Supporting the Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian got the message. No kissing. No hugging. No tit fondling. Just do the deed. He got on his knees between Kim's spread legs and slipped it in. It was only the second time he had had sex, so he didn't really what he was doing. He supported his body with his elbows and started moving back and forth rapidly.

Kim could hardly feel a thing. At one point, she asked, "Are you in me or not?," which was answered by loud hoots and hollers from the crowd. Brian was soon done and stood up, proud of his second sexual conquest—even if Kim didn't seem to enjoy it much. Still, it was with an attractive woman and he had an okay time.

Kim was disappointed and frustrated. She made an executive decision. She stood up, still completely naked, and announced that for "an opening-night special," a second lucky guy would be chosen. She reached into the ticket bowl and pulled out another ticket. Even though the ticket said George, she announced that the second winner was a Samoan named Junior.

Junior was around 6' 6" and weighed well over 300 pounds. He had been recruited to play football for Bear Creek by an offer of free rent and jobs for both his mom and dad. Junior played defensive lineman and was pretty much unstoppable. Opponents tried to block Junior with two players, but all they could do was slow him down as he rampaged after the quarterback. The only effective way to deal with Junior was to throw the ball quickly or do running plays away from him.

When Junior's name was called as the second raffle winner, the audience roared, imagining what it would be like with this mammoth specimen lying on top of Kim. Junior lumbered onto the mat and peeled off his clothing. He was indeed enormous, with thick arms and legs and a huge chest and belly. In comparison, his penis seemed small.

Kim was having second thoughts about this one too. She didn't relish being crushed by Junior's weight, and his dick seemed hardly worth the crush. Junior grinned at her and started stroking his dick. It didn't get especially long, maybe 6 inches, but it was, by far, the thickest dick she had ever seen. It was easily as wide as her wrist. How the hell was he going to slam that fat sausage inside her small pussy while he was crushing her?

She didn't have to wait long for an answer. Junior grabbed her by the waist and lifted her in the air. Kim put her hands on Junior's shoulders and wrapped her legs around his back, while Junior slipped his hands under her ass and lifted her onto his cock.

At first, his cock head stopped at her entrance, unable to penetrate without force. Thankfully, Junior didn't force it. Kim spread her legs wider and imagined what it would be like to have that beast inside her. Gradually her pussy opened to accommodate Junior. He was in a half inch. Then an inch. Then two inches. Junior pulled back a little and then pushed forward again—like plowing through two offensive linemen in order to get to the quarterback.

Kim felt that her pussy was stretched as far as it would stretch, but she knew that he wasn't even halfway in. Junior gave her a big wet kiss and whispered, "Relax baby. Daddy's gonna take care of you." Kim did relax and Junior advanced another two inches. Kim's fear melted into excitement. She gave Junior a slobbery kiss and whispered, "Fuck me daddy."

That did it. Junior was all the way in. They both rested for a few seconds while Kim got used to the feeling of Junior's massive cock inside her tight pussy. Then Junior whispered, "What did you say, baby?" Kim whispered back, "Fuck me daddy." Junior commanded, "Say it out loud." Kim said it loud enough for everyone to hear, "Fuck me daddy," but it wasn't loud enough for Junior. He slapped her on the ass and commanded her: "Louder!" Kim shouted, "Fuck me daddy!" and she meant it.

That was the signal Junior wanted. With his hands under Kim's firm butt cheeks, he slowly lifted her up and down on his fat cock. Kim began anticipating every move, contracting her pussy muscles as he lifted her up and relaxing her pussy muscles as she slid back down his thick cock.

She expected it to be over soon, like with Brian, but it seemed like Junior could go forever. He kept sliding her up and down his thick pole with an enormous grin on his face. He was enjoying her ride as much as she was and he didn't plan on stopping any time soon. Kim got used to the rhythm and realized that it was going to go on and on. After a few minutes of exquisite cock riding, she lost it and started screaming, "Fuck me daddy! Fuck me daddy! Fuck me daddy!" Junior obliged. He tossed her up and down faster and faster, like a rag doll he was using to stroke his cock.

Seriously, it was like Junior was using this small woman to jerk himself off, and it was taking a very long time for him to come.

For rag-doll Kim, it was one very long, chaotic orgasm. She took her hands off Junior's shoulders and held her arms high in the air while she kept shouting "Fuck me daddy! Fuck me daddy!" Finally Junior came, with huge spurts that Kim could feel deep inside her.

Junior grabbed Kim by her arms and slowly lifted her off his cock and set her down on her knees on the mat. Kim was weak and delirious but crawled closer to Junior and began kissing his cock while it deflated. When she stuck it in her mouth, it was partly to say, "Thank you" and partly with the hope that she could get it hard again. No such luck. Junior was done for now. Kim went back to kissing Junior's cock and muttering sweet nothings: "Thank you. Thank you. I love you."

Marcie was insanely jealous, but she knew damn well which player was going to win the raffle next month.

12