Superman's Boyfriend, Jimmy Olsen Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy bent down to kiss Clark, but was frustrated. Their body sizes would not allow him to kiss Clark without his cock slipping out of the Man of Steel's bung hole! Jimmy did lean down and kiss Clark briefly and then went back up on his knees and rammed his cock into Clark's bottom again.

Clark used his fingers to toy with Jimmy's nipples. He looked up into the eyes of his lover. Jimmy's lipstick was smudged and almost gone but his eyes were still accentuated with the eye shadow. God he loved Jimmy so much. And his cock did feel good fucking Clark. He didn't want to admit it, but he did enjoy the cock in his ass. Oh god, he really was fucking gay!

Clark moaned in lust. As Jimmy continued to fuck his ass, Jimmy also played with Clark's hard cock. The cock was leaking precum and Jimmy used this to slicken the dick and he furiously jacked Superman's cock, concentrating on teasing the unusual bumps on his glans, and just below the glans head.

Clark thrashed his head back and forth. His strong hands gripped the bed sheets. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I'm cumming," he cried out. Jimmy continued to fist Clark's dick as Clark came, spewing jet after jet of jism across his own chest, even striking his own chin and leaving a dollop across his cheek.

Clark's ass tightened as he came, and Jimmy also cried out that he was cumming. Jimmy thrust his cock into Superman's ass and he pumped his own load of scuzz deep into his lover's ass.

"That... that was fantastic!" whispered Superman into Jimmy's ear as he tried to control his racing heart. "I never imagined it could feel so good....."

Jimmy kissed Superman's lips. "As I said. I'm not a top by nature. But yes, that was incredible. If you want me to fuck you again some time, you just have to say so."

The two lovers cleaned up and then fell asleep in each other's arms.

Chapter Fourteen - The Superman - Jimmy Olsen team!

Our two lovers lived happily ever after,.

Jimmy moved in with Clark. However they decided that Jimmy would keep his apartment so that he would have somewhere he could be on his own if he wished. This also gave Jimmy somewhere to keep all of the souvenirs that he amassed on their adventures together.

Superman had wished there was a way he could share his superhero exploits with Jimmy. Now that Jimmy was a reporter, it made sense for him to cover most of Superman's adventures. This frustrated Lois Lane who had previously gotten a good deal of Superman's scoops. Of course the reporter who had covered most Superman stories was Clark Kent, but "he" didn't mind.

It was about two weeks after the pair had reconciled that they announced to Perry and Lois and the rest of the Daily Planet staff that they were a couple. Perry and Lois had long ago discussed the possibility, when Clark had first introduced Jimmy to the staff, but they were still floored by the revelation. Clark was gay!

Over the next few months, Lois continued to try to pursue Superman. She still was obsessed with becoming Mrs. Superman. But she had less and less opportunity since Superman was taking Jimmy on so many adventures and he was getting the stories for the Planet. She even began to wonder if perhaps Jimmy was interested in Superman. But she could never imagine the Man of Steel being attracted to a man. And he would definitely not steal Jimmy away from Clark, who had been his childhood friend.

Over the next few years, Jimmy's confidence and abilities as a reporter grew. He had many bizarre adventures with Superman, finding himself turned into a wolf-boy, a giant turtle-man, a porcupine lad and even gaining limited super powers of his own as Elastic Lad. During the same time, Superman went through many transformations as a result of Red Kryptonite, once even having a giant ant head for twenty four hours.

The two men had exciting adventures together on different planets and even in the bottle city of Kandor.

These adventures put them through many trials and stressed their relationship. But they loved each other and regardless of where they were Superman tried to keep his promise to fuck Jimmy at least three times a day. Superman could not imagine a day without feeling his cock nestled deep inside his lover's hot ass. And they were always caressing. Jimmy was particularly adventurous at finding times to suck Superman's cock on alien worlds, or at the bottom of the sea - anywhere that continued to add a thrill to their love life.

There were times when Superman had to be away for extended periods of time, sometimes weeks. Sometimes with the Justice League. Sometimes with Supergirl and Krypto. Sometimes on his own. There were times when he found himself marooned on an alien planet with the possibility of never getting back to Earth. He always missed Jimmy, his love.

Jimmy had many exciting and weird adventures on his own as well, encountering aliens and time travellers and sometimes just plain crooks. He developed his own detective skills as well. As a good reporter he used all tools available to him to get to the root of stories he was investigating. He became quite good at disguises, even passing himself off successfully as a woman a few times.

Their love was not based just on sex, though they had a remarkably healthy sex life. They enjoyed each other's companionship. After ten years when they thought their lives were going a bit stale they realized they needed to start a family. Superman visited Kandor and the scientists there extracted sperm which could be used to impregnate an earth woman. At Superman's request they altered the genes to that the resulting child would not have super powers.

Jimmy also donated sperm. The two men went to a clinic where they were able to have their sperm fertilize healthy eggs donated by anonymous women. The eggs were then carried to term by young healthy surrogates. Nine months later they were the proud parents of a boy, from Clark's sperm, and a red headed girl, from Jimmy's sperm.

The two men loved the children dearly. Jimmy abandoned his adventuring. He took a desk job at the Planet. Several years earlier Clark had quit the newspaper and become a news anchor for the GBS Network. Jimmy worked from home as much as possible and raised the children.

When the children were five years old, Clark came to a monumental decision. Clark wanted more time with his family/ It was time for Superman to retire, and disappear. Supergirl, the Justice League and a whole slew of new heroes were doing a fine job of protecting Metropolis and the planet.

More importantly, Superman had noticed that he himself was aging slower than his husband (yes, Clark and Jimmy had been formally married for several years now). Whereas they had met about seventeen years earlier and Clark was roughly ten years older, Clark appeared to have aged only enough that to all appearances but men were now roughly the same age.

If this continued, Jimmy would age much faster and would die while Clark still looked to be in his late forties perhaps.

Clark wanted to grow old along with his love.

After consulting many friends, Clark confirmed a decision he has already made. Superman bade an emotional farewell to the world and then left the planet for good, as far as everyone was concerned.

In a small ceremony in his home in the suburbs, where he now lived with Jimmy, and their two rambunctious children, in the presence of many of his closest friends who knew his dual identity, Superman opened a lead box containing a small piece of Gold Kryptonite and, just like that, his superpowers were gone, permanently. Batman put the Gold K back in its lead box and took it away. Supergirl then came in and hugged her cousin.

Clark and Jimmy lived a fairly normal life together after that. They grew old together, got sick together. Their sex activity declined to once a day and then as they became more infirm to just once a week, and then once a month. But they never lost their love for each other.

Eventually one passed away first and then the other. But their love never died.

THE END

BUT.... So luvers, as I was planning the final Chapter of this story, my mind kept turning to darker possibilities. But I wanted to give this story a happy ending, which I did.

However my mind kept toying with What Ifs! What if Superman loved the ass fucking by Jimmy so much that he got more curious. And what if Jimmy's cross dressing got out of hand. What might this do to the relationship and to the two lover's futures?

I can't resist exploring those possibilities.

If you like happy endings, then stop here.

But if you would like to see what happens as our two lovers explore their extremes then join me some time in the near future when I ignore the happy ending and explore those dark possibilities in a story that, at the moment, I plan to call "Superman's Dark Descent!"

I can promise it will delight all you sadistic beasts out there!

Remember, leave me feedback. Your comments encourage me to write more.

Especially let me know if you are looking forward to the descent!

Luv you all, Mistress Tawny!

12