Superman and the Porn Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kay looked at Mandy, and nodded. The aggrieved expression on Mandy's face seemed to soften a bit. She gazed at me for a long moment as if probing for something, then turned away.

"I have some thinking to do," she said.

* * *

It amazes me how efficient the grapevine is. I don't know who spilled the story of the identical twins mix-up. It was unlikely Mandy did. It could have been Kay, trying to correct all the mistaken assumptions about her friend, or Daryl, as surprised as anyone when I filled him in. He immediately called Samantha, eager to work directly, and perhaps Sam, wanting to take the pressure off her sister or just jealous that Mandy was getting the limelight, told Daryl to spread the word about who the real star was. Anyway, by the end of the week it was all over campus.

Jokes abounded: "Hey Clark, you're going to have to be a bigger Superman than ever with two Lois Lanes to take care of," and "Go easy on the Kryptonite Shots, Superman -- you're seeing double," or "The fight against evil must be tough, Superman -- you're seeing stars."

A few offered sympathy that my relationship with Mandy might be over. Three girls volunteered to "console" me. One said she was looking for "someone of heroic character." At least I would not have to spend the rest of my life in a monastery, but that thought was less comforting than it once would have been.

I was at a table in the union when someone approached from behind and asked, "Is this seat available?" I recognized her voice, and smiled broadly. Mandy sat down. She looked much more at ease than the day we met with Sam.

"So have you done your thinking?" I asked.

"Just about. I'm thinking maybe we should give us another try, if you're still willing."

"More than willing," I said, feeling a burden lift. "Very glad you came to that conclusion."

"Well, as Kay says, you can only expect so much from guys, and you did manage to muddle through a very confusing situation, with motives pure as well as prurient." That seemed like a compliment, of sorts. She added, "And you even lived up to your Superman rep, rushing into a den of iniquity to rescue the fallen heroine, willing to take on a guy twice your size."

"Who told you that?"

"Sam. And Daryl. They both said you showed a lot of guts."

"Sam and Daryl seem to be getting on pretty well," I remarked, recalling Daryl staggering into our dorm room the past two mornings, once with a high five, muttering, "Not just a star, a supernova."

"No doubt they are," Mandy said with a smile. "You know, in addition to praising your courage, Daryl told me that, in his words, you were 'depressed like a zombie' over our breakup and 'booty deprivation' was only part of the reason."

"That's true," I acknowledged. "I missed you terribly. Lust had morphed into 'like,' and 'like' to... Well, as we both know, I'm not too experienced in these things, but if it's not love I feel for you, then I probably never will discover what that is." There! I may have danced around a little, but had said it -- the feared L-word.

"Stand up and take off those glasses," she commanded, rising herself. I complied, whereupon she threw her arms around me and we locked lips; also entwined tongues, bumped foreheads, and pressed chests and midsections together with appropriate gyrations. We held the clinch for a long time, and were brought back to reality only by applause and cheers from students at nearby tables who were privy to the drama and apparently approved this plot twist.

"Get a room!" someone called out.

"Not a bad idea," I replied, retrieving my glasses. Arms around one another, we exited the union to more cheers and applause.

"Daryl talked about more than just your heroism, gallantry and devotion," Mandy said, as we hurried toward my dorm room. "He said we have a gold mine if we play it right -- that identical twins are much in demand in the porn video business, so if Sam and I star together, taking on the frat house, it would be worth a fortune." I was concerned only for a millisecond because she quickly added, "After I threatened to kick him in the nuts, he said he was only joking, but if we ever did want to consider a theatrical career that the 'terms of hookups would be negotiable,' and you could even be my agent and leading man."

I laughed. "Daryl is a good guy. I'm not surprised he put in a good word for me, and I also have no doubt that his offer to make you and Sam identical twin pornstars is a serious one."

She gripped my arm tighter as we entered the dorm.

"I think I'll stick to just private shows with you, Superguy."

- 30 -