Superman's Conquest Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here it comes..." Superman held his cock in her mouth as he let out three massive shots. Diana tried to swallow it all, but most of it fell out onto her body, coating her in a shiny layer of cum.

"Diana and Barda, clean yourselves up." Superman pushed Diana on top of Barda and let out a few more shots over their tired bodies. Both women began to lick each other's skin and breasts. The flames surrounding them died down to embers, but every Amazonian stood there and enjoyed the show. Some of them left their armor scattered on the ground and some of them inched closer to the burning grass.

Superman stroked his cock in front of them. His head was pounding, overwhelmed at the amount of fresh, breedable pussy in front of him. In a flash he zoomed over to the nearest naked Amazonian and mounted, quickly slamming his cock into her. After five minutes of non-stop howling, clapping flesh, and bodies being filled with cum, Superman was almost done with half of the island.

Hippolyta reached down and began fingering her pussy. It was a primal urge. Her body moved but her brain was only focused on watching Superman tear everything down. Nearly every woman was on the ground with their legs spread and their cunts leaking out mounds of white. The regular women of earth were certainly easier to breed than the Amazons, but Superman still enjoyed himself.

Diana and Barda fell asleep on top of each other as Superman continued his onslaught. Hippolyta whined as her fingering sent her over the edge. It was insanity, but it felt so damn good. Hippolyta fell to her knees, her entire body jiggled as the smooth muscle beneath tightened. A man took over. Even if he could not impregnate them all, they'd never forget this. Hippolyta knew it. Superman knew it.

When he finally finished with the rest of the women on the island, Hippolyta was curled up on the ground like a tiny kitten, still mindlessly fingering her pussy. The early morning sun rose above the clouds, painting the sky with a faint yellow and pink mix of light. Superman flew back to Hippolyta's spot, a few drops of sweat falling down his stomach and temples.

"This island has some nice women on it, Queen Hippolyta." Superman bent down and brushed her hair from her face.

"Thank you..." She groaned. She felt so small and helpless.

"You're welcome. You know what has to happen next right?" Superman gently rubbed her shoulder. Hippolyta was confused at the respect he was showing her. He was a tyrant before, a tyrant with a fat cock, but now he was like a patient lover.

"I do." Hippolyta rolled over to her back, but Superman scooped her up and flew her to her private quarters, far away from all of the worn-out and naked bodies.

"What are you doing?" Hippolyta asked.

"Bedding you." Superman answered.

"Why? You've already done... things to me in the dirt, so why choose my bed now?"

Hippolyta asked as Superman flew into the window and gently dropped her onto the bed.

"Because" Superman climbed on top of the bed. "You're the last one."

Superman entered Hippolyta for the first time. Her sex split evenly as his girth slid inside of her. Her breath left her lungs, her chest heaving up and down. The feeling was hot and heavy. Hippolyta felt like her entire body was splitting in half. The soft silk of her sheets and Superman's handsome face staring at her made this whole ordeal feel like she was making love for the first time. This wasn't lovemaking, he was breeding her just like everyone else.

"Oh Gods..." Hippolyta grunted. Superman hit her with deep strokes as Hippolyta came all over his thickness.

"Your pussy is so damn tight." Superman whispered in her ear before getting on his feet and jackhammering her cunt.

"AHHH!" Hippolyta screeched her lungs out.

"Take it! Take it! Take it! TAKE IT!" Superman screamed back with every strong thrust. Hippolyta felt like the entire island was rocking back and forth.

"YES! FUCK ME LIKE A WHORE!" Hippolyta's orgasm broke her mind. A white-hot light popped in her brain and her stomach. Leading a powerful army meant nothing to her anymore. All that mattered now was the conqueror. Superman came deep inside of Hippolyta's burning snatch, sending shockwaves through both of their bodies. Superman came so hard he pulled out, got off the bed, and sprayed waves and waves of cum all over the eloquent private room. Seed landed all over the curtains, towels, soaps, and the bed. Hippolyta was drenched in it. Her pussy was leaking, but Superman refused to let up.

He jumped back on the bed and held her down, pushing her sticky face into the matted pillows. Superman forced himself all the way into her abused pussy and continued to pound her into submission. Hippolyta took it all in, still groaning and crying out in pleasure. More rounds of seed flew out of her pussy with nearly every stroke she took. Superman had a hard grip on her head while increasing the speed of his pounding.

He used his X-ray vision to see how he was rearranging the Queen's insides. A small bump formed in her stomach from the ridiculous amount of cum filling her up. Superman never stopped, his constant jostling and vibrations knocked Hippolyta out cold. Superman pulled out and had to take a few deep breaths to find his breathing. An entire island full of his seed. He smiled to himself and flew out the window, looking down at his work.

Fifteen hundred warrior women were bred. Getting back to earth would be tricky, but he'd figure it out. Nobody was there to stop him. They couldn't. They wouldn't. Nobody could stop the conqueror.

To Be Continued

AN: Don't worry Batman isn't dead. Since I haven't really started on it, part 5 is up to you the reader so if you have suggestions for the next part leave a comment. If none of the suggestions really catch my eye, I may still write them as sort of an alternate ending or one-off situation. Thank you so much for all of the support on this series it really does mean a lot to me. I wouldn't work on this as much as I do if it weren't for you.

12