Superman's Conquest Pt. 06

Story Info
A mind-controlled Superman gets tricked by Zatanna.
3.7k words
4.76
4.1k
10

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 11/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ods111
Ods111
164 Followers

Superman flew at a moderate pace along the Metropolis skyline, looking down at the many waiting women he'd conquered. From Themyscira all the way to the top of The Daily Planet he'd bred at least forty women across the world. Superman smiled to himself. Conquest was getting easier and easier every time. He landed on the rooftop of his former job and went in through the door.

The place was strangely quiet. Superman stepped slowly around the many cubicles and discarded office carts.

"Hello? Anyone here?"

No answer. He heard the faint shuffling of a chair on the third floor. He used his superspeed to get there, knocking down papers and sticky notes. Superman found Lois sitting at her desk with her back to him. She wore a pink suit jacket with black pants. Her hair was tied up in a neat bun. His voice got caught in his throat. Despite being brainwashed, and them being broken up, he still turned into a boy crushing on a classmate when he was around her.

"Lois..." Superman's voice was a whisper, but it wasn't low enough for her to not hear him. He figured she was ignoring him.

"Lois. It's me." Superman walked towards her. Still no response. Lois sat still like a statue, except for the rocking of her feet every few seconds.

"Lois." Superman grabbed her shoulder. A bright light flashed all around him, blinding Superman. It felt like everything was collapsing around him. The blinding white forced him to keep his eyes closed until the empty void around him turned black. Superman opened his eyes and reached out to nothing. Floating and swimming in nothing.

"What's going on!? What is this!?" Superman shouted. After a minute of floating in the void Superman was pushed backward into what looked like a planet with a purple sky and golden stars. Vines of a long dead tree wrapped around his body, trapping him to the cold ground.

"Ahhh!" Superman shrieked in pain. He broke the grip that the vines had on him to hold his head. He spasmed on the ground until the pain stopped briefly. He was pushed back into the black void for a few seconds until he was dropped in the middle of the Sahara Desert.

Superman quickly got to his feet but couldn't say anything. The pain was too much. He knew if he was transported again the pain would flare up. He punched the sand, but it shattered like glass. Another illusion that sent Superman falling through what felt like an ocean. He held his breath even though he already found out this was fake. The pain was not.

Superman was pushed into the depths of the deep blue sea until the waves carried him away. Another blinding white light.

"Who are you!?" Superman shouted with his eyes squeezed shut. After a few seconds, he ended up in a familiar childhood bedroom. He was in Ma and Pa Kent's house, but different. Very different. There was no light coming from the open windows despite the midday summer sun outside. The room was pitch dark. Superman got to his feet and tried to open the door, but the knob disappeared in his hands.

"Stop this!" Superman screamed. His head rang and his vision was nothing but purple. Brainiac's words filled his mind.

"I want you to rule the world. Take control." Brainiac's voice faded near the end. Superman was forced back to the black void again until he was led to the rooftop of The Daily Planet. Right back to The Daily Planet. Superman tried to fly away, but he crashed into an invisible barrier that ended right along the top of the big bronze globe. He didn't know if this was another illusion until he heard a familiar voice call his name.

"Clark." Zatanna Zatara stood on the rooftop. Her face was stern, and her body was stiff. Superman stared at her, but he didn't immediately think about what she'd look like naked. His head was no longer pounding, and his mind was clear. Superman floated down to the Mistress of Magic with a nervous look in his eyes.

"Is this another trick?" Superman asked.

"No. This is reality. Does your head hurt?" Zatanna asked casually.

"No." Superman answered.

"Good. Tell me," Zatanna put her hands up. "Is Brainiac still influencing your mind? Do you still feel it?"

"What?" Superman said. "Zatanna, what are you talking about?"

Zatanna smiled to herself. She spent a lot of time creating a series of illusions to break the grip Brainiac had on Superman's mind. She wasn't sure if it would work fully, and it certainly wouldn't reverse what Superman had done to the many women around the world. It couldn't reverse time, but it could do something.

"Clark, what do you remember?"

"I remember... I remember... AGGH!" Superman fell to his knees. He felt like he was shot in the head by a Kryptonite bullet. Flashes of his conquest zoomed through his mind. Zatanna felt her spell breaking. Brainiac was stronger than she thought.

"etercnoC part mih! dinB mih!" Zatanna cast her spell, causing jagged concrete to shoot out of the ground and trap Superman's legs in a magic bind that wrapped around his arms.

"Let me out." Superman's voice was cold and menacing. The purple glow returned. Zatanna's mind-clearing spell was overworking itself to the point where it began to fatigue Zatanna. As Superman lost control of his mind, he watched Zatanna's breasts heaving inside her white blouse. He licked his lips thinking about the creamy skin behind her fishnets and the little beads of sweat that fell down her pretty face.

"Zatanna! Free me! Free me and I'll let you become a part of my breeding stock!" Superman shouted at her. Zatanna noticed his cock growing in his trunks. His thick bulge strained the material.

"nehtgnertS eht dinb!" Zatanna grunted.

"Stop this! You know I have to do this! It's what I was made for!" Superman cried before firing a concentrated blast of heat vision to burn two buttons off of Zatanna's blouse, revealing her cleavage. Her braless breasts stood high on her chest, and her pink nipples were poking through the now sweat-soaked shirt.

Zatanna felt her knees getting weak. Her body and her spell were losing the fight. Superman flexed his way out of the magic bind, slowly stretching out the pressure of the bind. He bent down to destroy the concrete that trapped his feet. He quickly zoomed toward the exhausted Zatanna and wrapped his hands around her slim waist.

"Do you give up, Zatanna?" Superman smiled.

"No... You must be... stopped..." Zatanna huffed.

"Why? Why should I be stopped? Did Bruce put you up to this?"

"It's... it's wrong... We're not... You can't just..." Zatanna's hand brushed over Superman's bulge. Her eyes shot open.

"You want this. Break the spell around the building and let me breed you" Superman whispered in her ear while sneaking a hand in her shirt and groping her soft breasts.

"Mmhh... I..." Zatanna clenched her fists. Superman broke the grip he had on her waist, letting the beautiful magician fall to the rooftop. She knew she had more fight in her, but Zatanna didn't want to fight. She refused to fight. When Zatanna spent days crafting the spell to free Superman, she practically entered his mind. Seeing women much more physically powerful than her getting filled turned her on. A lot. If she wanted it to last forever, she could.

Superman slipped his suit off of his body. His cock brushed over Zatanna's hair.

"Service me, Zatanna." Superman spread his arms. Zatanna drooled.

"evomeR lleps..." Zatanna broke the barrier she created around The Daily Planet. She ripped her blouse off her body and licked her lips.

"ekaM eht kcoc reggib!" Zatanna cast the spell and Superman's cock expanded, stretching forward into her mouth. The engorged head rested on her tongue while her lips continued to stretch. Zatanna's hands groped Superman's heavy balls as she swirled her tongue around the cockhole.

"Before you start," Superman grabbed the back of Zatanna's head. "Where is Lois?"

"She's in the building..." Zatanna creaked, sticking her tongue to get another taste.

"Good." Superman grabbed the back of Zatanna's head and shoved his magically enhanced cock all the way into her throat until his balls slammed into her chin. Zatanna gargled all over Superman's cock, bathing it in spit. Superman slammed his pelvis into her face. The lump in her throat disappeared and reappeared every time Superman pushed into her mouth. Zatanna felt like she was going to pass out.

"Your throat is so tight. It squeezes my cock like a pussy..." Superman groaned. He stopped thrusting and just let Zatanna drool all over his cock and herself. Zatanna was a slobbering mess as she slid her black bottom to the side and fingered her dripping wet pussy. Superman returned to fucking her throat, forcing her nose into his pubes.

Spit bubbles leaked down her chin and neck with a few of them getting caught on his heavy swinging nuts. Zatanna's abused throat got used to the constant pounding and both heroes found a rhythm. Zatanna moved her hands from her pussy, and she began to pinch her nipples. Superman slid his cock out of her throat and tapped the remaining amount of spit on her chest.

"enolC namrepuS..." Zatanna cast her spell and fell to her back. A large blue flash of light appeared next to Superman. It glowed until it faded away to reveal another Superman. Completely identical and completely naked.

"Zatanna, what is this?" Superman asked. The clone stood there completely mute, looking at Zatanna's bare and wet pussy that she was putting on display.

"Your clone..." Zatanna looked at both hard-bodied Supermen and smiled to herself.

"You know I have superspeed. I can fill both holes." Superman crossed his arms.

"You don't have two cocks... I'll call you Superman One and the clone, Superman Two." Zatanna giggled before kicking off her boots and spreading her legs.

"dnapxE anigav." Zatanna knew she was using her powers to be a giant slut. She didn't care. On the outside, her pussy looked normal, but on the inside, it was like a crater. The perks of magic. Superman smiled to himself as Zatanna directed both of them to fill her up. Superman Two picked her up and laid on his back, guiding Zatanna down onto his cock. It slipped in easily all the way to the base. Superman One mounted her and pushed himself inside of her.

"AHHH YES!" Zatanna shouted. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as both Supermen pounded her pussy. Their balls slapped together as the thickness overwhelmed the Mistress of Magic. Zatanna's sweaty body bounced with every thrust the two Supermen hit her with, filling her with too much cock. Zatanna pushed herself back into the dual cocks, slamming each massive prick to the base.

Loud claps, nasty sounds, and Zatanna's screams filled the air. Both Supermen fucked her hard enough to send shockwaves across four city blocks. Despite Zatanna magically stretching herself out, her pussy was still snug. Snug and warm enough for both Supermen to feel the insides of their stomachs tightening. Superman Two groaned and filled Zatanna with a massive load, coating both cocks in layers of thick seed.

*

"Lois?" Cat Grant looked up at the ceiling. "Did you hear that?"

"I did." Lois finished the last of her coffee and dumped it in the trash under her desk. She cleared her throat, untied her ponytail, and removed her suit jacket. Lois wore a brown sleeveless blouse underneath.

"Lois, what are you doing?" Cat stood up from her seat and grabbed Lois's bare shoulders.

"You and I both know who's up there. I've been waiting. We're the only people working today. I'm going to get mine. Goddamn Lana got my man's dick before me!" Lois huffed in frustration. For the past few weeks, she'd been stewing over the LexCorp sex tape and the news coverage of Superman and Supergirl. Then he got into a scuffle with Batman and Wonder Woman and disappeared, leaving Lois by herself to listen to all the other women who'd been fucked brag about it.

Lois stomped to the elevator with Cat Grant following behind.

"Listen Lois, I know you're upset but this doesn't seem like a very good idea." Cat shuffled into the elevator to stand behind Lois.

"I'm not upset. Just horny." Lois said.

"Yeah but..."

"You're not?"

"We've got a lot of work to do..."

"You have a lot of work to do. I'm done writing about The Mighty Superman and his sexual escapades."

"Alright then." Cat responded.

The elevator dinged and the door opened.

"OH FUCK ME! OH JUST FUCK ME!" Loud feminine screams filled the women's ears. Lois smiled and Cat blushed.

"Besides, Cat," Lois exited the elevator and slipped her shoes off. "I'll get an inside scoop." Lois smirked.

Superman had Zatanna on her back. When Zatanna came, she lost control, causing the second Superman to disappear, but the main Superman continued to jackhammer her wide cunt. Zatanna's eyes were rolled into the back of her head and her legs were draped around Superman's broad shoulders.

"Keep going! Fill me up!" Zatanna's voice was hoarse from all of the yelling and her ass was red from the force of Superman's pounding. Lois removed her top, pants, and bra. Superman's head popped up and turned around with a happy smile on his face.

"Hi Lois!" Superman's voice was friendly. Like he was oblivious to the lewd act he was currently performing. Lois stared shamelessly, her tiny pink nipples forming into daggers due to the cool breeze.

"Hey Clark... what's uh..." Lois stammered. She had so many questions. So many things that needed to be said. But right now, her desires overpowered anything she had to say.

"What's..." Lois gave up on trying to speak. She nearly ripped her panties off. She then walked towards Superman with a sultry spring in her step making every part of her delicious body bounce. Lois grabbed Superman's head and kissed him. Superman came inside of Zatanna the moment Lois's lips touched him.

"Holy shit!" Cat finally found the courage to step around the corner. The sight was hot. Incredibly hot. Superman filled up Zatanna while Lois made out with him. Cat unbuttoned her pants and sat on the rooftop. The blonde absentmindedly began to touch herself through her panties.

"Clark," Lois broke the kiss and ran her fingers through Superman's hair. "Fuck me. Right here right now." Lois's voice was low and ragged. Superman paused for half a second. The next half of a second was a blur. He managed to gently flip Lois onto her back and slammed his cock into the one pussy that he truly loved.

"Yes! That's it! Break me with that fucking cock, Smallville!" Lois shuddered and cried with every loving thrust into her warm pussy. Superman stared into Lois's eyes as he pounded her. Lois's body shook as Superman dropped his head down to kiss her neck. Breeding wasn't the objective for Superman. Not this time. This time he was making love.

Zatanna was passed out with seed leaking out of her. Superman heard Cat's gushing pussy and got an idea.

"Hey Lois?" Superman asked casually.

"Ye-Yes?" Lois looked unbelievably sexy as her body rocked against the ground. Her hair was a tangled mess, and she was covered in sweat. Drool escaped her lips onto her collarbone.

"Does Cat know how to eat pussy?"

"Probably?" Lois was confused by the question. Eighty percent of her mind was focused on the massive cock that was stuffed inside of her.

"Well, Zatanna needs to be cleaned up."

Cat stood up like a woman possessed. Her pants sat at her ankles as she waddled towards the unconscious Superheroine. Cat pounced on Zatanna's lower body like a hungry animal, and streams of cum stained her blouse. She didn't care. It had been too long since Cat had any sort of sexual release. She didn't care how depraved this was. The whole female world had fallen for Superman's cock so why should Cat care?

"Good girl. Thank you, Ms. Grant!" Superman gave her a thumbs up. Cat nodded her head while continuing to eat Zatanna's leaking cunt. Lois giggled underneath Superman. Whatever came over him hadn't completely taken over his mind. It was cute.

"Hey Smallville?" Lois rubbed Superman's chest while looking into his eyes.

"Yes?" Superman smiled down at her.

"Have any of these girls actually made you orgasm?"

Superman thought about it for a second. Diana, Kara, and Jessica came close, but an uncontrollable release had never actually happened.

"No. You know I can control when I want to fire and when I want to hold back." Superman explained. Lois bit her bottom lip.

"Good. Let me get on top..." Lois would not be denied. She didn't need magic or enhanced durability. She was Lois Lane. She was Superman's woman. Superman pulled out of her and laid on his back. Lois straddled him, feeling a heat inside of her that was ready to burst. She sunk down on his cock, somehow taking it all.

"Oh FUCK!" Lois immediately creamed and shook wildly. Cat pulled her cum drenched lips from Zatanna's pussy and stared at Lois. Superman reached up to cup Lois's breasts and gently squeezed them in his palm. They fit perfectly in his large hands.

"One...one second..." Lois whispered before grinding her hips.

"Mmmhhh..." Superman groaned to himself. He had to let go of her tits.

"Yeah, you feel that don't you? Oh damn..." Lois felt like she was riding a broken mechanical bull while Superman felt like his cock was trapped in a lava pit.

"How the hell is that possible?" Cat asked.

"I really don't... don't know..." Lois ran her fingers through her messy hair and began to bounce. Her perfect globes bounced lewdly, clapping together and sending sweat flying. Lois's plump ass bounced against Superman's heavy balls as she worked her hips. This was the perfect workout after weeks of stress eating.

"Lois..." Superman groaned. Lois knew he was close. Couples so in tune with each other knew what was going to happen next. Especially in the bedroom.

"Cum in my pussy, Clark." Lois begged. Her hands dropped to his chest and her fingernails dug into his impenetrable skin.

For a second Brainiac's spell was truly broken. All Superman could see was Lois's beautiful face urging him to explode inside of her. Her soft skin, her gushing pussy, and her sweet whimpers.

"Ahhhhhh Great Rao!" Superman screamed as the dam broke. He unleashed wave after wave of cum inside of Lois. Genuine fear crossed Lois, Cat, and Superman as they all feared the cum wouldn't stop. Superman's ass clenched and his hips bucked up. He came for about two minutes. Lois's belly was bloated as more cum leaked out onto the rooftop. When Superman finally stopped, he pulled Lois off of him and laid her down on his left side. He gently caressed her cheek and kissed her forehead.

"Cat?" Superman asked.

"Yes?" Cat was still stunned.

"Would you like to leave Metropolis for a few days?"

"Um..." Cat did need a vacation. Lois passed out with a smile on her face.

*

The early morning sun shone over Themyscira as Kara flew around completely naked with an equally naked Jessica in her arms. Kara loved giving Jessica what she called 'sexy flight time.' Jessica peppered Kara's slender neck in kisses while Kara rubbed Jessica's soft skin. Most of the time these flights ended in a passionate make out session in the woods followed by powerful orgasms.

"Ladies!" Hippolyta called out from the top of her private quarters. She was dressed in form-fitting robes that showed off her curves. A gift from Superman.

"Yes?" Both Jessica and Kara responded.

"Superman is returning with guests. Jessica, you know what to do. Give them the same greeting we gave you and they'll never leave."

"Guests as in new stock?" Jessica asked.

"I'd assume so." Hippolyta answered.

"Can I watch?" Kara asked.

"Only if Superman says so. It's not my call." Hippolyta answered. The three women noticed the four people up in the sky. Superman had Lois in his arms and Zatanna carried Cat. They landed along the strip that led to the private quarters. Hippolyta, Kara, and Jessica flew there.

Ods111
Ods111
164 Followers
12