Superman's Conquest Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Since your pussy is already worn out," Superman flipped Kara over, so her legs were resting on his shoulders. "I guess that butt needs some love too."

Kara's eyes widened in shock as she felt Superman's cock pressing against her tight bum.

"Wait! I don't think-AAUGH!" Superman entered her asshole with ease, using the mixture of their fluids as lubrication.

"Fuck..." Kara groaned and took hold of the back of his head, using her core to push herself even further. Her pretty breasts bounced wildly, and her entire body was slick with sweat, and it wasn't because of the blazing sun. As Superman continued to pound Kara's ass, they moved closer to the sun. The bright coronal loop along the sun's surface wrapped around the lustful heroes, giving them even more power to violently fuck each other.

"OH FUCK YES! THAT'S IT! YES!" Kara threw her head up in the air as Superman filled her tight ass with at least the thirtieth load of the day. Kara's tight ass milked his cock even better than her pussy did, and Superman had been in there all day. It just became too much for her. Kara's body went limp, and she passed out after Superman pulled his cock out of her. Superman threw Kara over his shoulder, flew back to Smallville to retrieve his clothes, and then flew to the Fortress of Solitude.

*

Kara woke up in a cozy bed surrounded by three naked other women. Their heads were hidden in pillows and their legs were spread. She gently rolled the woman with black hair over on her and noticed that she was Helena Bertinelli. Barbara Gordon and Dinah Lance slept behind her. The room had a special heater installed above the door and the bed so the Birds of Prey wouldn't freeze.

"Is Superman back?" Helena asked. The other ladies woke up dazed and confused.

"Kara," Superman's voice came from the door. He stood completely naked with his massive cock jutting out at the bed. "You woke up earlier than I expected."

"What is going on here?" Kara asked.

"While you were out cold after our little venture into space, I picked up the girls and we all had some... fun while you were getting your beauty sleep."

"Can we have some more fun?" Barbara groaned, her voice worn down and ragged. Beneath her limp legs was a puddle of juice that stained the bed. He'd found a way to fuck her.

"Of course we can. All five of us," Superman spread his hands. "Service me, ladies."

Kara looked around at the cock hungry girls and grinned.

*

Bruce Wayne called Kara at least two hundred times over the course of the day. The news was flooded with the sight of a nude Superman flying around the world with a nude Supergirl. The graphic sex was only blurred out on the news, but on most social media sites it was hardcore hero pornography. The comments were mostly about how hot Kara looked getting pounded, but some of them wondered what had gotten into Superman.

Bruce cursed at himself for asking Kara for help. A small part of him knew she couldn't overpower Superman and now she was missing. Barry Allen was faster than Superman, but not strong enough to stop him. It would take Bruce months to find Kryptonite. He needed someone that could match Superman in strength, speed, and, if needed, numbers. Bruce called Wonder Woman.

To Be Continued

12