Supernatural Supersizing Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Immediately Nix threw herself at Tania, going wild with arousal, able to fuck as much as wanted with no interruptions! Her once-spacious, testicle-packed sack undulated like a pendulum between her legs, rapping at the underside of the desk, practically shifting it across the cum-slicked floor, each strike coming in a rapid four-count. Having already opened up the Elf's insides - their previous sessions molding her depths to the contours and size of Nix's cocks - she buried herself as deeply as she could in an instant, their crotches colliding with none of the build-up needed from before. Nix cried out in pleasure as she watched the tent of Tania's chest-skin jut past her face.

"Fuck Mistress! You're so amazing! Fuck me as hard as you need to!"

Nix slapped Tania's ginormous, wobbling ass several times, growling as she watched them bounce against each other.

"Know your place Elf!" The Succubus reminded Tania of her position in this relationship, "I'll fuck you however I want to..."

Nix slammed her hips against her assistant's backside several times for emphasis.

"...which luckily for you is just how you want!"

Tania screamed as she came, her face falling into the cum bubbling across the desk, her cunt spasming around the girthy intruder stretching it. Her asshole yawned open at the same time, pouring the semen bloating her bowels onto Nix's cocks, her feminine juices splashing out of her sodden lower-lips onto the floor. Arms flailing, she grabbed onto the first thing she could: a pair of her tits. Fingers wrapping around her enlarged nipples, she stroked them, squeezing the large pink protrusions like she was milking herself. Screams turned into moans as her body shook back and forth on the desk, Nix pumping into her at a speedy pace, her thrusts shallow but hard.

Cocks unloading the leftovers of her previous orgasm, the gooey secretions filled Tania once more while also piping between her enormous tits, the desk covered again and again as the slimy offerings spread out around the Elf's body. Nix watched as her assistant's asshole was stretched thin, closing it up with the bulk of her mighty member, all the space taken up around it by Nix's cock's enormity, Tania's cunt pushing against her backdoor; semen continued to trickle out of it, adding unneeded lubrication to the fervent fucking. Squelches reverberated throughout the office, both from the sogginess of Tania's penetrated, punished pussy, and from all the semen geysering from the few openings in her four huge tits.

This is just what Nix needed! Fucking her dutiful slut while using her colossal chest at the same time - there really wasn't anything better! Tania's velvety walls and womb wrapped around her member with such delicious tightness, coaxing her load out, massaging her extreme endowment while her double-pair of tits did the same to her other cock, the mounds as plush and soft as could be; her own cum added to the pleasurable sensations on top of it all, swirling around her imbedded cum cannon and providing a comfortable sheet for her other shaft to slide through - occasionally, the lower, hyper-sized glans would catch on the gap between the Elf's humongous busts, momentarily stuck as it yanked at the pliable mounds, pushing them around as it fought to get free. They also grinded into each other, Tania's stomach-flesh taut, distended from the mass of meat inside of it, so many forms of stimulation happening at once Nix had trouble keeping track of what was going on!

"Lords Below I made the right choice when I picked you!" Nix shouted, her hands clasped firmly around Tania's hips, "I've never had a good of a fuck toy as you Tania!"

Her Mistress's words brought Tania to another orgasm, her whole body shuddering, her dripping countenance resting atop the bulge cushioning her head. She was feeling all the same ecstasy that Nix was in addition to the extra slaps of the Succubus's torso-eclipsing knockers slapping onto her clapping ass with every piston; she could almost cry from joy, but she didn't want to give her boss the wrong idea of what she was feeling. Instead she shimmied her wide hips to the best of her abilities and attempted to shake her tits under her, anything she could do to bring Nix to the heights of euphoria!

"Thank you Nix! My body is yours! Take me back to the dimension you came from and use me as much as you want!"

"Maybe I will! Parade you around on my cocks and make all the other Demon's jealous!"

Tania came harder than she had all day.

It wasn't just a short spray that erupted from cratered cunt it was an elongated stream, so powerful it split into multiple jets that basted everything in the liquid explosions vicinity; Tania's own legs, Nix's inflating cum brewers, the floor, all of it was hosed down by her visible arousal. Nix moaned as the Elf's figure seized against her double-dicks, the warmth from her clear fluids tickling her genitalia, her pussy gripping her shaft like a craftsman's vice. Tania thrashed as her mind was melted by the climax, legs kicking out around Nix, hands releasing her huge nipples and smacking against the desk, flinging cum around them, head bobbing against the cock-bulge below it, engorged clit flicking against Nix's cum tunnel. Her Mistress was too perfect!

Panting, Nix's hips became a blur as she ravaged Tania with rapidly increasing force, her crotch bouncing off her assistant's awesome ass. Her entire powerful form in motion, the Demoness's feet rose off the cum-layered ground with each thrust, nearly collapsing on top of the Elf as she savagely pounded her. The cum she was unleashing into Tania bombarded back onto her, waves and sprays dousing her body, covering her own humongous tits and corded muscles in its pearlescent hue, her red skin hidden underneath it all. It slicked her figure, letting her slide easier into her chosen partner, the sticky substance occasionally gluing them together.

"N-Nix!" Tania called out again, relishing the feeling of using the Succubus's name without any formalities, "I, I think it's happening again!"

"Of course it is! Did you think once was enough for me?"

"Never!"

As Tania's stomach started to inflate with seed once more the Succubus's magical virility unleashed its abilities on her body. Having transformed once already the effects occurred much more immediately this time around, the expansion proceeding without pause. Her desk-eclipsing tits rumbled and then ballooned, their already-insane-size spreading out farther away from her torso; there was an audible stretching of her skin as her curves transformed. It didn't just change her four breasts, her ass popping up before Nix's eyes, looking absolutely obscene on the otherwise-lithe woman's body, her nipples matching the rate of growth. Both her and Nix moaned, one able to watch the entire thing as it happened, Tania feeling it in real time.

In mere minutes Tania's colossal cheeks were gigantic enough for Nix's bouncing tits to rest on without needing to fall across her stomach first, the heavy mounds of pale flesh actually pushing the Succubus away from her. Both sets of Tania's tits engulfed more and more of the desk until there wasn't a single visible inch of its once-shining black surface left uncovered, reaching the edges, ready to spill over them towards the floor; Tania was lifted by the growing mass attached to her chest, each of the mountainous mounds raising her up, squishing into her stomach until it was equally as hidden as the desk was. Her nipples grew larger than Nix's own, two-fist sized gigantic nubs sticking from her shield-wide areolas. She was more breast than person!

Reaching out, Nix groped as much of her assistant's insanely curvaceous form as she could, railing her roughly all the while. She kneaded her head-smothering ass, her fingers squishing into the pliable, obese flesh, her hands dangerously close to being sucked in by their immense cleavage. Then she ran them up Tania's back, pushing layers of cum across her body before she slid them to her tits. Handling them roughly, Nix squeezed whatever handfuls of the four breasts she could get at, rolling them in fingers like fresh dough, sadly unable to grab onto Tania's nipples; her assistant moaned louder at her every touch, wiggling herself at her Mistress, wanting more.

Not aided by any magical means, Nix's testicles began to grow again on their own, hovering right above the swamp of semen below them, tapping against the Succubus's ankles whenever they reeled back with her thrusts, the tops of the mega-eggs knocking at her knees. They were preparing themselves for her coming climax, swelling with untold amounts of seed, the volume of swimmers broadening their rotund forms; Nix's urethras was practically permanently swollen with sperm, nearly as thick as the cocks they were attached too, grinding into Tania's clit and distending her stomach all on their own. She was getting close already, the previous pleasuring during the meeting and her normally pent-up nature bringing her to the edge of ecstasy again.

"Gonna cum soon Tania," Nix sputtered, drool and cum dripping off her extended tongue, her plush lips barely meeting as she spoke, "then you'll really gr-"

There was a knock at the door.

Snarling, Nix's head snapped towards the entrance to her office, her features contorted by fury.

"Ms. Nix," Greg's otherworldly, guttural words emanated through the room, though none of his vines or flowers appeared with it, "Thogstrom from the Research Labs requests an audience with your Eminence."

That fucking Orc never left her alone!

"Well tell him to fuck off Greg!" Nix shouted in uncontrolled rage, her thrusting not slowing for a second, bursts of blue flames snapping around her, black smoke billowing off her body, "I'm busy! And if he insists on seeing me right now, tell him I'll send him back to the backwater tribe he came from without any limbs! That goes for anyone else who deems their importance fit enough to bother me today!"

"As you say, Ms. Nix."

12