Supernatural Supersizing Ch. 01

Story Info
Nix Arrives For Work.
4.7k words
4.22
22.6k
30

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Purple flames erupted from a patch of dirt, sizzling the air around it. The off-color blaze rose high towards the sky, tendrils that looked like molten lava wrapping around each other and forming a large, circular shape. Rounded and tall, the frame of a portal was molded into existence, smoke and fire defining its edges, bleeding into each other, flowing like water around the now-empty space they encircled. A shimmer appeared at its center, a deep black that, for a brief second, lit up with the color of the night sky, sparkling stars and bright planets shining on its surface, the swirling image of blue and pink galaxies hovering in the distance. Beautiful and terrifying, it wasn't a sight meant for the consumption of mere mortals, a single bewildered stare that lasted even a second too long enough to drive someone into madness.

This door to another world opened amidst a crowd of people, most of whom didn't spare it but a quick, curious glance before returning to their daily lives. The blazing mirror into a distant realm stood still, flickering and flaring as coils made from pure magic wafted out of it, glittering as they burst and popped through the warm air. A stray dog, its fur matted and patchy, sniffed around it for a moment, fleeing with a loud whimper as a crack of fluctuating energy kicked up a cloud of dust in front of it. Its center flashed, the mind-melting darkness twisted into the brightest white, a blink of hellish landscape filling it, raging storms and crooked, impossibly-designed buildings littering the smoldering scenery.

Then it was gone.

A tall figure slowly materialized in its place, stepping out gracefully onto the muddy, singed spot the supernatural gateway previously occupied. The foot that appeared first and touched down upon the dusty ground was a heeled one, black, the lifted part raised several inches, giving it a curved, pointed look - a second one followed quickly. Opened at the top, a single golden clasp pressed into a section of shadowed flesh, a pair of see-through stockings covering the elegant limbs; the complexion of the wearer's skin under the stockings the same shade as a deep pool of blood, smooth and blemish free. Long legs followed, toned and silky, hints of muscle definition creeping out in the form of creases that traced around the bulging calves, cut off at the top by the hem of a skirt that her limb-warmers disappeared into.

Similarly black, the pencil skirt that adorned the woman's torso clung tightly to the upper portion of her legs, gripping her equally-as-powerful thighs and meaty hips; these hips flared out dramatically once the article of clothing reached them, the dark fabric squishing and folding into them, showing off the child-bearing size of her figure. The skirt was stretched just as much if not more so in the back, the inhuman individual's ass like two firm pumpkins that threatened to tear the garment, cheeks bouncing up and down independently with each step she took into the clean, open air, hardly settling down even when she came to a stop.

Oddly, there were several other bulges that appeared in her skirt as well.

In the front and between her thighs was the same distension that the tops of her legs created. A quick glance might suggest to someone staring at her that it was a kind of deformity - a third appendage that had its growth stunted. But that wasn't it. Long and tubular, the imprint of the mysterious appendage started at her groin and stopped above her knees, a mushroom-shaped outline creasing the fabric clutching to the end of it, only just concealed by the bottom of the skirt. Additionally, below her fat, shaking ass was a second pair of rounded protuberances, smaller but still huge, that jiggled and wobbled with the same kind of uncontrollability as the mounds above them did. To the people that knew her there was no question as to the identity of these extra, mysterious parts.

As soon as her hips ended her waist sank in like she was wearing a corset, a nearly ninety-degree angle formed at their meeting point, a veritable shelf of grabbable love-handles sticking out below her ribs. A suit and matching jacket enveloped her flat stomach, the buttons done up tightly against her midsection and squeezing her torso tightly; then, just like where her hips met her waist, her figure ballooned outward. Enormous was the only justifiable way to describe the woman's breasts, the mountainous mammaries even rounder and wider than her ass was - her ass that you could see from the front it was so big. In the same manner, anyone standing behind her would get a mouth-watering view of the sides of her tits, her sideboob massive enough to need their own bra bigger than any market stall would normally carry.

When her top met her colossal chest and spread as wide as it could go, nearly looking like a second, different jacket was sewn into it, the buttons stopped connecting; they really couldn't, any attempt in trying to contain her back-breaking bust ending in torn fabric and ripped seams. This presented her onlookers - of which there were always many - with a mile-long stretch of crimson cleavage, the depths of breast flesh enough to swallow heads and suffocate faces. The beginning of a black, lacey, frilly bra poked out from the edges of her wobbling mounds, the tops of her darker-red areola slipping out in a display of further obscenity. Each one jiggled despite the undergarment attempting to keep them in place, rippling back and forth like waves in the ocean.

Attached to the insanely voluptuous, lurid hourglass body was a face that was just as beautiful and attention-grabbing. Angular with a sharp chin that sat atop a thin neck and pointed cheek bones that framed a long, narrow nose, it was a visage worthy of worship. The woman's lips were full and painted black, a certified pair of cock-cushions as soft and fluffy as the clouds in the sky. Her eyes were curved and thin, her irises a regal purple specked with glittering gold flakes, the red lids above them half-closed in the sunlight. Sticking out at the start of her hairline - the long strands that reached halfway down her back black streaked with red - were a pair of horns as dark as a starless night, curling as they started to extend to the back of her skull.

She was a demoness, a Succubus, who had come to this mortal realm in order t-

"Good morning Ms. Nix!" A nearby stall-owner called out towards her, looking up to see her face while waving a hand and smiling, "Lovely day we're having!"

"Morning Mr. Winters," Nix, the woman who had stepped out of the now-fading portal, called back over, lifting one of her suit-clad arms to wave back, her bicep bulging as she used this moment to stretch, "It certainly is!"

"Headed off to work today?"

That's what she was here to do: work and run a business.

"Sure am!" She forced a smile, baring a row of white, sharp teeth and lifting her suitcase, work the last thing she felt like discussing, "Got more products to test out."

"Oooh I can't wait!" The older gentleman replied excitedly, his eyes roaming over Nix's body, "Your libido enhancer has done wonders for my marriage. Really spiced things up in the bedroom!"

"Glad to hear it Mr. Winters, always happy when my customers are satisfied."

"More than satisfied! Can I get you anything before you head off? A fresh apple or a bunch of blood-fruit?"

"Not today, thank you. I must be on my way, sadly."

"Of course, of course. Keep up the good work!"

Nix gave him another wave and walked through the market, her strained smile fading. Stalls bustled with customers and sellers hawking their wares. Kids ran around excitedly, chasing each other as they played games of imaginary fights and pretend battles. Animals squealed loudly as they were unknowingly traded and auctioned off, just another form of currency for the inhabitants of the village. Hovels and wooden shacks backdropped the center of the goods-exchanging area, circling around the trading-space, dirt paths and cobbled roads lining the few spaces between them, several leading out of the town; it was one of these trails that Nix followed with a memorized-casualness, one that led to another, stand-out structure in the distance.

Leaving her seared portal remnants behind, Nix strolled down her chosen path. People nodded and greeted her as she passed them, her presence a normality for the otherwise unassuming village; likewise, the place she was headed to was treated in a similar fashion despite it sticking out like a sore-thumb. In the distance between several rolling hills stuck out a skyscraping tower, the pointed roof seemingly penetrating the blue sky like the tip of a lance. Even as far away as it was, it looked gigantic, easily the largest, most imposing building in the area, more equivalent to the turret of a King's castle than a structure that belonged to the rural scenery. Gray bricks layered its foundation, windows lined in rows across its surface, occasionally flashes of multi-colored lights or billows of green smoke exploding from the openings - all of which went ignored by the neighboring townsfolk. All normal for the business.

All normal for her business.

Hello all! Got the first chapter of a new commission here, this one for fellow author Oppreciator. This one is about a futanari Succubus CEO taking her stress out on her Elven assistant. Involves a lot of usual hyper and cum ridiculousness, but also has growth and multi - multi being something I've never done before. Hope you all enjoy it!

Contains: huge/hyper sizes, cum inflation and excessiveness, futa on female, all the way through, breast/ball/cock/ass expansion and growth, and multi cock/ball/breasts,

Tags are for the story as a whole

Comments and feedback are always appreciated!

*****

Though her appearance was odd, terrible, and might suggest the opposite, Nix was there to make money and experiment with potions, not suck the soul out of unsuspecting mortals through their dicks. She saved that for the weekends. Her business, one that dealt with concoctions of the sexual variety, was incredibly successful, making her one of the richest woman in that particular world. The products she sold dealt with numerous carnal topics, from growth and even shrinking, to longevity and virility, all without the cost of eternal damnation of suffering. For just a few gold pieces the average human or humanoid could fulfill their deepest fantasies, no strings attached!

As the village disappeared behind her and the looming spire got closer, the sky started to darken, the Sun-cresting monolith of money shadowing everything around it. The road turned into one that was paved once it changed to leading directly to the tall, double-doored entrance, one of Nix's pet projects; she'd have all the paths in the town and surrounding area fixed before too long! She hated that her shoes got dirty whenever walking to work, her portal only able to bring her so close to her destination - an anti-teleport spell had to be erected around the tower after several unfortunate break-ins. Coming up the wooden entrance, Nix waved a hand in front of it - another security measure after a disgruntled customer made a scene - the doors swinging open on their own.

"Welcome Ms. Nix!" A deep, yet feminine voice rang out as she entered, the hustle and bustle of the first floor stopping dead in its tracks. Every one of the workers halted in place and turned towards their boss, each one bowing and greeting her with respect. The person that greeted her initially did as well, her head nearly brushing the ceiling before she hunched over, the desk in front of her teetering on its legs; her single, large eye looked towards the floor, her long brown hair falling across her features. She was a gigantic, muscular Cyclops, one that acted as Nix's secretary and occasional security guard, while also incidentally being in charge of announcing the Succubus's presence whenever she walked in.

"Hello Daisy," Nix smiled up at the Cyclops, one of the few employees taller than her, studying her tight pink blouse and flower-painted skirt - she always looked so cute! "How are you doing today?"

"Oh I'm just fine Ms. Nix!" She sat back down at a desk that looked far too small for her, one of her massive forearms nearly the width and length of its surface, something Nix noticed right away.

"They still haven't brought you a new desk yet? I thought we ordered that a week ago!"

It had been destroyed after the incident that caused the locks to be changed, Daisy barreling through it to throw out the disturbance.

"U-Um no. It always takes awhile because they have to be custom made!"

"Hmmph, well let me know when it's delivered, I want to have a word with the craftsman!"

Daisy looked at her boss with a mix of amazement and reverence.

"Yes Ms. Nix! Thank you!"

Nodding at her, the Succubus continued forward across the floor space, greeting each of her employees as she went by, many giving her updates on their projects and handing her paperwork; they all did this while trying their best to look her in directly in her eyes and not stare at her humongous bouncing chest or wobbling ass. It wouldn't get them fired and wasn't even really considered rude given her heritage, but they still did it out of respect for her, regardless of their race or gender. Once the formalities were over with, Nix stepped into an opening at the back of the room, one that was blocked by a set of twisting, thorny vines that separated at her presence.

"Welcome Ms. Nix," the gurgling, throaty words seemed to come from everywhere at once, reverberating through the air around her, "What floor would you like to go to?"

She stepped onto a giant green leaf that supported her body without issue, the walls around her encased in the same vines that stretched across the tubular section of the building as far as the eye could see. Blue and yellow flowers suddenly sprouted where the thorns had once been, blooming in seconds, creating bouquets so breath-taking that even the world's most magically-enhanced artisans would struggle to do their beauty justice. At the same time a sweet aroma filled the vicinity that resembled fresh baked cookies, but only if they had been cooked in the oven of the Gods above, kneaded and crafted to perfection by the Deity of Love's hands herself. It also became pleasantly warmer.

"Hey there Greg, lovely scent you've chosen today. Take me to my office, please."

"Your wish is my command."

The cushioned-pad Nix stood on began to rise slowly, seemingly of its own accord, passing by floor after floor of vine-closed doors. Taking the papers she'd been handed, she began to leaf through them, sighing and rubbing her temple as words and numbers passed by in front of her eyes. There was always so much to do and it was never any of the exciting stuff! Meetings to attend, stockholders to touch base with, accounts to be paid - it never ended! Groaning, both at the amount of work she had to do and at her own intolerance for it, she shuffled the documents into her briefcase. Maybe her personal assistant could handle them today...

"Greg, has Tania arrived already?"

"Yes Ms. Nix. She is waiting for you on the top floor."

"Good, thank you."

There was another deep emanation that shook the walls - a display of Greg's appreciation. After several minutes - faster than one might expect given the size of the building - Nix reached the top floor which contained nothing but her office. Giving another thanks to the mass of plant matter and tendrils, Nix entered her personal work space once the triple-layer of the most gnarled, sharp, threatening roots in the entire tower dissipated, revealing a multiple-inch thick stone door that slid open with an earth-shaking tremble; it was adorned with glowing glyphs and chiseled symbols that incinerated anyone that attempted to get through them without her permission, sending them to the deepest reaches of the Underworld and into the hands of the Gatekeeper to feel his terrible wrath for all eternity.

A soft bell jingled as she stepped through the threshold.

"Ms. Nix! Welcome!" A small head bowed next to her excitedly, "Wonderful to see you my Mistress!"

"Morning Tania," Nix greeted her personal assistant, waltzing past her to her desk, "how are you doing today?"

"Oh Ms. Nix, I'm always happy when I get to see you!"

Tania bounded behind her, following in her boss's every footstep, having to take several strides for each of the Succubus's own. Her emerald green dress that draped across her svelte figure flowed behind her, brushing against her ankles and her sandal-covered toes. Bare, pale, thin arms curled in front of her, holding a clipboard to her flat chest, filled with Nix's to-do list for the day. Sultry, shining blue eyes stared up with unashamed lust at the back of Nix's head, her own platinum white-blonde hair pulled up into a neat bun, exposing her long, pointed Elven ears. Features flush with joy, her rounded cheeks pink, her thin lips open and ready to speak when told to, Tania waited eagerly for her boss to get situated and address her.

Nix's office was large, as expected of the CEO of a successful company. A single large window rested behind her chair - which was more like a throne, inlaid with precious stones and decorated with angular, golden figures, the back high - that faced the village, letting a cool breeze into the room and giving her a perfect view to admire while deep in thought. Her desk was made from pure obsidian chiseled out of the Mountain of Rebirth, the edges sharp enough to cut through fabric and flesh for those not careful, wide and long, separating her from those who sat on the other end of it, the distance denoting power. Spread out across it were papers and magical objects - gems that contained swirling storms and mirrors that reflected nothing just a few of the priceless items scattered across the consuming, black surface.

There was a nameplate on the end of her desk that simply read 'Nix', her real title too long and difficult for mortals to pronounce, the name she went by only the twenty-third syllable of her full birth epithet.

Setting her briefcase down in front of her, Nix laid back against the red-cushion sewn into her seat, her horns poking against the top of the chair. Tania stood dutifully at the side of the desk - though her impatience was obvious in her stance; Nix knew she was waiting for permission before she was allowed to begin, but the Succubus, true to her nature, took pleasure in torturing the young woman. Letting her eye roam randomly over the otherwise-featureless room, she reached up with a long, black-nailed finger and scratched at her smooth, blood-hued cleavage, pushing the tip of her talon in a circle around a small portion of her swathes of bulbous titty meat. Her assistants eyes were drawn there immediately, her rate of breathing quickening, legs jiggling as she bounced on the balls of her feet.

"Well Tania," Nix's voice came out in a low purr, "I'm waiting."

It took the relatively young Elf - her age still calculated in the multiple of hundreds - a pregnant moment to realize she was being spoken too.

"Sorry Mistress!" She was quick to apologize, holding up the clipboard to her face to hide her shame, "I'll try and be quick!"

Nix smirked as Tania began reading off the list. A midday meeting with a noble, final approval for a new potion, papers that needed stamping and approving - the usual. An easy day all things considered, but the number of chores she had to complete still filled her with dread. While Nix had initially started this business as a way to get easier access to victims while making a little money on the side, it quickly turned out that the money was anything but little. It became apparent that there was a huge, untapped market for the kind of products her race alone was able to create and she was the first to capitalize on it! Eventually her whole perspective changed; while she still had plenty of fun, the income became her focus. But the fun was still important, even if it had taken a backseat to work! Speaking of which...

12