Superman's Conquest Pt. 05

Story Info
Superman conquers Jessica Cruz. Wonder Woman is punished.
5k words
4.66
5.1k
13

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 11/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ods111
Ods111
168 Followers

"There has to be someone else who can do this..." Jessica Cruz mumbled to herself before powering her ring and flying off into space.

When Jessica Cruz became a member of the Green Lantern Corp she worked on her anxiety with her therapist. A lot. Who knew that working with a band of three-billion-year-old intergalactic space cops would be stressful. Jessica didn't know how it could get any worse. It definitely could. Jessica was currently zooming through space straight to Earth.

From what she was told Superman had lost his mind and someone powerful that wasn't named Wonder Woman or Martian Manhunter had to stop him, but Hal, Guy, and John were busy. Unfortunately, it all came down to Jessica. The cold and vast emptiness of space wasn't easing the pit that had formed in her gut. After a few more minutes of flying, Jessica had finally made it to Earth's atmosphere.

Jessica's tracker told her Superman was on Themyscira, the private island of the Amazons. Jessica flew over oceans until she reached the outskirts of the island. Before she could get a chance to zero in on Superman, Supergirl zoomed into her face. The blonde wore a plain white T-shirt with nothing else on. Her golden blonde locks were longer and stretched around her face, further accentuating her beauty.

"Hey!" Supergirl waved with a big smile on her face. Jessica's eyes immediately shot to the small bump that had formed at Kara's stomach and her enlarged breasts poking through the thin fabric of her shirt.

"Hello... Miss. Is Superman around?" Jessica wanted to get right to business. She wasn't sure is she was prepared for things to get ugly.

"Yes! Yes, he is! Do you want to speak to him?" Supergirl answered with the same crazy smile.

"Yes, but um..." Jessica paused. "Are you pregnant?"

"Yes. Are you here to get pregnant too?" Supergirl placed a hand on Jessica's shoulder.

"No. Not um... no. If you don't mind me asking, who got you pregnant?" Jessica tried her best to keep her composure. Supergirl smirked, giving Jessica a sultry look.

"You know." Supergirl said.

"I uh- I don't. That's... why I asked you." Jessica awkwardly crossed her arms.

"Fine," Supergirl rubbed her hands over her stomach, gently rubbing the spot that was creating a powerful Kryptonian child. "It was Superman."

Jessica's heart sank. The Green Lantern Corp was full of rumors of Superman going crazy and breeding earthly women and heroes. Jessica figured that's all they were. Just rumors. Even though they weren't, she wondered why they sent her. Was she expected to fight an entire planet of pregnant women? How many of these women would view her as some Latina space skank trying to steal their man? Would Supergirl see her that way? Would Superman retaliate?

"It'll be great. Follow me." Supergirl grabbed Jessica's arm and guided her to Superman and Hippolyta's private quarters. Wonder Woman and Big Barda stood outside of it, both of them wore Amazonian armor that was repainted blue, red and yellow to match Superman's colors. Their toned stomachs were exposed, and their massive breasts were held together by tiny bikini tops.

"Kara, who is this?" Barda placed her hands on the hilt of her sword.

"My name is-"

"She's here for Superman!" Supergirl interrupted Jessica making her flinch.

"You're a part of the Green Lantern Corp. You're Jessica Cruz." Diana's eyes darkened. She brandished her sword, but Jessica prepared herself by forming a shield with her ring.

"Are you here to stop him?" Diana and Barda had their weapons drawn. The look on Supergirl's face was unreadable. Almost like the blonde was ready to bash Jessica's skull in if she started a fight. Jessica knew she couldn't handle two Amazonians and a Kryptonian so she took a deep breath in an attempt to calm herself down.

"I'm just here to speak with him. It's my boss' orders." Jessica said. Diana kept her icy stare but lowered her weapon. Jessica got rid of her shield.

"He's busy right now, but you can wait." Barda said.

"Kara, show her the island and get her some new clothes." Diana ordered Kara while looking at Jessica's body.

"What's wrong with my clothes?" Jessica asked.

"We're on an island." Diana answered.

"I can create a fan." Jessica gulped.

Diana stared at Kara, urging her to come closer with just her eyes. Kara walked forward.

"Loosen her up. I don't think she's here for the reason you think." Diana whispered in Kara's ear. Kara's eyes went wide. The blonde assumed that anyone who looked for Superman wanted to be bred. To be filled. To be appreciated.

"I will." Kara whispered back.

"Good." Diana smiled. Kara turned to Jessica and grabbed her hand.

"What's going on? What were you two whispering about?" Jessica asked.

"Nothing, Jess. Let's just go somewhere nice while we wait for Superman." Kara didn't wait for Jessica to respond, the blonde soared up in the air. Kara made her way to a quieter part of the island, one that was surrounded by trees. Jessica saw most of the women on the island walking around naked holding their baby bumps. Jessica felt her stomach drop.

The grip Kara had on Jessica's wrist looked like nothing, but it felt like a burning chain was bound to her skin. When Kara landed, she threw Jessica to the ground on her butt.

"Listen, Kara. This is nice and all but what is going on?" Jessica ran her fingers through her hair.

"What do you mean?" Kara put her hands on her hips, causing her breasts to shuffle under her shirt. That caught Jessica's attention.

"You're... these... Everyone here is naked and pregnant!" Jessica huffed while trying to maintain eye contact with Kara.

"They've all been bred. They are carrying powerful children. So am I. So is Barda. It's..." Kara trailed off. The blonde was smiling to herself.

"It's what?" Jessica asked.

"It's exhilarating. It's so much fun! Superman is just so powerful and so loving!" Kara's eyes lit up.

"Uh huh..." Jessica readied her ring, but she was unable to move out of shock.

"Just promise me one thing." Kara dropped to her knees and brushed Jessica's cheek. Jessica's mouth watered at the sight of Kara's breasts bouncing lewdly under her shirt.

"What?" Jessica's voice was a whisper. Kara's full pink lips were right in front of Jessica's darker ones.

"Don't use that ring..." Kara then kissed Jessica right on the lips. Jessica wanted to fight back, she wanted to so badly. But she couldn't bring herself to do it. It was like she was being mind-controlled. Kara's hands brushed over Jessica's body, stopping at the top of her uniform. Kara broke the kiss and quickly snapped her fingers, sending a signal.

*

Hippolyta was worn out on the bed with massive amounts of seed leaking out of her reddened cunt. Her entire body was glazed with sweat. Superman sat on the edge of the bed with a proud smile on his face.

"That was wonderful, my king." Hippolyta sighed.

"I agree." Superman said while looking out the window.

"What's on your mind?" Hippolyta asked.

"Someone new is here. I can tell."

"How?"

"Diana has left her post." Superman answered.

"New stock?" Hippolyta got her bearings and kissed Superman on the cheek.

"Sure," Superman turned to kiss Hippolyta on her sweaty forehead. "You'll still be my favorite."

"Really? You seem pretty fond of that blonde you brought here." Hippolyta smirked.

"It's a tie. Both of you will birth formidable warriors." Superman said.

"No," Hippolyta climbed on Superman to mount him. " I won't accept a tie. I'm going to prove to you I'm your best." Hippolyta reached down to line up Superman's cock under her entrance.

"That's what I like to hear."

*

"Fuck yes! Eat my pussy! Eat it!" Jessica screamed. Her uniform was in tatters as the blonde slurped and sucked at her juicy slit. Jessica's hands shook in Kara's hair. Diana flew in from the sky and landed in front of the lewd scene.

"This is why you called me?" Diana asked Kara. The blonde's hair clung to her face due to Jessica's juices.

"I wanted you to join." Kara said. Jessica whined when Kara pulled off to answer.

"I told you to break her in. She'll be worn out by the time Superman gets to her." Diana said.

"So? She tastes," Kara leaned down to lick Jessica's pussy again. "Amazing!"

"I'll keep watching, but I won't stay. Barda can't stay on guard duty by herself all day. What if the rest of the Lanterns show up?" Diana said.

"They won't! I promise they won't! Just please keep going! FUCK!" Jessica screamed as Kara returned to eating her out. Kara slipped a finger into Jessica's wet asshole and twisted it around. Jessica's feet dug into the grass as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Jessica felt like her orgasm was going to split her in half.

Kara sucked down all of Jessica's juices while keeping a close eye on her ring. Despite being face deep in Jessica's muff, Kara was still ready for anything. Diana lowered her guard when she saw Jessica's beautiful face in the middle of an orgasm. Sweat trickled down Jessica's face as her breasts shook. Kara was in there deep. The blonde's shirt was soaked all the way down to her belly button. Jessica was wrecked.

Kara finally pulled off and licked her lips.

"Are you ready for Superman?" Kara asked Jessica while groping the Latina's breasts.

"Super...man?" Jessica completely forgot why she was told to go to Earth in the first place.

"He'll get you filled up. Don't worry about the man part." Kara laughed.

"He's going... he's going to do what now?" Jessica wiped the sweat from her brow. She wondered how Superman would handle her since he seemed to handle every woman he'd come across.

"Here he comes now!" Kara looked to her right. Jessica sat confused, but a few seconds later, a completely naked Superman stood high and proud in the grass. His massive cock was covered in unknown juices and his hair was slightly disheveled. Kara and Diana wrapped their arms around him, but Jessica stared at his cock in shock.

"Is this just a normal thing around here?!" Jessica threw her hands up in the air.

"Yes." Both girls answered. Superman just stared Jessica down. Jessica knew she was being looked at like a shiny new toy in his collection. Like she was a piece of meat. Like she was just breeding stock. Fresh blood that was ready to be taken like a dirty whore. That should have made Jessica sick to her stomach. It didn't. To see a man look at her like that. To see a man look at her naked body like that. It was like a shock to her system. She wanted to be ravished.

Jessica Cruz wanted to be Superman's new breeding stock.

Superman just smiled.

"Ladies," Superman gently pushed Kara and Diana to the side. "Watch me."

Jessica didn't know what to do. Her heart jumped at the sight of his cock springing to life and poking at her. Drops of seed fell off the swollen head. Superman walked closer to Jessica, the tip of his cock brushing along her nose.

"Before we start, miss," Superman gently rubbed Jessica's head, almost like she was a romantic partner. "Can I get your name?"

"My name is Jessica Cruz." Jessica said it with her chest. No fear.

"Thank you." Superman smiled. A warm and gentle smile. Calming.

"Now," Superman spread his arms. "Service me, Jessica Cruz."

Jessica instantly opened her mouth as wide as she could and pushed herself onto Superman's cock. She ran her tongue around the intense amount of meat that stretched her lips.

"Owh Goodnesshhh..." Jessica mumbled around Superman's pole. Kara giggled behind Superman. Diana scoffed. Jessica tried taking him deeper but couldn't. Her eyes widened when she realized she wasn't even halfway down the length of his pole.

"She's not very good at this." Diana said curtly.

"Don't be rude! She's got enthusiasm!" Kara said. She might've had a small crush on Jessica.

"Ladies, I know I told you to watch me, but please don't backseat blowjob our new arrival." Superman said while rubbing his hand over Jessica's head. Superman bucked into her mouth, forcing Jessica to gag and choke out a large mound of spit. Jessica tried her best to break through the barrier. She'd just barely made it halfway when drool leaked out of her mouth and down her body.

Jessica had no idea how Superman's cock was going to fit inside of her. Jessica hearing herself slobber and gag all over Superman felt good. It felt too good. Jessica's deepthroating was so loud she thought that the other Amazonians below the woods could hear her.

"That's better." Diana crossed her arms over her chest. Superman grabbed the back of Jessica's head to force his cock into her throat. Jessica's mouth was stretched, and her throat was full. Jessica's hands were wrapped around Superman's legs as she pushed herself even deeper. Superman was using her throat like a cocksleeve, but he really wanted to see how she'd react with his cum in her mouth.

Jessica's wet chin rested against Superman's heavy nutsack and her eyes were squeezed shut.

"Great job, Jess!" Kara cheered. Diana rolled her eyes.

"Here it comes... You better drink it all up..." Superman warned. Jessica's eyes shot open as she braced herself. Superman shook, letting out shotgun blasts of sticky seed down Jessica's throat. It flooded her mouth so quickly that Jessica reached under her chin to cup the dribbles that had leaked out. As Superman came, he pressed his lower body deeper into her face. Jessica took in his powerful scent as she swallowed wave after wave of cum.

Superman finally stopped and his drenched cock plopped out of Jessica's abused throat.

"Does it taste good?" Diana asked. Jessica (despite being cock-drunk) could tell Diana was jealous. Superman did as well.

"Diana, is there a problem?" Superman asked while tapping his cock on top of Jessica's forehead.

"No." Diana answered.

"Good. Don't make me call, her." Superman warned while placing a hand on Jessica's shoulder to guide her on her back.

"Her? Who's her?' Kara asked.

"Don't worry about it." Diana said quickly, trying her best to avoid embarrassing herself.

Superman got to his knees and spread Jessica's pussy lips with his cockhead.

"Oh shit..." Jessica whispered.

"I know right?" Kara said.

"How... how did she hear me?" Jessica felt Superman push into her.

"Superpowers, gorgeous." Superman kissed Jessica square on the lips and Jessica wrapped her hands around Superman's head, passionately kissing him back.

Diana shook her head. Superman slid his cock deeper inside Jessica while making out with her.

"What's the problem?" Kara grabbed Diana's shoulder.

Diana knew Kara was young and naive, but she didn't expect Kara to be a fool. Diana hated the fact that Jessica Cruz appeared out of nowhere looking for a fight, and then got treated like royalty by both Kryptonians. Superman looked like a passionate lover on top of Jessica, but when he got with Diana, there was no kissing or head pats.

"Nothing's wrong." Diana said.

"Obviously something's wrong." Kara insisted.

"OH SHIT!" Jessica screeched. Superman's balls were resting against her asshole. Jessica spasmed as Superman kissed her cheek and slammed his thick cock deep inside of her aching cunt.

"Ugh..." Diana groaned.

"I see what this is." Kara said.

"What?"

"You're jealous."

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Harder!" Jessica howled every time Superman forced himself inside. His heavy balls smacked against her ass like a drum. Jessica's guts were being rearranged with every deep thrust.

"I am not." Diana lied.

"Yes. You are." Kara teased.

"You're so tight Miss Cruz. I'm going to fill you up so good..." Superman grunted in her sweaty face.

"Yes! Please! Fuck Yes! CUM IN PUSSY!" Jessica's voice broke as Superman erupted deep inside of her. Thick spurts of cum fell out of her pussy and trickled into the grass.

"Diana," Superman turned his head while continuing to fill Jessica's snatch. "You and I are going to have a little chat when I'm finished."

Superman slowed his thrusts but kept spurting smaller loads into Jessica. Diana blushed hard. Jessica's entire body went limp as her pussy burst open, unable to contain the heavy amount of seed. Jessica mindlessly giggled. Superman pulled out and tapped his cock against the lantern's flat stomach.

"Oh my..." Jessica moaned to herself. She reached down to cup handfuls of Superman's cum and shoved it into her mouth, leaving a sticky trail over her trim body.

"Hey Superman?" Kara tapped him on his shoulder.

"Yes?"

"Her ass is nice and tight. It'd be a real shame if you didn't get in there now." Kara bit her finger. She wanted to get in Diana's head. It seemed to work since Diana turned away and said nothing.

"Good suggestion, Kara," Superman ran a finger over Jessica's asshole, wiping away the thick trail of cum that ran over it. Jessica's pussy was still spewing out high amounts of cum, providing some form of lubrication. Superman rubbed the mushroom head of his cock against Jessica's brown nub and pushed his way in.

"Ah!" Jessica's body tensed up. Hidden layers of muscle in her abdomen, back, and shoulders popped out due to the forced entry. The pain was so bad she nearly used her ring to create a barrier, but the pleasure stopped that reflex.

"Oh Rao, Kara you were right..." Superman groaned. He used his X-ray vision to see his cock plunge through her body with intense speed. Superman got to his feet to push himself even deeper into the poor Lantern's asshole. Jessica was panting and shaking wildly. The nasty sounds of Superman's cock pounding her stretched-out asshole made Diana want to fly away and never come back. Kara just watched in awe, remembering when she got that treatment in space.

"Fuck my ass! Fuck it! More! More! More cum! More cum in both holes! PLEASE!" Jessica was a howling bitch in heat. Superman had already fired off two loads into her tunnel, but there was more on the way. Jessica was a sloppy mess. A powerful superheroine meant to inspire was turned into a slut, begging for a man to fill her asshole and pussy with endless loads of cum.

Superman pulled out of her loaded asshole with blinding speed and shoved his cock back into her gushing, cream-filled cunt. Every time he switched, he'd fill her up. Jessica was overwhelmed, but she wasn't going to tell him to stop. She asked for it and she loved it.

After about five minutes, Superman pulled out and fired his last spurts of seed into Jessica's mouth. Jessica's stomach was bloated, and her entire lower body was drowned in a pool of cum. Most of it leaked into the grass, coating the soil. Superman smiled to himself. He had a new favorite.

"That was intense." Kara said. Diana was frozen.

"Kara, clean her up and then take her to the showers." Superman stood up. Kara jumped on Jessica and licked her all over.

"Diana, let's go to the holding cells." Superman flew and Diana reluctantly followed. The superheroine didn't have a choice. If she said no, Superman would probably cut her off from the breeding schedule. They flew underneath one of the main stairways that led to the royal hall. A secret door that was hidden beneath a few bushes opened up to a quiet, dimly lit room with a few torches placed about. The art on the walls matched what was seen in the royal hall, but everything else was messy and unkempt.

Diana and Superman briefly made eye contact with Bruce in his cell when passing through the halls. Superman knew he was planning something, but he also knew that Bruce was no match against an entire island of superhumans. His suit was in tatters and he had a shaggy beard. The Amazonians kept him well-fed, but other than that, The Batman was alone with his thoughts.

"Clark, listen. I'm sorry. This isn't necessary." Diana pleaded. She knew what was ahead.

"Quiet." Superman barked. The cell all the way in the back was used for one person. Someone who snuck on the island when the defenses were down after Superman conquered it.

Ods111
Ods111
168 Followers
12