Superman's Conquest Pt. 04

Story Info
A mind-controlled Superman conquers Themyscira.
4.4k words
4.85
6.4k
11

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 11/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ods111
Ods111
162 Followers

(Disclaimer: For any new or returning fans of this series please read the author's note at the end. You have a choice in the ending or continuation of this series.)

The Batwing flew into the island of Themyscira just after sunset. Batman landed along a large stone strip usually designed for training the younger soldiers. Hippolyta walked out and greeted her daughter and Batman. The three of them made their way deeper into the island, with Diana carrying Superman over her shoulder.

"How many soldiers do we need?" Hippolyta asked her daughter.

"Most of us are needed. Clark is quite strong, but whatever is currently possessing his mind seems to be limiting his inhibitions. He will be harder to reason with if he breaks out." Wonder Woman explained. The unconscious Superman was tied up on the ground, his arms bound in the Lasso of Truth.

"We just need information. Nobody needs to get hurt." Batman said from the corner of the royal hall.

"I understand. Diana, a word?" Hippolyta asked.

"I'm here."

"In private? Please?" Hippolyta beckoned her daughter towards the hallway.

"Bruce, keep an eye on him." Diana ordered.

"Understood." Batman stood on guard.

Diana followed her mother out into the hallway.

"Two men on our Island. I'll never hear the end of it." Hippolyta said.

"This was part of the plan, mother."

"I understand that, but you never told me what he's done."

Diana froze up. It was difficult to lie to her mother. The eldest Amazonian had a similar face to her daughter, but older, wiser, and colder. That icy blue stare could break anyone down, but if Diana explained what Superman did in detail her mother would have slit his throat.

"Diana, Queen Hippolyta," Batman came around the corner. "He's awake."

Diana rushed into the room with her sword drawn. Hippolyta went outside of the hall.

"Amazons! To me!" She brandished her sword and waited for the lineup of soldiers to make their way up the stairs.

"Don't move, Clark. You've been knocked out." Diana said, avoiding pointing her sword at his face.

"Where am I?" Superman asked.

"You're in Themyscira," Hippolyta and her guards entered the room, their swords drawn, and their eyes fixed on the Man of Steel. "Don't try anything or we will cut you down."

The Amazonians stomped the ground as an intimidation tactic.

"I see." Superman said.

"My daughter and her companion thought that this would be the best place to bring you due to your... possession? Condition?" Hippolyta looked at her daughter for confirmation. Diana looked at the ground.

"Since my daughter won't tell me what you've done to end up in this situation, I'll ask myself. What have you done?"

"I've been doing what I should've done a long time ago. Taking control. Breeding. Conquering." Superman said with a straight face.

"Excuse me? Breeding?" Hippolyta aimed her sword directly under Superman's chin. The other Amazonians had disgusted looks on their faces.

"World domination. One eager, breeding worthy woman at a time." Superman said.

"Who do you think you are?!" Diana grabbed her mother's arm to stop her from decapitating her friend.

"Diana, Bruce. You know what I've been doing, and your great plan was to take me to a place full of beautiful, powerful women?" Superman laughed.

"What makes you think any of us would bow to you!? To pleasure you!?" Hippolyta tried to keep her cool, but she was determined to have his head on a pike by the end of this.

"I am God. You'll understand if you free me from my shackles. It's not about pleasing me, believe me, none of you really could except for your lovely daughter of course."

"Who did this to you, Clark?!" Diana snapped at him in frustration.

"It was- AAGHH!" Superman fell to his side, wincing in extreme pain located in the base of his skull.

"Who!? Who did this!?" Diana shouted.

"Brainiac." Superman returned to his knees.

"The invasion," Batman said. "Diana, Brainiac must've done something to him."

"Where is Brainiac?" Diana asked.

"I don't know." Superman answered truthfully.

"How do we get this out of you?" Batman asked.

"Find..." Superman dropped his head.

"Find who?" Diana asked.

Superman stayed silent. Hippolyta tapped her sword along his chin.

"Answer her. Now." Superman noticed the shakiness in her voice. Her fear.

Superman broke the Lasso with blinding speed. He rose to his feet and blitzed Batman, crashing through the wall of the royal hall towards the outskirts of the Island over the ocean.

"Well Bruce," Superman's eyes briefly glowed a faint pink. A sinister grin plastered on his face. "You tried your best."

Superman held Batman by the collar of his armor before dropping him into the water. The moment he let Bruce go a hail of flaming arrows crashed into him, with more coming from the trees, bushes, and buildings. Superman flew back into the royal hall but was tackled by Diana into a nearby outhouse. Their crash destroyed the roof of the building, but both heroes were unscathed.

"Clark, you have to stop!" Diana landed a hard uppercut to his body.

"This is what I was made for, Diana! You know this!" Superman responded with a left hook straight on the jaw that knocked her to the floor.

Two Amazonians barged into the outhouse, both women armed with spears. Superman quickly froze their lower bodies with his freeze breath to stop them from moving. He didn't plan on killing any of these women. While using his x-ray vision to admire their bodies under their armor, Diana got up and punched Superman in the back of the head. The impact of the hit sent him flying across the island and crashing into more warrior women.

"Lucky hit," Superman said to himself. Diana was sprinting at him to land another punch, but Superman leaped into the air before she could connect. Just then he was tackled by both Big Barda and Hippolyta. Big Barda landed a few hard punches square on his nose while Hippolyta tried to gut him with her sword. They eventually landed through multiple buildings and shrubbery, crash-landing into the dirt.

"How dare you!" Barda shouted while continuing to rain down hard punches on Superman. The impact nearly knocked Hippolyta out, but she regained her strength quickly. Superman used his laser vision to stop her assault. A fiery beam fired off into the air, giving away his location to the rest of the island. An army of Amazonians charged through the rubble and the one leading the charge was Wonder Woman.

Superman's suit was tattered due to Barda's punches. He stood up, braced himself, and began punching the ground as hard as he could. The strength and speed of his punches rocked the island and knocked the Amazonians off their feet. Hippolyta watched her island crumbling and her people almost falling through the cracks. Superman had created powerful shockwaves around himself like a forcefield.

"Stop!" Hippolyta shouted. "STOP!"

Superman ceased his thrashing.

"What do you want?" Hippolyta asked.

"You already know what I want."

Hippolyta noticed his hungry gaze. The queen threw her hands up and dropped her weapons, telling all of her fellow fighters to stand down. She realized that there wasn't a man behind those eyes anymore. It was a machine. Wonder Woman realized it too. Superman was gone. The conqueror was the only one left and the conqueror was going to have his way. Superman ripped the rest of his tattered suit off his body. He then flew into the air and used his heat vision to create a ring of fire around him, Barda, Hippolyta, and Diana. The bright orange flames colored the darkened skies.

"Come here, Queen Hippolyta. Service me."

"I will." Hippolyta removed her cape, battle armor, robes, and jewelry. The tasteful armaments were scattered on the ground. Her body was toned from years of combat and leadership, but certain curves were softened from motherhood. The queen of the Amazons stood completely naked in front of a man. A powerful man. Superman walked towards her and pushed her to the ground on her bottom. In the dirt. The Queen's ass was in the dirt with a cock in her face.

"Open your mouth." Superman ran his fingers through her jet-black curls.

Hippolyta opened Superman's cock into her mouth. The taste was like poison resting in the middle of her throat. Its constant throbbing and pulsating made Hippolyta feel like a torture device from the Old Gods was shoved in her mouth.

"Look at you. Pleasing me. That thing you said you wouldn't do just a few minutes ago." Superman thrust his hips forward into Hippolyta's throat. Repeatedly face fucking her in front of her daughter.

Barda and Diana stood in shock. They were ordered to stand down, but they weren't ordered to stand and watch. They knew they were next.

For the first time in Hippolyta's life, her pussy was getting wet from Superman's violent assault. She'd never felt anything like this before and Superman didn't let up. His heavy balls slapped against her chin. Her lips were being stretched to their limits. Superman fucked her mouth faster and faster until he felt that familiar churning of his balls. He pulled out and balanced his swollen cockhead against the bridge of her nose.

"Why-why did you stop?" Hippolyta asked.

"On your stomach. Ass in the air. Now." Superman ordered.

Hippolyta turned around, placed her forearms in the dirt, and stuck her ass up. Superman stuck his fingers in his mouth for lubrication. He rubbed his wet finger around the crack of her ass. Her body shook in anticipation.

"How does it feel to give yourself to a man, Queen?" Superman's low rumble sent a shiver down her spine. Juices ran down her inner thighs. Superman smacked her firm yet soft ass.

"Ah!" Hippolyta squealed.

"Answer me!"

"It feels good... so good..." Hippolyta's arms and legs shook wildly.

Superman slipped his middle finger into her ass.

"Oh!" Hippolyta's eyes widened.

"Good girl." Superman pushed his finger even deeper. Teasing her asshole. Stretching it out ever so slightly.

Superman stared Diana down with a horrifying smile on his face, before dropping to his knees. His hot breath overwhelmed Hippolyta's dripping wet pussy and damp asshole.

"What are you doing? Why-"

"Nobody told you to talk." Superman cut her off before shoving his tongue into her asshole.

"Oh my!" Hippolyta yelled. Diana and Barda gasped in shock.

Superman ran his tongue inside and around the puckered skin of her asshole while using her middle and index finger to play with her slit. Hippolyta felt Superman's slimy tongue rolling around deep inside of her butt with a few drops of his saliva rolling down into her pussy.

"A man eating my... Oh Gods..." Hippolyta shuddered. She loved this strange new feeling. It was intoxicating. Superman pulled back and licked his lips.

"What am I eating?" Superman teased.

"You already know..." Hippolyta groaned in frustration. Half of her frustration stemmed from his constant defiance, interruption, and quipping, but the other half was because of her wet and empty butthole.

"I'm not stupid, I'm just asking you to finish the sentence or else I'm going to fuck your beautiful daughter right in front of you." Superman threatened. Diana's eyes widened and her stomach dropped.

"You're eating my butt! There! I said it! Are you happy now!" Hippolyta shouted.

"Yeah, but honestly I still want to fuck Diana." Superman said.

"That wasn't part of the deal!" Hippolyta tried to return to her feet, but her body wouldn't listen to her brain. In the few seconds it took Hippolyta to shout, Superman was already behind Diana holding her arm and caressing her neck.

"Clark, please you... you don't have to do this." Diana tried to hide her arousal. Watching her mother get defiled in front of her was already strangely exciting, but the feeling of his cock throbbing against her bare legs was too good.

"You want this, Diana. I hear your heart pumping." Superman grabbed the golden arch of her uniform and pulled it down. Diana's breasts fell out and Superman cupped the soft mounds of flesh.

"Mmmh..." Diana moaned. Superman squeezed her breasts and licked her chin. Diana pushed her hips back into his cock, desperate for it to touch her blue garment.

"I'm going to breed you so well. You'll probably be my favorite, Diana." Superman's tone sounded like platonic admiration for a dear friend, but his words were nasty and controlling. To Diana they were exhilarating. She looked into the eyes of her mother and Barda as flames continued to dart around the night sky. Themyscira was broken, Hippolyta was broken, Diana was next, but it all felt right.

Diana pulled her blue shorts down her legs and used her fingers to spread her lips to encourage Superman to enter her.

"Yeah," Superman let go of Diana's breasts and grabbed his cock to line it up behind her. "You're definitely going to be my favorite."

Superman slammed his cock all the way inside of Diana.

"OOOHH!" Diana screamed. Barda finally moved from her frozen stance when Diana threw her hands up wildly. Almost like she was asking them to join.

"It's so big..." Diana calmed herself when Superman lowered her to the ground on her hands and knees right in front of her mother. Diana and Hippolyta's noses were almost touching. Diana's hot breath blasted her mother's face. Hippolyta couldn't look away and Diana couldn't stop smiling. Superman pulled Diana's hair and began to pound away with the loud claps of Diana's asscheeks filling the air.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Diana cried out right in front of her mother. Hippolyta grabbed Diana's face and stared into her eyes that were currently rolling into the back of her head. Superman increased the speed of his pounding until he felt Diana shake and her juices spurt out of her like an out-of-control water hose.

"OOOH FUCK!" Diana shrieked. The three women knew that their soldiers were still standing outside of the ring of fire. All of them heard what was happening. Superman knew it too. None of them walked away. All of them were going to get it.

"Tell your mother how good my cock is, Diana." Superman pulled her hair even harder while continuing to fuck her.

"Oh mother! It's amazing! You need to-AH! You need to try ittttt!" Diana grabbed her mother's shoulders for support. Diana's pussy was better than Kara's so Superman slowed down his strokes.

"Tell her you love this cock." Superman commanded. He knew he was about to finish inside of her soon.

"I love it! I love this man's cock! I love Superman's cock!" Diana screamed in Hippolyta's face.

"How does it feel being treated like a common whore?" Superman asked.

"It. Feels. So. Good!" Diana yelped in pleasure. Her pussy felt like it was steaming. It was molding and squeezing his cock every time he thrusted.

"Here it comes..." Superman let out a deep breath. Diana's snatch was actually wearing him down as if he were a normal man. He shuddered and filled her with waves of cum. With every shot, Superman drove himself deeper into her gushing sex.

"Fuck yes!" Diana screamed into her mother's face. Hippolyta was shocked by the intensity of Superman's eruption.

"Look at me filling up your daughter, Queen." Superman snarled. Hippolyta was too stunned to speak.

"Barda," Superman finally gave the taller woman his attention. "Strip. Now."

Barda nodded and quickly removed her armor. She stood seven feet tall with a powerful and muscly build. Her features matched Diana's, except Barda's nose was a bit wider and her cheekbones lacked definition. Her breasts were larger than he thought due to her muscle.

"Come here." Superman directed Barda to stand next to him. She did as she was told. Barda stood with an uncharacteristic awkwardness as she watched Superman's seed leak out of Diana's pussy. Superman grabbed one of Barda's breasts. He ran his fingers over the swollen nub of her nipple forcing Barda to stifle a moan. She didn't know if she was turned on or afraid. Superman put his other hand down to her damp pussy hair, his eyes widened at the feeling.

"You're soaked." Superman put his wet finger to his lips, sucking down her sweet and savory juices. Barda swallowed and nodded.

"You taste good too." Superman rubbed his wet finger along Barda's cheek. Barda nodded again.

"Keep fucking me, please..." Diana chimed in with her face in the dirt.

"Hmm," Superman wondered what he should do with the three powerful women he had access to. "Diana, feed your mother my offering. Barda, I want you on your back."

"What! No!" Hippolyta shouted but Diana was already turning her own mother over and mounting her. Diana put her leaking pussy right over Hippolyta's chin, getting ready to push the load out into the Queen's mouth.

Barda fell to her back and spread her long, toned legs wide.

"Have you ever been fucked before, Barda?" Superman asked the same question he asked Kara.

Barda shook her head no. Superman climbed over her big body, resting on his knees.

"You'll make fine stock." Superman pushed the first three inches of his cock into Barda's tightness.

"Oh." Barda's voice was small and creaky.

"Aaaww! Gods..." Hippolyta gagged on the seed that fell into her mouth. Her lips almost touched Diana's split slit. Warm globs leaked down her chin and neck with even thicker drops sticking to her hair.

"Put your pussy in her face, Diana. Make her work for it." Superman said while pushing himself deeper inside of Barda.

"Diana! Don't- OOMMP!" Diana cut her mother off by smashing her swollen pussy into her mother's face. Hippolyta tried to grab Diana's ass to pull her off, but it only made her drink up more of Superman's cum.

"Wow," Barda whispered at the sensation of a cock inside of her. Superman's balls finally rested along her asscheeks, but his cock throbbed because of the lewd incestual sight involving Diana and Hippolyta. Superman slowly thrust his cock back and forth inside Barda, causing small whimpers to escape the well-built woman's lips.

"That's nice..." Barda threw her head back and let out a low groan that was overpowered by the sounds of Hippolyta slurping and tonguing Diana. The Queen had stopped trying to fight it. She became addicted to the taste and smell of Superman's cum now. Hippolyta sucked down every last drop from her daughter's dripping wetness.

"Right there!" Barda yelped before wrapping her legs around Superman's back. Diana crawled off her mother's mouth and made her way behind Superman to watch Barda get pounded.

"Isn't it amazing?" Diana asked Barda.

"Yes! It's fun!" Barda heaved in exhaustion. Superman's full and heavy balls slapped against her bum even faster as a tiny bead of sweat fell from his nose. Diana wrapped her body around his large back, reaching around to rub his abdomen.

"Fill her up with that fucking cum!" Diana urged Superman.

"Fuck!" Superman grunted, every muscle in his back tensed as he shot his cum inside of Barda. A deep feminine moan popped out of Barda's mouth as she watched her pussy stretch and leak.

"Keep going! Keep going, Clark!" Diana kissed the side of Superman's head.

Hippolyta watched in awe as Superman's cock pulsed inside of Barda's cunt. It grew even as he came. A massive bump appeared in Barda's flat stomach.

"How is there more?" Barda's eyes rolled in the back of her head as Superman continued to unload inside of her.

"Because you need to be bred properly." Superman said.

Hippolyta finally got to her feet when Superman pulled out of Barda.

"Clean me off, Diana." Superman patted the top of her head. Diana immediately dropped to the ground and placed his cum-coated cock deep into the back of her throat. Diana gagged and slobbered all over Superman's massive prick, eager to make him explode into her mouth. Superman grabbed the back of Diana's head and began to fuck her mouth, stretching her jaw and lips to their limit. Nasty globs of fluid leaked out of the corners of Diana's mouth and fell to her heaving breasts. Superman's nuts slapped against her wet chin, as tears fell down her face.

Ods111
Ods111
162 Followers
12