Supernatural Supersizing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tania was still rattling off about one thing or another, not noticing the change in her boss's demeanor. Tracing a series of small shapes into the arm of her chair, the demonic throne turned slowly until it was angled to the side, half-facing Nix's personal assistant. Placing her hands behind her head, Nix slumped slightly and spread her legs, extending the lengthy appendages, stretching them out as far as they could go in her tight skirt. She watched Tania closely, a devious smile creeping onto her plump, black lips, waiting for her finish; eventually the young Elf did finish her business-related ramblings and lowered the clipboard, her eyes going wide at the sight of her boss's leisurely position.

"Is that all Tania?"

"Y-Yes Ms. Nix!" She stammered back, not even trying to hide her clear ogling of the Succubus's ridiculous figure, "That's all!"

"Good. I have some work for you to do - but that can wait for later," Nix licked her lips, her extensive red tongue sliding out to reach her chin as it made a circle around her mouth, "There's a more pertinent issue to deal with first..."

She looked down at her lap and then back up to Tania.

"...I'm feeling very stressed out today. Why don't you come over here and help me relax?"

Tania's eyes lit up like a child waking up on the Day of Giving.

"Of course Mistress! Whatever you need!"

Looking around for a second, Tania placed her clipboard on the edge of Nix's desk. Hopping over to her boss she stopped a bit a ways away from her, their faces level with each other despite the fact that the Succubus was sitting down, the difference in height between the two an expansive one. She did her best to wait for the signal to begin, her fingers twisting the front of her dress, her mouth open and panting already; after studying her for a few moments longer, Nix nodded at her, tapping her foot to indicate the area where the Elf should placate herself at. Wasting no time at all, Tania scurried over and got to her knees between Nix's outstretched legs, her hands racing to her boss's skirt, only barely stopping before they made contact with the stiff fabric.

"M-May I begin Mistress?"

Nix's lips curled into a grin, one that wasn't forced, her honed fangs flashing.

"You may."

Nearly squealing in excitement, Tania resumed her previously-paused actions, grabbing the hem of Nix's skirt. Careful not to damage the expensive garment, she slowly folded it back over itself, revealing the Succubus's stocking-clad thighs, laced with the obvious bulge of powerful muscles, her blood-red skin dented with large cords and hills of strength. Practically drooling at the sight of her physique alone, Tania continued to lift the skirt, exposing more and more of Nix's silky flesh, her real target the thing that lay between her tree-trunks, eager to lay her eyes on her favorite aspect of her boss; after only a few more long seconds it was released.

The unsightly bulge in her bottoms was none other than the Succubus's cock. The bulbous head came into view first, a deep-eggplant shade, one that nearly matched Nix's eyes. It hung gravidly next to her knees, threatening to spill over the edge of the throne, tucked into one of her stockings; it was thicker than one of the Elf's small fists, wrinkled in its flaccid state. Letting out an accidental, needy moan, Tania continued to bare more and more of her boss's endowment, her shaft the same hue as her skin tone and just as incredibly wide as her glans were. Purple veins entered Tania's sight next as inch after inch of meaty cock was uncovered, throbbing with whatever the Demoness had instead of blood, pulsating before her eyes. The massive member was like a sleeping serpent waiting to rise and attack its prey - its prey which was her.

Below it and free of any cloth restraint was Nix's scrotum, nestled against her crotch and resting heavily against the seat of the chair. The spacious sack contained two melon-sized testicles, each one bigger than a Tania could wrap a hand around - possibly even struggling to grasp one while using both - the fleshy bag restraining them stretched taut by their enormity. A faint churning emanated from their depths as they brewed up fresh sperm in real time, a quiet reminder of what the pair of bloated orbs contained - not that Tania could ever forget! Nix's cock hovered only inches above, its ridiculous circumference incapable of hiding the gurgling duo, the insane mass of her genitalia matching each other perfectly.

Skirt bundled against her groin, the entirety of Nix's gargantuan genitalia was revealed. A monstrous member that was almost a third of Tania's height while flaccid and thick enough to cover her features. A set of cum factories that were swollen with seed, audible in their production of magical seed, her sack flowing over the entirety of the seat between her legs. A truly worship-worthy package that Tania was blessed to be allowed to touch and pleasure at her Mistress's whim, whenever she wanted - whenever she needed! Tania's hands went straight to the section of meaty shaft that was tucked into the Succubus's gray stockings, her fingers sinking into the thin leg-covering.

Nix's smile grew wider as she moved to stop her personal assistant.

"Ah ah, aren't you forgetting something?" Nix kicked a foot out and pressed into Tania's crotch, drawing a cry of pleasure from her lips, "You know there's a proper way to do this."

"O-Of course Mistress! I'm sorry!"

Trying to contain herself as the Succubus ground the top of her foot into her pussy through her dress and panties, Tania whimpered quietly as she removed her hands from her prize. Sliding them down Nix's legs, she grabbed onto Nix's foot that wasn't stimulating her sex and lifted it, cradling it gently as she undid the clasp on the front of it. Taking the shoe off and setting it carefully to the side, she waited for her boss to place the other in front of her, reverently repeating the action with her other heel; once she had both shoes removed Tania went to work on Nix's stockings, removing the one covering her leg that didn't have a cock stuck into it, and then doing the other, freeing the massive member contained within it.

"Is that better Mistress?" Tania inquired hopefully, folding the stockings and placing them next to Nix's shoes, "C-Can I do anything else for you?"

The Succubus stretched her legs out and flexed them, rotating her toes around Tania's drooling face.

"Mmmm that's much better! No, you can go ahead and continue, Tania."

Nodding rapidly, the small Elf shuffled forward, her hands shooting out towards the Succubus's groin. Now free of its cloth-restraint the last third of her Mistress's member hung over the edge of the throne, dangling towards the floor, pulsing as it awaited pleasure. Licking her lips, Tania clasped her fingers over the center of Nix's bulky shaft, her fingers just able to meet around its incredible circumference, and raised it towards her face; the arteries coating the red shaft beat against her palms, scraping against her smooth skin. Dipping her head forward, Tania opened her little mouth as wide as she could and planted it right on the tip of Nix's ginormous glans, her tongue sliding over the warm flesh.

"Oooh just like that Tania!" Nix moaned, closing her eyes and pressing her head into the back of her chair, "Lords Below I needed this today!"

12