Support Network

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,400 Followers

"I got a bad feeling. Really I do. I'm 0 for 3. I don't want to add to my losing streak."

"Ok. Fine. I'll make you a deal. If you don't go on this date then I'm going to flash you my tits."

"Ew. Gross. Sis."

She bounced on the sofa next to him and tried to tickle him. "So then go on the date."

"No. I'm definitely not going now."

The tickling stopped and she came close to his ear. "Oh, so you want to see my tits. All the incest porn on your phone was really about me."

He pushed her away. "I do not have incest porn on my phone."

"Passion, sister, taboo. The router at mom and dad's logs all the searches that go through it. Ok. They know."

"That was for mom and dad and you know it."

"Go on the date, David."

"No. She's probably just going to cheat on me like every other woman."

"Ok. If you end up in a real relationship with her and then if she cheats I will guarantee that the next woman that you're with after her will absolutely never cheat on you."

"You can't possibly guarantee that. That's impossible."

"Sure I can. If she cheats on you then I will put myself up as your next girlfriend. I can 100% guarantee that I will never cheat on you."

"Yeah, cause we're never going to ... Gross! Maybe all that incest porn was you fantasizing about me."

"Oh, maybe it was. If you don't go on the date then I'm going to flash you. If you still don't go on the date, then I'll show you more of myself. If you still don't go on the date then I guess I'll know what that means. It means you're really telling me that you want me. So then come on, brother. Let's get it on."

"Stop talking like mom and dad."

"Just think of how proud they'd be. What do you say?"

"No. You're my sister. Don't be like them."

"Go on the date David or this is happening."

"You're bluffing."

"Call my bluff then and see what happens."

...

David and Gwen's first date was at a space museum. That way it was neutral enough so that there was no pressure. From the moment Gwen saw him, she decided she liked him a lot. He was less than a year older than her. They were both about the same height and they both had brown hair. She appreciated the muscles in his arms and he certainly liked her figure.

"Do you actually understand any of this stuff?" she asked him.

"Not really." he admitted. "I know that that's kind of like the ram and that's kind of like the CPU. This thing here is the instructions but it would be wrong to call it the hard drive. It's actually really amazing how they did so much with so little."

"You tricked me." she said.

"What? How?"

"Coming here was supposed to be my idea so I could lecture you."

"Alright. Lecture away. Let's hear it."

She smiled and cracked her knuckles. "So back in 1964 how many bits did a computer have?"

"As many as you want but I'm guessing to make the rocket fly you're hinting that this was the first 32 bit computer."

"Actually, it's 28 bit. The compute cycle was every two minutes so if you look up right there at the ring you can imagine the electrical signal traveling all the way around this big ring and hitting each part in sequence to navigate the rocket and keep it on course."

"And to think, when you first asked me to meet you here of all places I was really worried."

"Why? What's wrong with space?"

"Nothing. Sign me up and get me away from here. You could be testing to see how much of a nerd I am so you can mock me for it."

"I'm a way bigger nerd than you."

"Yeah but you're pretty and frankly super hot so no one is going to care if you're a nerd."

"I don't want to talk about that. New topic. What brought you to the chat?"

"Oh, this one. Well, ok. I was dating a girl and uh, ... She got with my best friend. But I don't believe in blowing up at people. I don't own her and I don't control her and don't have any claim on her. I require that my girlfriend not cheat on me and if she can't do that then she's free to go be with the other guy. I'm not holding her back. People are free to do what they want and I'm free to cut them out of my life. I don't need the headache and I let myself try to hold onto a doomed love for too long once before. I'm never making that mistake again. I don't need her to be happy. I can be happy all by myself." David said the words and in the moment he wanted to believe that they were true but deep down he knew that he was not happy. He would never be happy again. The damn universe was out the get him and never allow it.

Their first meeting, which was not supposed to be a date, turned into a sort of relationship stand off. She was clearly signaling to David that she wanted him to make a move and kiss her but he was not going to do it. He was clearly signaling to her that he was open to whatever she wanted to do but he was not going to make the first move or put himself out there in any way. He was fully expecting her to ditch him at any moment. Oh, yes, these two were perfect for each other.

Life is a bitch. Life hates perfection. If there exists anything that is in any way objectively perfect, life just wants to bash it in a bit until the flaw shows.

Gwen and David had been dating for two months before they spent their first night together. Gwen had been looking forward to it. It was going to be so good and hopefully it would springboard into more. Maybe moving in together. Maybe marriage. She didn't know but she knew she was ready for the next step to happen. She really liked David and though she knew he was a bit closed off, she was going to get him to like her.

That first night they were together David was actually mostly worried about her judging him for the dump of a building where he lived. He was a complete gentleman and didn't take advantage of any of her hints that she wanted him to go ahead and fuck her. In the end she was able to sleep there in his apartment without any sex happening at all. He hadn't even peeked at her when she left the door slightly open and she was changing in his bathroom.

Neither of them mentioned the fact that they hadn't had sex but it was on both of their minds and it bothered them. The next weekend they were going to have another go at it. Gwen was almost about to panic. She started to think that she should just be the aggressive one. However, when they were together she just couldn't take the lead and she again waited for him and again he treated her with complete platonic respect.

For the next week Gwen just wondered what was wrong with their sex life. But it was just the sex part that wasn't working. Everything else was fine. Everything else was great. But she knew the sex was going to have to work or this wasn't going to work.

The next Friday night, Gwen was going to pull all the stops. She was going to completely unleash herself on him. She'd even let him fuck her in the ass, ... if he asked of course, since she wasn't going to offer if he didn't bring it up himself. But even as distasteful as that thought made her, she'd do it. Anything, just so he would fuck her. That was such a dirty thought. There'd be no way he wouldn't ejaculate for her then.

She was waiting for him in the lobby of the place he worked at. She was going to surprise him. When it was time for him to finish for the day she saw him leaving his office while talking with another woman. Gwen wasn't jealous of course since it looked like she was just someone else who worked there. When David saw Gwen he excused himself from that other woman and walked over to Gwen. There was no reason for Gwen to be suspicious.

And in truth she wasn't suspicious. But from the moment she saw them together, an image flashed in her mind. A very dirty image flashed in her mind. She imagined him fucking her and she found that rather than it being something that repelled her, it was something she desired.

But wait ... WHAT? The entire reason she'd broken up with that cheating scumbag Paul was because he cheated on her. She was dating David because he felt as strongly against cheating as she did. But that image stayed in her mind. That night when she was sexual with David again, she imagined that he had just come from fucking that other woman and then he was putting his dick in her with that other woman's juices still on his cock. It drove her wild and she was able to completely take the lead, throw David to the bed, and fuck his brains out until he released his semen into her.

And then; finally; she got off. It was such a good orgasm. She was with David and he was fucking her and he was fucking that other woman too and ... oh my ... just thinking of it again was sending her into a second orgasm before the first had even stopped.

David was so ... happy. He felt he had permission to be happy. He started to fill Gwen up with semen again. Gwen felt that and her third climax started. She'd never had multiple orgasms before. It was so good, so good, so ... black.

Gwen woke up the next morning in David's bed. He was sleeping next to her. He was so good to her. He was so perfect. Sure, he could have a better job and a better house and at least have a car and not have burn scars on his arms but none of that was the important stuff. He was great. He was perfect. He was so perfect and she was ... disgusting.

Ok, not disgusting. After all, last night had been a success. A complete success. And yet, there was the one bad thing. What was wrong with her? Why had she thought of those things? She thought back to Paul. Would it have been ok for him to fuck other women in front of her? No, of course not. She'd kill him. But David, she just wanted him to cheat on her so much. Only, it wasn't cheating. In her mind it didn't feel like cheating. He was above. Yes, above something. He was higher. He was an authority of some kind and the other woman was just some flesh that had to obey him.

Her pussy was starting to get wet while she was thinking of it. She imagined David commanding and controlling some weak, young woman. He was a king who could fuck whoever he wanted, as many as he wanted and Gwen was his queen who ruled by his side. That was so stupid. It was so far outside real life. But as she thought of it, she couldn't help herself but to wake David up with a blow job. Once he was awake and erect, she got on top of him.

...

Thursday was pizza day. That was the day that pizza was ordered for everyone in the office courtesy of Eddy who would always ask if anyone wanted to go out for a few rounds after work. David was there just like everyone else and he was one of the last people in the conference room that day. One of the other guys waited until the last female had left to start a conversation that would not be PC for women to hear.

Steven was actually talking to Ken but David could easily hear everything they were saying.

"I fucked up. I fucked up bad." Steven said.

"What's wrong."

"I cheated on my wife."

"What? Are you serious?"

"Yeah. I'm wondering what I can say when I tell her so that she doesn't divorce me."

"Tell her? Are you crazy? Are you out of your mind? You can't tell her."

"I have to. We made a promise that ..."

"Man, fuck that. Don't tell her shit. She wouldn't tell you."

"We made a promise."

"You don't want to end up like Roger."

"Roger?"

"Yeah, green shirt guy. Most people think he just stopped working here but he's been in the hospital all this time."

"What? Why?"

"Alright, so his woman cheated on him. He busted her and he was going to get a divorce. So you know what Cindy does? She calls the cops on him. She made up this big story about him beating her up and shit and the cops pulled him over while he was going home. The police put him in a coma. He might never wake up. So now Cindy's off spending all his money and riding a parade of cocks while he's on life support."

"Amanda would never do that to me."

"You sure? Cause you better be. Roger almost died and there wasn't anybody who would have gone after the police or Cindy for his murder. So go ahead. Tell your wife you cheated. She'll leave your ass in a heartbeat and you'd better pray that's all she does to you. You're looking at losing everything. Your house, your boat, your car, all your clothes, that watch you love so much. EVERYTHING. And on top of all that, you'll never see your son again. Even if you do, he'll be brainwashed to hate you."

"I can't just keep it a secret. It would eat away at me. Then she would notice it and do that thing where she makes me talk."

"Look man, you better learn to not let it get to you. And for that matter, you better get a lawyer and divorce her before she finds out on her own."

"Divorce her?"

"Yeah. It's over. With all the bad things she can do to you if you go and tell her, just imagine how much worse she'll be gunning for you if she finds out herself and discovers you kept it secret from her. Dude, just run. Get a transfer to Europe. Get a passport and move to another country. That's all you can do. Run."

"God. But it was just one time. One mistake. I was drunk. Fucking Eddy."

"You think she cares. You're her enemy and everything in society is stacked against you. Just divorce her, man. I know you love her. I know you think she loves you. I know you don't want to hurt her but trust me; she finds out you put your dick into someone else and she will want to hurt you. The only thing you can do at this point is just get out as clean and as safe as you can. Make her think it's her fault or tell her you're gay. Anything. Just get out and get to a place where she can't do to you what Roger's wife did to him."

"But ... I love her."

"You think she hasn't cheated on you? All women cheat. Every last one of them. The only way to stay in a relationship with one is to know she's doing it and let her do it. Every marriage is at least open on one side. She's getting dick from someone that ain't you. So don't feel bad that you cheated. Don't think about it. You have to think about the future and the future is you need to get away from her. Hey, David. Come here and help me talk some sense into this fool."

David didn't want to get dragged into the conversation so he got up and went back to his office and sat behind his desk. He did not want to be reminded of what his previous girlfriend had done to him. She was gone. She was in the past. She was nothing and he wouldn't even allow himself to say her name. No. Now he was with Gwen and Gwen was great. He tried to prevent it but as he imagined her in his mind he started to smile. He was happy. He was allowed to be happy again. He guarded the feeling from others lest the universe spot him and want to take his happiness away from him again.

So of course the universe was going to take his happiness away from him.

In the six weeks since they started having sex, Gwen had tested and tested and tested to see if David was cheating on her. She kept trying to catch him. He liked her. He liked her a lot and he knew he was innocent so he had nothing to hide. But damn if she wasn't constantly trying to trip him up into admitting he cheated. Why couldn't she just trust him?

Other than that one little thing, their relationship was perfect. She was beautiful and she had a great personality. She wasn't a slouch in the intellect department either, which was so refreshing. It was nice to date a woman with a vocabulary that went beyond "hi", "like" and "so". But time and again he found out about her spying on him and he really wished she'd stop it. He wasn't going to cheat on her. What did he have to do to prove it?

He guessed a girl who had previously been cheated on would act this way so he gave her some room and didn't make an issue of it but it was starting to go on too long now. If he didn't know better, he almost thought she wanted him to cheat so she could break up with him.

They were in a restaurant together and Gwen started in on him. "Do you see her over there?"

David wouldn't even look up. "No."

"Do you think she's hot?"

"Not as hot as you?"

"Would I look good in that dress?"

"You'd look good in any dress."

"Come on. Look at her."

David looked up. "I guess she's average. Not as pretty as you."

"Do you want to go over and say hi?"

"No. She's eating."

"You're thinking about her, aren't you?"

"No. Why would you accuse me of that?"

Sure, the woman at the other table in the restaurant was pretty but that did not mean David wanted to fuck her. Gwen should stop suggesting that. Yes, the other woman who worked in the office across from David's was attractive but she was married. David would never have sex with a married woman.

There were a lot of times that David thought she might actually suspect him of cheating on her except the sex was so great. He dared say it was the best sex that any two people on the planet were having. A woman doesn't fuck a guy that good if she thinks even for a second that he's been with someone else. A woman like Gwen doesn't spend the gobs of money she spent when she was taking David out to nice places if she thought he was cheating on her.

He really just wished she'd understand that he was not going to cheat. He liked her. He... he loved her. She made him happy.

...

Gwen waited anxiously at the coffee shop. She couldn't believe she was having this meeting. Why couldn't David just fuck another woman? She'd given him every opportunity.

Carla sat down and introduced herself to Gwen. They both seemed a bit nervous so for the first hour they just talked about various topics. Then they got around to the real subject.

"I was thinking that we might want to hold off until the second date at least." said Carla, but then she continued; "You're just so nice and so pretty."

"Thank you." Gwen said. "You too."

"So, do you want to get out of here?"

Gwen thought about the reason for this meeting and thought that some of the things she wanted to discuss might not be exactly the right kind of thing for a coffee shop. Gwen invited Carla over to her place, the place she might soon be sharing with David if she could just get past this one hang up she had and then feel confident enough in her relationship to ask him to move in. She supposed it might also be possible that he'd ask her to move in with him but certainly he'd see the benefit of them living together in her much nicer place than his, ahem, single occupant dwelling.

They were sitting in the living room. Gwen had wanted them to be sitting in different places but Carla went to the sofa and sat right next to her.

"I guess we should go ahead and talk about sex." Gwen said.

Carla started to smile from one side of her mouth. "You don't have to worry. I'll be gentle." Then she tried to kiss Gwen. Gwen was startled by this and moved away. "I'm sorry." said Carla. "Too fast?"

"No. Not for me."

"What?"

"For my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend? What do you mean boyfriend?"

"Oh, there must have been some misunderstanding. I wasn't meeting you so you could ..."

"You mean a guy?"

"Yes a guy. My boyfriend. David."

"Then why did you go to a lesbian dating site?"

"Lesbian site?"

"Women seeking women. What did you think that meant?"

"Oh no. I'm so sorry."

Carla shook her head. She stood up and grabbed her purse. She was heading for the door but her anger got the better of her. She started looking through the house for the male so she could chew him out. "Where is he?"

"Not here."

"What the hell is this? A joke? A game? What are you playing at?"

"I want my boyfriend to be with someone."

"So where is he?"

"He doesn't know I'm doing this."

Carla looked at Gwen. Damn, this woman was so pretty. And this was so mysterious. "Ok." she said as she sat back down. "I'll listen. Don't get your hopes up but I'll listen."

Gwen took a bit to emotionally get to a place where she could get it all out but by the end Carla thought she understood.

Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,400 Followers