Supply & Demand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He relaxed. He had gotten just the tip of his finger into my ass. It hurt like hell because I was clenching so goddamned hard.

"Alright," he relented and leaned back.

"You just lay back," Gerry said, with something as close to tenderness as he had all night. "Just lay back and enjoy, and I'll make you cum again!"

I laid back on the floor, skeptical.

"Enjoy the ride, Marissa," he whispered as he clambered on top.

More like, he was the one going for a ride, on me, I thought.

My thighs sprawled wide and I tried to wrap them around him, but his body was too round. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and gently tried to lift myself up to meet his thrusts, but he didn't want that.

"No," he said, firmly, planting one of his hands firmly on my chest and gripped my tit, squeezing it and using it to push me back down. With one hand clutching me by my tit, the other supporting himself, he went to work on me. After being so erratic before when I really needed him to hit a rhythm for me, Gerry was now mechanical in the way he rode me ­­ and I mean that in a good way. Unrelenting, urgent thrusts over and over again. He wasn't an artist at love-­making, but he had this weird lust that just drove him on and on, and he started working harder and harder.

I loved it.

Every thrust, his much larger mass met my much smaller body and shook my whole teenaged frame ­ my tits and tummy jiggled, and he'd force the air out of me as I absorbed his cock's penetration deep inside me. He'd adjust himself every once in awhile, and sometimes he made me squeak, other times it was a gasp. I tossed in a moan for good measure here and there. It had a rhythm, and a beat ­­ he was playing my little body like an instrument. Beating my pussy like a tiny drum.

Gerry wasn't being so silly about it -­­ he was working very seriously. He was looking at some point behind my head, enveloping me in a bear hug in his sweaty flabby arms and chest, and the longer he went, the less he held himself above me. He might have been tiring, but his cock wasn't flagging ­­- it stayed hard, and so fucking thick. And then, after fifteen minutes of riding me, he was fully on top of me, and every time he thrust smearing his sweaty chest against my cheek. I was pinned.

It was so weird and dirty ­­ it was like some nasty animal was rutting with me. My college boys never fuck me with any kind of animal passion. He was heavy. Girls like me aren't built for bodies like his. I wanted him to finish. I rubbed his back and urged him on.

"Baby, you're sooo awesome, you're like this machine that won't stop fucking me!" I cooed. He applied extra emphasis on his next thrust and made me squawk.

"Are you going to cum for me?" I whispered as he went deep and at my question he paused, buried to the hilt, and kind of grinded himself on my smooth shaved crotch.

He opened his eyes and looked at me with irritation.

"When I'm fucking ready," he snapped. "I got you off, now I'm going to get mine!"

The length of his dick was not painful, but he must've weighed twice what I did and as he approached his climax again, he was squashing me ­­ returning to his thrusts, with extra gusto, his body fell on my pale little frame a bit painfully. I tried not show my grimace -­­ I wasn't trying to orgasm again, just get him to a good finish.

"No, no," I protested as he grabbed both of my tits in his hands and squeezed. A little rough, but damn, it was like he was trying to enjoy every last bit of firmness and perkiness I had. "It's just that I really, really want to get you off. I really want you to love my pussy!

"

Gerry liked that. He went deep. I groaned obscenely, and very much meant it. Even after 20 minutes of this, even with his lack of skill, a dick that thick pushed up inside of me -­­ it made me shudder.

"I love you," he grunted and deep thrust again, and opened his eyes to stare at me.

Whaat?

What should I say?

I don't ever say that! He probably didn't mean it. I couldn't help it, with a thrust he flopped heavily on me again and pushed the air out of my chest, and I blurted it back!

"Fuck Gerry, I love it, I love you too," I babbled and I felt him surge up against me. "This is amazing ­­ you're amazing!"

Gerry's face was bright red and he was jerking around on top of me, thrusting frantically.

"Fuck, I love you Gerry!" I moaned, dragging my nails across his hairy back. "It's so wrong, my teenage pussy needs your dick. I'm such an Internet teen slut!"

Gerry roared and his whole body hit me with such force ­­ his hips pinned me hard to the floor, my ass slipped and I felt rug burn on my back as Gerry's old man body rammed into me like a piledriver. He jerked and quivered and I knew he was squirting inside me ­­ inside the condom, but he was thinking of shooting his seed up into my womb.

"Put that fucking cum in me," I gasped. "Give this teen pussy your seed! Hurry!"

He did. It took him about 10 seconds to cum, and then he kind of collapsed. Again, I thought he was going to have a heart attack. He didn't, but he was panting and wheezing and red-­faced so I let him lay on me when he finished though I could barely breathe.

I didn't really mind though, because I was feeling really, really good. I almost came again. Like, very, very nearly came again. Like, if I had been able to touch myself, even a little bit (I couldn't, I had a 250-pound old man on me!) I would have probably squirted everywhere. I was so fucking aroused! Not because he was a stud, but because I just gave him the fuck of a lifetime. That split second when I thought he was going to have a heart attack was, possibly, the single most erotic moment of my young life.

Seriously, my young, pale, smooth sexy little seductress self ­­- my supple, unwrinkled, untarnished, hairless flesh and ripe breasts and still tight pussy -­­ had gotten Gerry so excited it had nearly killed him. I remember the first time I made a guy cum too quick ­- and there is a distinction between the losers who just cum early, and the guy who maybe can hang on, but just loses it because I make him! -­­ and how that felt good.

This was like that, but more.

Even better, as I felt the sensation roil up inside of me, I thought how he probably has some fat bitch wife at home. Or used to. He hates her, he loves me. He loves my perfect, young, hairless pussy and my firm body and my perky tits. Not her. I'm the new model. It's so rude, so cruel and I know we women aren't supposed to compete because it's the guys who win when we do.

But, seriously, fuck her. I want to be the sexiest. I'll never be that sorority skank that all the dumb college boys want because I don't have blonde hair and fake tits that daddy paid for, but I win this one. So. Hot.

While I gloated, Gerry sighed loudly and rolled himself off me, practically squashing my leg as he did, and leaving my thighs splayed out. I looked down my body and saw my tummy and boobs were wet, slick and shiny from perspiration and I had lots of little silver and black hairs from his furry belly and chest all over me, plastered obscenely to my pale white skin and especially around my pussy. His old man pubes where my young girl pubes should've been, I thought with amusement, shivering a little bit. I felt, and must have looked satisfied as I surveyed myself.

I delicately reached a finger down between my legs, brushing my clitoris, which made me shiver again. I was considering trying to get myself off since I was feeling so aroused. He might like that. But I was kind of sore, I realized pushing a finger gingerly into my still very slick vagina.

I felt something there and realized that when Gerry pulled out and rolled off, his condom slipped off ­­ and he left it in me. I momentarily panicked -­­ I hate condoms, but the idea of this strange old man's seed seeping up into my womb (remember two minutes ago I was very nearly getting off on the idea of him doing that!) made my skin crawl. I must've looked alarmed as I suddenly reached down and tugged it out.

None of it seemed to have spilled in me ­­ as I tugged and it slid out of me, still slick and oily, I could see a large serving of white seed at the end. I felt relieved but caught him eying me.

Dragging a used condom full of cum out of my pussy, lying on my back, in my college apartment, next to a man old enough to be my grandfather who had just left it in me... fuck, that's about as obscene of a situation as I've ever been in. I had blushed a lot that night, but I blushed again.

Gerry smiled at me. He seemed to enjoy seeing me in this totally obscene moment.

"Do you want to eat it?" he asked, as I held his used rubber out at arm's length between two fingers. I didn't smile.

"Uh, no," I said.

Gerry looked disappointed.

"I wish I could've cum on your tits," he said. He really did know how to take the romance out of a situation, I thought. "I'd like to see your beautiful titties covered in my cum."

I didn't say anything. Just dangled the rubber, trying to figure out how to make a dignified move towards the bathroom to flush it.

"Maybe I can spill it on you," he suggested.

Oh what the fuck. He did.

He held it by my face, a few inches above my chest ­- still rising and falling quickly as I caught my breath ­­- still slick with my sweat and his sweat, my boobies still red from where he had pawed at them roughly. He dangled the rubber and in one messy white spermy gob it all slid out and landed on my skin. It was very slimy and weird ­­ not like getting sprayed by a guy ejaculating.

Gerry urged me to sit up, and it slid down my chest, most of it between my breasts, firm and upright forming a nice canyon for his seed to slide. A few drops lingered on my nipple.

He had laid back, but, fuck he was getting hard again! Gerry suddenly began very aggressively tugging on his cock as he watched his seed slide down my body.

"Sit up more, honey," he growled. I didn't want to, this was just obscene. I could smell his cum again. It was like I was some porno picture in real life for him. I was just supposed to sit there and look degraded and let him beat off.

"I'll give you $200 more for textbooks," he grunted, not looking at my face, just my crotch and the trickle of cum heading towards it.

Money hadn't been part of this. I'm not a whore. But, at that moment, a quick calculation in my head went like this, "He's going to nag me until I do it, I've already done something really bad, if he wants it and he wants to give me cash ­­ fine! Fuck it."

I sat almost all the way up, leaning back on the palms of my hands. He grinned.

"Yeah, you want that money," he whispered, tugging his now semi-­hard cock harder.

My thighs were still spread, my short legs still totally wide. A stream of Gerry's seed, a big white goopy glob of it, slid faster, down my pale tummy, a bit pooling in my belly button, more of it cascading down my chest. On my breasts, it was starting to dry and glisten. The rest continued it's slow slide down my naked body.

"Don't move, honey," he ordered. He thought it would drip into my pussy. It didn't, it slid right past, in that tiny space between my bare pussy lips and my thigh. So close. It actually made me shiver. He liked it.

I suddenly felt very naked and exposed ­­ not really ashamed like after he came on my face, but, ready to be done. It didn't take him long. He scrambled up on his knees and sort of hunching over one of my pale thighs, he came again. Not much this time. Just a little spurt of clear goo, and then he leaned forward and dragged his quickly soft penis against my thigh, moving it up to my hip. Then Gerry laid back again next to me, pleased with himself.

I lay for a minute or two, catching my breath, my legs still flung apart. I slowly began to close them, carefully trying to avoid getting any more of his slimy seed on any currently untainted parts of my body.

"I could take another blue pill," he offered, breathless. I wasn't ready for another round. I doubted he really could either, but gave him credit for trying ­­ if you've got a good thing going, keep at it. Or, I guess, if you've got a girl young enough to be your granddaughter naked and spread­-legged, keep fucking.

"That was very nice, Gerry. Thank you," I said after a minute. He smiled, and reached out a paw to caress my stomach and my tits. He smeared some of his seed around with his fingers. At least he didn't cum in my face again, I thought. No, really. It wasn't really that bad. Even after that little cum freak-show he made me put on, I still had a happy feeling, especially between my legs. I'm a freak, sue me.

I smiled back and he ran his hand down to between my legs and began poking at my pussy -­­ it was quite open and it didn't hurt this time when he pushed his fingers inside me, but I didn't want more. I closed my thighs ­­ pale and creamy, but glistening with sweat, cum and plastered with his pubic hair, and pushed his hand away and got up.

"Seriously, thank you, baby," I said, more gently. I felt less self­-conscious now, with my back to him, uncaring if he leered at my naked body, I went around and found my tank-top. I didn't bother with my panties, there were balled up in a corner, but the tank-top made me feel a little more decent, despite the distinct sensation of the silky sexy material sticking to my skin everywhere Gerry's cum plastered me. I was sore, but exhilarated. I could feel my vagina had been worked open and was still inflamed and sensitive in a way that not many guys had ever left it. I smiled at him as I tugged the tank top on.

Gerry didn't say thank you back, just: "You're welcome."

Still lying on the floor, he fiddled with his thick cummy dick, his pubic hair matted and sticky and his paunch hanging to one side.

"So, I don't actually have $200 with me, right now," he said, slowly.

Whatever ­- now I'm really not a whore. Just a girl that some Internet perv thinks he tricked into doing nasty stuff for money. You didn't trick me, I thought.

"He just turned you into the kind of girl who'd do it for free," that cool voice, still lurking whispered. I shrugged.

"It's fine," I said, trying to brush it off.

Gerry looked really pleased with himself.

"I hope this isn't weird, but you remind me of my daughter," he said, sort of suddenly, as I dabbed at my thigh, wiping up some cum with a tissue. I looked up.

"You have a daughter?" I asked. Uh oh.

"Yeah, she's like 17. Son too. He's 25," Gerry said. "How old are you? Like 19?"

Oh my god, a fucking pervert, I thought. I just fucked a pervert. He was probably inside of me, thinking about his own daughter. Ugh. Well, it was his problem, not mine, but I thought it was weird he hadn't mentioned it.

"I think she's actually applying to go here," he said, with a chuckle. Lying naked and sweaty and clutching his penis, lying on the apartment floor owned by a college he hoped to one day send his daughter too, it was all so weird.

"I think we're going to bring her on a college tour in the spring," he mused. "My wife has all these plans for which schools to visit. I just like to come to see the little girls running around."

Wife? He saw me looking at his hand ­- no ring.

"I take it off, a lot of girls don't like to know I'm cheating on my wife," he said. A lot of girls?

I suppressed the urge to roll my eyes. I had hoped that I was the only pussy he had gotten in a long time, that he was some sad sack loser who was so desperately lonely and I was his savior sex goddess (shut-up, it's silly, but you know what I mean!).

And then I got all hot thinking that maybe he had this beast of a wife who never gave him anything. Now I find out he basically could be the father of any friend of mine, just perving on some girl he thinks looks like his own daughter. He's that pervert dad everyone knows. I gave college admissions tours freshman year -­­ he's that one guy (or two or three or four, or sometimes all the dads in the group) who pays more attention to how tightly my sweater fits than my memorized facts that I'm reciting about how many volumes the library has... while his kid stands next to him. Fucking gross.

Ugh. Whatever ­­ I'm still fairly certain I was the freshest pussy he had had in about three decades, but I'm glad I made him wear a condom.

Despite my sort of non-­committal replies to his small­-talk, and my sort of half-­hearted attempts to clean him off of me, Gerry was still leering at me. Was he getting hard again? No. No. No.

Don't even give him a chance, I thought. It was bad, then it was really good, then it was kind of weird, but let's not say where it goes in a fourth round.

"Maybe we can do it again sometime?" I asked, delivering the pointed message that the show was over. He smiled and nodded. He was tugging harder again. Jesus Christ.

"Maybe next time you can buy me dinner?" I joked, pretty sure there wouldn't be a next time. He looked hopeful.

"Anything you want, darling," he replied. "And maybe I can get in that tight little asshole?"

I knew it was a serious inquiry, so I just ignored it. I turned and wiggled my ass one last time for him.

"I'm going to go jump in the shower, you can let yourself out," I said, strolling away, enjoying knowing that he was leering at me again.

I just heard a satisfied grunt and didn't look back.

I took a nice long, hot shower and when I got out, I felt good. I felt really good. He wasn't the stud of my dreams, but I'm not going to get that -­­ he's fucking the captain of the tennis team and he's probably not that good in bed anyway. I once heard a dick guy say that fat girls try harder ­­- well, I think it's probably true the other way too. Gerry had tried hard and I got to look down at him. I felt like i had just made a donation to Make­-A-­Wish, not like some desperate slut waiting outside the bathroom at a frat party trying to get a guy to pay attention to me.

He was gone when I came out, but I had wrapped myself in a towel just in case. I was scrubbed clean, my skin smooth and un-sticky and pink and happy again. I dropped the towel once I saw he was gone and locked the front door. I padded into the living room, naked and quite pleased with myself and retrieved my thong. He had jerked off into it, apparently, as there was a little deposit of nearly clear cum. Whatever. Like my skin, it'll wash.

There was a sweet note on the kitchen table. I tossed it in the trash, pretending I didn't see the part about maybe his daughter would come to school here next year.

I wanted to write up this story while it was all fresh, and in the bedroom I turned the computer on and went to the dresser to put a new pair of panties and a tank-top on.

Gerry had stolen my panties.

All of them.

That nasty old perv! Panties aren't cheap. I was so pissed. But I couldn't help laughing. He was probably beating off in his car on his way home to his ugly wife. With my panties. Maybe he took advantage of me, but, for once, I felt like I got what I wanted. I left him wanting more.