All Comments on 'Superman Fucks Gotham Ch. 10'

by SierraLeeAuthor

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Oh! Write more. I love this story you have. Superman has always been a favorite but for him to hook up with the fatal femme of Gotham is amazing. I'm looking for the chapter where he rests for the biggest one man orgy. I noticed that not one of them have done anal yet but that's just a nic, keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ah, The Penguin!

I was never a real fan of the 1960's Penguin played by Burgess Meredith (although he had the call down pretty well). I did like Tim Burton's version with Danny DeVito; he was a tragic creature, really, who fought back the only way he knew how. The "Gotham" version on Fox is somewhat similar: he went from a sniveling coward to slowly morph into the gang-leader that he will ultimately become (although I can't stand his mother). It is amazing the range of the character and, yet, he is still the Penguin (if that makes any sense).

I never watched "Batman Beyond" so I really don't know much about this version of the Royal Flush Gang. They seem to be an interesting bunch. To be from the future, and used by the Joker in the present, I assume the MacGuffin had something to do with why they could not remember where they are from. And, therefore, Superman really did not learn a whole lot even from the man that hired them. I suppose it is inevitable that Superman is going to confront the Joker at some time or other. I can't wait.

Roger.

BootsToBedBootsToBedalmost 9 years ago
Roll on chapter 11

Loving your work! Ivy is saner, Catwoman is being given a real incentive to play nice, Harley seems to know more than anyone else. Calender Girl is happier and Oracle is thriving under the attention. As unorthodox plans go, it's a winner. Eagerly looking forward to the next chapter. Maybe Lady Shiva will turn up to go a few rounds (terrible pun I know)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSierraLeeAuthor@SierraLeeAuthor
Hi, I'm Sierra Lee! If you want to see more of my writing, I have several game projects that can be downloaded completely free: https://www.patreon.com/sierralee I used to write more erotica and do commissions, but since my game projects have taken off I don't spend as much ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES