Supply & Demand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Gerry here, though, I felt quite relieved to see State Street and the bars across the way quite empty and no Campus Safety SUVs in sight. I didn't need rescuing. I just turned and shook my breasts side to side and watched him drool.

Gerry was still sitting there, his tighty-­whiteys hadn't made it off his ankles.

"Do you like to watch me jiggle?" I teased, bouncing back over to him ­ skipping almost.

"You can't stop looking at my thing," Gerry said accusingly.

He was right. I was 50 percent drawn to it's grotesqueness ­- it was this big obscene, hard shaft in the middle of us, alertly standing up, reminding me this was real. I was also 50 percent drawn to it, because goddamn he was hard! Girls aren't quite the visually stimulated creatures you boys are, but a hard dick does draw our eye.

Any shame or awkwardness I felt a few minutes before was gone, and I threw myself at his feet. I knew I wasn't going to get him to eat me out, but I was determined to make up for my last attempt at a blowjob ­­ a little tentative licking, like I don't know how to give a blow job. It got him off, but I can do better. So I did better.

It was hard to fit my mouth around him... not impossible though. Gerry's cock was not the longest cock I've ever seen (thanks for ruining my understanding of what "big" means, Internet!) or had in my hand. But, it was the thickest cock ­­I've seen, held or ever put between my lips.

I'm not one of those girls who nibbles on the end, or who just thinks you want your head sucked on. I do it all ­­ I lick, I suck, I tease and when you want it, I swallow it, as much as I can fit in my mouth and then, if you give me a second, I open up my throat and I push it deeper. Guys always act surprised, as if it's a special trick ­­ and not to knock the other girls, but it's not super hard. It's like chugging a beer. It takes a little coordination ­­ learning to breathe through your nose, and you have to be in the right position.

But once I'm in the right spot, and I get warmed up, I can do it and I showed Gerry how good I am. First he went to the back of my mouth, and then to the back of my throat, and then I pushed him into my throat a bit. I don't think I could swallow a big porn dick, but Gerry was wide and thick, not long. It was quite easy, actually. I bobbed a bit, and smushed my nose into his gnarly pubic hair.

I could tell he was impressed. He did a little thrusting ­­ every guy does when you deep throat them and I don't mind. Just don't try to beat up the back of my throat. He was panting, I could feel his big belly rising and falling quickly, and pushing against the top of my head. I hummed a bit.

"Oh shit, you little slut!" he rasped.

I've never been called a slut. I liked it.

I moaned, his thick old man cock embedded deeply in my throat.

"Yeah you fucking, teen bitch, swallow my dick!" he moaned back. He was out of his mind. And teen bitch? Um, no frat bro is going to say that! And I was his teen bitch! His slutty teen bitch, my mouth stuffed with his 60-­year-old dick.

I reached up and grabbed his hands and brought them to rest on the back of my head. He quickly wrapped my hair around my fingers and put a steady pressure on the back of my head. Not forceful or painful, but I knew he didn't want me to come up ­­ he liked having his cock swallowed whole.

I didn't mind. I was in love with it this time. I definitely could taste his cum from the quick one and it tasted good ­- manly. His grey pubic hair kept getting in my teeth and in my throat, but fuck it, this man wants me like no college boy ever has! Also, he was so old he had grey pubic hair! I didn't have any! This old man thing was getting sexier by the second, and frankly, I don't care if the reason he had gotten so goddamn hard for me was pharmacological ­­ all that matters is that he got really hard for me! And quickly!

I wiggled around a bit, trying to squeeze my tongue out at the base of his thick hairy member and flick his balls ­­ I had all sorts of tricks for him. But he loved the moaning. He loved when I moaned deeply, and he loved when I squealed sharply ­­- muffled by his meat in my mouth -­­ when he pushed down. He liked that a lot, actually. I reached between my own legs, and rubbed myself a bit through my panties. I liked it too.

It didn't take a lot ­­ I was pretty aroused with this whole crazy thing. A few teasing touches from my own finger tips pushed me over the edge. It was really quick and sharp, not a gentle or rolling orgasm, but one that was like an electric shock. But it was real. It totally flooded me and I thought I'd lose my mind, I practically screamed ­­ well as much as you can when you have a sixty­-something-­year-­old man's cock jammed down your throat.

"Oh you fucking slut," Gerry growled enthusiastically, pushing my head down.

Honestly, he could have done anything and I wouldn't have noticed. I was in another place, and it felt so good.

Now, I want to be clear. I don't get off from having a cock in my mouth, but I have gotten off with a cock in my mouth. When I've done it before, guys think that either they're so good at letting me suck their dicks that I had an orgasm (sorry to break it to you, no!) or I'm such an out of control slut that putting my mouth on male genitals makes me orgasm. No, to that too. It's because, like right then with Gerry, I was turned on, really, really, really turned on, and I just needed a light touch to my clitoris to explode over the edge.

But I didn't bother to stop and give that little lecture about the finer points of having an orgasm while blowing a guy to Gerry, I just slobbered enthusiastically on his cock some more.

I was getting pretty wrapped up in what I was doing, wondering if I could have another one like this, when I felt him remove one hand from the back of my head, and then reach down with it to grab one of my own hands. He put something in it. It was a condom, out of the wrapper already. I knew it was time for that. It was something I had been putting off. This whole time, I had thought about the way he leered at me and groped me and fingered me, and the way I sucked him, but I had pretty much blocked the idea of him putting his penis in me.

Fuck it, I thought. I was so wound up.

"You knew this was coming," that cool voice in my head said, suddenly reappearing. "You didn't think you'd just blow him and be done? How bad could he be?"

I pushed the voice away, and lifted my head. He had just shoved an unwrapped condom in my hand, but he clearly struggled to let me take my mouth off his cock.

There was a little struggle, and he briefly tried to push my head back down, but I had closed my mouth. I looked up, and he must have seen the fire in my eyes. It didn't ruin the moment, I liked how he couldn't get enough.

With as much dignity as possible, I dodged out of his hand and sat up, still kneeling at his feet, like some obedient, youthful worshipper. My cheeks were probably flushed red, and my face was covered with spit. I wiped it with the back of my arm, and in as ladylike of a fashion as I could, I tried to subtly pick a bunch of his pubic hair from the tip of my tongue. I pulled his underwear fully off of his ankles, and rising to my feet, I unbuttoned his shirt and spread it open. He had man boobs ­­- hairy man boobs! I didn't care. My accounting major friend had man boobs, it happens.

I left him sprawled there on my college-­owned coach where my petite,

often-­clad-­in-­nothing­-but-­a-­towel Korean­-American roomie likes to study, wearing nothing but dark socks on his feet, and stood, breathless, horny and desperately trying to wipe away some of the slathered saliva and pre­-cum that I had all over my face and neck. I tucked my dark hair behind my ears and raised an eyebrow.

"So... how do you want me?" I asked, toying with the waistband of my thong, my legs spread. Gerry looked at me hard. He actually licked his lips. I did a little twirl, trying to coax an answer out of him. He likes my twirling.

"You want me from behind?" I asked, stopping as I turned away and leaning forward to stick my butt out a bit.

"Yeah," he said, sounding very serious.

I bent over to the floor, dragging my thong all the way down and bending completely at the waist. I must've given him quite the show.

"Put the rubber on me and get on all fours, not standing," he grunted, maybe with less appreciation than I hoped. I turned back and leaned down, and unrolled the condom onto the tip of his dick. I fumbled it a bit. He sort of panted, I could tell he was anxious to do this. The condom slipped off his dick.

"Sorry," I said. "It's been awhile. I was on the pill last semester, steady boyfriend, blah blah..." I kind of babbled.

"You on the pill now?" he grunted, sitting up. I managed to roll the condom down and stood up. I definitely was not on the pill, and even if I was on it, he wasn't going to do that to me.

"You can't cum in me without a condom," I said gently, rubbing my belly with one hand.

"I'll pull out," he said, suddenly very earnest. Fuck, I didn't want that either.

"I'm sorry, Gerry, I just don't really know you," I said, hoping that would settle it.

Gerry looked at me scornfully.

"I dunno, I'm feeling pretty familiar with you right now," he said scoffingly, squeezing his sheathed dick. It was a cutting comment. I was butt­-naked in front of this stranger who I barely knew -­­ he was right. Forty-­five minutes ago I had never met him, three hours ago I never knew he existed and now here I am, drawing lines in the sand, telling him I don't know him well enough.

"Sorry," I said meekly, looking down and away from him.

"Whatever," he grunted. "You ready?"

I looked up, and tried to smile seductively.

"I want you so bad, honey," I cooed. "In me." For emphasis I rubbed my tummy. He didn't seem that fazed.

"Okay, so, get on all fours, I want you doggy to start," he said, standing up.

In a bit of a trance, I got down on the floor, as erotically as I could while he stood there, and then leaned forward on all fours. I stuck my butt up in the air and after a quick "come hither" look, turned my head forward and let my hair hang down over my face.

Shit. I got myself here, let's get it over with. I closed my eyes and tensed as I felt him clamber down on the floor and move up behind me. I held my breath.

Nothing.

I opened my eyes and exhaled -­­ what was wrong?

Then I felt him push in me. There wasn't any sort of teasing, or playing with the tip. He just pushed himself in me. I sucked in my breath. He slid in easily. I wasn't sopping wet or anything, but I was moist and he was determined. Gerry just penetrated me in one motion­­ I felt the size of his cock growing inside of me as he pushed deeper. He slowed for a second, but didn't stop. Fuck, he was thick. Gerry roughly grabbed my hips and pulled back and I felt his hairy balls rubbing on my clitoris ­­- he was all the way in. Far from bottoming out ­­- I was relieved ­­- but also far from my g­-spot. And holy shit was he wide.

"MmmHMMM," I groaned. It wasn't fake. That felt good,

"You like that, Marissa?" he asked, starting to pump.

"MmmmHMM!" I gasped ­­ more of a squeak or an exclamation than a groan like before.

It didn't go in easily every time. I stretched to take his big wide dick ­- not to the limit, but far more than I've ever done before. The inner lips of my pussy were tight around him, and he was barely squeezing into me. It was hard. I kept losing my breath. But it was also stimulating.

He was not gentle, or rhythmic. As Gerry really began to work into me, he momentarily hit spots that were pure pleasure and other times stabbing pain. But the fucker wouldn't do it rhythmically enough to start getting me off.

Every time he stabbed the wrong spot, I did a little shriek. He misinterpreted them.

"You like that?" I just nodded vigorously. "Yeah, you do, you slut."

"Ummmmm... yes, yes," I managed. I wasn't faking, I couldn't talk... it just wasn't sheer pleasure that was doing it. It was a little of everything.

"Of course you like nasty old man cock," he grunted, applying himself with renewed gusto, digging his fingers into the soft flesh of my hips as he slammed me back into him. "You're a nasty whore, you fuck strangers on the Internet."

Suddenly, he seemed angry.

"You!" he gasped, plunging into me hard.

"Fucking!" he did it again.

"Piece!"

"Of!"

"Trash!"

"You slut!"

He really railed me on that one.

I'm all for dirty talk. I love it in fact, but that was too much.

I even said "That's too much!" but it came out as an incoherent moan, because my body was apparently disagreeing with my brain. But I was thinking it, I really was. I meant it. I don't need to be disrespected like that! Wasn't that the whole point ­­ finding a guy who doesn't treat me like a slut? So why wasn't I saying anything, why wasn't I shoving him off and storming away?

"Teen slut, you'll fuck anything," he sneered from behind me.

Tell him to stop, I thought. Instead, I just moaned loader.

"But you like it," that awful voice in my head whispered.

I did, and I do. I really do. I wanted taboo, and as I let this hairy old man slam me and call me names, I was getting it. I was getting desperate lustful passion for my perfect, young pale college sophomore body.

"Just you," I gasped. "Just fuck you."

Gerry cackles.

"Sure, Marissa," he laughed.

"Am I... good?" I asked sort of desperately, panting, between thrusts.

He slowed his driving, irregular thrusts only momentarily, but he felt softer with his hands.

"Oh yeah, baby," he said, suddenly much nicer. "Your teen pussy is perfect. Too deep, but you really can take a dicking."

Thanks?

I had my eyes open, but they had been trained on the low bookshelf in front of me. All of Soon's bio­-chem text books are there.

Oh god, Soon... what would she think? We had roomed together because we were the same ­­ nice girls, who didn't fuck strangers on the floor of the living room. Her roommate freshman year had been a total slut, with a different guy every night, forcing Soon to sleep in the TV lounge while she got fucked. Soon had chosen me this year because, among other reasons, she knew she'd never have to worry about walking in on me bringing home some sleazy stranger for a fuck session.

But her old roommate never did something like this ­­ she at least just banged guys from campus. Soon would call the police if she walked in right now ­­ she'd think this awful old man had broken in and was now assaulting her poor roommate. Because why would a girl like me ever let a guy like him do this? I'm not a slut. Or, um, I wasn't before. I'd think the same thing if I walked in and saw this. It wouldn't be pretty. Sorry, Soon!

He was pushing me closer and closer towards Soon's books every thrust. I leaned my head forward and buried it in my hands ­­ I just needed more leverage to push him back, he easily weighed twice what I do.

As I leaned forward and tried to cushion myself for his thrusts, he leaned in too.

Oh my god. Was that his gut resting on my ass like a shelf? It's sad and weird to say, but there was that heady feeling again. This is the greatest thing this guy has ever done, and I'm it, I thought. He's so fat and old his gut hangs over the cute little girl he's banging, but he's loving it. He's loving me. He's loving my slutty teen pussy.

Who cares if he's fat? Soon isn't going to walk in right now. I don't ever have to see him again, nobody will ever know this happened, and he will think about it until the day he dies...

And that's when I came.

Gerry had reached around and his paws were groping at my tits, pulling them to the side ­­ they don't really go that way and it kind of hurt, but I loved the way he grabbed at them so frantically. It was all so weird and freaky and unbelievable sexy, all at once. His wheezing, the thudding of his giant balls against my clit ­­ the depravity of turning my young little body over to a man like him.

I came, and I came pretty hard.

I moaned and really leaned forward, slumping onto the rug, my breasts smushed into the floor. He didn't stop, he just leaned onto me harder. I writhed under him, every wiggle and twist turning my pussy slightly on his thick rod ­­ it wasn't the deepness it was the width and the way he barely fit and it felt so good. I wasn't trying to get away, but I felt one of his hands clamp down on the back of my neck and pin me in place so he could keep going.

Fuck me, I thought, my head is going to explode. I thought about every boy I had ever had sex with in my life, prior to that moment. All five of them. All five of their boring, safe, not­-very-­good dicks. And now I'm taking this strange man. And it just made me cum harder.

I can't explain it anymore than that. I hope he thinks his skillful love-­making is what sent this 19­-year-old girl into ecstasy, but I think it was actually just my perverse attraction to men who shouldn't have me. And he really shouldn't have had me.

As abruptly as he pushed into me, he pulled out. What the fuck? I had a nice rolling orgasm going and he does that. I shouted and rolled over. He was sitting up. I wanted more, and instead I got one of my reality checks. He was dripping with sweat, and he took off his glasses and wiped his brow and then dragged his hand on the college's couch. He pushed his hair back, soaked.

"You get on me, Marissa," he ordered, sitting back on the floor, his back up against the couch. "Ride me like a slut."

I tried. It was easy to let myself down on his dick, but he wanted to kiss me. I couldn't do that. His tongue probed and his sweaty brow rubbed on my face and his beard scratched my neck. I was on my knees, in his lap, and I kept slamming my hips forward, thrusting directly at him ­­- I had to. I couldn't go up and down much, because his stomach was in the way. It was an awkward position. I couldn't get myself down on him the way I wanted ­­ his fat dick stretched me more from this awkward angle, but he wasn't getting deep.

Not that he seemed to mind. Gerry wrapped his hairy hands around my waist and pulled me forward and back, like a doll. They snaked down and I felt him grab the flesh of my ass cheeks ­­ not cup them, but grab a handful of my ass in each hand. And he pulled my cheeks apart. I tried to focus on deflecting his kiss.

"You like my breasts, Gerry?"I asked, rubbing them and squeezing them together, hoping to distract him.

He didn't answer, he was after my ass. I felt one finger of his slip between my cheeks and towards my asshole.

"No, baby," I whispered. He ignored me.

His finger circled my asshole, and I stopped thrusting ­­- his thick dick was still buried three-­quarters the way up inside of me.

"I don't do that," I said. It's true, I've never done it. I'm terrified of doing it. And the first time I do it ­­ because I'll eventually do it ­­ it's got to be with a guy who doesn't have the girth of a Pepsi can.

"Sure you do," he chuckled, putting his finger on my asshole. I clenched it.

"Gerry, no!" I said, trying to sound firm. I felt him thrust up his hips below me, and push himself all the way in. With his free hand, he wrapped it around my waist and pulled my back towards him, pinning me to him in his lap. I didn't want to make a big deal of it, so I thought maybe I'd seduce my way out of this. I wrapped an arm around his broad shoulders and kissed his forehead.

"I do a lot of stuff, but I can't do that with you," I said seductively.

"You fuck dudes on the Internet for free," he said scoffingly, stabbing at my asshole with his index finger. "And you don't do anal?"

"Only you!" I protested. "PLEASE!"

I think my tone surprised him ­­ I was starting to not like this.

"I've done a lot for you tonight, baby," I said, more calmly. "Next time, we can do that."