Support Group Sex

Story Info
Three widowed, mature men find solace in sex together.
9.2k words
4.11
15.8k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From diagnosis to death, it took ovarian cancer about six weeks to kill my wife. I had six weeks to prepare, to deny, to accept and to mourn, but it didn't make it any easier than if Deidre had died a quick, accidental death.

That's why I joined a support group for people who had lost spouses. I'm 48, and our two adult children -- Adam, 23, and Jenna, 25 -- were starting careers and families. Both of them were far away. Adam was in a career-track, entry-level position at a big corporation in California, and Jenna was even farther away, newly married to a West Point grad at the start of a brilliant career with NATO in Europe.

So, a few days after the funeral, I was alone. The kids and other family there for support went back to their lives. I thought I would try to put mine back together, a new life. I started taking on more work at my job in the administration of a nearby school district. That earned me a promotion. It was a few months after that when I crashed through. Depression and grief had worn me down. I went to a bereavement counselor who recommended the group.

It helped, and I made new friends there, and that really helped even more. One guy in the group of 10 was younger than me. There were six widowers in the group including myself, and four widows. The other men were older than me, mid-to-late 50s and into their 60s.

Bruce Burton was one of those men. What I saw when we first met in the group was a well-built, middle-aged man of average height. His white hair was shaved closely and stylishly tight against his head, and he was bald on top.

I learned he was 60, retired military, had been in Misty Springs for a little over a year and his wife, Birgit, had died in hospice from ALS.

I hadn't had any strong bisexual urges or encounters since college, and yet I couldn't deny to myself I found Bruce attractive as soon as that first, firm handshake. That was another point in his favor.

My married sex life with Deidre had been conventional but satisfying. Beth liked giving me blowjobs, but she didn't love them. She viewed anything beyond lingerie as silly and childish. The fucking was good, and she would even let me fuck her ass on special occasions. Even the frequency was enough to keep me satisfied most of time until the last few years of our marriage.

Maybe that vanilla sex was why my thoughts of men had been only fleeting fantasy until around the time I hit 45. I had even toyed with cheating and taking out a personal ad. I did cruise those and fantasize, jerk off to gay and bi porn.

Over the next few weeks of knowing Bruce, I continued to wank to gay and bi porn, and even bought a couple of dildoes, a butt plug, a prostate massager and a Fleshlight. Getting to know those toys and play with them was fun and kept me satisfied for a while. I downloaded Grindr and started cruising personals. I toyed again with posting a profile, but instead I got off on the ads and imagining being with the guys there.

It was like the horny, kinky 20something me was back, and the distraction kept my mind off my wife's death and my loneliness. Eventually, those fantasies coalesced around Bruce, who was more and more my masturbatory focal point. I realize now that I avoided fantasizing about women because on an unconscious level I was afraid it would remind me of Deidre, or like I was cheating on her memory. Lusting after another man was new, different and a return to my youthful exploration.

Almost three months after my first meeting with the group, I had only seen Bruce and the other guys, Dave, Bob, Tony and Barry in the support group. It was after a session one day that the four of us were standing around grabbing a last cup of coffee before heading out and chatting as we drank up. Bruce invited us over to watch the Central City Dragons opening baseball game.

Clearly, he was lonely like several of us were. I didn't have the heart to say no, plus it would be good for me, too. At that moment, I honestly wasn't thinking with my dick, at least not consciously. No one else took him up on the offer. They had other commitments but took 'rain checks.' Despite a three-run lead, the Dragons managed to give it all up in the last two innings, losing by one run.

After that loss, we went outside. Bruce opened a minifridge that was part of one of those fancy outdoor kitchen and grill set-ups -- first class masonry, very high end. He poured us beers.

After the pour, the two of us clinked glasses and talked about the guys and women in the group sessions. Some of it was gossipy and venting about some interpersonal annoyances, but we both agreed we liked everyone in the group, more or less.

What followed started to become a routine, I would stop by two or three times a week and the conversations got lighter. The beer flowed, and my attraction to Bruce grew. We actually had a lot in common -- shared Star Wars fandom, a passion for the Central City Dragons baseball team, a fondness for craft beer. Even our political and religious views were similar, moderate to progressive and agnostic.

I can't say we fell in love. I'm not sure if same-sex romance is part of my make up, but it definitely became a bromance. It was early autumn and the air was cooling fast, as it does in the Cadron Mountains. Bruce had texted me that morning and invited me to grill and firepit, which sounded great.

After watching the Dragons narrowly lose, again, to the fucking Phillies, the drinking intensified and moved outside. The season was almost over. I was anxious that I would lose the excuse to hang out with Bruce. We did pause to drink water and start the grilling. The steaks and potatoes were delicious, and we broke out the whiskey to watch the sunset and shoot the shit.

Bruce lit and then clamped a big cigar between his lips and started puffing away.

"God damn, I wish I could get laid!" he confessed with a laugh.

"Me, too." I chimed in. We briefly assessed the women in the group and, unfairly, concluded they either were too bitchy, too old or unavailable.

"If I wasn't on the verge of a full drunk, I would drive into town, find a glory hole and a cocksucker."

To say the least, I was shocked, and inwardly delighted at the opening.

"Really? Are you kidding?"

Bruce said he was "half kidding." He explained that he had stayed faithful to his wife, but the intense mourning was starting to lift and his libido was recovering with a vengeance. Hooking up with a woman was appealing, but he admitted his dating skills were rusty, and the prospect intimidating. That left him open to a glory hole adventure.

"I have to admit that when I was a young officer, I risked going to an adult book store a few times and getting my dick sucked. That was back in the 'don't ask, don't tell' days. After I met Birgit, I didn't need the relief, and I got nervous about getting caught."

"Well, you could get on Grindr or go into Central City. I think Kinkster still has some booths with holes."

Bruce seemed ambivalent about my suggestions, objecting that it also seemed kind of emotionally sterile and cold.

"Maybe a friend with benefits then?" I was getting brave with some 'Dutch courage' to give me fortitude.

Bruce said he didn't have many friends really. Caregiving Birgit had taken most of his time after they had retired to Misty Springs and the friends he had were online or still in the military and/or far, far away.

"That's not true. You have friends. There's the guys in group, and I'm your friend, Bruce."

"Oh, I know and I'm glad about it, but you're straight. Besides a friend might expect me to reciprocate in some way. I am not sure I could go that far."

I took a big sip of whisky as he spoke. It was then I finally blurted it out.

"I'm bi, Bruce."

Bruce almost spit his own whiskey and looked at me with amused skepticism.

"I'm bisexual," I repeated to make it clear what I was saying. "I experimented in college and... and... I... I... liked it."

That's when the awkward silence seemed to freeze frame the scene. I couldn't take it for very long.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make it weird. I am going to blame the booze, and you can forget I said anything. Please erase the last minute."

I already was starting to panic.

Bruce took a sip, and softly chuckled then said, "No need to apologize, Tom. I'm just trying to decide if it's private enough in my backyard for you to blow me right now out here."

It was my turn to be struck speechless. This was happening very fast, faster than maybe I was even comfortable with, but I decided to let it ride. I was very excited, already hard as a rock.

"Let's go in, cocksucker," he said playfully with a slap to my knee. I blushed. "It's starting to get cold out here, and I want to get naked for this."

I followed a couple of feet behind him. Bruce stripped just inside the sliding doors from the deck. I had seen every part of him except his cock and balls, but I'd never seen him completely naked and seen everything at once.

His face had a smile line and a wrinkle or two. Bruce's chest hair and body hair was mostly white, but his body was trim and muscular. There's was no six-pack or giant muscle bulges, just a very fit, middle-aged man of slightly above average height. Of course, what drew most of my attention was the straining bulge in his bikini briefs. That surprised me. I had expected boxers or tidy whiteys.

"Get naked and get on your knees if you want to see it, Tommy." I liked his commanding tone, and it made my own 5+ inches twitch. He also had never called me "Tommy" before, but I liked it. I felt diminished by such a boyish nickname at my age, and it was a turn-on.

It seems like everyone online has at least an 8-inch cock, but I'm not going to bullshit you. Bruce's was somewhere between 6 and 7 inches. His size actually varied more depending on how aroused he was, more than any other guy I have ever seen. What was notable was his manscaping, his uncut foreskin and his huge, handsome balls. His sac and shaft base were hairless, and his pubes were jet black, trimmed and thick. It was lust at first sight.

With a moan, I buried my face in his balls and scrotum, breathing in his scent. He'd showered but it had been since morning, and I found his smell intoxicating. I think I may have whimpered because he snorted and said, "Wow, you really want to suck my dick."

I looked up into his eyes and nodded. Bruce smiled back with a superior smirk. It was a new, edgy side of him I hadn't seen before. Although in retrospect, it had been there all along. Gently, I sucked and mouth-bathed his balls and skin. They were almost chicken egg sized, and I imagined, full of his cum. Until I was there on my knees, I didn't know how much I needed to do this. I knew my interest in men had been revived but I felt deep, mysterious emotions stir.

Bruce sighed deeply, put his hands over my ears and his fingers onto the back of my head and guided me ever so slightly higher. I kissed, licked and moaned into his flesh. A female friend of mine had once humorously called an ex-boyfriend's penis a "manroot" because it was so veiny. Bruce's cock reminded me of that remark as the tip of tongue traced each vein and artery. I loved it. It made his cock pulse and give an impression of barely contained power. My own cock was as rigid as blue steel but neglected at the moment.

The moment of truth finally arrived as I reached the head of Bruce's cock. I licked up a big drop of pre-cum and I moaned. Bruce snickered, and then I began my real work as his pole parted my lips, slid down the length of my tongue and pressed its insistent glans against the back of my mouth. I alternately sucked with my mouth and swirled with my tongue. He seemed to like that and his hands set the initially slow pace of my swallows. I gagged slightly more than once. When I thought I was ready, I went for it. Pushing passed the trigger spot for my gag reflex and summoning all my control, I deep throated him. All that practice with the dildoes and my old college skills came back, boosting my confidence.

"Oh, my God, Tommy. That's amazing."

I was pleased to please the man who had become my new, best friend. Bruce's grip on my head loosened and then he told me to stop. I was taken aback.

"Let's move to the chair."

There was an old wingback he liked to watch TV in and read, his favorite chair. Bruce sat down and then surprised by commanding, "Get over here, cocksucker. Crawl over here, Tommy."

No one had called me Tommy since I was a teenager, but again, I liked it in this context. I blushed and was a little embarrassed as I moved to him on all fours and then sat back on my haunches in front of him.

Bruce looked me right in the eyes, and I returned the stare. So much was going on in his glance that I couldn't decide what it meant. There was a new look that was a mix of superiority, affection, arousal and dominance. Inwardly, I felt my mind shift into what I later learned was called subspace. For me, subspace meant submission but also surrender, a kind of inner calm that completely subsumed my will and desire into his.

Bruce spoke after that few seconds that felt like 15 minutes.

"You're going to swallow my load, Tommy. I'm going to put my cum in your belly and sometime soon, I'll put it in your ass, too."

I was conflicted about getting fucked in the ass, afraid of the pain but curious. Dildoes were one thing when I could set the pace, but actual fucking, I was uneasy. Bruce removed the ambivalence and I felt any resistance dissolve. He would be that will and make that decision, and I would endure or enjoy it. My choice was gone, and it felt oddly freeing, not restrictive. There is liberty from thought and uncertainty when you are motivated to simply submit and obey.

I nodded a yes, and Bruce grabbed his cock with his left hand as his right pulled me face forward. He rubbed the head and shaft against my face. I opened my mouth, and he said, "Not yet."

Trails of precum were left behind. The scents of it and Bruce's loins were intoxicating.

"Wow, you really are into this," he said. "I don't think I would have guessed you were such a closet fag. I had some suspicions when I thought I caught you staring at my crotch, but damn."

I'm sure my eyes were glassy with lust. Calling me a 'fag' really made me crazy horny and slightly offended at the same time.

Bruce told me to slow down and like an obedient beta slut, I complied.

He pulled me off his shaft to about mid-point.

"Stay there, suck and use that fucking tongue, Tommy."

I did swirling the head, sucking, waiting for that seed. I wanted to taste his cum. At least in my mind, it was more virile, more vital than my own.

He petted the top of my head and more than once said, "Good boy."

With very little lead up and after only a few minutes of me bobbing on his dick, Bruce announced, "Here it comes, Tommy. Get ready."

Blasts of cum shot into my mouth and onto my tongue. His cum had an almost, no pun intended, nutty flavor, slightly bitter and slightly salty but not bad. I loved taking his load even more than I expected. I swallowed. Bruce obviously had built up quite a supply.

As I withdrew my mouth from his cock, it flopped against his lower abdomen. I sat back on my haunches and caught my breath.

Bruce was a little breathless himself as he looked down at me and smiled, more gratitude than dominance in his gaze. My own cock was erect and diamond hard, leaking pre-cum.

He said, "Just a minute" as he got up and walked out of the room. Bruce returned with a tube of lube. "In case you want to jack that thing before you leave."

Shit yeah, I did. I lubed up and started stroking as Bruce sat back down to watch.

Bruce smiled, and then recovered a little of his previous arrogance, "Then stroke that little clit, fag."

That did it, and I came shooting ropes of cum onto my thighs.

"You better lick that up and not get any on my carpet, Tommy."

I proceeded to scoop it up with my fingers and lick them clean. An awkward silence fell between us. Bruce offered to let me use the guest bathroom shower. When I had finished and dressed, he took his shower while I left and returned home.

I didn't see or hear from him for two weeks, until the next group meeting. Everything was normal there, like the sex had never happened, which of course paradoxically made it abnormal. It was afterward that he approached me.

"I hope you didn't mind the trash talk when we... had our fun. No offense, I got a little carried away. Birgit used to love it, so I fell into the habit. I just felt really weird about it. I'm not a true homophobe."

"Not at all," I answered. "I didn't mind at all. It was hot. Is that why you haven't gotten in touch until now?"

He said it was and then admitted he had also had a cold and was drained by some legal, probate stuff involving his wife's death. A situation I wish I didn't know as much about myself. I hate red tape, especially when it reminds you of profound loss.

"I wouldn't mind a repeat," I confessed with a smile.

"God, I was hoping that you'd say that," he said with a chuckle. "The moment I saw you I thought about what happened and got horny for the first time in days. Now, I have a raging, blue steel hard-on."

It was my turn to laugh quietly.

Instead of meeting at his house or mine, Bruce suggested we go in his car to park at a seldom-used lot on the edge of the Misty Springs National Park. He said it was low-risk but still might be fun if I was up for it. I was. I too now had a raging hard on, and I was hungry for him.

On the way there, we talked about sex, how we hadn't had any same sex contact during our marriages, how we were excited about it and more.

He told me how much he loved taking charge and being dominant after all the time he spent watching his wife deteriorate and feeling powerless. Dominating me helped him forget those feelings. Conversely, I felt giving up power had been a relief, feeling human contact and touch again, focusing on someone outside myself.

We parked and Bruce didn't waste a second unzipping, unbuttoning and yanking his pants down. I basically dived for it. I gave his rod a quick suck and then buried my face in his musky balls.

It was maybe a minute later when a tap on the driver side window startled us. We scrambled to cover up, and I awkwardly tried to look nonchalant.

Looking in at us with an absolutely stunned expression was Barry from the support group. He was holding up Bruce's smart phone in his hand. Bruce powered down his window.

"Oh, shit, Barry, thanks," Bruce said as he reached out to take it.

"Uh, yeah... you left it on your seat, and I thought you would miss it. Of course, I couldn't call you on your phone, so I just followed you here when I saw you drive away."

"Yeah, I guess I was distracted."

Barry said, "Yeah, I see," and he was still stunned enough to be bold. "Was Tom just sucking your dick?"

Bruce was speechless and looked at me. I looked at Barry and simply said, "Yes."

"Holy shit! I never would have guessed. You guys seem completely straight."

Bruce seemed to unfreeze. "Well, Barry, may be mostly straight. This is only the second time. We both are just hard up."

"Yeah, I hear ya. Me too," he said looking at us.

I had never thought of Barry in a sexual way. He was a little overweight, but very tall, a real moose of a guy. A sort of bear, I think the type is called. Trying to defuse the situation, I said, "Well, if Bruce doesn't mind, then you can watch at least. It might be fun if you're into it."

I thought the best way to keep him from blabbing about us was to draw him in to the action and share the risk of exposure. I wasn't ready to 'come out' yet.

Bruce hesitated a couple of seconds, "Yeah, sure Barry."

He looked excited. "You guys want to do it in the park?"