Support Group Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was led on the leash to an outbuilding. It was a new storage shed that Bruce had been building to store his lawn mower, rakes and shovels etc. He had built the prefab structure with some modifications and at the very edge of his property line with the alley in the rear of the property. I didn't quite understand the set up at the time but also on the alley side he had created an outside alcove or niche in the wall. Within that niche was cut a vertical slot, a few inches wide and several inches up and down. On the inside near that slot was a padded kneeler, like the kind you might find in a Catholic church attached to a pew. There also was a stool and a shelf with some wipes and large bottle of water.

"Here you go, Tommy," Bruce said. "You ready to suck a lot of cock, boy?"

I nodded tentatively, not sure what I was agreeing to. I sensed that behind me Bruce and Barry were signaling each other as I heard feet shuffling outside, as though someone had been waiting a few minutes.

With both hands on my shoulders from behind, Bruce guided me into position on the kneeler.

I'll never forget that first cock that pushed through the glory hole. It was longer than average but what made it notable was its thickness and surface. The circumcised penis was veined and mean looking, pink almost to redness and incredibly stiff and hard. On top of all that, it looked like a needy, desperate dick in need of relief and I didn't hesitate. I immediately put the cockhead in my mouth and began licking and sucking it there. Despite its appearance, the precum was sweet.

I fell back and deeper into subspace. A funny thing about glory holes, they're just cock, pure cock. I didn't see a face or feel any hands on me. I didn't have a name. At the time I was too filled with cock-lust and my own need that I couldn't even in my mind clearly see what I see now, what I only felt at time. It is this: I was kneeling in my new church and worshipping cock.

That's what happened next. He came in copious amounts, rewarding me and my mouth with the communion wine of semen. I swallowed.

The next cock was just as smooth as the first was gnarled. Its size was decidedly average, the skin dark brown and uncircumcised. Later, I would laugh at my own soft bigotry, the foolish expectation that every African American man swings a foot of pipe between his legs. Then though, I was too gooned with lust and arousal to think. I licked, I kissed and slowed my pace. I am not a size queen. It didn't matter to me. Deepthroating this second cock was no challenge, and I began bobbing on its entire length. Cock #2 was not the stoic feeder like the first. I heard muted exclamations of "Oh god" and "Fuck" and "Suck that cock, bitch!"

Soon, the second glory hole load filled my mouth and coated my tongue. Its taste was like the first, salty and slightly bitter but I relished it. I swallowed and took it into my belly.

Cock #3 was the longest of the night, although I didn't know that yet. I was semi-erect, thick and heavy in appearance. I even heard Barry say "Wow, Jesus Christ that's a whopper."

Bruce laughed and I became dimly aware they were stroking and edging as they watched me. I swallowed a big gulp of water from the nearby bottle. Washing the vestiges of cum down into my stomach and wetting my mouth for the task ahead. Because he wasn't yet 100% erect, I nuzzled it. I moaned and whimpered. Maybe I was a size queen after all? No, I just was savoring and appreciating the aura of Phallic halo around it. I licked and kissed it as I had the second, but this time with more adoration in my mind and heart.

Cock grew and swelled before me, reaching a length I would guess was somewhere between eight and nine inches.

Barry surprised me by taking the cock in hand and whipping my face with it.

"You want that cock, fag? Yeah, you need it. Such a fucking cockpig, you are."

He held it out for me, and I slowly took the head between my lips. It was as big as a plum, but I managed. Ever so slowly, it pushed into my mouth, and I pulled back. I wasn't ready for it just yet. I began bobbing again. I felt someone, Bruce or Barry, squat to my side and remove the cock straps. I was unbound, but he took my hands and chained them to the wall next to the hole. They were just long enough to allow me to touch the cocks in the hole but not long enough for me to reach down and touch myself.

I sucked, I drooled and I moaned in denied release. As I worshipped, my cock cried for precum in desperation. Something slipped in me, in my jaw. Or at least I felt like it did. Like it was unhinged. Maybe it was just the sea of hormones in my brain or an erotic delusion, but I knew I could do it now. I knew I could give my throat and self to that cock, and I did. I swallowed and the shaft of this amazing specimen took my gullet and owned it.

Bruce and Barry made noises that they were impressed, but they were like murmurs, distant pagan drums in my ears encouraging me and matching my pounding heart. Cock, dick, penis, phallus, rod, raw masculine energy plunged into me, thrust into my bobbing mouth. I gasped for breath at each withdrawal, eventually achieving a steady rhythm of fellatio. Time stopped and I for the first time was aware of the man on the other side as I uttered a loud 'Gaaaahhhhwwwddd.'

Cum flooded my mouth along with his shaft. He had climaxed on the withdrawal as my swirling, teasing tongue made him pause. It was delicious, or at least I remember it was. He must have eaten 10 pounds of pineapple that day. I lapped and tasted, savored and swallowed.

No one replaced that third man right away. There was a pause, and I could hear my satisfied customer walk away. As the moment became a minute, then minutes, Barry helped me to my feet.

Bruce said, "Wait, more are on their way." He looked again and told Barry they were several minutes away.

I asked and received permission from Bruce to pee in his backyard, did some stretches and drank a lot of water.

Bruce eased up behind me, and I almost jumped out of my skin when he spoke.

After a chuckle, he asked me if I was enjoying my birthday. I said I was, that it was by far my best birthday ever. We heard a car pull into the alley and park. Bruce, and I went back in. He gave me a devilish smile and led me back to my place. This time though, I took off the mask. As he did, the next cock pushed through the glory hole, and I heard laughter on the other side. I started kissing and licking my feeder's nice heavy ball sac. They quit laughing and it got quiet.

I quickly understood that it was three, slightly drunk young men on the other side. Later, I would learn they were Army soldiers.

I worked my way up to my feeder's cockhead and began bobbing on his dick. He moaned. I could describe each and every blowjob in detail, but there's no need. Each one was white, and five to seven inches in length, circumcised. Each was more or less a nice average cock, and every one of these guys came in a short amount of time, no more than a few minutes.

What was different was Barry made sure each one spooged on my upturned face. I didn't realize it at the time, so drunk on cock and spunk, but Bruce took photos of this second session, including shots of my increasingly cum covered face. At no other time were photos taken and to reassure me, the images wouldn't wind up online, Bruce even used my phone.

I love these photos, and they have gotten me through the pandemic. Countless times I wanked to them and relived the memories. Seeing myself and how much I was in ecstasy made me realize some things about myself. I would eternally miss and remember Deidre. That wasn't going to stop, but I discovered in that orgy of cum and cock that I could keep on living and having experiences at the same time.

Bruce also got phone video of me beating off as I sucked that last cock. When that third load covered the remaining dry areas of my face, I came. I came hard and Bruce got it all on video, ropes of white, hot cum shooting from my cock, coating my legs and lower abdomen. It was a peak performance for me.

Watching me, Bruce and Barry had drained themselves of what libido they had left over from our first session. I went in and showered, and then joined them by the fire pit to drink, smoke weed and talk.

I can't lie and tell you we all fell in love and formed an all-male, polyamorous household. However, I truly was their bitch for about the next six months. Like so many things, our threesome had to cooled down when the pandemic hit. Bruce, Barry and I managed to stay safe and uninfected. However, Bruce eventually hooked up with his sister-in-law, his late wife's sibling. They started talking long distance during the lockdown, and it grew from there.

Barry still is a horny, old goat. I sometimes still give him a blowjob when he just can't stand any more to hold back, but he feels guilty about receiving pleasure from me. During the lockdown, he "rediscovered the Lord." Paradoxically, he even tried to persuade me to go to church with him. Sigh.

As for me, I also took a hiatus from sex in 2020. Once the vaccines were out, and I got the shots, I decided I could take a risk now and then. Sometime maybe I'll tell you about some of the wilder things Barry, Bruce and I did during that six months and what I did in 2021 and beyond. I'm working on a new story called "She Liked to Watch."

Cheers to all from Tommy.