Superman's Conquest Pt. 02

Story Info
A mind-controlled Superman conquers Supergirl.
4k words
4.74
9.6k
20

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 11/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ods111
Ods111
164 Followers

Barbara Gordon awoke in a haze. The sunlight from the open window blinded her. Her throat burned. Her stomach and jaw ached. Her hair and sweater were sticky and matted with dried fluids. Dried semen. Barbara saw Helena and Dinah slumped out on top of each other half naked. They were cuddling each other with smiles on their faces and softly snoring. Puddles of dried semen were scattered about the floor and under their reddened lower bodies.

The fog lifted. Superman. He'd had his way with Helena and Dinah for hours. He used them like pieces of meat. He used her mouth like a cum dump yet somehow Barbara smiled. While any level-headed woman would've been disgusted, there was something exciting about seeing her friend's raw red pussies split open. The salty aftertaste of Superman's seed lingered on her tongue and throat.

"Girls." Barbara said. Her voice was hollow. She stretched her arms and cleared her throat.

"Girls. Wake up." They were still asleep.

Barbara rolled towards them and shook Helena's shoulder.

"Huh...mmmh." Helena mumbled, still deep asleep.

"Helena. Wake up." Barbara tapped her face.

"Huh? Wha?" Helena opened her eyes. "What happened?"

Barbara grabbed her friend's arm to help her to her feet. Dinah was still out cold.

"It smells awful. Everything hurts." Helena just noticed her and her friends' nakedness.

"Did we get drunk?"

"You really don't remember?" Barbara pointed down at Helena's battered pussy.

"Oh. Yeah..." A sly smile crossed the raven-haired beauty's face.

"Yeah." Barbara blushed.

"He really went to town, didn't he?" Helena sat on the couch. "I can barely stand!"

"Poor Dinah. She's still out." Barbara said.

"Do you think we can call him back?" Helena asked.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes. That was the best fuck I've had in years. No, the best fuck I've had ever."

"Take a damn shower before you think about marrying him. You stink." Barbara said. Helena removed her ruined top. Dinah finally woke up.

"Is Superman still here?" Dinah mumbled while crawling against the arm of the couch.

"A kiss on the cheek huh?" Helena smiled.

"Shut up. You liked it too." Dinah retorted.

"I never said I didn't."

There was a loud knock at the door.

"I'll get it!" Helena shot off the couch and into her room to change into a pair of fresh clothes. Another knock.

"Just a second!" Helena threw on an old black rock band shirt and sweatpants. She looked through the peephole and saw Bruce Wayne standing outside. Helena tried her best to hide her disappointment before opening the door.

"Bruce."

"Helena," He grabbed her shoulders. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah. I'm fine. Why?"

"None of you answered your phones. What happened here?" Helena stepped back to let Bruce in. He was immediately hit with the smell of hours of sex.

"Bruce," Oracle wheeled out of her room in an oversized hoodie. "When was the last time you spoke to Superman?"

"Not since Brainiac's return. We've all been a little busy." Bruce said.

"You might want to sit down."

*

Kara-Zor El was casually flying over Metropolis, soaking up the sun and watching the early morning hustle and bustle of the city below her. She always enjoyed soaring right above the skyscrapers. It was relaxing. Some people still got distracted from their regular office jobs when she flew past the windows. It certainly wasn't due to a flying woman; at this point the people of Metropolis were used to superhumans. It was because of her looks.

Kara pretended she wasn't aware of the effect her appearance had on humankind. Part of her loved it. The attention, the admiration, and the respect. The respect was earned even easier due to her actual heroics. Stopping planes from falling out of the sky or saving a bus full of school children was easy. Life on earth was easy, especially when she lived in the shadow of Superman.

Even though the wind filled her ears she still heard the faint buzz of her phone that she tucked into a small flap of her cape. When she first met Batman, he was adamant that she needed a phone if she was going to work with the Justice League. It took her a while to figure out how to use it and after that, it took her even longer to figure out how to type and take calls without smashing it in her iron grip. She landed on the rooftop of one of the many skyscrapers and noticed six missed calls from Bruce Wayne. Kara very carefully tapped the answer button.

"Hey Bruce. What's going on?"

"Kara, listen very carefully. Have you seen Clark? I haven't since Brainiac's ship appeared." Bruce's voice was uncharacteristically shaky.

"No. Why?"

"I've been told that he... something's come over him." Bruce said.

"Bruce," Kara lowered her tone. "What did he do?"

"He entered the Birds of Prey's private apartment and he... had his way with them."

"He raped them?"

"No. They're not hurt, but from what I was told he was constantly talking about... breeding. Something isn't right. I tried tracking his location, he's not at the watchtower or his fortress. Martian Manhunter is off world. I need your help. I need answers. Where do you think he is?"

"I'm not sure. You said he was talking about," Kara paused. "Breeding?" The word was like a small sliver of Kryptonite on her tongue.

"Yes." Bruce said.

"If you can't track his location on Earth," Kara looked towards the sun. "He must be in space. I'll talk to him and see if I can get some information out of him. I'll be in touch the second I get back into orbit."

"Thank you, Kara. Be careful."

"Don't worry. I will." Kara turned her phone off and put it back into her cape. She took a deep breath before pushing herself off the rooftop with a powerful leap that sent her soaring through the clouds. After a minute of flying, Kara exited Earth's atmosphere and used her telescopic vision to find her fellow Kryptonian meditating peacefully in a lotus pose while floating along the edge of the sun. She quietly flew towards Superman, careful not to disturb him.

"Kal-El."

Superman opened his eyes and smiled. A devious smile that Kara thought was friendly.

"Kara," Superman untangled his body and wrapped her up in a hug. "It's nice to see you."

Kara awkwardly embraced him, taking in the feeling of his toned and powerful body squishing against hers. Superman ran his hands under her cape along her slender, exposed back.

"Listen, we need to talk." Kara tried breaking up the hug, but Superman didn't let her go.

"I'm listening. We can talk like this."

"Why are you up here?"

"I'm clearing my mind. Figuring a few things out." Superman answered.

"In space?"

"It helps. You don't hear a lot of cries for help out here. Not to say I don't care, but it's nice to have some free time. Just some time to breathe."

"That makes sense." Kara was too afraid to ask real questions. The warmth of his body mixed with the precious, beloved heat of the sun made her more comfortable. It made the conversation easier. She had to ask. She promised Bruce she'd get information.

"Bruce told me that you... That you allegedly had sex with some of your co-workers..."

"Ok." Superman felt his erection growing from Kara's soft and sizable breasts pushing into him.

"Did you?" Kara asked. She knew what was poking her, but she refused to acknowledge it until she got some answers.

"Maybe. So what? Is that a problem? I know for a fact that Bruce and Diana... never mind." Superman's hand went lower until his fingers were at the bottom of her tiny red skirt, just a few inches away from her butt.

"He said that you were talking about..." Kara stopped herself when she felt Superman's finger touching her red panties. His middle finger was almost brushing against her wet spot. She'd hoped to Rao that he didn't notice.

"Tell me. What were you told?" Superman whispered into her ear. His hot breath on her skin sent shivers down Kara's spine.

"You were talking about breeding..." While the word came out easier, she was still disgusted by it.

"Oh, believe me, I wasn't just talking about it," Bruce smelled her soft skin, taking in the sweet scent of whatever brand of lotion she'd applied in the morning. "I did it."

Kara's heart dropped.

"Why?"

"Because I needed to. I have to. I have the power to repopulate the planet with the strongest offspring imaginable. Imagine human willpower and ingenuity matched with the abilities of a Kryptonian." Superman explained while sliding Kara's panties to the side. She jumped at the freezing temperature against her damp pussy.

"Kal-El... Listen to yourself... If the people of Earth heard what you were saying... I-If they s-saw what you were doing to m-me they'd be ashamed." Kara squirmed in his tight grip. Superman stuck his index finger inside of her wet folds.

"Eep!" Kara squealed at the sudden intrusion.

"Y'know that gave me an idea," Superman removed his finger from her pussy and stuck it in her open mouth. Kara was forced to suck her own juices. She'd never admit it, but she liked the taste. "How about I officially show them my plan?"

"Wha? Wha dew eu meen?" Kara mumbled around his wet finger. Superman removed his finger from her mouth and wiped the spit on her cheek.

"If I breed you all over the world, the people of Earth will know my plan."

"No! I... I won't do it!" Kara said, lying to herself.

"Really? Then why are you so wet? Why did you let me put my finger in your mouth? Why aren't you fighting me?" Superman looked into her eyes.

"Because..." Kara stammered and swallowed hard. She couldn't take it anymore. Superman's strong body, big cock, and nasty words filled her head.

"I want it." Kara had enough space to grab Superman's suit just above his massive cock and rip it right down the middle. Trunks and all. His cock, finally freed from the tight fabric, sprang out and smacked Kara's legs. Superman let her go so she could float down and wrap her hands around his thickness.

"Such a big hard cock..." Kara moaned. She drooled at the way it throbbed in her hands.

"That's right," Superman spread his arms. "Service me, Supergirl."

Kara nodded and planted a tiny kiss along the head, a small dab of sticky precum landing on her lips. Her heart fluttered from the taste. The soft look in his eyes made her feel so unbelievably good. Kara opened her mouth a little wider.

"Stop." Superman said.

"Why?" Kara felt cheated.

"You don't remember?" Superman dropped under her and wrapped his arms around her stomach.

"The people of Earth need to see this." Superman then used his super speed to make his way back into Earth's atmosphere. He flew above many major cities and massive stretches of land and sea before deciding to take a brief detour to Smallville. Nowhere important, just a quiet patch of land with a few houses and shops a few miles out from their landing spot. Superman thought it'd be a perfect place to break her in, to make her his. But first, she'd have to work for it.

Superman laid on his back while Kara removed her belt, skirt, and shoes. She lifted her blue top up to her collarbone, revealing her plump DD breasts. Superman smiled at the redness that built up on her face. Kara spat in her hands, dropped to her knees, and began to stroke Superman's cock in between her jiggly mounds.

"Put it in your mouth, make me come..." Superman groaned in pure ecstasy. Kara opened her mouth as wide as she could, taking most of his girth in her mouth and wrapping her pink lips around the veins. Kara bobbed her head, quickly finding a rhythm. She was unable to take him all the way into her throat despite her powers. Superman's cock was just too much to take, but that excited her. Her entire body shook in anticipation of taking his cock.

"If you don't finish me here," Superman rubbed her blushing face. "You won't be getting anything. I'll go back to my lovely ladies in Gotham."

Kara's eyes widened. She pulled off of him, gasping and coughing violently. Thin lines of saliva clung to her chin and his cock. Kara grabbed the base of Superman's cock and began to slap the head against her tits. Spit and precum pooled on her rock-hard nipples. Kara then slid her fellow Kryptonian's massive cock in between her slippery tits, the head of his cock resting against her tongue.

"That's..." Superman threw his head back and Kara began to pump her tits up and down. Her tongue grazed the head every time it popped out of its buttery soft breast confinement. Kara was confident she'd make him come right then and there, but it wasn't because she wanted to stop him. She wanted him to make her scream. She wanted this more than anything.

Kara used her super speed during her tit fuck, causing Superman's legs to shake. A massive shot of cum fired from his cock, smacking Kara with so much force it flung her into the air. Superman knew he didn't have to hold back his powers with Kara. He grabbed the base of his cock to contain his load until Kara fell back to the ground on her back. Kara was already wiping the droplets of seed off of her chin and putting them in her mouth.

"Does it taste good?" Superman asked while tapping his pent-up cock against her flat stomach.

"Mmmh it's amazing." Kara moaned.

"You want more?" Superman teased.

"Yes, please!" Kara reached forward to touch his cock.

"Then take it." Superman let go and let his powerful shots knock Kara into the dirt, creating a small crater around her. He continued to unload, burying Kara in a pool of thick, sticky cum. Kara had to hold her breath and close her eyes as she was caked in seed, but she loved the feeling of it on her skin. She loved it so much that she ripped her top off, desperate to bathe in the mess.

Superman smirked as he noticed a helicopter flying overhead. He quickly removed his suit and stopped his onslaught. Kara licked her lips and cupped the waves of cum in her hands to smear it on her face and lips. She knew the helicopter was there and didn't care. She didn't care that the world would now see her like this. Supergirl, a cum guzzling whore.

Kara began to finger herself with her left hand and suck in the large amounts of seed in her right. She'd nearly drowned herself in the mess, shaking and moaning in pure pleasure. Superman walked closer to his pool of cum and shot more loads into her open mouth, filling her with even more of it. She swallowed greedily and kept her mouth wide open, begging for more. Superman teased her by waving his cock in her face, but he'd stopped cumming.

"Please," Kara's voice was husky. "More."

Kara tried crawling out of the pit, but she slipped on her drenched elbows and knees, leaving her ass up in the air. Her pussy was dripping wet from the layers of seed rolling off of it. Superman stepped into the crater and knocked most of it clean off of her body with a forceful smack to her plump ass. Bits of grass, dirt, and semen flew into the air from out of the crater. Both Superman and Supergirl heard the faint sounds of the few strands of cum that hit the bottom of the helicopter.

"Shit!" Supergirl squealed at the smack. Superman wrapped one hand around her stomach and grabbed her chin with the other as he positioned his cock towards her pink pussy.

"Tell me you want this cock." Superman growled.

"I want your cock!" Kara yelled.

"Are you ready to get bred?"

"Yes sir!"

Superman pushed his lower body back and slipped the head of his cock in and out of her wet folds.

"Have you ever been fucked before, Kara?"

"No." Kara answered truthfully. She looked up to see a sinister smile cross Superman's lips.

"Good." Superman's voice dropped to a whisper. Without warning, he forced his cock into her unreasonably tight pussy all the way to the base.

"AHHHHH!" Kara screamed so loud the ground shook.

They both noticed more people looking along the edge of the field from their cars, but neither of them cared. If the world saw Superman breed Supergirl, they'd know his plan. That would make it all easier. Superman pulled out and slammed into her again.

"Yes! Fuck me!" Kara shrieked in pure ecstasy. Her pale mounds bounced so fast that her pink nipples turned into blurs. Superman fucked her hard, grabbing her by her hips and pounding as hard as he could. He knew she wouldn't break. Kara's long blonde hair clung to her temples as sweat began to build up.

"Keep going, keep going! Harder!" Kara's body tensed up as her first orgasm rocked her body. Her slick pussy gripped his cock tight. Superman let out a deep moan as Kara's asscheeks bounced along his pelvis.

"Fuck me harder!" Kara grit her teeth and continued to endure Superman's nasty deep dicking. His cock dripped with her thick cream as it flopped out with every powerful thrust. The ground quaked violently as the sounds of their fucking turned into thunderous booms.

Superman reached out to clutch her breasts before jackhammering her liquefied insides even harder. Superman knew he couldn't use his full force if they were on the ground so he exited her and scooped her up in his arms, before flying up above the clouds.

"What are you doing!" Kara shouted although she was more upset at the sudden emptiness in her pussy.

"I'm not going to destroy the planet to fuck you," Superman explained before letting her go and gently gliding along his back in the air. Kara quickly lowered herself down onto his juice-drenched pole. The beautiful heroine shuddered as her insides were once again rearranged by the Man of Steel.

"How did a human take this fucking cock!" Kara howled while grinding against his cock.

Superman leaned forward, grabbed her sides, and began thrusting upwards into her with enough force to split a mountain open. Kara's soft body, bouncing tits, slippery pussy, and high-pitched moans sent Superman over the edge. His powerful legs shook as he let out a loud roar and filled Kara's pussy with thick spunk.

"I've never felt so alive!" Kara shouted. Her nails dug into his abs while Superman's hands gripped her ribs.

"It's so warm!" Kara's hair fell in her face as a seductive smile crossed her lips. Superman forced three more spurts of his seed into her pussy before pulling out and wrapping her up in a tight bear hug. Kara yawned before resting her head on his shoulder.

"Oh no. We're not done yet." Superman said.

"Are we going somewhere else?" Kara asked.

"I'm going to fuck you all over the world. That way people will know Brainiac's plan." Superman explained.

"Brainiac?" Kara didn't have time to think about what he said.

Superman zipped across the world and stopped along the Grand Canyon skywalk. The moment he stopped he crammed his cock into her again and thrusted. The humans watched Superman pound the worn-out blonde as she screamed. Kara's excitement grew from them watching her get fucked. Superman filled her up. Drops of his cum fell six thousand feet into the national monument. He smiled and waved at the folks before flying off to another location.

"You might want to hold your breath for this one," Superman said while they zoomed over the Atlantic Ocean. Kara did as she was told. Superman dove underwater in front of Atlantis. A few Atlanteans looked at the pair of Kryptonians in shock, but Superman's thrusts were so powerful it caused multiple tsunamis to form. He filled her up again, but most of the seed that leaked out floated away into the ocean.

Superman flew off again, this time straight to Central City, just above the main streets. Kara's belly was full and her mind was broken. Superman needed the populace to know that he meant business. The first breeding session with the Birds was a quiet affair, taking place in their apartment, but this time was different. For the last few hours, he'd flown to important landmarks and random locations where they were people just for them to watch him fuck and fill his slutted out blonde bimbo. Superman flew back up to the sun, knocking Kara out of her trance.

Ods111
Ods111
164 Followers
12