Superman's Conquest Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is crazy." Cat was wide-eyed and pant less. Lois was still naked and clung to Superman, her arms wrapped around his shoulders while her face was pressed against his chest. Zatanna still wore her fishnets and boots, but that was all. She just wanted more.

"Three?" Hippolyta smiled.

"I got carried away." Superman smiled back.

"Hi Ms. Lane!" Kara zoomed past Hippolyta and dropped Jessica to hug Lois. Lois was caught off guard but still tried to hug back by breaking the grip she had on Superman.

"This is a very nice place." Zatanna said while looking at the sky, trying to find Diana.

"Thank you," Hippolyta said to Zatanna. "And you are?" Hippolyta looked at the puzzled Cat Grant.

"The big guy said we were going on vacation..." Cat couldn't stop staring at Hippolyta and Jessica's chests.

"This is paradise island. Jess... loosen her up." Hippolyta gently patted Cat's shoulder in an attempt to calm her down.

"Got it." Jess grabbed Cat's arm and used her ring to fly off.

"Clark! Can I please show Ms. Lane around?!" Kara begged. Her powerful arms were still wrapped around Lois's body.

"Sure. Is that ok with you Lois?" Superman asked.

"I mean... yeah sure why not?" Lois was still loopy from the rooftop fucking she received. Kara giggled and immediately soared away.

"I'll take care of this one." Superman rubbed Zatanna's shoulders. Zatanna nearly jumped out of her skin. The best feeling in the world was when she got filled to the brim.

"So, I get nothing, dear?" Hippolyta faked jealousy.

"You will. Later."

"We're going to run out of space when these children pop up." Hippolyta laughed. Superman kissed Hippolyta and groped her covered breast.

"Good." Superman then wrapped Zatanna up in his arms and flew off to the woods. He dropped her on her butt and removed his suit.

"Zatanna, before we start,"

"Yes?"

"Make all our parts bigger." Superman's wicked smile came back as his cock bounced lewdly between his legs.

"As you wish, Master." Zatanna said happily.

To Be Continued.

12