Superman Fucks Gotham Ch. 10

Story Info
The Royal Flush Gang attacks from the future!
4k words
4.71
26.5k
28

Part 10 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, both comic book logic and crazy sex fantasy rules are in effect.

I discarded a lot of ideas before finally deciding to just use the Royal Flush Gang from Batman Beyond. The other versions are more JLA villains and I want to keep this story focused on Gotham - plus, writing this group just felt right, while I didn't have ideas for the others.

*****

"Fuck me, Supes, fuck me!"

Despite her repeated cries, Harley was doing a perfectly good job of fucking herself. Superman lay back on the bed and watched as the former Clown Princess of Crime bounced up and down on his cock. He could have taken an active hand, but then she'd have worn herself out even faster. Besides, she looked pretty good with her hips rolling against his, her breasts bouncing with each movement.

For once, his thoughts didn't wander to justice or plans for Gotham. He just enjoyed the feeling of Harley's pussy sliding around him. Though after a while he did find himself imagining her doing the same with some of the others present. Nothing was happening that day, perhaps he should bring them to-

"Superman, we have a problem."

Of course, the one time he relaxed completely would be the time things went wrong. Barbara was simply speaking in a low voice, but his super hearing easily picked up her words. He listened carefully, though he didn't tell Harley to stop moving.

"A scan just swept our side of Gotham. This is incredibly advanced technology, but it doesn't seem alien - I don't have an explanation for it. But it might have been able to detect the Batcave, and if... shit, we have someone incoming. No, five fliers incoming! We-"

Whatever else she had been about to say was drowned out by a crash and the shriek of tearing steel. Superman pulled out of Harley and was on his feet in an instant, looking through the walls with x-ray vision. Barbara had been knocked out of her wheelchair but wasn't harmed. As soon as he confirmed she was safe he instead looked for the attackers.

Though they were already splitting up, he had time to get a good look at them. Based on their costumes and the enormous playing cards they flew on, they must be the Royal Flush Gang, yet they didn't look anything like the ones he had fought before. Two men, two women, and one massive faceless creature, all spreading out through the Batcave with murder in their eyes...

"Aww, didja have to stop?" Harley had dropped onto the bed, one hand trying to fill the suddenly empty void between her legs.

"We're under attack, Harley."

"I know that, Supes, I still have ears! But could ya let me hop on your cock before you fly around and smash them all?"

It was an idea worth considering, but Superman had switched completely to action mode. Before he could consider switching back, one of the Royal Flush Gang burst into the room. The Queen wore a mostly white outfit with red and gold highlights. It hugged her body impressively, but he was more focused on the scepter in her hands.

At that moment a kaleidoscope of color burst from the tip. Superman actually took a step back, almost dizzy. A moment later he focused his mind and shook off the effect, but it had been a powerful one. He didn't know of any modern technology that could do that, even among the aliens he'd fought...

"Your mind isn't as strong as the rest of you, is it?" The Queen smirked, but her gaze was sliding downward to his cock, which was still exposed and rock hard. "This hypnotic scepter will... render you... God, that thing is huge. I, uh... what was I..."

Harley struck the Queen from behind with a hammer she had definitely not been carrying when she'd entered the room. The Queen went straight down, losing her grip on the scepter. Harley caught it with her free hand and turned the burst of color directly into her face.

"Ooh, pretty..."

She seemed thoroughly distracted by the flashing lights, so Superman bent down beside their opponent and lifted her by the back of her costume. He held her at arm's length in one hand, looking her over. The blow had knocked several strands of blond hair loose from her costume and she had an impressive hourglass figure. But attractive as she was, he didn't have time for that, he needed to find out how the Royal Flush Gang had this technology. And more importantly, the others...

"Score!" Harley leapt onto him from behind, arms around his neck. She moved at human speeds whenever he was looking at her, but somehow she almost seemed to hop around when he wasn't paying attention. "You got another girl to fuck, huh Supes?"

"Not now, this is a serious attack!"

"Is it?"

She asked the question in the same playful tone as always, but Superman realized that she actually had a point. He looked past the Queen and through the walls of the Batcave, searching for the others.

 

X X X

 

Though a burst of plasma tore into the Batcave, before she'd fallen, Barbara had spotted something worse. She grabbed the edge of the computer console and pulled herself back up. Yes, there was some kind of advanced technology attempting to wirelessly hack the computer.

It was impressive tech, but it couldn't break basic laws of physics. There were failsafes for an attack just like this, and Barbara quickly activated those she thought would be most effective. The attacker tried again, but Barbara moved to counter, shutting down yet more outside access. That left them temporarily blind, but there was no way the computer could be hacked from afar.

"Not bad." A woman entered the computer room, lowering a hand-held device. She was obviously a Ten from the Royal Flush Gang, but Barbara had never seen that outfit: half white and half black with glowing red eyes. "I'm surprised there was someone that fast on security, considering how out of date your tech seems."

Out of date? That suggested their attackers were from the future, which wasn't outside the realm of possibility. But more importantly, Ten was walking toward her with another device: one that looked like it would plug directly into the central computer. With physical access, it was only a matter for time before the hyper-advanced tech would get inside.

"I think you can guess what this will do. Stay down on the floor and you won't get hurt."

Barbara lowered herself to the ground, since her arms were beginning to feel the strain, but watched Ten carefully. As soon as the other woman's attention moved to the computer, Barbara threw herself at her opponent's waist.

She managed to knock her to the side, but her opponent had clearly been trained. Ten caught her second blow and then slung her off. From there she kicked at her hips, and Barbara could only flinch away. But Ten's next blow tried to strike her head, and that was a mistake.

Barbara caught the other woman's foot and pulled her off balance. Though Ten tried to recover, Barbara was much faster. She threw herself up enough to get a fist directly into Ten's stomach, then as her opponent doubled over, brought her elbow up against her chin.

Ten went down, immediately unconscious. Barbara confirmed there weren't any other attackers and then carefully retrieved the device. It had English lettering and looked very human, yet she had no idea about its make or model. Curious, she moved closer to her attacker

Doing so reminded her of the blows she'd suffering, both in the fall and during the fight. She'd won without difficulty, but she shouldn't have even been injured by an opponent like that. If her legs... since bitterness would do no good, Barbara forced those thoughts aside.

Instead, she pulled the tight mask off Ten's head and discovered that she was a young woman with a mass of blond hair. It was impressive that she'd managed to hide it so smoothly under that mask, but Barbara was more struck by how young she was. It seemed this Ten was a ripe young beauty.

Over 18 years old, though. Barbara smiled and looked up, wondering if Superman could see her.

 

X X X

 

Superman looked through the entire Batcave, his mind working at full speed and rendering the fights so slow they might as well have been frozen. He'd caught up to Barbara just at the moment her elbow was connecting with her opponent's chin - based on what he'd seen of the fight, that would be the end of it. His eyes flickered on to the next member of his harem.

Selina faced off against the Jack of the Royal Flush gang, who still rode atop one of their playing cards. Her whip was just beginning to curl around one of his ankles. One of Jack's hands was extended, a knife flying for Selina's face, but before Superman could move he noticed Huntress in the corridor, launching a bolt from her crossbow. The knife and bolt would collide, Selina's whip would pull Jack from his card, and once he hit the ground they'd be on him in an instant.

No problem there. Next he found Ivy in the middle of her garden. The King waved a sword in her direction, yet she didn't look concerned. Given that she was surrounded by vines and other plants she could use to attack, Superman almost pitied King. No, he didn't need to interfere there, either.

On the other side of the Batcave, he finally found a situation that needed his help. The Ace was currently frozen while lifting a desk, hurling it behind himself. No, behind itself - this Ace was clearly a robot of some kind. It was advancing on Peyton Riley, who had retreated to a corner and drawn a gun. Unfortunately, Superman could see that she'd already fired at least one bullet, at that moment deflecting away from Ace's chest.

In an instant, Superman was floating in front of the robot. Before it had even registered his presence, he sunk both hands into its torso. Whatever it was made out of, it was much stronger than steel. And much, much weaker than it would have needed to be to resist Superman.

He tore it in half, both sides spurting electricity as they fell. Though he turned immediately, he saw little surprise on Riley's face: she'd already gotten used to him appearing out of nowhere. She lowered her gun and took a deep breath, but smiled at him.

"Thanks, boss."

After a quick nod to her, Superman swept back to his original room. The Queen had fallen onto the bed, while Harley was staring into the scepter again. This time it seemed like she was thoroughly hypnotized, because she didn't respond when he appeared.

The Queen, on the other hand, rolled over and groaned. She took a deep breath, which showed off the swell of her breasts: even lying on her back, they stood up impressively. Superman decided that Harley had the right idea earlier and moved on top of her, pinning her to the bed with his hips.

"Ooh, that's..." The Queen moaned for a moment and then snapped back to reality. "I'll admit you have me at a disadvantage, Superman. But if this is your idea of an interrogation, you're dumber than you look. You think I'll talk just because you're threatening to fuck me?"

"I will fuck you, and you'll talk, but those two things are unrelated." Very little time had elapsed since he'd been buried inside Harley, so Superman's cock was still painfully hard. He tore away the Queen's costume at the hips and eased the head of his cock inside her. She moaned and squirmed... but not away from him.

"I'll have you know... ah, fuck!" Whatever she'd wanted him to know, it was cut off by her moaning as he started to sink his shaft deep inside of her.

She was tight, even tighter thanks to the way he'd trapped her legs together on the bed. But she yielded to him inch by inch and he enjoyed the feel of her wrapped around him. Superman reached out to squeeze her breasts. Though he could tell they'd look good uncovered, he left them inside her costume. Her nipples swelled larger and larger underneath the thin fabric.

After staying fully seated in her for a while, Superman began to move. The Queen almost immediately began bucking and moaning, cursing but not cursing him. He smiled and started to increase his pace. She dug her fingernails into his shoulders, or tried to.

"I'm not going to tell you anything! Not even if you keep slamming that huge, delicious... fuck!"

Okay, so maybe his fucking her was more related to her talking than he'd thought. Superman gave her another swift thrust. "Why are you attacking us?"

"Fuck! I said I'd never - aah! - never tell you!"

"Ya know," Harley popped up on the side of the bed, her head resting in her hands as she stared at both of them, "yer not gonna get much out of her if you keep putting that much inta her. If ya know what I mean."

"It doesn't matter." Ivy's voice came smoothly from the doorway and Superman looked up at her. Not only was she untouched, she wasn't even out of breath. Somehow she'd captured the King, who walked behind her with dull green eyes, without the slightest of fights.

Before she could say anything else, though, the Queen let out a scream that was more of anger than pleasure. "You bitch! What did you do to seduce my King?" It came off a little hypocritical since she was still desperately bucking her hips against Superman, but he decided that it wasn't a good time to object.

"I didn't do anything," Ivy said, shrugging. "I started flirting, just to distract him, and then he actually took me up on it. He managed to feel me up before the poison started working, but that was it."

"Liar! My King would never... never..."

"Tell her." Ivy jerked her head to the side and the King focused dully toward the Queen.

"Yes, I... kissed her... freely..."

The Queen thrashed beneath Superman in anger. "We said we... how dare you? I suppose you really were having an affair with that Thorpe bitch, too?"

"Tapped... that ass."

"You cheating bastard!" Without warning the Queen wrapped her arms around Superman's head and kissed him fiercely. "Fuck me, Superman! Take the cheating bastard's Queen right in front of him!"

Once again, Superman wasn't sure exactly how that made any moral sense. But the Queen had succeeded in getting her legs free and wrapped around him, so he kept ramming inside her. He did glance up at Ivy, who shrugged again. Instead she turned her attention to the King.

"So why did you attack us?"

"Hired..."

"By who?"

"Penguin..."

"The Penguin?" Harley raised her eyebrows and looked back to Superman. "Now that's a surprise. He has the money to hire a gang like this, but where would he find them?"

"Good question," Superman grunted. The Queen was beginning to tire herself, so he grabbed her hips and began pushing harder inside her. Tight and eager as she was, he might be too focused on other things to come before he fucked her unconscious.

Ivy turned back to her captive. "Does the Penguin know our location?"

"No... just... sent us..."

"Good. I don't suppose you know where his base is?"

"Large... building..."

"Great, that's useless to us." Ivy sighed and looked back to Superman. "Far be it from me to stop you from fucking her, but maybe we should get the information from her before she goes unconscious?"

"No need." Barbara wheeled into the room with the others behind her, carrying a young woman with a ten on her uniform. "Delivery for you, Superman..."

 

X X X

 

The Penguin might be a vicious and cruel mob boss who terrorized countless civilians, but he had an incredibly comfortable chair. Though every chair felt soft to Superman, he could appreciate the supple leather and ideal cushions. He should get one for the Batcave.

Of course, his impression of the chair might have been improved by the two beautiful women draped over his legs, alternately licking and sucking at his cock. Ten had quickly joined the Queen and told them everything they needed to know. Now they were just waiting for the Penguin to return, and since they had time, Superman decided to enjoy his newest acquisitions.

Ten was attempting to take his length at the moment, desperately working on the first few inches. She was young and lively, but obviously inexperienced. Everything she did was nervous and looking for approval, so he gave her an encouraging smile despite her fumbling. The Queen was... less supportive.

"Idiot girl, that's not how you suck a cock!" The Queen shoved Ten aside, where she fell to her hands and coughed. "As always, I have to make up for your disgrace!"

The Queen had beautiful puffy lips, but Superman was getting so tired of her that he wasn't particularly enthused about her upcoming blowjob. She slid them around his cock and began flicking at his head, and he had to admit that she wasn't bad. But he had someone better in every way, and she didn't have much to offer outside of that.

He slid one hand around the back of her head and began applying pressure. She kept up for a while, but soon he was forcing his cock to the back of her throat and she began gagging. Superman didn't ease up until at last she pushed as hard as she could on his thighs, spluttering as she tried to escape. He let her go the second before she reached her limit and fell unconscious, so all she could do was fall back and gasp for breath.

"Give it another try." Superman slid a hand along the side of Ten's face and then into her hair. She smiled shyly and shot the Queen a nervous glance, but bravely made another effort.

Though he used his hand to work his cock into her mouth and slowly into her throat, Superman moved carefully and let her get used to his girth. Inexperienced as she was, she caught on to his guidance and did her best. Those bright blue eyes staring up at him with such sincere effort meant more than technique, anyway.

"Bird's approaching!" Selina called from her vantage point above. Superman realized that he hadn't been paying attention and looked through the walls to see that the Penguin was indeed arriving. He emerged from his limousine followed by several armed guards and two scantily-clad women, then waddled toward the heart of his lair.

Though he'd taken them off before, Superman now handed the Queen and Ten their masks again. To have the proper effect, it needed to be completely obvious who they were. The Queen struggled with it, still coughing, while Ten stared up at him uncertainly.

She was beautiful without her mask, but there was something striking about her face starkly divided into black and white. Superman ran his hand through her hair again, just slightly pushing her back toward him until she began to suck. Seeing his cock disappear into the red hole of her mouth gave him a strange thrill. He wanted to grab her head and fuck her face right then, but even if they'd had time, he knew she couldn't take it. Perhaps with lessons from the others...

A bizarre squawking outside the door made it obvious to everyone that the Penguin was about to enter. His guards walked inside and were immediately smothered unconscious by Selina and Huntress. The Penguin waddled in without noticing, preoccupied by the women on his arms. He moved one claw-like hand from groping them to fumble for a light switch...

Ivy hit them all at once, bathing the room in light. At the same time, the door slammed shut behind the Penguin. Though his eyes furtively darted toward the women, they were soon drawn to the center of the room.

Two wrecked halves of the Ace android lay against the Penguin's desk, still faintly sparking. The male members of the Royal Flush gang lay tied and unconscious nearby. And behind them, Superman relaxed in the Penguin's chair with the female members licking his cock from both sides.

"Hello, Mr. Cobblepot." Given the circumstances, Superman thought that greeting was threatening enough.

To his credit, the Penguin acted with surprising speed for a man his size. Less to his credit, his only weapon was some kind of umbrella. Though the internal mechanisms looked like they could fire as swiftly as a machine gun, Selina's whip snatched it from his hands well before he could attempt to fire it. Superman watched him with a neutral expression.

12