Supernatural Sensuality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe it was self-preservation but i pulled out from her to stop coming. She just spun around and dropped to her knees again. I was helpless. She worked me with her mouth until I had nowhere else to go and i exploded.

After she had finished drinking me she said "I told you I wanted to feel you cum."

I was speechless. Her mouth was so soft and her tongue flicked me in just the right way that I was completely spent. She got to her feet with a wry little smile, looking like a scholgirl submitting an essay for grading. It was a very differrent side to her.

"Was that ok?"

"Ok? Wow, that was pretty intense, and by intense I mean pretty fucking incredibly insane."

She went red in the face and looked embarrassed. "I'm glad because I swear I would probably have a panic attack if you didn't like it."

"No I loved it, but I'm worried about our friendship. These sort of intense things seem to turn chaotic after a while."

"I know what you mean," she said," Just because I don't put it about doesn't mean I don't have needs and feelings and haven't been hurt before too. You know my mum died having me and dad brought me up?"

"Aha" I said.

"So I never got to be a really girly girl. I've always been a tomboy and all I want now is someone to treat me softly. So my idea is, how about an exclusive friend with benefits relationship, betwen us, and one that nobody needs to know about."

I just looked into her eyes and kissed her, making her recoil.

"That's not going to cut it. I'm serious Jerry. I'm not selfish but for once I want to get what I really desire. Can you do that?"

"What? No, a kiss isn't it. Sorry, I wasn't thinking, how about this instead?"

I offered her my hand out of the shower and she took it, looking down at the floor. I lead her between scaffolds and boxes to the bed and asked her if she was thirsty.

"Yes please, I could murder a double black."

I trotted out to the kitchen and grabbed one from the fridge along with the bottle of Cougar, but when I came back she looked pissed.

"So you gonna just get trashed now?"

"Patience, wait and see."

I cracked the double black and had a swig and then passed her the bottle. "The rest is yours."

"So, what's the Cougar for?"

"Didn't I just say patience?"

She smiled and took a swig as we talked. I took the drink from her and put it on the ground. She lay down on the bed and I had to marvel how soft her skin was. She had a bit of a boys chest but there were very pronounced nipples and following down the flat stomach and very slender waist was a neatly trimmed mound that I was hanging out to pleasure.

I smoothed her hair from her face and she looked nervous again.

"Don't worry, no kissing," as I gently nibbled her right ear lobe and dragged my fingernails very gently over her left breast, resting on the nipple. Her hips quivered and she seemed to be a mixture of nervous and excited. I moved my mouth down to her right breast and blew over her nipple while still playing with her left. She relaxed and started to enjoy herself. Her dry lips parted slightly and her breathing increased.

I reached down for the bottle of cougar after a couple of mins when she was completely relaxed and took a small swig. Holding it in my mouth I moved over to her left nipple and started sucking with the bourbon as a lubricant. Bob spasmed and twitched; her breath caught in her throat and her hips started to undulate. This was unexpected but wonderful so I took my time and sucked away until she settled.

Obviously the alcohol had numbed the sensation but the second I switched back to stimulating her right breast she convulsed, her hips came off the bed and she came. It wasn't earth shattering by any means but it was nice. I love to feel a woman cum and this was a pure simple release of sexual energy. After 10 seconds she started to get up.

"Thanks for that, it was nice."

"No mate, I'm just getting started."

"What?"

I started gently biting her nipples, alternating between sides and slid down to kiss her ribs, while I gently used my nails to keep her turned on. I stopped for a couple of minutes to play with her stomach but was really aiming for that tight wet mound. I love the taste of womanhood so I started to manoeuvre down the bed but she grabbed my wrist and stopped me.

"What are you doing? I'm not sure I'm comfortable with this."

I rested my head on her abdomen and looked up at her deep eyes, "You have the power here of course, but, why not? I'm not being nasty, but if you want me to balance the slate how about you try trusting me and let me do it?"

"And you stop when I say?"

"Course mate, this is meant to be pleasurable, not a contact sport."

"Give me a swig of that bourbon then."

"I thought you drank Vodka."

"I do but I need something for this," so she had a swig and coughed a bit while I went back to her abdomen and slowly headed for her hips. There was a tension in the air, which was the opposite of what I was trying to achieve so I kissed the outside of her hips and thigh and slowly went to her amazing knees. I'd never been attracted to knees before and it seems strange even typing it but they were, to quote a kids cartoon I watched once, "Awesome!"

She silently rolled over onto her stomach at my guidance and I licked the crease at the back of her knees and down to her calves.

I went back up her thighs and buttocks and she was starting to enjoy herself. I kept my hands away and just used my tongue as I moved up her thighs and then licking the top crease of her buttocks up her lower spine and back down as she sank into the bed. I took another swig of cougar and stuck my tongue into the space at the bottom of her buttocks between her thighs. Her legs moved languidly apart and I had this wonderful whiff of juices that made me spring to attention. I dribbled some bourbon down into her vulva and she moaned. There were no complaints when I gently took her right foot and rolled her over.

Bob had her eyes closed and was absorbed in the moment. I still had the bourbon in my mouth so proceeded to gently bite her toes and lick between the creases. I moved up her calves and onto the inside of her thighs and could smell her delicious scent. She was in a dream because when I parted her legs slightly and blew across her clit her almost knocked me out with the force she shoved her hands down on my head.

"Whoa... want me to stop?"

"No, just slowly."

"That's what I've been doing."

"I know."

"Trust me."

I sat up and took another small swig of bourbon, took her hands in mine and went back to her thighs. Gently licking the inside curves I worked my way back up to the join and blew bourbon breathe over her. Her hands relaxed and she sank back down into the bed. I went back to licking the crease at the top of her thighs and could feel the heat and smell the juices seeping from her mound. She was gyrating and definitely wanted more.

I let go of her hands and raised her knees. Lying between her thighs, with a mouth full of bourbon I licked the crease of her anus and followed up to her vulva. Her lips opened so I darted my tongue inside, along with a little bit of bourbon and she moaned with a soft longing.

I parted her lips and dribbled a small amount of bourbon into her clit and then blew over it. She spasmed and her back arched. I reached my hands up to hold her hands and then teased her clit with my bourbon soaked tongue. She squirmed a little with anticipation and breathed out deeply, settling into the bed as she let go of my hands and put them behind her head while tilting her pelvis up; she wanted this.

I placed my hands gently over her thighs and moved them apart some more so I could blow over her clit. This progressed to darting my tongue inside as I got explored her most personal place. We were working together and I started to rub my thumb softly over the edge of her anus.

Bob went to recoil again but I said through a mouthful of pussy, "Trust me, remember?" I continued gently rubbing her anus, which was getting hotter and hotter.

"That's as far as that goes," I said and she relaxed.

I took her clit in my mouth and flicked it from side to side. Bob moaned so I sucked it harder as her desire built so I backed off a little and her whole body gave off an irritated sensation.

"Why'd you stop?" she asked impatiently but i just responded by inserting my tongue deeply inside her again, making her juices really start flowing. Her anus was getting wet now and I'm not sure if she even noticed it opening or my thumb popping inside. As I French kissed her canal her entire core and pelvic region body tensed so I almost couldn't move my tongue. Her backside started grinding on my thumb, which was up to the knuckle now as this amazing heat radiated from her base chakra so I backed off and just blew bourbon breath across her clit.

The intensity of her deep raspy breathing increased as her glazed eyes stared at the ceiling, her essence somewhere else entirely in space and time. She was pounding my thumb now up to the hilt until she shuddered and started shaking uncontrollably for what must have been thirty or forty seconds. Then everything stopped, her breathing, her movement, time. She stayed in this arched position for maybe ten more seconds until she slowly started breathing again. I let my thumb slip from her soaking anus and blew gently across her clit as her normal breathing returned.

"Wow that was deep."

"Have you had enough or are you up for a little more?"

"Please sir, could I have some more?" she whispered with a hungry smile.

"Holy hell you turn me on," as I moved my cock up to her face, and showed her my dribbling head.

She took me back into her mouth and started sucking my precum

I started to get hard again so pulled it from her mouth

"Hey, I was enjoying that."

"That's for later."

I moved back down between her thighs, which this time she opened longingly so with another swig of Cougar I parted her lips with my hands and tried to insert my tongue deeply into her but the internal muscles were so tight that it took five minutes of gentle coaxing before she would relax them again and accept me inside her. We French kissed for an eternity then, tongue inside lips as her breathing rose. I moved back to her clit licking up and down and slipped my first finger inside her pushing against the wall of her ass while I licked faster. As she built I slowed the licking and sucked her entire rose bud in my mouth.

I had to swing around into a 69 to get the right angle so I could work her g spot while licking her and she eagerly accepted me into her mouth and started deep throating me as she started to build. I rotated my finger to work her g spot and my tongue ravishing her clit it wasn't long til she was ready to explode. Bob didn't complain when I pulled my cock from her mouth, with her pants and moans building in intensity.

Her hands were gripping my butt cheeks with a real ferocity as I could feel the waves ready to break over her rigid body, tense in expectation, so I stopped dead still. My finger was inside her but not moving and I stopped licking her. She stayed taut for a couple of seconds and then started to wriggle and moan in a disappointed fashion; and I started again.

She built up again and just as before I stopped, only not for so long this time, just enough to stop her going over the edge. I think we were in tune coz Bob stopped complaining and waited to ride the next wave, closer and closer to oblivion. We carried on like this for about five minutes and then I let her peak.

For her orgasm I stopped working her g spot but left my finger just resting against her opening. She squirmed but when I took her clit and sucked it with real pressure she went taut again.

"This is it."

Her hips arched and spasmed so I held her clit in my mouth letting my saliva wash over it, flicking it with my tongue as her nails dug into my butt cheeks almost drawing blood. Her breath was fast and shallow turning into quickening pants becoming moans and almost growls as she neared an explosive climax. I took her right to the edge, her whole body rigid and with one flick of my tongue sent her over. Bob started to shake uncontrollably and as I drove my finger into her canal pressing firmly against her g spot. She was just a tsunami of orgasmic human being now; wave upon wave of emotion and sensuality until she was grinding my finger, pressed down on it tightly squeezing it so it was difficult to slide up her absolutely soaking passageway.

"Yesss Boy!"

Growling with pure lust, lost in the ocean of built up tension that exploded in a tidal wave all over my face; shaking as she squirted what seemed like pints again and again til the bed was completely soaked and she lay there drained. Bob was a spent force.

My cock was a shaft of pure granite and I thought about masturbating over her stomach and breasts but it just didn't seem the right thing to do. She was just lying there completely exposed, relaxed and smiling like I hadn't seen before.

Then her deep blue eyes opened and she purred, "That was out of this world Boy, I thought the sky was going to split open and Aliens were going to eat my soul."

"That's a s-s-slightly odd thing to say mate," I stammered

"What? Out of this world? Can't you take a compliment?"

"Not that, the other bit I mean."

"What other bit?"

"The bit about the sky splitting open mate."