Superman's Conquest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHHH!" Dinah screamed and squeezed her eyes shut. Superman began to pound her pussy as hard as he could, but not hard enough to hurt her. Her pussy gushed and creamed repeatedly. She felt like she was having hundreds of tiny orgasms with every thrust.

"You're tearing me apart!" Dinah wailed. Her entire body was slick with sweat and seed. Her tongue rolled out of her mouth as she began drooling on the floor.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Dinah groaned with every thrust. Superman let out a low moan as his balls began to churn.

"This pussy is tight. I might have to fill you up more than once... so nice and fertile..." Superman said while cupping her squishy boobs.

"Ahhhhuuuu..." Dinah pressed her face into the floor, making abnormal grunts as Superman continued his onslaught. He eventually stopped and looked to his right to find Helena curled up next to the couch, his seed still leaking out of her freshly fucked hole. Superman spasmed for half a minute, his cum fired in creamy jets until it began to spill from her stretched-out snatch.

"Take my cum, whore..." Superman came and stroked at the same time; nasty streams of cum clung to his cock.

"Fuhhhck!" The blonde's voice was hoarse.

Superman fucked her until belly was full of his protein. He pulled out of Dinah with a loud shlop sound, turned towards Helena, and slipped his cock into her again.

"Oh!" Helena yelped in surprise. "Are you going to fill me up again?"

"Yes, and you're going to take it. I'm going to make sure you two get used to my cock, so if you ever think about fucking somebody else you'll never be satisfied."

Superman grabbed the side of her head and fucked her until he filled her up for the second time tonight. Helena screamed and quivered. Superman pulled out, grabbed Dinah from the other side of the room, and laid her on top of Helena. Their breasts and full pussies squished together in a soft, wet, and sweaty combination.

Superman filled Dinah, pulled out, and filled Helena. Superman's hot seed leaked from Dinah's pussy and fell into Helena's. Superman kept up his rhythm, fucking both holes with his super speed, cumming inside them every third or fourth thrust.

Superman kept up his pace for hours. Both girls were passed out, and Barbara dozed off in her chair with them. Superman finally stopped when he heard the early morning crickets outside. He wiped away a single drop of sweat that had built up from the hours of fucking. Helena and Dinah were slumped out on top of each other, their pussies now a messy blob of bubbly white cream that made a mess of the carpet underneath the couch.

Superman put his clothes back on and flew out the window, looking back to admire his work. The Birds Of Prey were now his. Who's next? Whoever the conqueror desires.

12