hands were beneath the table and I felt my fingers straining from multiple crosses.

"Well, two guys have already asked me. I turned down the one who volunteered to improve my standing, but was thinking about going with the other guy."

My lucky streak continues, I thought, probably looking disappointed.

"But I'm not too crazy about him either, so yes, I'll go to the dance with you, John. You seem like a nice guy, one of the few I've met here, and a welcome change from the macho studs."

"Yes!" I thought. Nerds one, Studs zero.

"I just hope you're not too deep for me. You're so well-versed in ancient history, and those frames are cerebral," she said, making circles in front of her deep blue eyes with thumbs and forefingers, then smiling to show it was meant as a joke. That was the second time she mocked my glasses, although she seemed not to remember our first meeting.

* * *

Dances can be a great boost to social confidence, offering newbie acquaintances sanctioned close contact when the music is playing, and the chance to talk and get to know one another better during breaks.

We found a table with Mandy's dorm roommate Kay, who she seemed to like. A well-endowed brunette with a short bob, deep brown eyes and quick smile, Kay had just remarked that she was attending the event "as the official token wallflower" when she was whisked away to dance by an evident admirer.

"Kay is stuck on a guy back home," Mandy explained. "She had three invitations to the dance, but came here single. She hasn't dated at all because she doesn't want to risk being led into temptation. I don't have that problem."

Talk about riddles: Was that a cut? Well, it called for a response of some sort. "Sorry that I'm not tempting," I ventured with a straight face.

She looked puzzled, then put her hand to her mouth. "Oh, I didn't mean it that way," she said anxiously, her hand touching my wrist on the table, then smiling when she realized I was at least part-joking. "I meant that I don't have Kay's concern about a potential amorous conflict because I'm not going with anyone at present. I broke up with a guy over the summer."

I was glad to hear that I still had a chance in the temptation department.

We hit the dance floor for a couple of numbers. She moved fluidly on a fast one, and did not shy from contact during a slower one that was more my taste. Holding close someone so good looking boosted my ego as well as my libido.

There was no bar at the Harvest Dance because it was an official college function, with mainly an underage crowd, but many students, myself included, packed small flasks to spice up cups of punch, and the staff chaperones looked the other way unless a problem developed. Back at our table, Mandy joined me in downing a few spiked cups, which probably helped loosen our tongues.

She wore an eye-catching print dress. At first glance it looked like a strapless evening gown, complete to low front showing a lot of cleavage, until you realized that the simulated flesh color in chest and shoulders was part of the dress, which actually had sleeves and a high neckline. I told her I liked it, finding it both modest and bold. She said she was worried the dress was perhaps a "little much" for a harvest theme, but it was warm in fall weather, adding that her sister had picked it out for her "when we were still on speaking terms."

That led into dialogue on family. Her lawyer dad and teacher mom were "a little pedantic but free-spirited, encouraging us kids to explore our interests." I told her my folks were a school finance officer and a realtor, also fairly progressive in outlook. Neither of us was particularly close with our siblings, but did not go into details.

We found we both liked outdoor activities. Mandy had done some rock climbing. I was into white water paddling. We had both done a lot of camping and hiking, much of it in national parks, and discovered we may have been in one park at the same time. We had common tastes in music, and ran through musicians and groups we favored. I liked to read. She did too, but also enjoyed movies (which I already knew), and we itemized several that we both liked.

We got into a long discussion about philosophy, morals and personal freedom, agreeing that just about anything was okay as long as you did not hurt other people and were up front about things.

During our conversation, I noticed some people at our table and adjacent ones casting glances our way. Once in a while there were whispered comments and secretive smiles. Were we a mismatched couple according to campus conventional wisdom -- the hot chick with the nerd? Whatever. I ignored it, and if Mandy noticed, she did too.

As I walked her back to her dorm, Mandy leaned into me some, perhaps a little dizzy from the spiked punch. Our hands and arms brushed together. We lingered a while longer at the door. She said she enjoyed the dance, and hoped we would "see each other again." That was an opening, and I suggested a movies date for the next night, noting one of the pictures we both wanted to see was playing nearby. She agreed, then leaning forward, planted a quick kiss full on my lips, smiled and turned into the building.

I was very lighthearted and found myself whistling on the walk back to my dorm, pleased at how our first date had gone. It must have shown.

"Is that a 'just got laid' look on your face, Bro?" Daryl asked, as I came in the door. "You look pretty happy."

"Trying to build a relationship," I said, adding with a smirk, "Only laid the foundation." He laughed.

* * *

The movie date also went well, as did a couple study sessions at the library and between-class meetings at the union. We became ever more relaxed in each others company, touching and letting hands come together easily. There were more goodnight kisses and they seemed to get deeper and last longer.

The big breakthrough came when Mandy's roommate Kay flew home for Thanksgiving break. Neither of us was leaving for the holiday, and Kay told us if we provided shuttle service to the airport we could use her car while she was gone. After dropping her off, we checked out a nearby night spot popular with students at the state university, ordered wine, and were delighted when not asked to prove our age. I would not have to spike colas with the contents of the flask in my cargo pants leg pocket.

Returning from the men's room, I found Mandy surrounded by three guys chatting her up. Upon seeing me, she hopped up from her seat and suggested we go to the dance floor.

"People you know?" I asked.

"No, although they acted like we do, or that we should," she sighed. "I get that a lot lately. Anyway, I want them to see that I'm already with someone, so let's dance."

It was a good band and Mandy really got into it, perhaps primed by the wine. Her gyrations accentuated her well-proportioned body, and she was not averse to some light grinding, which turned me on. I lost my usual reticence on the dance floor, entering that zen-like state that good music and a good partner can evoke, and was surprised a couple of times when other couples gave us a thumbs up and mock applause. I noticed some guys looking on with evident envy, and heard a girl say, "That cute guy with the glasses has some awesome moves."

So, the nerd was becoming "cute" with "awesome moves?" Ego boosts are always welcome.

It was well past midnight when we got back to our own campus.

After parking the car we walked to Mandy's dorm, and the good night kiss this time became even more drawn out and enthusiastic. Her arms were around my neck, her tongue probing into my mouth. I had a brief uncomfortable flashback about what had occupied her mouth during the video party, but put it aside and returned the tongue interplay. When we broke for air, Mandy looked at me with those wide eyes, a Mona Lisa smile on her face as she invited me to "come up for a nightcap."

I had a vague memory from orientation that midnight was a cutoff time, after which students were not supposed to have "visitors" in our dorm rooms, but I sure wasn't going to remind her.

In the room, Mandy took a previously opened bottle of wine from the small fridge. She poured glasses, and we sat down on the edge of her bed, each taking a sip while looking at the other, then without further ado put aside the glasses and fell into a clutch.

Tongues enjoined, I tentatively fondled her breasts through her sweater. She did not object, and responded by running a hand down between my legs. She could undoubtedly feel my hardness through the pants. "Yes," I thought, as my hands began exploring her in the same area. We soon unlocked lips for a short breather, looked at each other and saw mutual desire.

I took the bottom of her sweater and tugged it gently upwards as she raised her arms so I could pull it over her head. Her hard nipples were evident through a thin blouse -- no bra. To my growing excitement, she began unbuttoning her blouse, as I quickly doffed my own jacket and shirt. Her full breasts presented themselves and I leaned in to kiss and nibble gently on the firm nipples.

We engaged in another passionate round of French kissing, all the more exciting for the feel of her hard nipples against my bare chest. Then she stood and began undoing her slacks. "Yes, yes," I thought, standing to undo my own belt and drop my pants. Hers fell away and she sat and leaned back to remove her panties, then helped slide my boxers down my legs. My dick sprung out at full attention, brushing her cheek. Mandy looked at it a moment, and it apparently passed inspection for she lightly kissed and licked around the head, finally taking it deep in an oral embrace. "Oh, Yes," I thought, in rapture.

She worked my organ with enthusiasm, quickly bringing me dangerously close to a climax. I backed away, out of her mouth. She looked up questioning.

"Lie back so I can return the favor," I suggested, gently. She did so, spreading her legs. Putting my glasses aside, I kneeled in front of her partially-shaven pussy and began tonguing and nibbling the clitoris and lips, to her evident satisfaction, then inserted a couple fingers into her love box, following the lessons learned with my ex-girlfriend. I felt clumsy and inexperienced, sure that she was used to guys with much smoother technique, but Mandy seemed pleased, murmuring softly.

I decided to take the big dive, seeking uncharted oral territory, and inserted my tongue into her vagina, detecting a taste that was not unpleasant. But after probing with my tongue for a few seconds, I had a sudden flashback to the video party, with Tyler's dick in there, and had the horrible thought that I was licking his cum. I tried to suppress the thought, but felt nauseous and wound up withdrawing. Looking up, I hoped not to read disappointment in her expression. Instead, there was a hungry look.

"Do you have a condom?" Mandy asked, a slight quiver to her voice.

"Yes," I said. Yes, Yes, Yes, I thought. It seemed to take an eternity to retrieve my wallet from the back pocket of my pants on the floor, find and open the small package therein and slip on the tiny latex item. I wondered vaguely why it was important to her that I wear one, considering that she had fucked Tyler bareback on the table, but did not dwell on that due to my own eagerness. Finally, I was ready, and got between her long legs, which were spread wide in open invitation.

Mandy extended a hand to guide me into her. My heart was already racing from the excitement, and the rate probably doubled as I felt my dick virtually inhaled into a tight, warm embrace. I started pumping. She murmured her pleasure, but whispered softly, "There's no hurry. We have all night. Let's make it last." I slowed my pace, and we kissed again. I had to slow even more. I had been so long without a female that I felt on the edge of cumming no matter how slow I went. I had to remain virtually at a standstill.

After a couple minutes, Mandy smiled and chuckled, "This is like suspended animation. Okay, go ahead at your own pace, but I hope you have a fast recovery time."

I made a few quick thrusts and felt a nova explode in my loins. After virtually yelling the Lord's name in vain, I lowered my head so we were cheek to cheek on the pillow, and I could feel her boobs against my heaving chest, my heart still galloping, as I thrust ever slower. It had not gone nearly "all night," but from my perspective it was a great ice-breaker. I probably had a smile a mile wide. Finally, I disengaged, and we lay side by side on our backs.

"That was so great," I told her. "For me, at least. I'm sorry I didn't last longer."

"It was still nice," she said consolingly, taking my hand, "and maybe you'll regain some energy later."

As the afterglow faded, I marveled in my mind -- here I was lying naked with a beautiful girl I had not even known a few weeks ago, then saw in a live XXX-rated performance, met by chance, come to like and now fucked, breaking a personal drought of historic proportions in my unseasoned sex life.

My dick had deflated completely, and the rubber was about to fall off, so I removed it and wrapped it in a tissue from the box on her night table before depositing into her wastebasket, then found my glasses and lay back beside her, taking her hand again. We lay there a long while, talking.

We heard a babble of laughing feminine voices as other late-arriving residents walked down the hallway outside. Their conversation was audible as they passed the door to Mandy's room.

"I still can't get over the size of it," one girl said.

"I don't know how Amy and Jo fit it in," said a second.

"Was it as big as your boyfriend's?" asked another.

"It was as big as my boyfriend's horse's," was the reply, to peals of laughter. The voices faded away.

Mandy speculated the girls were returning from a sorority party that the grapevine promised would be pretty wild, with male strippers diddling female actresses in order to turn on the revelers. Maybe it was the party Daryl had tried to sign her up for, I thought.

"Rumor was the strippers would satisfy any adventurous student volunteers," Mandy said. "From what those girls were saying, it sounded like there may have been a few takers."

"They probably had more fun tonight than you have," I said, apologetically.

"I'm more than happy being here rather than there," she replied, smiling as she squeezed my arm.

"You've probably realized already that I'm not very experienced," I confessed, "but I'm willing to learn."

"We may really be in trouble, then," Mandy replied, with a straight face. "So far, you've been the tutor in this relationship." We both laughed. She smiled broadly, adding, "You don't have to feel bad. I'm not that experienced either. In fact this is a personal record. It's always taken me a lot longer than this to get into bed with someone."

At least as long as it takes for the camera lights to come on, I could not help thinking. But I subdued my cynicism, realizing that if it wasn't for that porno party I would have no reason not to believe her innocence fantasy. Anyway, it was nicer to play along with it.

She rose on one arm and drew imaginary circles around my chest with a finger. Her long hair fell partly over her face.

"Maybe it happened quicker this time around because now that I'm a collegian I feel some adult entitlement," Mandy said, with mock sophistication, flinging her hair back. Then she looked me in the eye, adding seriously, "Also let's just say I feel a special draw here." The sophistication evaporated and she looked away, as if a trifle embarrassed at having revealed an emotion too soon.