Superman's Conquest Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheetah.

Her long and tangled auburn hair fell down her furry and spotted shoulders. Her ears were barely visible through the scraggily patch atop her head. She was wearing nothing but a tattered rag around her ample breasts and legs. A devilish smile crossed her face as she ran her claws along the metal bars, every scratch and scrape crawled into Diana's ears like nails on a chalkboard.

"Cheetah." Superman tried getting her attention, but the villainess was only focused on Diana. Superman held Diana back to avoid a fight.

"This is rare," Cheetah paused. She was staring at Superman's naked body and drenched cock. "Sorry Superman, you're not my type. I know what you've been doing, and I'm not interested."

"That's not why I'm here." Superman unlocked her cell with his bare hands.

"What?" Cheetah was confused. Her nostrils flared. She thought Superman was going to kill her.

"Diana needs to be punished." Superman used his enhanced speed to snatch up Diana's lasso, her weapons, and clothing. He melted her weapons with his heat vision and handed Cheetah the repaired Lasso of Truth. Cheetah stared at the glowing rope, it felt heavy in her hands. She looked up to see Wonder Woman completely naked and blushing red.

"Don't kill her. That's the only rule." Superman took a few steps back.

"Wait, please don't! I'm sorry!" Diana begged.

"On your knees." Cheetah snarled.

*

Jessica loved the feeling of the warm water hitting her skin. She learned a lot about herself in the last few hours. Less than twenty-four hours ago if you asked her about sex, she'd tell you that she was saving herself for marriage. Now she was watching Superman's ridiculous amount of cum leak out of her aching holes while surrounded by beautiful, naked, and soapy Amazonian women.

Their breasts and legs rubbed against her skin while Kara was underneath her, licking and sucking at her pussy and asshole. The warmth and companionship given to her by these strangers was wonderful. Some of the women squishing against her started kissing her all over. Kara's soft lips against her holes and Amazonian's lips on her face, breasts, and back sent Jessica over the edge.

She let out a wonderful cry from the bottom of her lungs. Kara grabbed Jessica's legs and back to lower her to the ground. The Latina was then smothered by soft hands and bodies pressing into her skin. Being a Lantern meant nothing to her anymore. She was the Amazonian's plaything. She was Superman's plaything. All of her fears and all of her worries were lifted. Jessica felt like a brand-new woman.

Hippolyta left her private quarters in nothing but a purple robe and commanded her women to back away from Jessica. Big Barda was right behind the queen, towering over everyone and completely naked.

"Wha? Why'd you?" Jessica reached out, desperate to feel that love on her skin.

"Shhh..." Hippolyta placed a gentle hand over Jessica's mouth.

"I'm here to welcome our newest arrival the right way." Hippolyta then dropped the robe from her body and pounced on Jessica.

*

"What do you want, Wonder Whore!?" Cheetah screamed. She had Diana's ankles tied to her hands while violently spanking her ass and fingering her slit.

"More! I want more!" Diana shrieked. Superman sat in the corner watching Diana's breasts and muscles jiggle wildly. Cheetah had her whole hand in Diana's cunt. Payback from years of beating and belittling was in every spank. Cheetah stopped after about half a minute of fingering and spanking.

"Why did you stop?!" Diana's voice was coarse and her hair clung to her skin.

"Shut up!" Cheetah picked up the hilt of the destroyed sword and brushed off the dust. She walked back to the tied-up hero and shoved the makeshift dildo into her aching wetness.

"Oh! Damn you!" Diana grit her teeth. Cheetah slammed it into her, not caring if it hurt. Cheetah knew real pain. Cheetah punched the hilt in and out of Diana's body until Diana screamed and came all over her furry hands. Cheetah reached forward to shove her fingers in Diana's mouth.

"Taste your own cum you fucking whore! I made you cum, bitch!" Cheetah yelled.

Diana drooled all over her nemesis' fingers, greedily slurping down her own juices while being berated. Diana's nipples rocked against the cold floor as sweat dripped down her nose and back. Pebbles, dirt, and cobwebs dug into her wet skin as her body rocked from the force of Cheetah's punishment. Diana looked up to see Superman's eyes glowing a faint purple that shone brightly in the dark corner of the room. The veins in his forehead were pulsing and his cock was rock hard.

Superman's mind raced; his brain was telling him to breed both of them. Diana was supposed to be getting punished and Cheetah didn't seem to be good breeding stock. Superman didn't even know if she could have children. But like he told himself before when he bred the Birds of Pray.

He was still going to have fun.

*

"When did you learn to do this my queen?" Barda asked Hippolyta who was currently eating Jessica's pussy in the showers. Barda was riding Jessica's face. No, fucking her face was the better term. Barda clamped her pussy into Jessica's mouth and ground it in her face for ten minutes straight. Kara and the Amazonians were watching and waiting to get their turn with Jessica.

"Kara taught me. She's very good at it." Hippolyta said then immediately pressed her face back into Jessica's snatch, forcing her thick tongue over and around every inch of her delicious womanhood.

"I can tell. Oh! Her tongue is so... good!" Barda yelped. Jessica couldn't hear anything. Barda's legs pressed against her ears tightly. Jessica was too overstimulated to care. Hippolyta's constant tongue torture and the sweetness of Barda's juices made her squeal into Barda's pussy and explode into Hippolyta's mouth. Again.

Jessica somehow stayed conscious through it all.

*

"Let me go! You said you'd stay out of it! Don't you da- AHHH!" Cheetah shrieked as Superman erupted inside of her.

"I never said I'd stay out of it. Now shut up and take my cock like you're supposed to." Superman ordered. He had Cheetah's face pushed into the floor and her ass up in the air. Superman grabbed her tail to force himself deeper into her. Diana sat on the floor and watched Cheetah get railed, but she wasn't jealous this time. Diana was just waiting for her turn.

Superman pounded Cheetah's cunt with so much force the ground began to shake. Cages rattled and the flames of the torches danced in the dark corridor.

"You won't even remember your name when I'm through with you!" Superman's voice boomed as he unloaded inside of Cheetah for the second time in the last three minutes. Cheetah's mind was already broken. She mindlessly took the brute force of his fucking as her eyes rolled in the back of her head and her claws retracted. Diana silently played with her pussy as she watched her enemy get fucked.

*

Jessica was nearly passed out in the water, surrounded by beautiful, naked Amazons. Kara played with Jessica's hair, Hippolyta laid her head on Jessica's stomach, and Barda had her face buried in Jessica's chest while snoring softly.

"You're fun, Jess." Kara complemented her new friend before gently kissing her on the forehead.

"Thank you..." Jessica smiled. Exhaustion was taking over.

"Are you planning on leaving us?" Hippolyta asked.

Jessica stared blankly for a few seconds before finally making a decision.

"Nope." Jessica beamed.

Jessica removed her ring and threw it as far as she could into the island. It would probably end up coming back to her tonight, but she wasn't. Themyscira was Heaven on Earth. The sunset colored the sky a beautiful glowing pink. Jessica smiled to herself and fell asleep.

*

"Next time you get an attitude I'll fuck you till you can't stand! Do you understand me?" Superman yelled at Diana after pulling out of her freshly creampied pussy. Diana's body was slumped out over Cheetah's.

"Yes sir!" Diana squealed.

"You'll be staying down here for the rest of the night. Someone will bring you food." Superman left the worn-out women in a pool of his sticky cum. He flew back to the private quarters that he shared with Hippolyta and sat on the bed, thinking about his day. Hippolyta walked in and kissed him on the forehead.

"Is something on your mind?" Hippolyta asked, pushing her soft breasts into Superman's chest.

"I'm going to go back to Earth tomorrow. I won't be gone long." Superman explained.

"May I ask why?" Hippolyta ran her fingers through Superman's hair.

"I have more work to do."

"I understand."

"I will bring back a few women when I breed them."

"That's fine. There's plenty of space." Hippolyta smiled.

"Hippolyta," Superman wrapped her up with one arm. "Be ready. If more Lanterns show up and I'm not here, you must be prepared."

"We have Kara." Hippolyta said.

"She cannot take on an entire group of Lanterns. I can't."

"I'll stay on guard, my king." Hippolyta assured him.

"Good. Let's rest." Superman kissed her, leaned back, and drifted off to sleep. His dreams involved only one person.

Lois Lane.

To Be Continued.

(AN: This chapter is combination of two requests from users chipmonk9 and Bigboy333. I know this part is a bit different than the other parts so let me know if you enjoy.)

12