Superpower Ch. 02

Story Info
They were ready to move into Phase 2.
8.2k words
3.66
10.7k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Zariah! Sweetie! Time for dinner!"

Martin was getting the last preparations in for his dinner. He found the simplicity of baked ziti such an easy meal to cook up. He pulled out the garlic bread from the oven, glazing the bread with olive oil. He dished up two plates, then brought them over to the table.

Zariah rushed in and sat down, then made a face.

"What's wrong, baby?" asked Martin.

Zariah gave her dad the puppy dog eyes. "I want hamburgers."

Martin let out an exasperated sigh, trying to keep himself from smiling. "Honey, give your dad a break. Look, there's ground beef in there. Just give it a chance."

Zariah picked up her fork, closed her eyes, and stuffed a huge bite of the ziti into her mouth. After a few chews, her eyes popped open. "It's good!"

Martin held up his hands in victory. "That's my girl." He sat down and put his cloth napkin in his lap.

"When's Mommy coming home?" asked Zariah.

Martin took a heaping mouthful of his own creation. He made a note to go easy on the oil next time. "Same time as always. She's just at the gym."

Shereen had been working out for over three months. Martin was starting to worry that she was getting up to something. However, given her gains, he did not doubt that she was spending her time at the gym wisely.

"Mommy looks skinny now," said Zariah, giggling and putting her hand to her mouth.

Martin raised an eyebrow. "Yup."

After dinner and bath time, Zariah was put into bed. Martin read her from her first chapter book, then got her under the covers and said good night. Martin stood in the hallway, feeling exhausted. He was glad it was Friday, as the routine of putting his daughter to bed was getting exhausting.

Shereen finally made it home, dropping gear and clothing as she went. "Sorry, baby," she said as she walked in to the living room. She did a quick jog over and kissed her husband. "Evie wanted to go get a drink right after. How was Zah?"

Martin slammed his book shut and threw it casually on the couch. "She's asleep."

Shereen froze in place with a big smile on her face, then dashed out of the living room up the stairs. Martin got up and dashed after her. When he got into the bedroom, Shereen had the back of her legs pressed up against the bed.

"Baby!" Shereen pleaded. "I didn't even get to shower!"

Shereen was wearing her bra top and a loose pair of gym shorts. Martin greedily grabbed at the shorts and yanked them down, stooping down to get a better look. Shereen's abs were getting tighter, and she was starting to get that fine L-shaped groove along her hip bones. He stuck his face forward into her pussy and began to lick away.

Shereen leaned into the bed and threw her head back, holding onto the mattress for support. She looked down at her husband working his magic. "Oh, my baby," she moaned. She reached down under her shirt and pulled it up over her head.

Martin stood up, then ripped off his t-shirt. "You went to the gym without underwear?" he panted, staring her right in the eye.

"I sure did, baby," Shereen whispered.

Martin smiled. "Nasty as hell. I love it." He unzipped and dropped his pants, while Shereen pulled down his boxers and began to stroke his dong. They kissed each other while Martin let his hands explore.

Martin got her to sit back as he hiked up his wife's legs. He was already stiff at this point. He squatted down a bit to get the proper angle, then inserted himself right in. He felt the strong heat coming off of her pussy as he began to thrust. Their mouths were an inch apart as they breathed heavily down each others' throats.

Martin was holding onto his wife's thighs, impressed both with their newly sculpted tone, as well as how wide her legs were able to get spread apart. He stepped up his rhythm, fucking her in perfect timing to her own thrusts. Her nipples were hardening as she started to moan and squeal louder.

"God damn, girl!" Martin panted. "You're getting fuckin' amazing!"

Shereen smiled. "You aren't the only one noticing, baby!"

Martin laughed while he panted. "Yeah? Some of those fools making moves on you?"

"Oh, they always wanted to fuck me, baby!" she moaned. "They aren't gonna get to. This pussy is all yours."

Martin gritted his teeth and gave a growl of triumph. He pushed Shereen back onto the bed so that she could lie down, then he got on top of her and continued his thrusts. Shereen had thrown her legs up in order to give him maximum access to the deepest parts of her. She threw her legs up behind his ass to keep him jammed in.

Shereen had her arms wide out as she braced herself for the dick-slam she was receiving. She reached behind her and grabbed a pillow, then pushed it into her face. She was screaming and moaning, then said something muffled by the pillow. Martin was not sure, but it sounded like she said, "Fuck me, Dewan."

"What you say, baby?" asked Martin, still pounding away.

Shereen threw the pillow aside and reached around Martin's neck. "I said fuck me, baby."

Martin grabbed his wife's ass, then guided her up onto all fours. Martin got up on his feet while she had her butt stuck up in the air. He pushed himself in again, loving that juicy feel after she had gotten warmed up. Shereen was starting to get that heart-shaped ass she had back in the day.

After a few minutes of hard pumping, Martin felt the pulsing coming through him. "Oh, baby," he moaned. "Oh, shit! I'm gonna..." Before he could finish that thought, he exploded inside of his wife. As soon as Shereen felt the heat of his jizz, her right leg started to shake and twitch. Martin had to hold it down just to keep her from falling off of the bed. She twerked her ass hard as Martin pulled out. Feeling a sense of mischief, Martin jammed two fingers into her and began to stroke rapidly.

"Baby!" Shereen shrieked. "Baby, what...AUGH!" Her ass bounced up and down more as Martin struggled to finger fuck her. He also decided he would try rubbing his wife's asshole at the same time with his thumb. She screamed in protest at first, then let him have his way. She eventually had her orgasm, batting his hands away while she laid out on the bed curled up in a fetal position.

Shereen rolled over to her husband, looking at him with wild eyes. "Holy fuck!" she said. "Just for a minute, that felt like...you know. Like I had an extra pair of hands."

Martin laughed. "Yeah, well, don't get your hopes up." He propped up a pillow and threw his head into it. He put his hands behind his head and stared at the ceiling, then he turned his head to his wife. "Just what's going on at that gym, anyway?"

Shereen giggled. "What's the matter? You jealous of some young men who work out all day?"

Martin looked down at his own body. Certainly not a physical specimen, he was still in better shape than a lot of dads on the block. Still, he was getting somewhat nervous. "You're not being serious right now, are you?"

Shereen crept up and gave her husband a long kiss. "Get some sleep, baby." She pulled the comforter up over her and rolled over.

The next day, Shereen went out for a quick jog in the morning, then told her husband that she would be at the gym again tonight. Martin was a bit annoyed, as taking care of his daughter by himself was getting tiresome.

Martin was desperate to see what his wife was getting up to at this gym. As much as it pained him to ask the man a favour, he asked Travis if he could look after Zariah for a couple of hours. Zariah was happy to get to play with Dolce.

Martin drove out to the gym where he would find his wife. He felt a little awkward having to sneak around to see what his wife was up to, but curiosity was getting the better of him. There was a glass wall looking into an exercise studio. Several women were filing into the room, carrying foam mats. Shereen was there as well in her one-piece stretch workout outfit. They all filed in and found a spot on the floor. Martin was hiding behind the hedges, realizing how conspicuous he looked to anyone passing by. Luckily the hedges faced out to the highway, and there was no foot traffic nearby.

A man came out of one of the doors dressed in gym clothes. The guy was built like a tank, with impressive quadriceps muscles. His skin was very dark, and he had an impressive jawline with a pencil-thin mustache. He organized the ladies into a group, then got them to start with their stretching. He walked up and down between the ladies, stopping to help out the hotter ones.

Shereen was stooped down on her hands and her legs apart in a V-shape. The man was about to walk by when he stopped and pivoted. He stooped down to talk to Shereen, and she nodded her head. The man walked in behind his wife, keeping his crotch as close as possible to her ass and placing his hands on her back.

Martin growled. "Yeah, that fuckin' figures!" The weird thing was that he felt a wave of excitement wash over him, and he was surprised to find that his dick was getting hard.

Shereen then got on her back and lifted one of her legs up in the air. The man put her foot on his shoulder, then pushed up against her leg to get her to stretch farther. The man practically had his cock right next to her pussy at this point.

Martin grabbed at his own dick over his pants and gave a few quick jerks. As much as this was aggravating him, he was thinking that she might actually go for it. The two of them were staring into each others' eyes as the man held onto Shereen's thigh.

After what seemed like a lifetime, the man let go of Shereen's leg and got up to his feet, then looked as if he was about to start a class. Shereen made a naughty face at the woman next to her as the other woman started to laugh.

Martin had seen all he needed. He went back to his car, then drove back to Travis's place to pick up his daughter. Zariah was angry that she had to leave so early, but Martin assured her that they would have another time to play. He got her home and put her to bed.

Martin went to watch his tablet in bed. His wife eventually arrived home. From the sounds of it, she was puttering around in the kitchen. After a while, she came up to the bedroom.

"Hey, honey," said Shereen. She was playing with her hair as she walked in.

Martin did not want to say anything about the mysterious gym employee to her. He knew the shitstorm that would be waiting for him if she knew she was being followed. On the other hand, if a man is willing to practically fuck your wife in a room full of other people, a line has been crossed.

"How was the gym?" asked Martin.

Shereen smiled. "Got a good stretch," she said as she rubbed one of her thighs. She pointed to their bathroom. "I'm just gonna jump in and get showered."

Shereen wandered in but left the bathroom door wide open. Martin could see straight in as Shereen pulled off her workout gear, then stripped completely naked. Watching his wife, Martin suddenly pictured that man from the gym putting his arms around her, kissing her, maybe grabbing a handful of that fine ass.

Shereen got in and closed the glass door behind her. Martin could still make out the shape of her body, and he loved the slick look her skin had as she began to lather up. Martin pulled his underwear down underneath the covers, then began to stroke his dick. He wondered if Shereen would get as crazy as she does with Martin. Probably even more. Martin tugged and rubbed his balls, getting worked up thinking about his fine wife getting fucked by a strange man. She had no problem just a few months ago showing off her naked pussy to the world while she got fucked.

Martin squeezed his eyes shut as he felt his hot load hitting his belly. Trying to get rid of the evidence, he grabbed a handful of tissues from the bedside table and cleaned himself up. He snuck into the bathroom, tipping for a long shot into the toilet. Landing a perfect drop, he whispered, "Kobe!", then snuck back into bed.

Shereen got out of the shower, dried herself off, then got into her slinky nightgown. Getting herself into bed, she took her husband by the chin and kissed him. "I love you, baby."

Martin smiled. "Love you too."

Martin went back to work on Monday. He was still thinking about how Shereen was showing off at the gym. He could not bring himself to tell her that he knew because he went to spy on her. He also reasoned that it was probably nothing, and their sex life was still going better than ever.

Martin was sitting at his desk going over the last salinity tests when Sass walked in. Her actual name was Stacy, and no one ever bothered to ask where the nickname came from. Sass was one of the junior engineers, and she was about ten years younger than Martin. A beautiful blonde with a tight body, Martin was quick to let her latch on as a backup. She had on grey yoga pants and a bright pink t-shirt today. She had her hair done up into pigtail braids that looped into the back of her head.

Martin tried to play cool. "Oh, hey. What's up?"

"Hi Martin," Sass replied. "So, um, Walter asked me to start training on AquaCode, but I can't sign in."

"Oh, right!" Martin exclaimed. "He probably didn't tell IT about you needing a username. Tell you what—I'll e-mail you my username and password, then you can sign on as me and get started. Better than waiting a day."

Sass put her hands together and held them up to her heart. "Oh, you're so sweet to do that!" She did a few little excited hops, as Martin did his best to make it look as if he was not staring at her tits while she did it.

Sass put her hands on her hips. "Hey! You seem like a sad guy today."

Martin waved his hand. "The usual. It's nothing."

Sass stepped forward and sat on the corner of Martin's desk. "Come on," she teased. "If you can't tell your work wife your problems, what's the point?" She shrugged her shoulders. "Any plans for the long weekend?"

"I had an idea for me and the family," said Martin. "Maybe something by the shore."

"Oh, I bet you look good in a swimsuit," said Sass.

Martin laughed in a shy way. Sass was glad that she could make him smile. She got off the desk. "Well, I'll get started on the software." She puckered her lips and put her fingertips to it, flicking him a kiss. She walked out of the office.

Martin waited a few seconds before he made a thrusting motion with his arms and hips as if trying to fuck her from behind. He settled down after a few thrusts and got his mind back on his work.

That night, Shereen had taken a night off from the gym. She and Martin were sitting in bed. Martin was fiddling with his tablet while Shereen was reading her book.

Martin put the tablet down and looked at his wife. "Babe, are you...bored of me?"

Shereen put down her book and looked at her husband. "No, of course not."

Martin fiddled with his fingers. "Well, it's just...what if one time we decided...we wanted to try something else?"

Shereen laughed. "Well, what else can we possibly try?"

Martin looked up at the ceiling. "Well, you said you were checking out those guys in the gym..."

Shereen pushed her lips together. "I mean, some of them are kinda cute, I guess."

Martin's dick did a small jump. "Anyone in particular you wouldn't mind being with?"

Shereen started to pant. "I mean...Dewan is a good-looking man."

Martin knew the answer already, but he asked regardless. "Who's he?"

"He's in charge of the yoga class," she said, sounding a little flustered.

Martin leaned in. "You ever think about fucking him?"

Shereen's eyes got wide. "Baby, come on!"

"You can tell me," he said, sounding reassuring.

Shereen looked forward. "I mean, a lot of the women in the class are always talking about him. One even said she would have a threesome just to get a shot at him." She started to laugh. "Okay, so he's handsome. Hell, he's pretty hot."

Martin reached down and started to stroke his cock. Shereen looked down and her eyes were like dinner plates. "Baby!" she said in a whisper. "What are you doing?"

Martin flipped up the sheet and began to jerk it faster. "Just think it over, okay? We each get one time with someone else."

Shereen put her hand to her mouth, containing her smile and shock. She pointed to his dick. "You want some help with that?"

The next morning, Martin decided to surprise his wife with a trip to Silver Pine Resort. Just a short five hour drive to the beach and they were there. Shereen had their stuff packed when Martin arrived home, having snuck out early. They got the car loaded up and headed out. Martin dug in, knowing that he was going to be doing all of the driving yet again.

The next day, Martin and Shereen brought Zariah out to the beach for a little relaxation. The beach was extra crowded today, as there was a competition going on with a run and swim meet. Martin got himself comfortable in his beach chair, pulling out his designer shades and putting them on. He proceeded to look around for any fine women he could safely perv on.

About fifty feet away, a slim young woman walked into Martin's field of view. She had short black hair, cut into a bowl cut. She had some amazing breasts on her, and with her walking in front of Martin he could see the thigh gap perfectly. She was wearing a shiny blue bikini that seemed to blend into her skin against the glare of the sun. The woman walked straight into the water and dove in, giving Martin a great view of her ass as she dived in.

Martin suddenly realized that Zariah was not around. He saw her a minute later buying an ice cream at the canteen. She ran over to her dad and held up her purchase.

"Oh, I used to love these as a kid!" Martin said. "So look—once you eat the ice cream around it, there's a plastic shape like a clown or elephant. You put the bottom stick in the sand, then the circus character sticks up."


Zariah looked confused. "What's that do?"

"Well, no, it's fun. See, the animal is sticking up out of the sand...then..." Martin gave up the explanation as Zariah ran out to kick at some of the waves.

Martin watched for her when he became distracted again. His white woman was coming up out of the water. Her body was slick from the ocean and her hair pulled back, but this was not what Martin was focusing on. Her bikini was so sheer that you could see everything. Her nipples were jutting out in full view of the whole beach, and Martin could just make out her pussy lips. Sunglasses or no, there was no question Martin had eyes totally on her.

The woman had a beautiful walk, with her breasts jiggling and her thighs tightening with every step. She walked straight by Martin without paying him any mind. Martin swivelled right around to watch her head up the beach. He could make out every lovely detail on her ass as well.

"See something you like?" asked a familiar voice.

Martin's blood curdled as his head slowly made its way back to normal. There was his wife, hands on her hips and her lips shifted so far to the side she could almost kiss her ear. Martin did his best innocent grin. "Hey, honey," he said. "You must be the sexiest girl on this beach."

Shereen looked up and watched the woman make her way to her beach towel. She then looked back at Martin. "You and those white girls again." She shook her head and sat down on the towel next to Martin.

After about a half hour of icy silence, Shereen shielded her eyes with her hands and got an excited look on her face. "Oh my GOD!" she yelled. She jumped up off of the towel and started to run down the beach. Martin watched for her, then started to realize why she was so excited.

"You gotta be kidding me," he muttered. There was the gym man, standing there in a tiny bright blue bathing suit. He had his hands on his hips, probably flexing from Martin's guess. Shereen was talking to him and practically dancing around. The man was even more impressive of a specimen with barely any clothes. Those quadricep muscles of his looked extra pumped.