Superman's Boyfriend, Jimmy Olsen Ch. 01

Story Info
Superman rescues a rent boy, and starts dating him.
4.4k words
4.5
3k
2

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello lovers! Here's the start of another series involving Jimmy Olsen. Yes, I do seem to be obsessed with that little tramp. This one is a bit different. It has a slow buildup. There will be about four or five postings in total for this tale. I am about half way through writing it. This part may not encourage you to stroke, but upcoming parts will be a lot hotter!

I do like to mix things up. Some gentle stories, some smuttier stories. I hope you like them all!

Please tell me what you think! All comments are welcome. They do encourage a girl to write more!

I love you all - Mistress Tawny

Superman's Boyfriend, Jimmy Olsen

From Rent Boy to Cub Reporter

by Mistress Tawny Suede

Chapter 1 - Brief Encounter

It had been a long night. Superman was feeling tired. Well, as tired as a superhuman could feel tired. He and Batman had just handed Lex Luthor and Two-Face over to Commissioner Gordon. He had declined Bruce's offer to sleep over night at Wayne Manor. He just wanted to get home to his own shower, and his own bed.

The flight from Gotham City had been only a few minutes. He descended and slowed as he approached his Clinton Street apartment. It was after two am and therefor few people would see him when he landed, but to be safe his landing target was a few blocks from his actual home. He couldn't be too careful. As he flew his hearing picked up the constant city noise, but a sharp cry for help cut through. He turned his head and spotted the difficulty. A woman was set upon by three men, trying to steal her purse in the less savoury Giffen Heights part of town.

Petty crime happened at all hours of the day. If Superman tried to stop all of it, he would have no time for the bigger menaces that faced the city and the world. But something made the Man of Steel turn and then drop right beside the girl and her assailants. The men were startled and immediately fled. They knew they could never win against Superman. At best they could escape and live to skulk and steal another day!

Superman bent over and picked up the bag that the thieves had dropped. Turning to the girl, he realized with a start that it was not a girl at all. The young man stood only five foot five inches. He had red hair and freckles over his face and his upper arms. The lad fumbled for the purse, opened it and took out a cigarette that he lit and then inhaled quickly.

"Tha.... thank you," the boy gasped. "If they had gotten my purse, Daryl would have hurt me. Hurt me bad!"

"Daryl?" queried Superman.

"My, uh... my friend." the young man's voice quavered as he tried to catch his breath.

"You mean, your, um.... your pimp?" Said Superman. After taking in the young man's scanty clothing, and his two inch heels, the earrings and the light touch of make up, Superman had come to the conclusion that the young man was a prostitute. A rent boy.

"Yes. My pimp." said the young lad. He smiled weakly. "I've had a good night. So there's a lot of money in my purse. And Daryl set up most of those meetings, so he is expecting a lot of cash from me. Those bastards would have got it all if you hadn't stopped them!"

The lad took a step forward, but from fear or relief his legs gave out and he started to tumble. Superman reached out to steady him, and the boy clutched onto the strong arm. "Thank you," he said again, taking another drag from his cigarette and then exhaling the smoke. "Could you.. Could you stay with me for a few minutes. In case they decide to come back?"

"I can do that," said Superman. In fact, he grasped the lad lightly and flew them to a brightly lit bench in a parkette three blocks away. The boy looked panicked and grasped Superman tightly while they were in the air. Superman found that grasp strangely pleasant.

"Oh my!" said the boy smiling." You've got quite the muscles! And you're pretty good looking! I've seen lots of pictures of course, but someone like me never expects to meet someone like you in person!"

Superman blushed, and then the boy blushed too. And smiled. And then took another drag on his cigarette before crushing it. Superman looked more closely at the youth. He was a handsome lad, but somewhat dirty on the face. Superman realized that there were remnants of lipstick and eye liner. The boy wore a top that left his navel exposed and short shorts. If looked at in the right way, the boy was almost... pretty.

But, he realized, that was the point. This young man made his living selling his body for other men to use. And he had to make himself.... appealing.

They sat together in silence for a few minutes and then Superman said, "Will you be alright?"

"Yes, I just needed to calm down a bit, thanks."

"Do you want me to see you home?"

"See me.... oh, you mean, to my room. No, thanks. I have to drop by and see Daryl first. He expects his cut before I get any sleep. I'll swing by the Kennel and see him there. I really do have to get going though. But I, uh... I really want to thank you. I'd offer you a freebie, but I really don't think that is your thing, is it?" The lad's hand squeezed Superman's thigh and moved towards his crotch. Superman took that hand in his and moved it away.

"No, not my thing." He smiled at the lad.

"But I do want to thank you. Perhaps. I could buy you a coffee or something tomorrow evening. I can't afford much. You do drink coffee, don't you?" the boy looked at him eagerly.

"I do, but it isn't really necessary!"

"But I'd... I'd like to see you again! Tomorrow night. 8 pm. Simpson's Diner on 45th. You know it?"

"Yes, I know it." Superman smiled.

"Great. I'll have a couple of hours before I have to work my corner. Please come. Please please come!"

Superman shrugged. He had no intention of meeting this youth again, but did not want to let him down while he was still recovering. "Perhaps. We'll see."

The lad stood up. He leaned over and kissed Superman on the cheek and then ran away, laughing.

Superman sat for another moment. He lifted his hand and touched his cheek where it had been kissed. He felt a small amount of joy, but did not know why. Then he slowly rose into the air and flew home.

That night he dreamed of a cute young man and a soft kiss on the cheek.

Chapter 2 - The Diner

Clark Kent had an uneventful day at the Daily Planet. He wrote up the story about the capture of Lex Luthor and Two Face by the Superman/Batman team and had a quick lunch with Lois Lane. He was attracted to Lois but she was totally fixated on Superman, to the extent of doing silly life-threatening stunts to get his attention. It would be so much easier if she was interested in him as Clark, but that was not to be.

It was of course partly his fault. He did lead her on from time to time. They had had a couple of dates with him in his Superman costume. Lois was convinced that it would only be a matter of time before she was Mrs. Superman.

For his part, Clark had had a fairly active sex life in college and even before that he had enjoyed his sexual fumblings with Lana Lang back in Smallville. Since coming to work for the Daily Planet though, his sex life had faltered and almost ground to a halt. Truthfully this also coincided with his becoming much more active as Superman. When he was adventuring as Superman he had no private life and no time for sex. Sure he was attracted to several of the super powered women whom he met, both heroines and villains, but being a Champion of Truth, Justice, etc, it was just not in the cards for him to be sexually active in the hero community.

As Clark he had sometimes had a date, and sometimes even sex. He had even had a girl friend for three month but that broke up when his Superman duties took him off planet for three weeks and he could not explain to her why he had not contacted her at all during that time. He had not dared have a Superman robot take his place as Clark Kent. Not for something romantic!

So Superman masturbated a lot. And no, he did not shatter any bedroom walls with his super semen. The tabloids often ran stories speculating as to whether he might kill a woman if he ejaculated inside of her. This was not the case. He would ejaculate a healthy quantity of semen but with the same force as a regular earthman.

He was fortunate in that he could not get an earthwoman pregnant by just cumming inside of her. Yes, he could have a child with an earthwoman, but only if the sperm and egg were mixed in a "test tube" first.

Clark had no intention of meeting the rent boy at Simpson's Diner, but he did end up not having any supper. By the time seven pm rolled around he was restless in his apartment and finally gave in and took a shower. What to wear was a bit awkward since he could not wear his Superman costume, and yet did not want to go as Clark Kent. He wore Clark clothing but left the glasses behind.

The diner was only a mile away so he walked. The neighbourhood got less savoury as he approached the diner and if he had been a normal citizen of the city he might not want to be on foot in that area after midnight.

Clark arrived about ten minutes after the hour. The lad was sitting in a booth, looking nervous, but his eyes opened wide with happiness as Clark entered. He got up, almost skipped over to him and again kissed him on the cheek. He then led Clark to the booth where he had been sitting and sat across from Clark.

"I thought you weren't coming!" the lad burst out. "God, I was so nervous!"

"I wasn't sure myself, but I missed dinner...."

"I'm so glad you came! I thought I might not recognize you without your costume, although I have to say I have been daydreaming about you without your costume on, but that is an entirely different...." Clark reached over and squeezed the lad's hand, and he went quiet.

" I thought we might just have some food and talk. I like to talk to people." said Clark, almost saying that he was a reporter and talked to people all the time. "So what do I call you?"

"On the street I'm known and J-Boy, or just Jay. I'm not telling you my real name... at least not yet. You might be a hero to everyone, but you might also be a sicko!"

Clark smiled, "That's fine. I understand. So Jay, next question. How old are you? You don't look old enough to be out of school..."

"Yeah, I wish I was in school. I might be able to make something of myself. But that isn't how life has worked out so far. As a matter of fact I turned nineteen two days ago. One of my regular customers, an older man who treats me nice sometimes, he bought my time for the entire night. We went to a swank hotel room and he had a cake for me and candles, and I got to blow them out before I blew....

"Well, anyway, let's just say it was a good night." Jay wiped a tear from his eye and sniffled a bit. Clark handed Jay his handkerchief to wipe his eyes, and then put the piece of cloth back in his pocket. For some reason Clark patted Jay on the hand and let his hand rest there. Jay looked at him and smiled, and that made Clark feel good.

Looking more closely Clark realized that Jay looked quite attractive. He didn't know if this was the way the lad started off every evening before working the streets, or if this was an extra effort to impress Superman. It was also obvious that Jay had been at this game for some time. His eyeliner and light lipstick were expertly applied. His clothes were not new, but neither were they shabby. Jay was also wearing a scent, but Clark could not determine if it was male cologne or female perfume. But it was... nice.

Jay lit up a cigarette. Clark started to admonish him about smoking, but Jay cut him off... "Yeah, they're bad for me. I get it. But someone like me.... I need a few vices. I don't do drugs, and I don't drink... well not much!"

"Well they haven't affected you too badly, yet! I just scanned your lungs with my x-ray vision, and you should have no problems if you quit soon!"

"Oh you care! That's sweet!" said Jay, a bit sarcastically. But he took the opportunity to take Clark's hand in his and did not let go.

When the waitress came by, Clark told Jay that he was paying. Jay ordered a burger, fries and a coke. Clark ordered the same and Jay smiled at him, squeezing his hand.

They talked animatedly for the next hour, and more. There was a more than ten year age difference between the two but they found they had things in common. They both grew up in small mid west towns, but they took decidedly different routes to Metropolis. Jay said that his father had died when he was young. His mother was a drunk who went through several boy friends. A few of them had hit her, and him. Though he did not say it outright, Clark thought that perhaps some of them had molested Jay.

The last boyfriend had hit his mom and she had fallen down the stairs, breaking her neck. The police called it an accident. The boyfriend would not leave the house and had attacked Jay. Jay had stabbed him several times, grabbed what money he could and had fled. He did not know if the man had lived or not. With no relatives or anyone for support he had drifted across the country, finally arriving in Metropolis. Along the way, he had tried to find work without success. One man had offered him a bed for the night in return for having his cock sucked and from that he had started selling his body as a way to make ends meet.

Fortunately, he said, he liked the sex, most of the time. But he didn't like having to give his pimp sixty percent of all his money. Daryl was supposed to provide protection, but where was he last night?

Clark had lost track of the time. But Jay looked up at the clock on the wall. He bit his lip a bit, leaving some lipstick on his front teeth. "It's almost ten," he said. "I have to go work my corner, and the club. Could we do this again some time? I don't have any friends outside of the business, and it is SO nice to have someone to talk too!"

"I don't know. I can't make any commitments. My duties don't usually let me set schedules. And...."

"And, I'm not the type of person you would normally hang out with? I get it!" Jay sulked.

"It's not that," said Clark hastily, gripping Jay's hand. "Well, maybe it is a bit. It takes some getting used to the idea that you sell your body to men for money. But everyone is entitled to make their own life...."

Jay beamed. "Well if we can't set a time to meet again, you can find me any night on the stroll. But if that is uncomfortable for you, Daryl also lets me hang out at the Kennel some nights. It's also good for picking up men. That's a gay club over on....."

"I will find it if I want to." smiled Clark.

"I really gotta run," said Jay. He stood up and so did Clark. Jay hugged Clark, and then gave him a lingering kiss on the mouth. "This was fun. Please, please let's do this again, okay?" And then he rushed off, his small purse over his shoulder.

Clark ordered a cup of coffee and sat for awhile. He used his x-ray and telescopic vision to follow Jay for a few blocks. Jay stopped in an alley and pulled out a compact, He touched up his lipstick and fluffed up his hair. He also pulled up the bottom of his shorts so that more of his long legs were revealed. He then made his way to a corner on the notorious stroll where he talked animatedly for a few minutes with a black man who was probably Daryl, his pimp.

Then Jay strutted along the half block that was probably his territory. As Superman looked around he saw other young men similarly trying to attract johns. Clark smiled to himself as he evaluated each and decided that Jay was the prettiest of the rent boys. Why this pleased him he did not know. He watched as a car pulled to the curb. Jay leaned into the car, talked to the driver for a few minutes and then quickly ran to the other side and hopped into the passenger seat.

Clark stopped following the lad at that point. He might be curious about Jay, but was not going to pry any further.

The scent of Jay's perfume lingered in Clark's memory, and he could taste the rent boy's lipstick on his bottom lip as he walked home. Clark whistled as he walked. He only did that when he was happy.

Chapter 3 - First Lingering Kiss

Jay went to the diner again the next evening, but was disappointed when Superman did not show up. And the next evening. He did not go to the diner the following night. It was too much to hope for, he decided. So unlikely that a superhero would want to be friends with someone like him, a rent boy who sold his ass on the street and in clubs.

But for the next few days he held out hope. He looked up whenever the wind whistled above his head as he smoked on his corner, waiting for prospective punters to drive by, or when the door opened at the Kennel and a large man walked in. But it was never Superman.

For his part Superman forgot about the encounters. Almost.

For the next two weeks he was very busy both as Clark and as Superman. He helped the Justice League on two cases involving aliens and teamed up with his cousin Supergirl to thwart a different alien menace. He also had a run in with the Parasite that left him bruised and sore. He decided it might be worthwhile for Superman to take a day or two off and heal.

When he reached into his closet for a sports jacket, he noticed a handkerchief that he had forgotten to pull out and put in the laundry. He caught an odour and placed the handkerchief to his nose and inhaled. It was tinged with cigarette smoke and perfume. It was the cloth he had handed to Jay to wipe his eyes.

The scent brought a small smile to his face as he remembered the pretty youth sitting across the table and their animated discussion. Impulsively, he decided he wanted to feel that small joy again. He would find Jay again.

At first he put on a nice suit and sports jacket. But then he remembered he would be going to the Kennel to hopefully find the lad and so he dressed down in jeans and a plaid shirt. He also wore his Clark Kent glasses.

It was after midnight when he walked in the door of the Kennel. It was obviously a gay club. This did not make Clark uncomfortable at all but it was an environment he was not used to. There was a dance floor filled with men dancing with other men, though there were also women dancing with women, and odd mixtures of couples. He stood at the bar and ordered a beer. Alcohol did not affect him, but it helped him blend in.

He got looks from several men in the place. Once very butch man asked is he could buy him another beer, but Clark declined. Several of the more effeminate men also made passes at him, but he just smiled and turned them down. He was looking for Jay. Of course, Jay might be working the street the entire evening and not come to the Kennel at all. Clark resisted the temptation to use his x-ray and telescopic vision powers to find the youth. He might find him in a compromising situation and did not want to invade his privacy. He had no right to spy on the young man, even just to locate him.

It was around one am when Jay came through the door, along with another lad. They were talking and laughing and had made it almost all the way to the washroom when Jay spotted the tall well built man at the bar. He stared a bit longer. Clark removed his glasses and adjusted his hair. Jay's face lit up in joy and he hurried over to Superman.

"You came!" he almost shouted, and threw himself into Clark's arms. Jay kissed Clark hard on the lips and Clark... Clark returned the kiss and found it was very pleasurable to do so. Clark held the youth in his arms briefly, and then awkwardly released him.

"Stay right there!" Jay ordered. "I SO have to take a piss! But I'll be right back! Don't you move an inch!"

Superman found himself smiling as he watched the young man head to the washroom. Jay put a bit of extra wiggle in his step and looked back, smiling. It was about ten minutes before he returned. He had freshened his makeup and lipstick and run a comb through his hair. He beamed with pleasure. He ran up and hugged Superman again. And kissed him again. This time he pushed his tongue against Clark's lips. Clark returned the kiss but resisted the tongue. Jay frowned in mock frustration, then smiled.

12