Superman's Boyfriend, Jimmy Olsen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stood holding hands. Jay ordered a fruity drink from the bartender and Clark paid. The tables were all full. Jay dragged Clark up to the dance floor, where Jay danced energetically, all while holding Clark's hand. Clark tried to say "This isn't why I came to see you. I just wanted to talk some more." but his voice was mostly lost in the loud music. As they danced, other boys came up and hugged Jay. He seemed quite popular at the club. He introduced Clark to Donnie, Bobby, Scarlet and several other of his friends.

Some men also tried to push their way in, but Jay ignored them.

When a slow number played, Jay moved his body close to Superman's and he put his arms around Clark's neck, his head on his shoulder. The two men swayed to the music. Clark could feel Jay's full body against him and then Jay's hand was on his groin, finding his erection. Clark pulled back. Jay giggled, and ran to the bar to get another drink. As Clark followed, he saw the man who he assumed to be Daryl, Jay's pimp, grab Jay's arm and spin him about.

"What are you doing here?" Daryl asked.

"I... I.... " stuttered the red headed rent boy.

Clark strode up and put a protective arm around Jay.

"Who're you?" asked Daryl.

"Just a friend," said Superman.

"Are you keeping my ho off the street? If he ain't out there, he ain't earning money, and that means I ain't earning money!"

Jay spoke up... "I'm going, Daryl! I just took a short break!"

"Well get your ass back out there, missy! And get some cock in that ass!"

Clark took out his wallet and gave Jay three hundred dollars. "Is that enough for the night?"

Daryl grabbed the money, gave Jay fifty dollars and stuffed the rest in his pocket. "That's enough. For tonight. But any night you want some of J-Boy's time, you better bring more dough!"

Jay hugged Superman again. "Mmmm... you bought me for the evening. What are you going to do with me?" he grinned as his hand again found Clark's erection. Clark again moved his hand away.

"Talk," said Superman. "Just talk!"

"Oh, you're no fun!" pouted Jay, but he was laughing.

Jay took Superman back to the dance floor. Clark was awkward, but he enjoyed Jay's company. On the next slow dance, Jay held Clark's hand tightly, and Clark used his other hand, to pull the youth tightly against his body. He realized that Jay had an erection, and he did too. He did not mind. There was something alluring about this boy. He had never had feelings for another man, but this lad... this lad did something to him. Jay turned his head upwards, and Clark let his lips touch Jay's. This time when Jay pushed his tongue out, Clark accepted it and the two men shared a long intimate kiss.

Jay finally pushed back, panting. "That was nice!"

"Yes it was," Superman agreed. "Very nice!"

"I really need a smoke!" said Jay. "Let's go outside so I can have a ciggie!"

"I have a better idea. Let's leave and find somewhere to talk."

"Just talk?" Jay smiled mischievously.

"Yes, just talk...."

"Okay, but one thing before we go. I can't keep calling you Superman. I can't introduce you to my friends as Superman! What name should I call you. What name can I tell them?"

"It's Clark," said Superman, before he could think about whether it was wise to tell this young man his real name.

"Clark. That's nice. Okay Clark, let's go... talk!"

To be continued, definitely

12