Superman's Conquest

Story Info
A mind-controlled Superman conquers The Birds Of Prey.
3.9k words
4.58
14k
42
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 11/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ods111
Ods111
162 Followers

The Birds Of Prey sat around lazily in their private apartment. Huntress, Black Canary, and Oracle knew they needed a spot to rest and recover without worrying about potential break-ins or other heroes intruding on their quiet time. Oracle's station was shrunken down to one laptop and a desk she purchased online. She was set up towards the end of the room against the wall across from two lumpy couches that her teammates were slumped into.

"Why don't we all just take a break today?" Barbara asked while stretching out the overworked muscles in her slender neck.

"What do you mean by take a break? The big guy wouldn't like that." Dinah Lance put her fingers next to her blonde hair, mocking Batman's mask.

"Even he take breaks every now and again. Don't worry. Let's just chat. Enjoy each other's company without focusing on work." Barbara removed her glasses and untied her ponytail.

"Sure," Helena Bertinelli sat up, finally turning her focus away from the match three game she was playing on her phone. "What do you want to talk about?"

"Do you think Brainiac is back?" Dinah immediately asked, despite Barbara's insistence on not talking about work.

"Dinah what did I just say?" Barbara sighed.

"It seems important." Dinah simply shrugged.

"I know, but that's way out of our league."

"It's also way out of our paygrade." Helena chimed in.

"Exactly. Besides, Superman's got it covered. If there's anything we need to know, Batman will be in touch on the laptop." Barbara leaned back in her wheelchair while casually blowing a lock of red hair from her face.

*

Superman tried with all of his might but failed to break free from the bonds of Brainiac. The hero was trapped on his ship, his arms and legs bound by strange metallic tentacles controlled by the villain. Superman grunted and struggled until Brainiac came back into the room. Superman fired his heat vision, but it was stopped by a telekinetic force field. The heat fizzled and died quickly. Brainiac simply clicked his tongue like a disappointed parent.

"You upset me, Kal-El." Brainiac's voice was somehow both cold and robotic yet menacing and powerful.

"My name is Clark!" Superman growled.

"No, it is not."

"What's your game? What do you want?!" Superman shouted in desperation. His strength was waning due to the lack of sunlight.

"Game? There is no time for games, Kal-El." Brainiac was being intentionally disingenuous. He was simply waiting for his trophy to give in. For the Man Of Steel to quit and bend to his will. No matter how long it took.

"Do you want to destroy the planet? Harvest its resources? What is it?" Superman begged.

"No. I want you to do what you should've done long ago, when you first discovered your powers. I want you to rule the world. Take control." Brainiac explained while examining Superman.

"I won't. It's my duty to protect them." Superman's voice grew more profound.

"You have so much raw power. Such astonishing strength and yet you use it to save lower life forms." Brainiac strengthened the grip the tentacles had against Superman's skin.

"They have a right to live."

"Kal-El, this is not a debate about whether or not those creatures deserve to live.. It's about you. What you can do. I want you to use your power for what it's supposed to be used for," Brainiac paused. "Conquest."

"Never." Superman spat.

"Hmm," Brainiac searched through the hundreds of billions of memory logs he had stored. "What about Lana Lang?"

"What about her?" Superman asked.

"When you two were young. She was especially fertile. Now not so much. You could have made powerful offspring." Brainiac said casually.

"What!? Why would you say that?!"

"You still don't get it do you? World domination is yours and you don't have to kill anyone. All you have to do is conquer. I won't interfere, and if I do you won't notice."

"Never. They are human beings, not breeding stock. I won't do it." Superman said.

"You will," Brainiac's hand moved up, and that motion caused a pink ball of light no bigger than a quarter to appear from thin air and float towards Superman's forehead, stopping right at his curl. "Last chance. You do it yourself, or I will make you do it."

"NEVER!" Superman shouted at the top of his lungs as he grunted with exertion to break free. The muscles in his neck and back were working overtime but to no avail. Brainiac pushed his index finger and middle finger forward, causing the pink light to enter Superman's brain, infecting his mind. On the outside, everything looked fine, but on the inside, there was one thing on Superman's mind. Conquest.

*

"So who's your Superhero crush?" Helena asked her friends while sloshing her now room-temperature wine around in the glass.

"I don't have crushes on my co-workers." Barbara answered dryly.

"Ollie. Obviously." Dinah said.

"Ladies, this is supposed to be fun. We're just having fun! Say whoever you want nobody will ever know. I mean seriously, Babs, there's got to be someone you'd ride like a bronco." Helena urged.

"Y'know ever since the accident, I doubt I'd be able to ride anyone. But since we're just having fun, if I absolutely have to pick someone it'd probably be... Martian Manhunter." Barbara giggled to herself.

"What!" Dinah nearly spat out her swig of non-alcoholic wine.

"Why?" Helena asked.

"Well, me and Kara were talking and she brought him up. Apparently it was just her and him together and they became intimate. Very intimate. He apparently brought her to orgasm twice without even touching her body. Not physically anyway, it was on a different level. Sex with Martian Manhunter would be mind blowing, and I wouldn't even have to take off my pants." Barbara said.

"That's interesting. I mean me personally I'd like to feel something in there when I'm having sex. I'm perfectly fine with casual vanilla sex when compared to that." Dinah said before getting up to grab another glass.

"Don't knock it till you try it, Dinah." Barbara told her blonde friend.

"Whatever you say," Dinah plopped back down on the couch. "Helena, you never told us your Superhero crush. Who is it?"

"Easy. Superman."

"Really? He seems like the kind of guy to give you flowers and a candlelight dinner. The most action you'd get is a kiss on the cheek." Dinah said.

"Maybe, but he's so strong, and tall, and handsome. Oh so handsome. His smile is really something else. If I could just wrap my hands around that body for one second I'd probably explode right then and there." Helena rocked back and forth on the cushion of the couch. Barbara and Dinah's eyes widened at who they saw in the window. It was Superman casually floating outside of their apartment. Helena turned around and yelped at the sight of him.

"Hello Ladies, may I come in?" He asked while putting on that picture-perfect smile Huntress loved.

"Yes you may." Helena answered for them. She stood up and undid the lock on the window, inviting the Man of Steel into their home.

"Thank you." Superman's eyes quickly roamed over all three of the girls' bodies. Dinah wore a black tank top with blue sweatpants that were just one size too small. Her tanned breasts sat high despite her being braless, and her neck and chest were flushed pink from shock. Superman then used his X-ray vision of Barbara to see past her plain gray sweater and jeans combo. Her body was plump and had hidden curves in all the right places. Freckles dotted her chest and shoulders. Helena wore a baggy purple t-shirt with tiny athletic shorts underneath. Her nipples stabbed through the thin top. She stood right in front of him with a big grin on her face.

"Hi, Superman, Y'know we were just talking about you..." Helena put on her best sexy voice. She gently placed her hand on the S on his chest.

"I know. I heard you." Superman stared into Helena's eyes.

"You... you did?" Oracle swallowed.

"Of course, Barbara. I have super-hearing." His mere presence alone commanded respect. He was just standing there, speaking normally, and the three heroines were in awe.

"Yeah, well we were just talking, y'know just girls being girls." Barbara tried to laugh it off.

"It's ok," Superman grabbed Helena's soft hands before placing a kiss on it. "I'm flattered, Miss Bertinelli."

Helena crept her other hand up to Superman's perfect jawline.

"So are you just here to hang out or..." Dinah finally spoke. "We've got frozen pizzas in the freezer. If you eat. Do you need to eat? Cause if not we can just... um... uh... oh."

Dinah trailed off as Superman wrapped his hands around Helena's waist before pulling her in for a kiss. Helena's eyes lit up as she moaned into his mouth and returned the kiss.

"Superman?! Wh-what the hell are you doing?" Barbara couldn't believe what she was seeing. Superman pulled off of the raven-haired beauty and stared at Barbara. Helena whimpered, desperate for his touch.

"What I should've done long ago, Barbara." Superman said with his usual gentle tone.

"What does that mean?" The redhead asked.

"Let me show you." Superman pulled his red shorts down and tugged at the hidden zipper, freeing his massive cock.

"Holy shit!" Helena gasped at the sight of it. Dinah couldn't believe what she was seeing. Barbara tried to keep her eyes up towards Superman's face.

"You want to have sex?" Barbara asked.

"I want to breed you. All three of you." Superman said. He ran his fingers along Helena's tight ass before giving it a gentle squeeze. Helena squealed.

"Absolutely not!" Barbara shouted. "Why us three?!"

"All of you lovely ladies are young, fertile, and obviously eager." Superman explained before removing the rest of his outfit. Dinah blushed hard while looking at his perfect body. She'd seen buff men in her line of work, but this was Superman. Barbara was frozen.

"That's... that's not true." Barbara lied.

"You want it the most, Barbara. Your heart rate has increased." Superman grabbed the base of his dick. "Service me, Birds Of Prey. Be mine."

Helena was the first to give in to her desires. She slid her shorts and underwear down her toned legs and dropped to her knees in front of Superman's cock. It stopped at his kneecap; a small dribble of precum leaked from the throbbing tip and hit the floor.

"Fuck..." Helena mumbled under her breath. She didn't know what to start. She caressed his big heavy balls with her soft hands before building up a mound of saliva and violently spitting it out on his cock. Helena wrapped her plump lips around the head of his cock and worked her tongue around the hole. She tried to bob her head back and forth, but she obviously couldn't take him all the way.

"Dinah, help your friend." Superman's voice was gentle and trusting. It was the same tone he'd use when addressing a scared civilian he saved, and it was quite jarring when Helena was gagging and slurping on his massive cock. Dinah got off the couch and on her knees next to her sloppy friend. Thick lines of spit and slime fell down Helena's neck, and bubbles formed along her chin. Tears fell down her face, but she continued to pleasure him. Helena's hair black hair clung to her sticky jaw and neck.

"Miss Lance, don't be shy." Superman patted her blonde head before leading her to his balls. She gently kissed the skin before popping one into her mouth and letting it roll around her skilled tongue. Both girls moaned like sluts servicing their superior. As the girls treated Superman, Barbara just sat and watched. Her hands slowly crept to the button of her jeans as her sensitive nipples rubbed against her sweater. The nasty grunts and slurps coming from both women nearly made Barbara give in, and Superman hadn't even changed his facial expression.

"Doesn't this feel good, girls?" Both Helena and Dinah pulled off of him, gasping for air.

"Yes sir." They both answered.

"Good. Let's make this interesting," Superman rested his hand on both women's heads, stopping them from going back to his cock.

"Whoever makes me cum first gets my cock inside of them. Have at it." Helena and Dinah were cock drunk, and their pussies were soaking wet. Helena's juices leaked on the hardwood floor. The heroines looked each other in the eyes briefly. Dinah pulled her top down to her stomach, freeing her full breasts. The blonde then bumped Helena out of the way with her shoulder and began to greedily suck Superman's cock.

Superman's massive cock stretched Dinah's red lips as she started to deepthroat him as fast as she could. Just the feeling of his cock in her throat made her feel like she'd just been freshly fucked. As Dinah gagged, she kept her arm against Helena's shoulder to keep her away from the magnificent cock she had buried deep in her throat. Helena grunted in frustration and grabbed the back of Dinah's head, pushing her even deeper.

"GLRK!" Dinah gagged, a shotgun blast of spit escaped the corners of her mouth.

"Take it you slut. All the way in that whore mouth." Helena said. Drool escaped from her lips with every word. Dinah's eyes were squeezed shut, and her face turned bright red. Superman bucked his hips forward and began fucking the blonde's mouth with slow, sturdy strokes. His cock dipped in and out of the pool of slime that built up in her mouth, overflowing and dripping down her gorgeous face.

Helena reached around Dinah's body and cupped her breasts, mixing up the little bits of spit that landed on her pretty pink nipples. Superman's nostrils flared slightly. He knew that the only woman to truly give him an orgasm was Lois, but he figured that Dinah's fertile pussy would be as tight or even tighter than her warm mouth.

"Here it comes..." Superman pulled out of her mouth and aimed his cock at Dinah's face. Dinah licked her lips in anticipation. The amount of sticky seed that erupted from his massive cock was something Dinah simply wasn't prepared for. His cum came out in ridiculously thick shots that battered the blonde's face, tits, and neck. It looked like the aftermath of a gangbang porno, but all of that seed came from one man. Dinah's eyes were closed as Helena wiped the glaze from her eyelids and nostrils.

"Damn..." Barbara muttered under her breath. She expected his cock to go down, but it looked like it had gotten longer and thicker. Superman's eyebrows perked up at the redhead's reaction.

"Let's be honest, Supes," Helena started. "Dinah is out for the count, it'll take her a while to wipe away all that cum. You should fuck me!" Helena gave Superman her best puppy dog eyes. Dinah laid on her back and wiped the cum into her skin, her face radiating pure bliss and lust.

"Beg for it, Helena." Superman commanded.

"Fuck me. I want you to fuck me with that big nasty cock! I want you to fuck me until I'm full of your seed. I'm all yours..." Helena said, her voice was ragged. She leaned back and spread her legs to reveal her glistening pussy lips.

"Good girl." Superman got on his knees and positioned his rod at her entrance.

"Yes... that's it... split me open." Helena's voice was almost a whisper.

"Tell me again. What do you want me to do to you?"

"Breed me, Superman..." Helena pushed her shirt up to her collarbone; her creamy white breasts were still wet with spit.

Superman showed off the smile that he knew she loved before jamming his massive cock all the way in her tightness.

"AAAHHHH FUCK!" Helena let out a blood-curdling scream as Superman sunk into her. He started with slow strokes. Her pussy squeezed his meat, and her juices dribbled as nasty suction sounds filled the air. Helena was already on the way to her first orgasm of the night.

"Fuck yes! I'm cumming! I'M CUMMING!" Helena shouted again. Her entire body shook as she writhed on the floor. Superman didn't stop his strokes. Barbara's jeans and panties were down to her ankles. She played with her pussy with one hand, and the other made its way up to her round breast, pushing past her bra.

"Yeah that's it Barbara. Prep yourself for my cock." Superman's advanced hearing came in handy more than a few times tonight.

"That's... that's not what..." Barbara trailed off, realizing she'd been caught in a lie.

"Don't." Superman thrust into Helena before stopping and filling her pussy with another load of his cum. Helena's voice was dry as she came again. Thick ropes of warm seed filled her snatch and fell down into her asshole. Superman returned to his slow strokes, filling the room with sounds of nasty plops.

"Holy fuck! That feels so good! So fucking good!" All Helena knew was the Man Of Steel. His body, his smile, and his cock. His deep dicking was the greatest moment of pleasure in Helena's entire life. Nothing could top it.

"Yeah, that's it... take all of my cum." Superman said before pulling out of Helena and tapping the head of his cum-coated cock against her flat stomach. Superman looked over and saw that Dinah had fallen asleep in a pool of his cum. She'd wake up soon and take his cock. Every breeding-worthy woman would. Even if they couldn't, he'd still have fun.

"Barbara, time to put that pretty mouth of yours to work." Superman smirked before floating a few inches off the ground and gliding to a very flustered Barbara Gordon.

"You're really pretty. Those lips would look good wrapped around my cock." Superman ran his finger against a strand of her hair. Barbara opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, eager to taste his sloppy cock. She gave in. She knew she couldn't hide it anymore.

"Beg." Superman had his cock hanging right over her tongue. A small drop of the mix of seed landed on her taste buds.

"I want it." Barbara whined.

"Be specific or you get nothing."

"I want your cock. I want your cock buried deep in my throat. I want you to fill my belly with your cum." Barbara admitted.

"Good. Here's your reward for being a good girl." Superman slipped the first few inches of his cock into Barbara's mouth. She worked her tongue and bottom lip, feeling the extreme thickness of his cock as he went deeper and deeper inside her hot mouth. Barbara's big green eyes were wide as she stared at Superman. Despite her professionalism as Oracle, she was still cute as a button.

He began to buck his hips quickly, facefucking the redhead. He grabbed the underside of her chin as Barbara tried to stretch her lips even wider to the point where her mouth was overwhelmed with dick. Superman continued to fuck her throat until Barbara's sweater was drenched with the same amount of fluids as Helena's top.

"I'm going to fill you up good..." Superman groaned. Barbara's face strained with effort as she felt his cock getting even bigger.

"Take my seed." Superman then fired four thick shots into her gullet before pulling out and spraying her face with his hot cum.

"Fuck!" Barbara choked.

"Such a good little cocksucker. It's a real shame I can't get between those legs." Superman pouted while continuing to spray her down.

"You... you can... I'll just..." Barbara mumbled in desperation. She wanted his thick pole so bad it hurt. Dinah finally recovered from her cum covered daze.

"Please..." Barbara begged. Superman turned away from the worn-out computer wiz. Dinah was on her hands and knees, kicking off her wet sweatpants until they wrapped around her ankles. Superman slapped her ass before tapping his cock against her pussy lips.

"Yes..." Dinah moaned in anticipation.

"Are you ready to take my cock, whore?" Superman teased her entrance with his fingers before spanking her again.

"EEK!" Dinah squealed from the spank. "Yes! Please!"

"Louder." Superman spanked her once more.

"Please!"

"LOUDER." Superman's voice boomed.

"PLEASE! PLEASE BREED ME!" Dinah roared so loudly she almost let out her canary cry. Superman reached under her and grabbed her buttery soft boobs before slamming his cock all the way inside of her hot pussy.

Ods111
Ods111
162 Followers
12