Superman's Boyfriend, Jimmy Olsen Ch. 08

Story Info
Final part. Superman and Jimmy reunite. Happily Ever After.
5.3k words
4.56
1.5k
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Superman's Boyfriend, Jimmy Olsen

From Rent Boy to Cub Reporter

by Mistress Tawny Suede

Chapter Thirteen - Building tension!

Clark couldn't help gazing across the newsroom floor at Jimmy as he set up his small desk. The lad looked great! He had put on a bit of weight. But gone was any hint of makeup or other feminine mannerisms from his days as a rent boy. Or at least, Clark assumed he was no longer selling his ass on the street. Jimmy's hair was well maintained. He was wearing a green checked sports jacket, brown corduroy pants and a red bow tie which would become his fashion trademark.

Only a half hour after his introduction Perry sent Lois out to cover a story and sent Jimmy along with a camera to be her junior. They did not return until mid afternoon, talking animatedly to each other. Jimmy's first assignment seemed to have gone well. Clark himself was in and out of the office several times during the day. Once for Daily Planet business, and twice he had gone to the supply closet and changed to Superman, streaking off to make one rescue or another. Both times he explained his extended absences on tummy trouble.

Clark had no chance to talk alone with Jimmy. When he got back from his late day superheroics, Jimmy had gone home for the day. Clark had hoped that Jimmy might want to talk with him, but he guessed that was too much. Their relationship had ended almost a year ago. Jimmy was most likely still mad at him and was probably in another relationship of his own. Man or woman, Superman wished him well, even if he could not tell him so.

One of these days, Perry would end up assigning them to work together and then Jimmy would have to talk to him. But that did not happen the rest of the week, and the brief times that Jimmy was in the office he seemed to be ignoring Clark, other than the few times he would glance over and smile briefly. Was he mad at Clark? Was he teasing him?

Friday evening, Superman was feeling frustrated. And horny. In the evening he patrolled the city and broke up one jewellery heist and three muggings. When he accidentally broke the arm of one of the muggers he realized his aggression was out of hand. He had to blow off some steam, or fuck someone!

He phoned Dick Grayson with the intention of flying up to Hudson University. Dick was not his ideal sexual partner, but he was someone who he could talk to about Jimmy and if he asked Dick to wear a bit of makeup and some stockings, he knew the Teen Wonder would go along and his ass did feel so good on Superman's dick. When Dick answered he said that this weekend was not good. He had exams to study for. And he didn't appreciate Clark calling him for a one night stand. They had agreed they were not right for each other, long term. Dick did listen when Clark said that Jimmy was back. And he told Clark to grow a pair and talk to his former lover!

Good advice. But it did not take care of Superman's need for a good fucking. Clark put on his casual club clothes and made his way to one of the gay clubs where he often picked up a young man. He bought drinks for several likely candidates and danced with a few of them. A couple of guys were very eager to get it on with the hunky reporter. Clark found a likely pair of friends and was considering going back to their apartment with them. The three were grinding groins together on the dance floor and feeling each other's cocks, but it just did not feel right for him.

Jimmy was too much on his mind. Jimmy was the one he wanted. Not these other young men. The men were disappointed when the stud reporter made his goodbyes. Clark walked home in a sullen mood. He had never forgotten Jimmy, but he had mostly gotten over him. He had not found a new long term lover because no one could match his idealized image of Jimmy. He had almost gotten over his heart ache, but now it was back. What could he do?

Back at his apartment, Clark disrobed. He rummaged through a drawer that still had Jimmy's undergarments in it. He had never thrown them away when Jimmy left him. He took out a couple pairs of silk panties. They had been washed, but Jimmy had worn them so many times, that the scent of his body still lingered in them at least when held up to a super nose! Superman lay down on the bed and fisted his cock. He sniffed at the panties, helping to spark his super memory of the odour of his young lover. Superman worked his cock, his precum giving ample lubrication. He then began to rub the panties around the head of hs dick. He groaned and called out Jimmy's name as he came. He captured the first jets of cum in the panties and then as he lay exhausted, the remainder of his cum ran down the length of his superdick.

He fell asleep.

In the morning he showered and made breakfast. He had no plans for the day, which was just as well. It took until almost noon before he realized there was an envelope on the floor just inside his apartment door. Someone had pushed it under the door. A quick check with his x-ray vision revealed that it held just a sheet of paper. No bomb or chemical agents aimed at shutting up a snoopy reporter!

He opened the envelope and looked at the note inside. It was brief: "Love to meet and talk. Anytime Sunday. 244 Hamburg Street. Apartment 15. Second floor rear. Bring coffee. J xx"

Chapter Fourteen - Lovers Reunited!

Superman was giddy, and nervous. He was about to meet his lover again. He had betrayed his trust and lost him almost a year ago. He had searched for a replacement, someone else he could love. But Jimmy had always been on his mind. It was Jimmy who he wanted. And now. Perhaps. Maybe....

Jimmy too was nervous. He waited and waited and finally at about three pm there was a knock on the door. He opened it to find Clark standing there with two cups of coffee and some donuts. He invited Clark in. Neither man made a move to hug the other. There was an uncertainty between them.

Clark complimented Jimmy on his apartment. He didn't say so but it was much cleaner and tidier than he had expected. When Jimmy had been living in the run down slum building, the apartment he had shared with his fellow rent boys had always been strewn with dirty clothes and left over pizza and chinese food boxes. Apparently Jimmy did know how to keep a tidy apartment.

Jimmy himself was well groomed and dressed respectably. Looking at him now, no one would suspect that he had lived most of his young adult life as a queer rent boy. The two men sipped their coffee in awkward silence. Finally Clark said, "I never had a chance to say how very sorry..."

But Jimmy interrupted him. "That's in the past. I'm not mad anymore. I could never stay mad at you, no matter how much you hurt me."

"I wasn't trying to....." Clark started, and then looked ashamed. "Yes, yes I was trying to hurt you. I knew you would find out one way or another. I just hadn't expected you to walk in on us, and run away before I could say anything...."

"It's all right Clark," said Jimmy reaching over to squeeze Superman's hand. But he released it again. "It was really for the best."

"But you left me!"

"I had to. I couldn't have escaped that life if I had stayed!" said Jimmy. "God I'm so nervous." He reached for something on a side table and then smiled. "I keep thinking I need a cigarette. But I gave those up!"

"I'm glad!" said Clark, wanting to reach out to the younger man, but not knowing if he should. "I tried to find you, but I couldn't! Daryl said you moved out of town!"

"I did for awhile He gave me the name of a pimp in another city who I could go work for and I let him think that was where I was going. But I didn't want him to be able to find me, so I went to a different city instead. I found myself a pimp there to protect me and I just continued selling my ass, fucking and sucking. But my heart wasn't in it anymore. You were right. I could do a lot better for myself! You had faith in me! So I bided my time, while watching my pimp closely."

"I kept in touch with Donnie and Billy and the three of us figured out how to entrap Daryl. He had been pushing drugs as well as pimping us out. With my long distance help, they managed to slip the cops enough evidence to get Daryl off the streets for a lot of years. Once I knew Daryl could no longer hurt me, I came back to Metropolis. But I didn't want to be a prostitute any more, so before leaving I stole a lot of cash from my pimp. I had never told him where I was from, so he never knew to chase me here.

Clark and Jimmy were on the couch. Jimmy picked up and put down his drink on the coffee table, as did Clark. Each time they picked up their drinks they subconsciously moved a bit closer on the couch. Finally, Jimmy was resting his body against Clark's chest, Clark's arm around his waist, holding him close.

"I wish Donnie and Billy the best, but I didn't want to share a place with them. They are both still hooking, the last I heard. I... I wanted to get away from that life. So I took this apartment. It was you that convinced me to get off the streets and after all of the conversations we had had, I knew what I wanted to do." Jimmy now had taken Clark's other hand and was stroking the back of that hand, sending shivers up Clark's spine. Clark was so comfortable. He had Jimmy in his arms again.

Clark kissed Jimmy on the neck, and behind the ear. Jimmy squeezed Superman's hand and continued, "I enrolled at Metropolis University in a journalism course. I'm doing really good at my classes. Studying hard. Getting good grades. Oh that feels nice!" Jimmy reacted to Clark's gentle kisses. He turned his head and the two men shared a brief kiss, tongues touching briefly.

"I've still got a couple more years of classes. But the school encourages work experience. And they have a placement service. You've introduced me to Perry White at the Planet in the past, so I figured that was the easiest place to get a work experience job. Perry was glad to take me on!"

Jimmy turned his head up, and the two men shared a longer lingering kiss. Clark ran his hands along Jimmy's torso. He could hardly believe that his lover was back in his arms. But...

"Is there anyone special in your life?" Clark asked.

"You mean a lover, right?" he grinned. "No. No one. Oh I've dated a few times. There are a few nice girls in my class.."

"Girls?" asked Clark.

"Yes, girls! I figured that if I was not going to hook anymore, maybe I should settle down into what other people call a "normal" relationship. So I dated a few girls and even fucked a couple of them. God, sex as a top is SO boring!" He smiled. "Women expect you to do all the work!"

"And guys?" asked Clark nervously. He did not want to find that Jimmy had a new lover.

"Yeah, I dated a few guys as well. But guys my own age have never interested me. I found a few daddy types to fuck me, and I really enjoyed those encounters. But the older guys just wanted to use me for one night and then go back to their wives and kids. It felt like I was back hooking again." Jimmy unbuttoned Clark's shirt and ran his fingers through Superman's chest hair. "I didn't find anyone interested in a relationship. What about you?"

Clark admitted to Jimmy that he had had his own encounters, but not how many. He related how his liaisons with women had been unsatisfying and that he had now accepted he was gay. He was a confirmed top but interested only in cute younger men. Like Jimmy. And no one could replace his Jimmy.

Jimmy turned up his head again, and the two men kissed long and hard. Hands roamed across bodies, but they avoided each other's cocks, for now. "Can you stay the rest of the evening, and spend the night?" Jimmy asked.

"You don't know how much I want that. Yes!" said Clark, hugging his young lover tightly. "But let's not rush. Let's go out to dinner. Celebrate. Take this slow."

They did go out to dinner. Clark had an absolutely wonderful time. He was back with Jimmy. His Jimmy. Their conversation was animated and delightful. Clark was so relaxed in Jimmy's company. Their being together felt so very very right. After dinner, they walked two miles back to Jimmy's apartment, arms around each other's waist. The many people walking past had no doubts that these were two men who were very much in love.

Back at Jimmy's apartment, they kissed hungrily and began to remove each other's clothes. Jimmy pushed Clark back on the couch and fell to his knees. He eagerly took Clark's penis into his mouth and tenderly kissed and sucked it. Clark moaned. Jimmy's mouth felt glorious! But he only sucked for a minute. "You get undressed and climb into bed," said Jimmy. "Give me a few minutes on my own in the bathroom!"

Clark was stripped and underneath the top sheet in one minute. His cock was fully erect. He was so fucking eager to fuck his young lover again!

It took fifteen minutes for Jimmy to get ready. When he emerged from the bathroom he was wearing a bit of lipstick and a touch of eyeshadow and just a hint of perfume. He had put on a garter belt and sheer stockings. He knew Superman loved him to look effeminate and he was eager to please his lover. And he did, all night long!

Superman threw back the sheet as Jimmy slid into bed beside him. The two lovers kissed hungrily for several minutes, hands again roaming across bodies and groping hard cocks, and those hard cocks grinding, grinding, grinding against each other. Clark was thrilled as his hard cock ran across Jimmy's ass cheeks. Oh, he was so tempted to just drive his cock deep between those buns!

Jimmy moved down the bed and deep throated Clark's super dick. Superman loved the feel of his dick buried in his lover's throat. Jimmy then began to bob his head up and down on the thick shaft, loving the taste of his stud's precum and just fucking enjoying being with Clark again after all this time.

Clark was delirious with delight as Jimmy sucked him. But he needed to show his lover how much he loved him. He pulled Jimmy off of his cock and lay him back on the bed. Then Clark lay a trail of kisses down Jimmy's body, leading down to the boy's rigid dick. As Jimmy watched wide eyed, Clark took his cock in his mouth and sucked. Clark licked along the length of the penis, and bobbed his head up and down, squeezing the glans between his lips.

"That's.. that's the first time you've sucked me!" said Jimmy.

"I know! I should have done this long ago. You were my love and I should have loved you in every way that I could. You sucked me. I should have reciprocated. But I did not want to admit I was gay. I was in love with a boy... a man. But I still wasn't gay if I didn't suck a cock. I was foolish. Can you forgive me?" asked Clark.

Jimmy was almost crying as he nodded. "Forgiven. Forgotten. Oh fuck, you are good at that. You HAVE been practising with other people! I don't know if I should thank them, or hate them!" Superman looked up to protest. "Sshh... I don't mind. We weren't together. And if someone taught you to suck dick this good, I'm not complaining!" He grinned.

Clark resumed sucking Jimmy's cock and swallowing his pre jizz. Fuck, he should have done this long ago with Jimmy. He really did like sucking cock, he had discovered! He wet a finger and probed at Jimmy's ass. The finger slid easily inside. Jimmy was no longer selling his ass on the street, but his asshole was still loose enough at the entrance to easily accept a stiff finger!

"Oh, I've missed having something in my ass! It's been over a month since anyone fucked me!. Oh god, that's not enough. I need your cock. Now!"

Jimmy wriggled and Clark was forced over on his back. Jimmy quickly straddled Clark's groin. He took the finger that had just been in his ass, and sucked on it slowly and sensuously. He had cleaned his ass while in the bathroom, but even if it had been dirty he still would have sucked it clean. In his days on the street he had tasted much worse.

But now, right now, he had something much more important on his mind. He raised his ass, used his hand to guide Clark's stiff cock and then sank his ass down solidly on the truncheon, burying the thick rod deep into his ass. He then just stayed very still, enjoying the sensation of having Clark's wonderful beautiful cock deep inside him once again.

Clark was in bliss. His cock was where it belonged. Once again, he had his cock fully thrust inside the steaming tight perfect ass of his lover, Jimmy Olsen. He felt he could stay there forever. Jimmy's anal muscles twitched as if caressing his lover's cock. Jimmy leaned down and the two lover's kissed hungrily.

"I love you," said Clark to Jimmy. "Never leave me, please!"

"I love you," said Jimmy to Clark. "I will never leave you"

Clark began to stroke his cock in and out of Jimmy's love tunnel. It took only four minutes of frantic pleasure before Clark jammed his cock hard into Jimmy and then came. He sprayed his hot cum deep into Jimmy's bowels. Both men panted out their love for each other, and then collapsed.

They made love for another hour in various positions before Superman worked up his nerve. "I want you to do something for me. I want you to know how much I love you!" he said as he kissed Jimmy on the tip of his nose.

Jimmy scratched away the itch that had caused and said, "I love you. I will do anything for you."

Clark kissed his lover and reached into the sidetable. He brought out a tube of lube. "Fuck my ass," he said. "I want to know what it feels like to have you inside me."

"But, I'm a bottom," said Jimmy. "I get fucked. I don't do the fucking. And you... oh Clark, you are definitely a top! My top! My lover!"

But Clark persisted, "You have to know that I would do anything for you. I want us to be equals in this relationship. Yes, this may never happen again. We'll be happy with me fucking you every day..."

"You'd better fuck me three times every day!" Jimmy playfully swatted at Clark.

"Three times a day then..." agreed Superman. "But I want you to know that whatever I do to you... with you.... you can do to me as well. So please, fuck me. This one time."

Jimmy had never ever wanted to fuck Clark. But now that the idea had been put to him, it was now a curiosity that had to be satisfied. As Jimmy had told Clark, over the past year he had fucked a few women, and none of those had been satisfying experiences. As a rent boy he had fucked several of the johns who had paid him for sex. Most men had just wanted their dicks sucked and then to fuck the shit out of a cute boy's ass. But some of them had wanted J-Boy to fuck them, and he did. He didn't particularly enjoy fucking men, but it was money. And he damn well earned it.

Clark bent over his dining room table. Jimmy stood behind him. "That's cold" said Clark as he wiggled his ass while Jimmy smeared lube around his asshole and then used his fingers to push globs of lube up Superman's arse. Jimmy was amazed at how easy his fingers penetrated Clark. "You've never done this before?" he asked.

"Oh that!" Clark smiled back at Jimmy. "Super muscles" he explained. "I have super control over all my muscles so I can relax my anal sphincter." Jimmy hoped that didn't mean that Superman's ass would be loose and sloppy. But he needn't have feared.

Jimmy put the head of his cock against Superman's virgin anal pucker and rubbed it around, teasing himself and his lover. "Oh fuck, just shove it inside me!" said Clark. And Jimmy did. He pushed his cock head forward and watched as it disappeared inside Superman's ass. Oh sweet Jesus, Clark's ass felt so tight on his cock, but it was also just right. As he slowly drew his cock back and then pushed in again, it felt like hot velvet. Oh that was one fucking sweet ass!

Clark grunted. "More. Feed me more of your cock! Put it all in. Fuck me!" Jimmy picked up his pace. He was now thrusting fully into Clark. Ramming his cock into the super ass pussy. But Jimmy's legs were tired. He withdrew and Clark let out a disappointed sigh. Jimmy motioned to the bed. Clark happily lay down on his back and spread his legs. Jimmy knelt between the strong thighs and shoved his cock deep into Clark's ass again.

12