Superpower Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shereen coaxed the man over to go talk to Martin. "Oh, fuck, don't bring him over," Martin said under his breath. He then put on his most insincere smile and stood up out of his chair.

Shereen walked up to Martin, then held her hand up to the man. "Martin, this is Dewan," she said. "He's been doing yoga instructions at the gym for us. You remember me mentioning it, right?"

Martin recognized the man all too well. He extended a hand. "Nice to get to meet you." Dewan took his hand. It felt like Martin was shaking hands with a lump of iron.

"What are you doing here?" Shereen asked, placing a hand on his sculpted shoulder for a few seconds.

"Oh, I had a spot in the competition, but my relay partner had to drop out," Dewan explained. "He had an ACL tear a few months back and it flares up once in a while."

Shereen put her hands to her face. "Oh no!" she said sadly.

"Yeah, so I just figured I would hit the beach for now," explained Dewan. He looked at Martin. "You're in good shape, man. You ever come to the gym?"

Martin looked down. "Uh, no. Can't seem to find any time to get out there these days." He did a nervous laugh.

Dewan pointed at Martin. "Hey, man. You gotta make the time. You owe it to yourself and your wife here." Shereen laughed just a bit too hard and Dewan smiled at her. "Hey, let's get together tonight."

Shereen nodded, then stared as Dewan turned and walked back up the beach. Martin watched as his ass muscles flexed and pumped, not to mention his ripply back.

Shereen then turned to her husband with a smile that rivaled the sun. She did not help matters by exhaling.

Martin stared hard with a stern face. "Yeah, I get it."

After a couple more hours on the beach, the three went back up to the hotel. Zariah was in the room next door.

Shereen sat down by the desk. "You know, baby," she said in a singsong manner. "Maybe what you were talking about before..."

Martin started to breathe heavily. "Maybe just go to dinner with him alone tonight."

Shereen's eyes widened. "You're good with that?" She got up out of the chair and put her arms around his neck, staring into his eyes. "You're always my love." They kissed for a long time. Shereen then got some clothes out of her suitcase and went to the bathroom.

After fifteen minutes, Shereen emerged wearing a black cocktail dress. She was also wearing her purple high-heeled boots. She kicked up one of her legs just to show off.

"We'll just see what happens. Okay, baby?" Shereen bit her lower lip. She walked over and kissed her husband, then went out the door.

Martin went to get Zariah, who was watching a Japanese cartoon. They went down to find a burger stand. Zariah was entertaining her dad with her onion rings, pretending she had monster eyes and giant earrings. Martin chuckled and admired how great his daughter was.

After ice cream and arcade games, Martin brought Zariah up to bed. She went to sleep almost immediately. Martin went back to his own room, staring at the empty bed. Feeling tired and frustrated, he stripped down to his underwear and slipped under the covers. He could not even bring himself to jerk himself to sleep, and after a while he just nodded off.

Martin was almost sure that he had a dream about his wife getting in later that night. He fell back to sleep.

The next morning, the three of them went to get a late breakfast, then they checked out of the hotel. Shereen talked them into going to rodeo days at a town an hour away. Martin was keenly aware of being a bit of a nerdy brother, but even he was having a hard time mustering up enthusiasm for cowboy culture.

Martin drove the family the rest of the way home. Shereen had Zariah get into bed. She left the luggage, saying that they had time to get it later.

Martin sat on their bed while waiting for Shereen to get in. She walked into the bedroom and stopped.

"What's on your mind?" she asked. Martin could barely look at her. Shereen picked up her phone, then turned on the television. She activated the device connection, then put the phone down.

"I just wanted to share this with you," she said. She took off her blouse and pants, standing there in her underwear. She walked over to Martin, putting her hands on his shoulders.

Suddenly the TV showed a video. Shereen was on the television, appearing to adjust her phone.

She kissed his ear, then whispered, "I want you to fuck me while we watch."

Martin stood up, staring his wife in the eye. He pulled his underwear off, then began to kiss and grab at his wife's ass. She had her underwear off in a matter of seconds, as she stroked his cock.

Martin pulled his face away, as he watched a similar scenario play out on the TV. Dewan was doing the same to his wife, grabbing and pawing her ass while he kissed her deeply. Shereen was jerking his dick, eventually making her way to her knees as she sucked and stroked it. Martin was dumbstruck. It was almost like fucking a pornstar.

"I want to watch, too," she moaned. She got onto the bed and got up on all fours, facing the TV. Martin licked his hand and reached up under her, rubbing her cunt with the palm of his hand.

On the TV, Dewan picked Shereen up and inserted into her while she wrapped her legs around his lower back. Martin was moaning and panting, and drove his own cock into her. He wanted to fuck her as hard as the stud fucking her in the television.

TV Shereen was practically crying as Dewan shook her up and down. Shereen hung onto her fuck stud for dear life as he railed that pussy, her legs swinging back and forth. They eventually collapsed onto the bed, with Dewan's ass getting ready for another insertion. Martin watched intently as his ass bobbed up and down, his balls slapping into his wife's ass as he pounded her harder. Shereen threw her legs up around Dewan's waist as she moaned and bucked to meet his cock.

"Oh God," yelled Martin. "Look at that fuckin' bitch getting' it!" Shereen was too busy moaning with delight to respond.

TV Shereen got up and had Dewan insert it into her asshole. She got on her hands and legs as he began moving in and out, rubbing her twat as he rammed it in her ass.

Martin wiped the sweat from his brow. "Oh, fuck! He fucked your ass, baby! That's so fuckin' hot!"

Shereen splayed out so her face was in the mattress. "Put it in my ass, honey!"

Martin pulled out of her went cunt, then slowly made her way inside her ass. Shereen made a small scream as he pushed his way in, then began a slow pump that built up to a hard fuck. Shereen moaned and gyrated her ass as she rubbed her pussy.

On the TV, Dewan pulled out so Shereen could suck his dick. Martin was mesmerized by how his dick looked. It was glistening with his wife's drool and pussy wetness. As dark as Dewan's skin was, his mushroom cap was even darker. Shereen was sucking it for all she could muster, playing with her tits while she did so. Martin continued to fuck his wife's ass, holding onto her thighs.

"Oh, oh fuck, here it is, baby!" Shereen said in a shaky voice. "He gives me the fuckin' load here!" Martin pulled out and pounded his dick. He watched while TV Shereen suddenly stopped with her head bobbing, holding the dick steady and making a gulping noise.

"Aw, you fuckin' hot bitch! You're gonna swallow his load, aren't you?" Martin was jerking at full speed now. TV Shereen pulled the dick out of her mouth, then held open her mouth and stuck her tongue out to show her new lover. Martin's hips started to tense up as his own love spunk shot out all over his wife's lovely ass. The cum dripped down into the crevice of her back into her spine.

Martin fell forward so that he lie next to his wife, who was still laying on her stomach. They were both breathing heavily. TV Shereen and Dewan were kissing each other as they lie down on the bed.

"Baby, can you get some tissues or something?" asked Shereen in a sweet voice. Martin obliged and got some tissues to wipe up. He got off the bed and threw the mess in the toilet, then came back and watched the video some more with his wife.

Shereen smiled and bit her lower lip. "What do you think of him?"

Martin raised his eyebrows. "I think he knows what he's doing." Martin watched some more while the other Shereen had Dewan lie down so she could suck his dick again.

"Now we have to find you someone," said Shereen. "You have anyone in mind?"

Martin wiped at his sweaty forehead. "Yeah, only I don't know if she'll go for it."

Shereen climbed onto Martin while he lie on his stomach, then proceeded to rub his shoulders. "I can probably convince her. Get her to come to the house sometime."

Dewan and Shereen were moving onto round two, with Dewan coming in scissor style. Shereen threw her leg up onto Dewan's hip for support, as Dewan let that long cock ram its way in.

Martin made a fist and banged on the mattress. "Come on, buddy," he said. "Fuck her hard. Give her that fuckin' dark meat."

Shereen was grinding her hips on Martin's back. "Holy fuck," she said, gasping. "You're really into watching me get fucked, aren't you?"

"Tell me about how he fucked you, baby," Martin begged. "What did his dick feel like?"

Shereen moaned some more. "Oh, it was so beautiful. That fucking thing went all the way in back, and his head is enormous." She pointed at the screen. "Look at the way his stomach muscles flex when he fucks you. That is a fuckin' real man right there." She started to thrust her hips on top of Martin. "Baby, I love you so much for making this happen! I gotta get you fucked. I wanna watch while you do it."

"I wanted to fuck that white bitch on the beach so bad," Martin confessed.

"I know you did, baby," Shereen panted. "I wanted to see it happen."

Martin shook his head. "Just watching her walking around, showing off her tits and pussy to the world." He looked at Shereen. "Reminded me of you. Remember that time at the hotel?"

Shereen kissed her husband, rubbing his cheek. "If I had been in that bikini, all eyes would have been on me."

Martin sucked in a big breath. "Oh, do it next time, honey. I love the idea of all of those eyes all over you."

Martin's dick was ready again, and he and Shereen got to business while the video played on.

While back to work on Monday, Martin was planning on how to get his own side piece. He remembered the chubby girl at the costume shop he met a few months ago, but God knows if she still worked there. He also thought about the sexy little delivery girl that came by every so often. Last time Martin saw her she was wearing some extra-long socks that looked like those sexy stockings he loved.

Sass came into his office again. "Martin! I did something wrong."

Martin sputtered. "Unless you poisoned the water supply, I think we can handle it."

"No, I changed the formula in your salinity spreadsheet by mistake and now I can't fix it." Sass made a mock sad face.

Martin called it up on the computer. "Oh, look. You just deleted the sigma sign." Sass came over to Martin's computer and leaned way over to see. She had her hands flat on the desk as she leaned in. Martin prayed hard that one of those undoubtedly lovely nips would show itself. "See? It's...all fixed."

Sass looked up at Martin, their faces a couple of inches apart. "Thank you so much," she said breathily. "You're always so nice to me. Everyone else gets mad and makes me feel awful."

Martin's pulse was racing right through his dick. It would complicate things at work, but he was starting to think that his ability to fuck was interfering with his ability to give a fuck.

"Sass, I was wondering," Martin started, diving right in. "My wife and I would like to have you over for dinner on Friday."

Sass straightened out and looked around. "What? Like, meet your wife?"

"Yeah," said Martin. "I tell her about you all the time."

Sass stared open-mouthed. "What did you tell her?"

"Just that I'm giving you a hand at work and you're really nice to me," Martin told her reassuringly. "Come on! I'm a pretty good cook."

Sass rolled her eyes and groaned. "All right! I guess it should be fine." She got a stern look and pointed her finger. "No tricks, okay?"

Martin held up his palms defensively and made an innocent look. "This was all her idea."

Sass screwed up her lips and squinted, cracking a small smile. "Okay, mister. Lucky for you you're not my boss."

Sass walked out of the office while Martin bobbed his head cockily.

Friday night came around, and Zariah was staying at auntie's. Martin had prepared a series of smaller dishes rather than a main entree, not sure of what Sass would like. Shereen got dressed up as well, looking as if she was anticipating her own date.

Shereen greeted Sass at the door as Martin set out the food. Sass went into the kitchen and stared. "Oh my God! Martin!" she exclaimed. "This all looks so good!"

They all sat at the raised counter on the barstools. Shereen and Sass chatted like a couple of old friends, while Martin spent a better part of the time stuffing his face with his own dishes. He tried to pace himself a bit to avoid bloating.

"You're serious!" exclaimed Shereen. "How could you not be dating anyone?"

"Oh, I don't have time," said Sass. "I'm doing an online programming course for a few months."

Shereen put her hand on Sass's. "Oh, that sounds like Martin. Always thinking of new projects on the computer." She gave a side glance and winked at Martin. "I bet you two would have been a great couple."

Sass laughed. "Oh, I think you're very lucky to have him. He's so smart, and really handsome." Sass leaned in a bit. "I'm kinda into the brothers." She giggled and covered her mouth. "Oh, God! I'm sorry if that sounded insensitive."

"Hell no," said Martin, dipping a chicken wing into the sweet sauce.

Shereen pointed at her husband. "This one," she said, making a smirk. "He loves the white girls. Who was that one you dated in college?"

"Jodi," said Martin, examining his chicken bone for any last bits of meat. "The Mormon."

Sass whistled. "That must have been interesting. Ooh, do you have any pictures of Martin when he was younger?"

"Oh, definitely," said Shereen, sounding excited. "Come on up and I'll show you."

The three of them went up the stairs to the bedroom. Shereen went into the closet and dug out a shoebox, then brought it to the bed. Shereen and Sass sat down and leafed through the pictures. Sass held onto one in particular and opened her eyes and mouth wide.

"Oh my GOD! Martin, your hair!" squealed Sass. She held it up, showing Martin with dreads.

Martin laughed. "Yeah, I had some pretty tight braids back in those days." He ran his hand over his now short crew cut.

Shereen was peering over the pictures Sass was holding, looking her over as well. "You think my husband's attractive, right?"

Sass looked at Shereen. "Um, sure."

Shereen laughed. "Why don't you go stand next to him?"

Sass got up off of the bed and walked over to Martin. "Like...like this?"

Shereen nodded. "Mm-hmm. I just wondered what you two would look like together." She got up off of the bed, taking the shoebox and placing it on the floor. "Put your arm around him."

Looking totally unsure, Sass put an arm around Martin's shoulders. She glanced at him nervously and smiled, and he did the same.

Shereen sat down in a chair. "He talks about you a lot. I figured maybe you two were having an affair."

Sass looked shocked. "Oh! Oh no, I could never do that to you."

"It's all right," said Shereen. "Sometimes you get attracted to people you work with." Shereen undid the top two buttons on her blouse. "I owe Martin a lot right now for a big favour he did for me. Why don't you kiss him?"

Sass turned and looked Martin right in the eye. Martin gave her a look of encouragement. Sass looked back at Shereen. "Are you sure?" asked Sass.

Shereen smiled. "Yeah, do it. It'll be fun."

Sass turned back to Martin. Martin pushed forward and gave her a kiss on the mouth. Sass let out a gasp, then touched Martin's face and kissed him back. Shereen was rubbing at the top of her chest.

Sass pulled away and touched her forehead. "I mean...oh my God, Martin! Is this okay?" she asked as she looked over her shoulder at Shereen.

"It's perfectly fine," Shereen said with a playful shrug.

Sass kissed Martin again, feeling up his shoulders. She lifted up her leg and pushed her crotch into his hip. Martin unbuttoned his shirt, and Sass reached in to feel up his chest.

"Undo her shirt next," Shereen said. "I want to see them."

Martin went to reach for her blouse, but Sass went and undid all of her buttons and let her shirt fall to the floor. Sass was wearing a black lace bra. Martin got her to turn around and he kissed her neck. Sass closed her eyes and let Martin unhook her in the back, letting her bra slide off. Sass had some well-rounded breasts with the nipples pointing upward. Sass put her hand over her eyes. "This is so crazy!"

"Just relax," said Shereen in a soothing voice. "You both wanted this for so long."

Martin let his hands slide down Sass's torso, resting on her ass. Sass reached around behind her and started to feel around for his dick. When she found it, she tried to tug at it through his pants. Martin reached down and unzipped, letting his cock stick out through the zipper. Sass turned around and kissed Martin, then looked down at his hardening member. She licked her lips.

Martin nodded, giving Sass the cue to go down. She stole another glance at Shereen, who had pulled out her tits from her bra and was rubbing at them. Sass took Martin's penis head into her mouth, tonguing and gently stroking the bottom. She pumped her head as Martin stiffened up.

"Lick his balls," said Shereen.

Sass pulled the cock out of her mouth and stuck her tongue out, rubbing it along his scrotum. Martin's face tensed up as he threw his head back. Sass helped Martin out of his pants and socks, then returned to sucking his dick. After a few minutes, she stood up and took off her skirt, then stuck her thumbs into her panties and yanked them down with force. Sass had a smooth vulva with a nice texture.

Martin kissed her again, the rubbed her pussy with his middle finger. Sass twitched and grunted as she pawed at Martin's ass.

Shereen had relieved herself of the rest of her clothes. She sat bare-ass in the chair, stroking herself. "Fuck her, baby," she moaned. "Give her that dick."

Sass crawled back onto the bed and spread wide, a look of pure desire on her face. She was staring Martin in the eye. "She's going to watch?"

Martin crawled up to her and got right by her face. "She owes me one. I got to watch her fuck her yoga instructor."

Sass panted and smiled. "Holy fuck! Holy shit! You two must really love each other." She looked over at Shereen, who was fingering wildly. Sass's eyes widened. "This is hot watching you do that!" Sass said. She made Martin lie on the bed with his feet toward Shereen, then Sass climbed on top. She looked over her shoulder at Shereen. "I'm gonna do it," she said. "I'm going to fuck him."

"Do it, dear!" Shereen said.

Sass grabbed onto Martin's cock and guided it in. After about thirty seconds, he was fully inserted. Sass began pumping up and down on his staff. Shereen delighted in watching Sass's plump pussy lips gobble up his fuck-stick.

"Your ass is amazing," sighed Shereen. "How you doing, Martin?"

Martin was groaning with every bounce. "This is amazing, baby." Martin reached up and played with Sass's slippery breasts. Sass leaned down to kiss Martin, still pumping her pussy. She was rubbing her feet on the top of Martin's thighs as she rode him. Sass stopped, then looked at Martin.

"Let me look at your wife while I fuck you," she gasped.

Sass got off of Martin, then turned herself around and stared at Shereen. Martin got up on his knees and got behind Sass, rubbing her booty and yanking at his dick for maximum hardness. Sass was mounted up on her hands and knees. She was slick with sweat, her forehead dripping. She slipped her lovely blonde hair to the side. Shereen licked her fingers, then rubbed herself some more.