Supra Blackmail Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Left turn, right turn, left turn.

Another left turn.

Smash.

Alan felt the full body impact. His feet left the ground as he bounced backwards. As he fell he instinctively rolled to his side to absorb the impact.

He landed on the tiled floor hard and felt the pain all along his right side.

Alan groaned as the pain exploded. His right thigh ached, his midriff got stabbing pains but his shoulder was the worst. Whatever way he landed, his arm and shoulder seemed to absorb most of the impact.

Alan lay on the ground and rolled as the pain pounded him.

"You fucking asshole, watch where you're going!"

Alan had yet to look at what he collided with but instantly knew who it was.

Beth Marsh.

Just great.

Really. Just great.

The sound of her voice only seemed to make the torture of the pain worse.

Alan knew the best thing to do was to get up straight away and get away from the evil twin. Any prolonged encounter could only make things worse in some way. It always did.

With a groan Alan found his feet and pushed himself up.

Alan looked to Beth.

She was still on the ground supine.

Her blonde hair was spread out everywhere, parts were over her face, whereas other strands were in a halo about her.

She scooped up the hair off her face and got her first look at who she collided with.

Instant recognition.

"Alan, you idiot."

The ache in Alan's body had begun to diminish but his right shoulder felt really tight. He put his left hand on the shoulder socket to support it and rotated his right arm to try loosen it up.

He just stood there and hadn't said a word yet which he grew more conscious of as the seconds past.

As he rolled his arm he looked to Beth. She wore a grey jumper but it was cropped at her stomach. Her stomach was flat and showed the outline of her abs. She had a wine coloured skirt on to match.

He wondered how she couldn't be cold wearing such a small amount of clothes but that thought was completely wiped from his mind. In fact all rational thought instantly ceased.

From his angle Alan could see what lay between her toned legs. Following the ascend between her legs on display was her sky blue coloured panties.

Alan didn't move, his gaze fixed firmly on her panties. Holy Shit. His right arm froze mid-swing.

Alan stood transfixed by what was in front of him. Beth Marsh's blue underwear was on display before him.

His jaw swung open.

Suddenly her legs snapped shut and she pushed her skirt down to cover up.

Alan looked up to meet her gaze and saw her blousing red as she knew she was exposing herself in front of him.

Embarrassment quickly turned to anger on her face.

"Knocking me over and then looking under my skirt, you're a fucking pervert Alan."

Alan knew he had been caught. Oddly, he didn't feel guilty. Definitely he should have felt ashamed for being caught looking but now that he was getting regular sexual releases from Miss June, the female body didn't seem so alien. Seeing sexy underwear was normal.

Even if it was Beth Marsh's.

He had checked out Miss June's body untold amount of time so he felt no remorse now for looking now.

Alan's right side flared with a shot of pain again as the distraction of Beth's pussy was taken away and reality hit again.

Why was he to blame for them colliding together? They both turned the corner at the same time, it wasn't just him.

"You need to be more careful Bethany, I really hurt my shoulder. Next time don't rush around corners."

Beth's face fell with shock. Her eyes widened at the surprise.

Before she had a chance to respond Alan quickly repeated himself.

"Seriously Beth, my shoulder is bad, watch where you're going."

And with that he walked forward leaving her lying on the ground.

Alan was a good few yards away before Beth spoke.

"Alan, what! How dare you. Alan! No no no. You ran into me. Are you listening to me?"

Alan steadied his step and forced himself to slow down so it didn't look like he was running away, as much as he wanted to. He swung his shoulder to ease the ache.

He looked back and saw her climb up off of the ground.

"Ok, whatever you say Beth, just be careful ok?"

Alan took another few steps and was approaching the next corner and his escape.

He slowed his walk and turned to appraise the situation.

Beth had found her feet and was brushing off the dust and dirt from her clothes. Alan instantly felt dirty as he hadn't done that himself yet.

"Are you ok, I know you charged into me but you didn't hurt anything when you fell did you?"

"What! Alan, what are you talking about, you ran into me."

Alan could hear the frustration in her voice. He was enjoying this. It was the first time in their entire lives that Alan seemed to have the upperhand. He decided on one final jab before he quickly escaped.

"Ok, whatever you say Bethany. Just please watch where you're going next time. Oooo, and cute panties, they're really sexy on you."

Beth's head snapped in reaction to his words.

Alan laughed, turned and disappeared around the corner.

"Fucking pervert."

12