Supra Blackmail Ch. 04

Story Info
Alan enjoys his morning blowjob from his teacher.
4.4k words
4.63
41.2k
39

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/04/2023
Created 04/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alan sat on his throne, a smile on his face, legs spread wide, perfectly relaxed and his dick inside the mouth of his teacher.

Alan gazed down at Miss June.

Miss June's powerful eyes were fixed upon him, her lipsticked lips stretched around his dick as she slid up and down. Her suction was just heavenly and she circled his head with her tongue on each up stroke.

Alan revelled in how perfect everything had become.

Now a week later Alan had discovered what he most liked and Miss June was eager to please. Wearing deep red lipstick was an order he had added to their daily morning blowjob session straight away. It added an extra layer of sultriness to the deed.

What hadn't changed over the past week was how quickly his teacher could make him cum. This was the one thing that Alan was powerless to stop. Every provocative look, biting of her lip, movement of eyebrow, extended flick of her tongue all seemed to push him towards spurting in her mouth. Not that he was complaining.

Alan hadn't fucked her since their encounter last week but it seemed that his rival Ryan had. Instead Alan was focusing on perfecting the best blowjob from Miss June, he wanted to set a single important task for her and have her focus on accomplishing it. This was something he learnt from his research.

Alan had ordered his teacher to kneel before him that morning but insisted that both of her arms be intertwined behind her back.

Miss June, with her black hair in a ponytail, pushed forward to try to swallow her Master's dick whole. Her eyes started to water but never left looking at him. She got two inches from the root before she had to pull back. This was the next challenge for her and one which she was struggling with.

Alan was secretly happy that there was at least something that his teacher couldn't do straight away.

His first order was to maintain eye contact at all times. He liked her looking at him as she took his dick between her lips. She managed this without one mishap yet and despite trying to catch her looking elsewhere when he moved onto other orders she always obeyed. Alan next had her experiment with the amount of wetness to apply to his dick. This advanced to figuring out his sensitivity and how much suction to apply.

Miss June took her new routine with gusto and seemed to enjoy giving her new Master a blowjob each morning. Each day Alan received a different style of blowjob as Miss June experimented and as he guided her through various instructions of what he liked her doing.

Alan especially loved to receive the blowjob in her chair, knowing later that day she would be sitting there teaching her classes being constantly reminded of what she did.

Sometimes there was a bit of a mess when they were done and a few stains had begun to appear over the week.

Alan that morning upon entering Miss June's classroom gave the instruction to hold her arms behind her back. This was today's lesson and Miss June now realised the difficulty that this ensued given that she had grown used to holding his dick in her hand as she pleasured it.

Alan relaxed back as he watched his teacher attempt to recapture his dick with her mouth after it slipped out, all whilst she maintained eye contact.

Miss June caught it and went back to work. She slithered up and down his dick constantly working her tongue on the underside. Now on occasion as she reached the top she would slow and circle the head with her tongue and before descending again.

Without her hands, the blowjob was more earthy, more wet, Alan liked it. He seemed to prefer her slobbering on his dick.

Miss June increased the intensity and speed of her actions and Alan could feel it.

"That's it teach."

Alan watched as his slut teacher sped up her efforts further again. Her pristine eyebrows furrowed with concentration.

Her increased exertion quickly brought him to the point of cumming and he felt his balls contract as his cum erupted forth.

So far Miss June had swallowed on each encounter previously but without the use of her hands this time lost control of his dick and Alan through the bliss observed some of his cum slip out the sides of her mouth and create a dangling glob from her chin.

Alan grabbed the back of his teachers head to hold her in place as the last tremors slowly faded. The last few jerks shot what remaining cum he had and he could feel Miss June work to swallow it. He took a deep breathe to savour the moment as the glob of cum dropped off her chin and landed on her black blouse.

"Hmmmmm good teach, you almost took all of my dick this time, much better. A little bit more practice and you'll be throating soon. But, from now on I want you to swallow all of my cum, you let a bit escape there."

Miss June recovered her breath, swallowed again and wiped her chin, she looked down and inspected her spoiled blouse.

"Thank you Master, I promise I will deep throat you eventually. I tried to swallow all of your cum but there was too much, sorry."

Miss June scooped up the cum from her blouse on her finger and deposited into her mouth. Alan saw her savour the taste before swallowing. She licked her finger and then tried to wipe the stain away.

"Damn, I'm going to need to change it before school starts."

Alan stood and began fixing his pants. A random thought popped into his head.

"No, keep it on teach. I like the stain."

"What! No, I need to change it Alan, it looks awful."

The student paused as he considered the outburst. His order was given on a whim and he didn't consider it really that important but Alan was glad for the opportunity it now gave.

Alan was enjoying his teacher these last few days and she was increasingly receptive to him but he felt he was second best to Ryan. He was of course benefiting from whatever training and instructions that Ryan had been instilled in his teacher but he regretted that he wasn't the one to have done it.

In some ways Alan had become jealous of Ryan for what he was missing out on but in other ways he was grateful for breaking Miss June and preparing her for him to use as he pleased. There was no way a teacher would agree to give him a blowjob every day this easy without any struggle or hardship.

Alan now keen to jump on his teacher's first act of disobedience stood and quickly closed his pants, dressing himself.

Alan didn't say a word and observed Miss June continue to kneel and wipe the stain that had grown. Her eyes remained downcast and clearly knew she had misspoken.

"Stand."

Miss June looked up, she reminded him of a dog who clearly knew that they were in trouble. Her eyes and facial expression spoke volumes. Quite gracefully Miss June rose from her position.

"Turn around."

The teacher slowly spun on her spot, the click of her heels as it made contact with the ground was the only noise that could be heard in the classroom.

"Bend over your desk."

Alan's had forced his voice to maintain it's deep monotone despite feeling like it wanted to go higher in pitch as his nerves quickly set in.

This was it, he was finally able to move into a new territory in their relationship.

Alan placed his hand on his teacher's shoulders and pushed her harder into her desk. He slid his hands down her back and continued until he reached her ass and then pushed them out to her hips.

He grabbed the sides of her skirt and raised it.

Miss June's fulsome ass bounced into view as the skirt rose above it. A white thong was wedged in between her plump ass.

Once the skirt was pulled out of the way and resting high on her back Alan brought his hands together and rubbed them, he felt the sweat that had begun to form. Miss June's breathing grew heavier in anticipation of what was to come.

Alan took in the sight. Her ass was generous but her awful tattoo was partly complete and the one thing Alan disliked about her appearance. Ryan had decided on some tribal horse/zebra design. It wasn't to his taste but there was little he could do about it without confronting Ryan and maybe having her getting laser removal after that.

"Miss June you will do as you're told, yes?"

"Emmmmm, Yes Sir, I'm sorry Sir, I didn't mean to argue Sir."

Alan brought his hand down and slapped her right ass cheek. He felt the sting in his hand, and her ass move as he made contact.

Miss June tensed and jerked her hips into the desk to get away from the spank.

"Owwwww, ahhh please Sir I'm sorry."

Alan actually hadn't intended to hit her as hard, and really could feel it in his hand now.

"You will do as you're told, isn't that right teach?"

"Yes, yes Sir."

Alan could see the red begin to form on her asscheek as the blood formed. He spanked her other cheek to match, this one not as hard.

Alan heard his teacher draw a breath but this time didn't jerk away from him too dramatically. He took one step back to consider the issue.

"Who am I to you?"

"ehhhhh, you're, emmmm, my Master."

Alan swung his arm and spanked her quite hard again. A crack echoed around the room.

"Too slow teach, WHO AM I to you?"

"My Master!" answered Miss June straight away.

"Much better, teach, and who are you?"

There was a slight delay before Miss June responded.

"Your slut teacher."

Alan could see his teacher slump into her desk as the truth of her words now finally occurred to her.

He left her alone for a moment to let the reality sink in.

Alan found it odd that despite the blowjobs and sex he was now getting she still hadn't fully comprehended the situation that had evolved between them. Alan worried about this and wondered if he wasn't in the same league as Ryan.

He knew he wasn't number one but at least he should be second best, it seemed based on her reaction he wasn't even in consideration.

Alan had already filed away his insecurity that he was inferior to Ryan's relationship with their teacher. This was true but Alan planned to amend that but he needed to be patient.

It would be dangerous to rush matters and have Ryan find out and ruin everything. Ryan had the upper hand here and judging from her recent reaction she would choose Ryan over him every single time.

Alan needed a stronger foothold with his teacher. He was at least pleased that something now seemed to have shifted in Miss June's mindset.

Having taken the moment to compose himself Alan considered what to do next.

With the pause Miss June had steaded her legs and presented her ass again.

In his research he had found that having a submissive address herself in the third person to be helpful to having the message sink in and split the submissive person from the normal person.

"What does slut teacher do when her Master gives her an order?"

"She does it Sir."

Alan smiled as she responded perfectly.

"Very good. I told my slut teacher to keep your blouse on today so what is she going to do?"

"She's going to keep her blouse on Sir and not change it."

"Much better, and what happens to my slut teacher when she disobeys me?"

"She gets punished Sir."

Alan could feel his dick grow harder despite the recent blowjob. Miss June had found her voice again and although she was bent over her desk and her ass just spanked she managed to instill confidence and sexyness back into her words.

"What sort of punishment is she getting?"

"I...eh she's getting spanked Sir."

Alan could see his handprint on her ass from his first hardest smack and he could still feel the sting in his hand. The other two smacks had all but disappeared.

"I want you to count each spank, and thank me each time."

"Yes Sir."

Alan quickly descended his hand onto her ass and spanked her. He made sure to avoid the red area and tried to land on a fresh area of her asscheek.

There was a slight delay before Miss June responded.

"One... Thank you."

"Who are you thanking teach? Address me properly!"

"Sorry! One, thank you, ehhh, Master."

Alan moved over and spanked her other cheek.

"Two, thank you Master."

This time was much faster and with more confidence in her words.

"Three, thank you Master."

"Four, thank you Master."

There was no hesitation now.

Alan had to readjust his dick which was painfully pressing into his pants. With the interruption Miss June's ass tensed and untensed as she expected a slap to land but was met with nothing.

Smack.

"Five, thank you Master."

Smack.

"Six, thank you Master."

Alan raised both hands and dropped them onto her ass together.

"Seven. Eight, thank you Master."

And again Alan doubled spanked her.

"Nine. Ten, thank you Master."

Alan reached under and felt her pussy through the white thong. It was wet. He added force and rubbed through the material. Miss June groaned with the unexpected pleasure.

As he rubbed her pussy Alan inspected his work, a red glow had begun to take hold of his teacher's ass. It was spread over her powerful asset. Her ass was wholesome and the longer he looked at it the more he wanted to grab it and squeeze it. With his other hand he reached and took a firm hold of her left cheek and kneaded it.

Miss June grunted louder, out of pain or pleasure Alan wasn't sure but he pressed harder into her pussy and began rubbing up and down. Miss June responded by slowly rotating her hips.

Alan let go of her ass and quite awkwardly gave her another spank.

"Uggg eleven Sir, thank you, emmm, Master."

It wasn't as hard given he was hunched over in order to reach her pussy but he landed in the centre of her cheek where it was the most red.

Smack.

"Twelve, thank you Master."

A slight delay. Then smack.

"Thirteen, thank you Master."

A longer delay. Then smack.

"Fourteen, thank you Master."

Alan pushed further into the thong at her pussy and delivered a harder spank.

"Fifteen, thank you Master."

Her voice was getting higher pitched as each spank landed.

Her hips jerking intensified in response to his fingers. Her thong had absorbed alot of her wetness and Alan could feel the moisture as he rubbed. He shifted aside the thong, and entered her pussy with his fingers.

His teacher was very wet as he slid into her, and she groaned as his digits invaded her.

Alan got a steady rhythm going with his fingers, and gave another smack. He tried to put some power into it and it landed with a crack. After the blow landed he felt her pussy squeeze in response and a guttural moan issued.

"Sixteen, thank you Master."

Alan had forgotten about her expected responses in lieu of what was occuring in front of him, thankfully she hadn't. Alan took a breath to compose himself. He had to stay in control and let the situation overtake him.

He was in charge here.

Smack.

Her groan got louder and her pussy went into a series of short jolts.

"Oooooo shit, emmmm, ehhh, seventeen, thank you Sir."

Alan had landed near her tattoo. He didn't want to cause a problem and strived that he wouldn't go as near to the tattoo again. He wasn't sure if he could spank the area and what would be the result. Not wanting to take the risk and ruin what was happening he identified an area further away from it.

He took another breath, and then another, he prepared to swing just as she spoke.

"Master please can I cum?"

Alan processed the information as his hand hung in the air. Her back was to him so he took another moment to consider the matter.

"You can cum on twenty teach."

Smack.

"YES! Thank you Master, eighteen Sir, thank you Sir."

Alan slightly increased the tempo of his fingers as they pumped his teacher's pussy but kept her waiting on the next spank.

Miss June's ass was mostly red, only the very bottom and outer reaches were untouched.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, please Master please. I need to cum."

Smack.

"Oooooooo nineteen Sir, thank you Master."

Alan could feel her orgasm build as she tried to restrain it. Her legs shifted and her hips tightened. Miss June threw her head back and then let it drop onto her desk as the pleasure shot through her. Her legs began to wobble.

Alan knew she was going to orgasm soon with or without the final spank. He left her for another few seconds as she fought it but landed the final spank on her ass.

Miss June erupted as the orgasm exploded through her. Her legs gave out and she fell forward onto the desk. She howled a long deep grunt as the pleasure continued.

The rocking dislodged Alan's fingers so he took in the magnificent sight before him.

His teacher flung over the desk was all arms and legs. He took a step back afraid a heel foot might kick at him in her fit.

Miss June humped the desk as the orgasm ebbed. She completely collapsed as she lay on her desk and tried to recover.

"Thank you Master. That was aaaaaaaaaaaaaamazing!"

Miss June continued to lie prone on her desk as she basked in the post-orgasm splendure.

Alan stepped forward and wiped his fingers on her ass and then proceeded to give it a squeeze. Her large pert ass filled his fingers and palms perfectly.

Miss June winched as the pain filtered through.

Alan released her and spread his hands outward on her cheeks to inspect his work.

Her ass was ruby red and tender to touch, he knew Miss June was pushing down some pain as he touched her.

"Very good teach. Have you learnt your lesson?"

"Yes Sir, I won't disobey you again."

Alan looked at the clock and saw he didn't have much time before school would start to fill up with the early arriving students.

"Stand up Miss June and fix yourself."

His teacher clicked her heels back onto the ground and pushed herself up.

She almost fell but grabbed the desk for support.

Alan squeezed his dick through his pants. It wasn't likely to go down for a while. Miss June saw him through the corner of her eye.

"Do you need round two Master?"

Alan was taken aback by the question. She wanted more?!

Alan sighed with regret, and the irony that he needed to be the more mature adult here was not lost.

"No, we haven't time teach."

Instant disappointment spread across her face before she looked to the clock. Miss June pulled down her skirt before straightening her blouse.

The small white stain was evident on her blouse. Alan and Miss June both knew what it meant but it was quite minor and only noticeable up close.

The sexual urge took hold of Alan, he needed to cum. There was no way he could get through the day without cumming again.

"What are you doing at lunchtime teach?"

"Ehh, nothing just a quick lunch then some light reading, why?"

Miss June looked hesitant and considered the true implications of the question.

"It's too risky to have sex during school Alan. Ryan has me do some small fun stuff during school hours but we never have sex. It's too dangerous Alan, please."

She was right but Alan had been considering this over the last few days.

There was an old disused wing of the school that might be perfect. The section formed part of the clock tower that overlooked the gate entrance. If it wasn't for the clock itself, the section would surely have been knocked down and constructed into modern rooms. The clock and it's tower gave a regal outlook to the school and formed part of the school logo.

The ground floor of the wing only had 2 or 3 rooms which wasn't worth the expense of doing it up. So the door leading into the wing was locked and hardly anyone ventured through the surrounding corridors.

Alan looked to Miss June.

"Do you think you could steal the key to the Clocktower teach?"

Miss June's thin eyebrows furrowed at the suggestion but relaxed as the implications presented itself to her.

A smile broke out on her face.

"I think I could Master."

"Good, steal the key and meet me there at lunchtime."

* * *

Alan marched the corridors.

He was on the way to the Clocktower.

12