Superman Fucks Gotham Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassandra came down on top of one thug. Even as his head was smashing into the floor she leapt off him and struck the nearest two men in the throat. Normally she tried to disable her opponents elegantly, but now she used nothing but the most brutally effective tactics. In a matter of seconds she'd taken down all the men and was advancing on Black Mask.

He'd been taken off guard, but he still raised a gun to fire on her. Cassandra could see the exact path his bullets would take and shifted just slightly when she saw the muscles in his hand move to pull the trigger. It created the illusion that she could dodge bullets and she saw the burning red eyes widen. After a pause, Black Mask turned tail and ran.

She let him go, instead rushing to Stephanie. A tray of bludgeons, knives, and power tools sat beside her, but it didn't look like any of them had been used on her. In fact, she looked untouched, except her clothes...

For just a moment Cassandra hesitated. Stephanie didn't merely hang from her chains, they forced her into a position with her back arched. Both her ass and her breasts seemed about to burst from her costume. The torture would likely have been incredibly sexualized and Cassandra felt as though she was on the verge of understanding...

"Cass?" Stephanie looked up at her and her eyes blazed back to life. "Oh, thank God! He was going to do all kinds of horrible things to me!"

"Stay still, I'll free you." It didn't take long to remove the chains. As soon as Stephanie got her balance, however, she began moving for the door.

"Let's go before he gets away!"

"Stop!" Cassandra grabbed her wrist and held her back. "This is the middle of his territory. He'll have more subordinates in seconds and we won't have the element of surprise next time."

"I've gotta stop him! That's the only way you'll all respect me!" Stephanie actually struggled against her grip, still trying to throw herself to her death. Except it wasn't a death wish, Cassandra knew those well enough.

"Stop and think, Stephanie. You don't need to-"

"Let go! I have to do this!"

Reasoning with her wouldn't work, Cassandra realized. Perhaps the younger woman was truly that impetuous, but Cassandra imagined she could see the m-waves emanating off her. There was nothing logic could do against that. Well, she was no Superman, but...

Cassandra pulled Stephanie into her arms and kissed her directly on the mouth. Stephanie struggled in shock for a moment, then went still. She pulled back after a moment, blushing and staring at her in astonishment.

"Um... I like you a lot, Cass, but I don't really like girls that way..."

"That doesn't matter. Just stop and think about what you're doing."

"I know what I... huh." Stephanie frowned for a moment and stepped away, no longer trying to escape. "I still have this driving need to prove myself, but I see what you mean about that being suicidal. Maybe... what if we fought the Scarecrow? He's still at large, so we could prove we-"

"No." Cassandra grabbed the front of her outfit. "Think!"

"I'm trying, but I feel... like there's two forces battling inside of me. I'm scared, Cass. I don't know what I'm supposed to do." She looked very young and frightened at that moment, so Cassandra took her into her arms and held her for a while, stroking her hair.

So it seemed like her kiss had had some effect. Cassandra knew that she didn't generate energy like Superman, but Barbara said that their levels spiked whenever Superman fucked them, so her own levels should have been high. Apparently some of the effect could rub off, though it wasn't as effective. Well, if that was what it took...

"Stephanie, are you still dating Tim?"

"What? Is now the time to-"

"It's more relevant than you think." Cassandra shot a grappling hook through the skylight and fortunately Stephanie copied her. When they leapt up to the roof, Stephanie answered her question.

"We broke up a long time ago. After I got fired, he started getting really condescending. Am I really not good enough, Cass? Wait, I know - would it be a good idea to fight the Joker to prove-"

"No!"

 

X X X

 

After several hours flying through the depths of space, Superman's cock was hard as steel. Well, it always was, but now it was aching to be inside someone. Had he really gone so far that a few hours without a fuck left him feeling sex-starved? Well, it was probably for the best, given the number of women who wanted him desperately.

Most of the trip had actually been rather pleasant. Space was quiet and peaceful in a way nowhere on Earth could really be. Some time alone with his thoughts had done him good. But given enough time, his urges had become undeniable. Now even all his discipline couldn't soften the hard rod in his trunks.

And that didn't really bother him.

When he reached the periphery of Earth, he began orbiting, considering his options. He could quench his burning erection at any of the sites they were working at, so it was probably best that he visited them logically. While only a short time had passed, he didn't want to risk not being where he needed to be just because of his base desires.

But before he could finish his plan, another signal reached his ears. Not an emergency, but there was an urgent signal from the Batcave. They hadn't used that one before, since they could call him from almost anywhere. Superman approached Gotham while staying in the upper atmosphere, just in case things had gone very wrong and it was a trap.

Yet when he swept his gaze through the Batcave, he didn't see any signs that things were amiss. The signal came from the main computer, so he looked toward it. He saw Barbara and Cassandra there, sitting with a slightly younger woman. Stephanie Brown, he realized after a moment, one of Batman's shorter-lived sidekicks. It looked as though she had just recently been crying, but they'd comforted her.

Maybe he shouldn't intrude, then. He focused his super hearing on the scene far below and managed to filter out everything but their voices.

"Thanks, both of you." Stephanie wiped her eyes clear and smiled. "I feel a lot better, but are you sure I don't need to-"

"Yes," both of them said simultaneously.

"Fine, fine... then can you finally explain what's going on here? We've been talking for such a long time and you haven't mentioned Superman even once. Is that all a bluff? Or, like, he spends most of his time in Metropolis and just lends his name to the new government?"

The other two women exchanged a slight smile before Barbara answered. "Far from it, he just hasn't been relevant yet. But if you really want to know..."

"I do! I've been hearing all kinds of ridiculous stories, like that Superman has a harem of... oh my gosh, is it true? Don't give me that look, Babs, answer me!"

"I've been sleeping with Superman, yes."

Stephanie's head whipped around, blond hair flying. "You too, Cass?"

Cassandra nodded quietly. "Please don't be alarmed, this is-"

"Superman has had sex with both of you? T-together?" Stephanie clapped her hands over her face to hide a rising blush. "That's so fucking hot."

From space, Superman raised an eyebrow. Well, that hadn't been quite the reaction he was expected. There was no way he was having an impact on her from this far away and he hadn't met her any time recently, so there was no outside interference. Apparently she was a dirtier girl than she looked from the outside.

Meanwhile, Barbara and Cassandra both seemed only slightly surprised. Barbara tilted her head to the side. "You're... taking this rather well."

"Was I right? Seriously? Both of you together?" Stephanie watched them eagerly and when they nodded, she giggled wildly. "God, it's like the kind of thing I'd fantasize about. What's it like? Does he make you kiss and act all like porno lesbians?"

"Of course not," Cassandra said sharply, but her expression immediately softened. "It's... very familiar, very intimate. I'm such good friends with Barbara, there's no jealousy, just sharing something wonderful. And Superman... well, there's no way to really describe that. But he can encompass our desire easily and it makes the whole experience incredibly fulfilling."

"Wow, that sounds... but no faux-lesbian stuff? Aww..."

Barbara rolled her eyes. "If you want that, talk to Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn. They definitely seem to get off on it."

Stephanie's eyes went wide. "We have them, too?"

"They're not in the Batcave right now, but we have quite a rogue's gallery. It would take a while to explain, but remember how Superman was always trying to bring out the best in villains? Well, now he can do that with his cock."

That got another snicker, but Stephanie's breath was coming heavier and her pupils dilating. "Can I get in on this? You wouldn't taunt me with details if you were keeping me out, would you?"

"Stephanie..." Cassandra took her hand gently. "Is that what you really want?"

"Hell yes it is! Have you seen Superman? Wait, stupid question. But I'm serious, I've gotten off so many times thinking about him. That body would be enough, but the fact that he's pretty much the ideal superhero? Irresistible. I'd jump his bones right now if he was here."

That would have been a perfect entrance line, but Superman held himself back. He had no problem adding another girl to the harem, especially one hand-picked by Barbara and Cassandra. For some reason he'd gotten a negative impression of her from Batman, but he realized that even if that had been accurate, it didn't have to be relevant.

With that in mind, Superman took another look at her. Blond hair lay tousled around her shoulders and cherubic face. Her sleek black and purple costume hugged her body tightly, and when he checked its composition he was surprised to see it offered her almost no support. Her breasts were that high and her body that tight without any assistance.

All of his women had tight and pert bodies, but Stephanie was achingly perky. Her body practically radiated youthful beauty. Her pussy was shaved clean, and he'd seen that she had a dirty mind, but there was still a playful innocence to her face. His cock couldn't possibly get any harder, but now it was burning specifically for her. Yes, he had no problem with adding Stephanie Brown to the harem.

"Do you think he really wants me?" Stephanie was saying. "I mean, he has so many hot women already. I know what I'll do, I'll prove-"

Cassandra forcibly pushed her back into her chair while Barbara massaged her forehead. "Jesus fucking Christ, someone up there really wants you dead."

That seemed like a better time to intrude. Superman shot down like a rocket, slowing only enough to avoid causing damage to the world below. He shot through one of the entrances to the Batcave and came to a halt just behind them in an instant. As usual Cassandra noticed, but it took the others a moment to turn toward him.

"Hey, Superman!" Stephanie greeted brightly. "We were just talking about you, do you - oh my gosh, is all of that really your dick?"

"Nice to meet you too, Stephanie."

"Err, sorry, don't mean to treat you as a piece of meat, haha. But the Batgirls here just explained what's going on and I'd be pumped to get in on it." She flipped her hair out of her face coyly and shifted her stance to emphasize her body. "And you want some of this, right?"

"I'd like all of it." Superman pulled her into a chaste embrace, but it still took Stephanie's breath away. She stared at him for a moment, gasping, then she grinned and kissed him eagerly. Though she was an inexperienced kisser, she left no doubt about her sincerity.

While they were still kissing, Superman heard Barbara speaking in a barely audible voice. "The Writers seem to want her dead for some reason. I'd like to get data on this, so stay inside the monitored zone. Otherwise... just fuck her until she stops trying to get herself killed."

That was something he could do.

The others started to leave the room, prompting Stephanie to pull back. She kept a death grip on him, hands tangled in his hair, but she twisted to look at them. "You guys can watch, if you want!"

Barbara just shook her head and left, but Cassandra walked closer to them. "Your first time with Superman should be between the two of you. There will be time for other things later." Her fingers caressed the side of Stephanie's face and then trailed across Superman's chest and shoulder before she left.

There was a large bed in one corner of the Batcave for emergency fucks, so Superman floated her there. He sat down and leaned back, leaving Stephanie straddling him. She could practically support her small body on his, which she seemed to enjoy. When she settled down and felt his bulge between her legs, however, her expression became more serious.

"I'm ready, but... don't be too hard on me, okay?"

"I'm not going to hurt you." Superman held the side of her face and kissed her again. She was young... but she was definitely a woman. Her tight young body could take him, provided he was a little patient. Blowing off steam with someone else first might have been a good idea, but it was too late now.

"So, uh, how do you want to do this? I love your costume, but I'd like to see you out of it..."

Superman lifted her just slightly and removed his costume so quickly that when she fell back against his body he was nude. His cock sprang up and bounced off the back of her ass, making her squeal. But her attention was soon captured by his body as she ran her hands over his chest, enraptured.

"Wow, you're even hotter than you look in the suit..." Her eyes rose to his, pupils yawning darkly. "How do you want me? This is my Spoiler costume, but I've also been Robin, and Batgirl for a while, so you can take your pick."

"Right now, I'll take just Stephanie Brown." He pulled the same trick, leaving her momentarily naked in midair, still not realizing that he'd stripped her. Though he'd seen her tight young body briefly through the costume, he hadn't really drank it in before.

A second later, after he'd fully enjoyed the sight, she fell against him. Stephanie giggled and buried her face against his chest, which let him feel her body. It let her feel him, too, and she soon pushed herself back, body flushing.

She crawled off him and between his legs so she could take his cock in both hands, which made them look even smaller. "Shit, is this thing the normal size? I haven't seen too many... no, of course this would be a super cock. That makes sense." Stephanie hesitantly moved her face closer and licked it, then smiled. "Hey, that was pretty good!"

For a minute she gently stroked him with both hands while her hands and lips explored his length. It wasn't what Superman really wanted, but it felt incredible and so he was more than willing to let her experiment. But she soon pulled back, hands still on his cock but face looking at him again.

"I, uh, I've actually done a lot of oral sex with my boyfriends. And to be honest, I'm not very good at it - there's no way I can do a good job with this pole. But I'm seriously burning up - is it okay if we just fuck now?"

"Is it okay?" Superman repeated wryly. In an instant he had her flat on the bed, his body looming over her. As soon as she caught up to the movement, her breath quickened even more. "You have some strange insecurities."

Stephanie wriggled beneath him, her hips lifting up toward his cock and immediately retreating when she felt his hardness. "Sorry, but I'm pretty sure that comes with being a girl."

"Well, let go of them. You have one of the tightest young bodies I've ever seen." Still holding himself away from her, his hands showing his appreciation directly. Touching her nipples almost seemed to be too much for her, so he paid more attention to stroking the rest of her body. When he slid one hand between her legs with no more pressure than a feather, she bucked and came right then.

"Shit..." she breathed. "Shit, that's way more intense than I... don't touch me directly, alright? That cock is already going to be way more stimulation than I can handle."

"If you want to lead..."

"No, I don't think I could handle it. Just be gentle." She nervously looked down, so he began nuzzling the head of his cock against her lower lips. That was almost too much for her as well, but he gradually began to penetrate.

As the head reached the flaring rim that seemed to be too much for her, so he pulled back. Stephanie took in deep gulps of air, but wrapped her arms around his neck and urged him on, her angelic face focused on his. He teased her with just part of his head for a while before finally slipping it in.

Immediately Stephanie threw her head back, releasing a series of curses that were decidedly non-angelic. With just the head of his cock inside her, Superman already felt like she was gripping him like a vise. He eased in just a little more and then pulled back, letting her channel relax to levels where sex would actually be possible without breaking her in half.

"Can," she had to gasp for breath, but she managed to speak, "can I try leading now?"

Superman flipped them over, putting her down on his stomach before lying on his back with his hands behind his head. Stephanie grinned down at him and stretched her arms above her, giving him a perfect view of her body. Her slit felt hot and incredibly wet against his abs. On a whim he clenched his superhuman muscles there and she gave a little moan.

"D-don't tease me. I want this too." She shakily lifted herself up and climbed onto his cock again. It didn't take her long to get his head comfortably inside her, but she moved very slowly with the rest of his shaft.

After some time she tried her first bounce. When his cock went a little deeper inside her Stephanie yelped and her legs buckled. She would have plunged down his cock if he hadn't caught her. Stephanie breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thank you. Just... give me a little longer..." She began moving, or at least trying to move and his hands didn't provide any resistance, so that she was practically hovering over his cock. With each movement she took in a little more of the hard length.

When she had taken three quarters of it inside her, she seemed to reach her natural limit. She fit him like an incredibly tight glove, and though Superman could have pressed further, he knew she couldn't take the rest without pain.

Stephanie began bouncing up and down eagerly without taking any more of his length. Her pace increased incredibly fast, soon becoming frenzied as she came again. She collapsed against him with only about half his length still inside her. It had been enjoyable, but Superman needed more. She knew that too, and slowly propped herself up on her arms.

"That was already way bigger than anything I've had inside me. I'm going to need your help to take the rest of it."

Superman sat up and pulled her against him in a tight embrace. She clung there while he moved his hands to her hips and began rocking them back and forth. Bit by bit, he worked more of himself inside her. Her arms never loosened, so her breasts pressed hard against him rubbed their way up and down his chest.

It took a long time, but eventually he was fully seated inside her, her small hips against his, her pussy impaled on his cock. Stephanie couldn't speak for a while, trying to catch her breath. She was so tight, it was pretty satisfying just being inside her. Backed up as he was, Superman could probably have come then, but he wasn't done with her yet.

"Come on, Superman." Stephanie grinned at him to hide her nervousness. "It's going to take me years to get used to this cock. I want to feel a real fuck now, not then. You can do that and still be gentle, right? Come on, fuck me!"