Supernatural Supersizing Ch. 04

Story Info
Tania Distracts Nix During Her Meeting.
5.1k words
4.8
5k
5
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fourth part of this comm! Nix tries to have an important business meeting, but Tania and her four breasts have a different idea of what the Succubus should be doing! More hyper futa fun with multi and inflation and such. Enjoy :)

Tags: futa on female, cum excessiveness/inflation, hyper and ridiculous sizes, multi-cock/breast/balls, cock/ball/ass/breast expansion.

Tags are for the story as a whole.

Comments and feedback are appreciated!

*****

Rushing to her feet, Nix looked around in a slight panic, searching for her clothing; though she was the owner of a company that dealt with sexually-transformative potions, she still preferred to be dressed and presentable during business meetings. Her eyes fell on the outfit she'd worn, still folded neatly next to her desk but now covered in a healthy helping of her seed - she'd forgot to cast a barrier around them before she fucked Tania! Cursing once more under her breath, Nix tip-toed to the vibrating, chiming magical object, her feet splashing in her semen-swamp, and gingerly picked it up, giving it a shake to try and get the cum off of it. Rubbing its reflective, glimmering surface, she sat back down and held it out in front of her. She'd just have to use a bit of magic to make herself look proper!

Whispering rapidly under her breath, the unknown language she spoke threatening and disturbing, every syllable jagged and harsh, a mystical mist formed around her figure. The spell she cast created a glamor that spread across her body, a fake yet realistic looking business suit presenting itself across her figure to those not gifted in the supernatural arts; if she recalled correctly, this meeting was with several human nobles, none of which were magically-inclined, meaning that they wouldn't be able to see through the flimsy mirage and she would look as professional as she wanted to. Once the enchantment was finished, Nix took a deep breath, put on a serious, commanding expression, her gold-and-purple eyes narrowing, her plump lips thinning into a threatening glower, and answered the call, waving a hand in front of the mirror as she did.

"Ms. Nix," a masculine voice called out from the reflection in the mirror, several well-groomed, strong faces appearing on it, "greetings. I have here with me the Lords of the Houses of..."

Nix waited for the introductions to be finished before she responded in return, her words cold and calculated as she welcomed each of the members of nobility to the meeting.

"Now gentlemen, that's enough pleasantries - let's get down to business. Sir Fallencrest, I believe you were interested in a sizable quantity of growth potions. To create a supply-chain to your lands, I will need..."

Tania slowly awakened, the voice of cool professionalism coming from her Mistress spurring her into action. Trying to stifle her groans and not interrupt Nix's meeting, she slowly sat up - or at least attempted to. Realizing what a compromising position she was still in, the Elf carefully lowered her legs, unhooking them from around her massive tits - all four of them now - and spreading them, the limbs stiff and cramped from being in the same place for so long. Giving them a little shake, she slapped a hand over her mouth as the movement caused her cunt lips to start to press together, her sex still extra-sensitive from its ravaging. Inhaling through her half-clogged nostrils, she wrapped her arms around her pregnant-looking stomach and lifted herself, wincing as cum fell off her body and plopped onto the desk and floor.

A glance as her Mistress let her know she either didn't notice or didn't care.

Scooting the edge of the desk, she almost tipped over it, unused to her new mass, her body unbalanced because of it. Tania took a second to study her new figure. Ms. Nix had changed her so much! The first and most obvious alteration was her tits of course, both sets having stopped their growth - at least for the moment - her torso fully obscured by the massive mountains. They jutted out past her ribs and pushed into her thin biceps, the top pair rubbing against her chin even while sitting up, the bottom set splayed across her inflated belly which blocked them from covering the rest of her abdomen. Her nipples were huge now as well, nearly the size of the Succubus's, her areola taking up half the surface area on her gigantic breasts. She touched them experimentally, testing their heft, the fatty spheres squishing between her fingers - they were as pliable and soft as pillows made from Bexlonian wool!

Looking at her Mistress again - able to see straight through her glamor - she noticed she didn't appear pleased by the way the meeting was going - though she didn't really show it; but Tania knew the signs well, having been in the Succubus's employment for so long to recognize the subtlety of her expressions. There was the slight twitch of her left eye, the way her fangs showed prominently when she spoke, and the quiver of her upper lip when one of the noble's argued with her. Nix's unhappiness was her own, and Tania hated to see her like this. Deciding to do something about it the Elf lowered herself to the floor, momentarily impeded by the rotundness of her enormous behind which snagged on the edge of the desk, but that was a problem that was quickly rectified once she got a grasp on just how incredibly fat it was now. Sliding onto the ground, her body jiggling obscenely, Tania considered her options...

...but not before she fell forward first!

The combined weight of her fat tits and swollen stomach sent her careening, her body barreling into the lake of semen with a loud splash, the virile goop swirling around her. Trying not to moan as the warming liquid recovered her body, Tania decided it might be best to just crawl towards her Mistress, her throne set far away from the desk after their rough fucking session. Kneeling, her hands placed in front of her, Tania began to drag herself towards the Succubus, her slowly deflating belly and giant breasts sending ripples through the cum pools, her limbs slipping as she attempted to navigate the maze of pearly seed, dregs of sperm added to it from the leaking of her cavernous cunt and gaped asshole behind her. She was brought to the verge of orgasm just from the touch of more cum on her body, her nipples more sensitive than they were before, constantly stimulated as they scraped across the floor and muck of baby batter.

Luckily Nix's legs were already outstretched, her poles still rigid and pointing towards the ceiling behind her magical mirror, her cum containers calm and resting against the front of the throne. As she reached her Mistress Tania attempted to sit up again, this time placing her hands behind her, groping her own colossal cheeks that rode up her back as she did, keeping steady as she lifted her reality-defying udders from the floor. Finding success in her actions, she shuffled as close to the Succubus as she could without interrupting her meeting, taking the time to play with her enlarged breasts, using the muscle gifted to her by her Elven heritage to scoop them into her limber arms. Staring straight at Nix's cocks, her blue eyes on the most glorious prizes in existence, Tania licked her lips and pushed her chest out towards them.

"...And that's why we can't just 'teleport' them straight to your holdings!" Nix half-shouted into her mirror, quickly losing her composure at the stupidity of humanity - it was a wonder they ever figured out the wheel! "Not unless you're willing to pay extra for the runestones and mages to do so! Now if you would just let me fini-"

She suddenly choked on her words, eyes going wide and casting a downward glance, refocusing her attention at the unexpected, pleasurable interruption. Scarcely visible from around her layered cocks was Tania, prostrated before her and touching her! The newly-buxom and bottom heavy Elf was licking her bottom colossus while her tits - the one part of her very visible - were wrapped around both of her shaft bases at the same time, Tania using the bloated mounds to give a double-paizuri to the Succubus while she licked the cum tube resting against her face clean of semen. Nix stared in a mix of awe and surprise as her assistant, forgetting what she was doing as she basked in the sensation of otherworldly worship that only one such as her was capable of bringing into reality!

That little harlot! Tania was really doing this while she was in the middle of a meeting!? Nix couldn't even be mad at her, her assistant doing exactly what was expected of her, performing her main duty with the utmost care and devotion. The Succubus bit her bottom lip as she watched the Elf work on her hard members, following the path her tits took as they shimmied up and down her shafts, her large, hard nipples throbbing needily, cum still splattered over the majority of the expanse of her four cock-cushions' expanse. Craning her neck to the side, she got an eyeful of Tania's wobbling ass, each of the enormous cheeks bouncing as she put her whole body into her actions, droplets of sperm flying into the air whenever they splashed into the white ocean.

The lurid sights made her cocks pulse with new life!

"...Ms. Nix, are you with us?" A voice from her mirror addressed her, "Can you hear us?"

Fuck, the meeting!

"Yes, yes I'm still here!" Nix coughed, regaining her previous collected expression, "My apologies, my, erm, crystallized gem that controls the security spells of the building lit up, but it looks like it was nothing. Now, where were we?"

As the noble on the surface of her mirror began speaking, Nix struggled to pay attention, her vision constantly trying to drift to the action below her. Nodding absentmindedly at whatever was being said to her, her brain was elsewhere, zeroing-in on every euphoric sensation that reverberated through her packages. She could feel everything. Tania's long tongue running the length of her original shaft that it could reach, her lips rubbing against her tough cockflesh. The way her tits massaged every inch of her members that they touched, encompassing her girthy towers like they were regularly-sized dicks, soft yet firm enough to feel delectable; they would rub into her sack on the downstrokes, her pendulous seed-brewers rumbling against the Elf's cum gut. How was she supposed to talk business like this!?

Muttering more affirmations to the noble on the screen without paying attention, Nix silently hoped she wasn't agreeing to a deal that wasn't too badly in her disfavor, the jargon and gold piece amounts being thrown around from her magical mirror going in one ear and out the other. Unable to help herself, her majestic eyes wandered from the droning conversations to her assistant, peeking from around the frame of the reflective glass to the lithe Elf. Pursing her lips to keep her tongue from sliding out of it, Nix's free hand roamed down her chest as she watched Tania - keeping it out of sight from her audience - caressing the front of her massive tits, using two fingers to pull at one of her huge nipples. Her brows suddenly shot to the top of her head as Tania got to her feet.

Having not noticed that her Mistress was watching her, Tania worked with an intense fervor to bring the Succubus ecstasy. Unsatisfied with her current efforts, she had the brilliant idea to get up and use her whole body to please Nix, and even more importantly to obtain access to more of her cocks! So she did just that, standing up on quivering legs, her stomach mostly deflated by this point, cum continuously dripping off her figure - her figure which jiggled and wobbled no matter what she did. Staying as quiet as she could, she squished her four, immense breasts around the middle of Nix's shafts, her lips sucking in the venous flesh of one as well, and squatted against the dual-dicks, shifting her body across them; sadly, even sitting Nix's cocks were too long for her to reach the tips, the bubbling crowns sitting right above her hairline.

Nix couldn't take it anymore!

Here she was, trying to maintain a crum of professionalism while her sexy personal assistant used the biggest tits - biggest next to hers - to massage both of her members and suck them at the same time! There was no way she'd be able to keep this up! Self-restraint faltering, a muffled moan escaped her lips as her cocks sprayed a stream of leftover cum, the white deluge of piping hot ball cream hitting the ceiling and raining down onto the Elf; Tania squealed from around a mouthful of urethra, also losing control, her movements quickening, practically leaping up and down in front of her Mistress as swiftly as she was able to. Nix moaned again at the intensified ministrations, her head lolling back, her members gushing seed like she was having an orgasm again. The jig was up!

"Ms. Nix, are you there? We seem to be having some troubles, or a malfunction on your end. Your image keeps shaking, and there are strange sounds coming from your mirror."

Fuck, the nobles noticed!

"Uh, I think there might be..." Nix snapped her fingers, creating an actual malfunction in the mirror, her visage cast upon its surface distorting, though her voice was still audible, "... a magical weather balloon! One is flying overhead!"

"A what? I didn't quite catch that!"

Oh right, humans didn't know what those were. Shit.

"A magical storm! I think an experiment went wrong in the, umpf, l-labs. We'll - Lords Below - have to resume this conversation another time ge-gentleman!"

With that Nix ended the magical-means of communication, carelessly tossing the mirror to the side. Able to be herself again and let loose, she ended her glamor spell, sinking lower into her chair before she remembered what caused her loss of composure in the first place. Tania, that minx! Sitting up with a jolt, she observed her assistant's actions, the Elf totally consumed by what she was doing, the rest of the world lost to her; in her frustration at not being able to blow Nix properly, she'd taken a step backward in an effort to rectify her struggle, bringing the Succubus's cocks with her. Now that they were jutting towards her face she wrapped her lips around the upper member, the lower colossus buried between all four of her shaking mounds.

"Oooh Elf! What do you think you're doing?" Nix called out in a teasing and slightly-angry tone, eye narrowing at her assistant, "Do you think it's acceptable to interrupt me during a meeting!?"

Long, pointed ears perking up at her Mistress's voice, Tania popped her lips off of the glans splitting her cheeks, cum dribbling down her chin.

"Mistress! I'm so sorry!" She immediately apologized, bowing her head in a sign of submission, her platinum locks falling over Nix's poles, "Please forgive me! You just looked so stressed and unhappy I couldn't think of anything else to do!"

A small smile crept onto Nix's face.

"So you thought you'd play with my cocks without permission? Help yourself to my cum? Greedy girl, you should know better."

"N-No! I was doing it all for you Mistress! I wasn't thinking of, um, my own enjoyment!"

"Sure you weren't Elf, sure you weren't."

There was a moment of stillness, Tania looking up at her boss from around her curtain of hair, scared of the potential punishment she was sure was coming.

"Well?" Nix asked, raising an eyebrow at her employee, "I didn't tell you to stop!"

Eyes going wide, Tania nodded rapidly and resumed her efforts with gusto, Nix sighing appreciatively, relaxing once more. Picking up where she'd left off, Tania stuffed one of the Succubus's glans back into her maw, sucking on it gluttonously, her arms shimmying her breasts around the multiple feet of other cock flesh smothered between them. As soon as she started pleasuring her Mistress again cum flowed from Nix's members, the creamy liquid as white and viscous as it'd been when she was actually cumming. The dual-dousing filled Tania's cheeks and her valleys of cleavage, her throat swallowing audibly as she inhaled the milky excess, sprays and rivers flowing from around her humongous tits and down the rest of her body.

Pushing her head back and forth across the meaty rod, Tania throated as much of Nix's cock as she could, the enormous glans against her chest keeping her from going down further. She gagged and sputtered around the invading spear, spit and cum spraying from the corners of her lips, twin-jets of seed ejecting from her nose - but she didn't stop. Not only was this her job but she loved doing it! There wasn't a better existence to the Elf than doing what her Mistress asked of her, her dreams filled with what her work days consisted of. Tania was able to orgasm just from blowing the Succubus!

Nix's lust was building.

She was always horny essentially, her heritage and dual sets of genitalia assuring that she was ready to go at a moment's notice, but there was a big difference between getting off because she had to, and doing it because she wanted to - and right now it was the latter. Her libido was normally a powerful beast to deal with but when she was truly turned on it became monstrous! This was what occurring at this very moment as she was being revered like the sexual-deity she was, her tits heaving and cocks spurting more and more frothing seed, her tongue once again falling out of her mouth and licking up the cum splattered across her neck, her body shaking with brimming arousal.

Tania worked on her cocks like a woman possessed, her entire torso put to work in pleasing the Succubus - and Nix had a front row seat to the whole thing! She twisted her tits around the colossal monoliths, pancaking and sandwiching them between the four enormous growths, even angling her nipples to rub against her venous shafts. She sucked as hard and as much as she was capable of, her neck bulging from the gigantic goliath crammed into it. She shifted her slightly-pregnant-looking stomach against the underside of them, doing whatever she could in her quest to bring her Mistress satisfaction. All the while cum re-soaked her being, drenching her from head to toe until she was sopping a mess, the random squirts from her cunt running down the inside of her thighs, her fat ass clapping noisily. Nix was going to lose it!

No, she had lost it.

"Tania!" Nix roared and bolted to her feet, accidentally battering the Elf with her bitch breakers, "I need to fuck!"

Tania's face lit up.

"Y-Yes Ms. Nix! Whatever you want!" Her Mistress had actually used her name! "How do you want me t-"

Still bellowing, Nix stomped over to the Elf and picked her up by her waist - her cocks sliding across her torso - and spun her around; Tania squealed in excitement, her limbs automatically spreading. Roughly, Nix tossed her tits-down onto the desk, a tidal wave of cum splashing off the desk and onto the floor, washing away everything around it. Picking up Tania's legs by her ankles, Nix positioned herself similarly to the way she did before, half-crouching and pointing her hips down; instead of lining her double-glans with both of Tania's cavernous holes however, the Demoness angled one lower, her top cockhead nudged against her assistant's cunt, her other resting at her mons. With another lurid howl she thrust forward, hitting her marks with the skill of an expert marksman!

"Yeees!"

Her upper-crown plowed through Tania's pussy meeting very little resistance, shooting its way straight through her still-opened womb; at the same time, her lower cock slid under the Elf across the desk, lifting her slightly as it slithered against her stomach up to her tits. She was going to fuck Tania in two different ways, using her expanded, huge quad-set of tits to her heart's - or the fiery ball of life essence she had instead - content! Both of her prodigious phalluses pushed Tania's breasts apart so that they squished out from the sides of her abdomen, four hard nipples poking up towards the ceiling, the vast mounds taking up all the rest of the space on Nix's desk's surface.

12