Supra Blackmail Ch. 05

Story Info
Alan explores the school with his teacher.
4.3k words
4.65
35.3k
25

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/04/2023
Created 04/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoopExcite
JoopExcite
333 Followers

Alan turned the final corner.

There waiting for him was Miss June outside the locked door.

She had a pose struck, clearly waiting for him. One hand on her hips, while the other held the key. She smiled when she saw Alan.

As Alan got closer he could see the small white stain still on her black blouse and pointed towards it.

"Well done teach, that wasn't so hard was it?"

"No Sir, but it looks like you've had some fun rolling around on the floor."

Alan looked to both of his shoulders and rubbed himself down again as dirt and dust sprayed off.

He wondered if Beth was just as filthy. A quick smile grew as he thought of her glorious panties.

Eager to get things moving Alan took the key from his teacher. He inserted it into the lock and heard the mechanism move as he turned the key. The door was quite stiff from a lack of use, and the wood creaked as it was pushed inward.

He had to push surprisingly hard, harder than he would have thought.

Alan stepped forward through the abyss, turned back and waited for his teacher to follow.

Once she had stepped through Alan locked the door from the inside and deposited the key in his pocket.

Alan could feel himself grow hard in anticipation of what was to come. He had waited all morning for this.

Not familiar with this section of the school, he placed his hand on the small of his teacher's back and guided her forward. Her perfume attacked and overwhelmed his senses. He resisted the urge to bite her exposed neck and ravish her just there.

The corridor ahead was dark but it was only a few short steps before the dark tunnel opened into an open space.

It was the old entrance to the school.

There in front of them were the large wooden doors, very much from a different era. The wood had weathered but showed no sign of crumbling just yet. Large planks formed the dual entrance and stood half a length above Alan's height.

The majestic doors looked like they had another few decades in them. On either side were dirty and stained coloured windows. The dusty glass let in little light and only added to the fact that this part of the school was abandoned.

Alan looked around at the foyer they had entered.

Brief rays of sunlight only proved to showcase the dust floating around.

It was evident that it had been a while since anyone had entered here. Good!

To his right was a stairwell leading to an upper floor, following the stairs his head craned as it spiralled up and right. The stairs looped up over the corridor they had entered from before straightening onto a landing overlooking where they stood.

Looking ahead, Alan's gut tightened with fear. He approached the windows and looked out at the front gate and entrance to the school. The windows were narrow and small enough that it was difficult to look through unless up close, that and how dirty they were. The terror that they might be seen from the outside was quickly eliminated, there was little risk of them being seen together through the windows to anyone walking outside.

Both left and right stood white painted doors, the white paint peeling badly in parts.

Curious to learn more about the school he walked towards the door on the left and attempted to open it. The door was locked and didn't budge.

Opposite just before the start of the stairs was the other. He pushed at it and several bits of wood groaned at the use and he heard small splinters snap but the door pushed forward.

Shards of white paint crumbled to the ground.

Inside were boxes upon boxes. Stacked high. Randomly assorted almost as if there was little care as to how they were stored.

Miss June appeared at his side, also eager to see what was inside.

"Well this won't do Master. We won't be having sex in there."

Alan's dick lurched at the casualness of that statement. He quickly appraised the room again to gather his thoughts. She was right, he thought, best to keep looking.

The student reached out and took hold of the door and pulled it behind him. Once it was closed over he turned to look for Miss June.

She was completely absorbed in the protrusion now forming in his pants and failed to notice him looking at her in turn.

Alan took a step forward and invaded her space. He pushed his hand over her ear and grabbed the hair at the back of her neck as he leaned in and kissed her.

Miss June jumped at the initial shock of the encounter but melted into him as her tongue sought out his.

Alan wrapped his other arm around his teacher and squeezed her ass cheek. She whimpered into his mouth and he remembered that her ass must still be sore from this morning's spanking. How could he have forgotten that?

He moved his hand to her lower back and pulled her into him as he refocused on kissing her with passion. Alan's tented pants pushed into Miss June and she took delight in swaying her hips to rock against it.

Time seemed to melt as the teenager and the not-so-teenager engaged in teenage passion.

Alan could have stayed there all day and fucked her where she stood, but knew the upper level awaited exploration and the potential for a more secluded spot.

Breaking off Alan, stepped back. He wiped his mouth and looked at his lover. Miss June was in a time delay. Her lips remained open and was panting for breath. Her eyes opened and Alan saw the fire burning there.

He reached out and took her hand, he led her to the stairwell. Miss June with her other hand told of his arm to steady herself. Her legs wobbled in her heels as she stepped forward.

"Shit Alan, where did that come from? Fuck, I'm soaking wet."

Alan grinned. He had really enjoyed the kiss but was more delighted to hear her reaction. He really liked that he could get her excited and horny from a kiss alone.

"Good teach. You're ready for a good fucking then. Come on - we go find somewhere quick".

Alan led them up the grand stairs and onto the landing. Miss June, despite finding her balance, continued to lean into her student.

To their left lay another corridor which arched back to over the classroom full of boxes. But in front of them lay an open doorway and a small room inside.

Eager to explore, and mostly to find a suitable place to fuck, Alan advanced.

He let go of Miss June's hand as he entered the small room. Inside lay two large tables with stacks of paper on top. One of the side walls was completely taken over by the old style cabinets.

And dust, lots of dust.

Further ahead from where they came was another door. This door opened with ease.

It seemed to be an old office.

A large desk centred in the room, a couch lay off to one side and to the other an old fireplace. The walls were painted blue but there were large faded squares where pictures once clearly used to hang. The carpet underneath needed a massive clean.

The office was splendid albeit very dusty.

It must have been the former principal's office before the major expansion of the school buildings.

Alan looked to Miss June. She too was gazing around the room. Alan slowly followed her legs up to her ass.

He was ready and this room was perfect. He quickly scanned for the couch and decided that was the target.

Alan approached her from the rear. He wrapped his arms around her and grinded her back onto him.

He lifted his hands to squeeze her breasts.

Alan could feel Miss June's breathing increase.

"I think this place will do, what do you think teach?"

"It's very dirty but at least it's safe Sir."

Alan reached down and pulled her blouse out from her skirt.

Starting at the bottom he began unbuttoning it.

This grew slightly more difficult with each passing moment when his teacher started to grind her ass into his groin.

Another button eased open and the underneath of Miss June's white bra came into view and more as Alan undid the next button, and the next one.

Finally, the topmost was undone and he pulled the blouse out of the way. Alan's hands found her breasts again.

Miss June cooed.

Alan lifted up the bra with his right hand and used his left to grab her tit. He squeezed the flesh. Her breast rippled with the pressure.

He groped for another few seconds before his fingers found her nipple and the ring pierced through it.

Miss June moaned as he made contact.

Alan began rubbing the nipple before pinching it with his forefinger and thumb.

Alan's right hand let go of the bra, which snapped back into her. He drew his fingers up her chest, her jawline, the side of her face, before sliding his fingers through her hair.

He brushed it back and to the left, exposing her neck.

Alan took the opportunity to descend his mouth to her jugular. His lips made contact and he began sucking on her exposed neck. Her perfume again attacked his senses.

Miss June gasped before groaning with the pleasure.

Alan intensified his work to her nipple now pinching hard and alternating to flicking it with just the tip of his forefinger.

Alan sucked her skin, and drew the blood to the source.

He returned his right hand to her isolated tit and began a dual assault on her nipples. Alternating between twisting and tugging to flicking the tips with his thumbs.

Miss June went into sensory overload. Her moans increased with each second.

Without warning she reached behind and squeezed Alan's groin. Her fingers located his dick through his pants and then awkwardly jerked him in short bursts.

Alan pushed his teacher towards the couch. He completely directed her, her legs moved obeying.

Once within distance he turned her to face him and kissed her hard. The kiss was wet, sloppy and full of tongue.

Alan awkwardly reached down. He found the zip to her skirt and pulled it down. The tension loosened before Alan yanked on it to fall to the ground. Miss June raised one heel and then the other flicking the skirt aside.

Miss June resumed her manhandling of his dick. She zoned on the head and gave it attention. Too much attention.

Alan could feel his own pleasure build and knew he wouldn't last long at this rate. Afraid he would cum too quickly and spoil things he knew he needed to give his dick a respite.

Without warning Alan pushed his teacher to fall onto the couch.

She landed on her rear and squealed at the surprise.

Alan was quick. He quickly grabbed both of her legs and pulled.

This had the effect of dragging her down the couch. He raised both legs into the air and spread them.

Alan entered the space created and kneeled to the ground, he released her legs which came to rest on his shoulders.

Alan's mouth descended to the white thong.

"SHHHHHHHIIIIIITTT. Master, ooooo Master."

Alan could feel how much wetness her thong had absorbed. It was saturated. He began long straight strokes with his tongue through the material.

Miss June's hips rose with each final flick. Eventually needing more direct contact she reached down to adjust the thong material out of the way. Alan shushed her hands away and held the thong in place.

Left with nothing to do, Miss June reached behind and unclasped her bra releasing its contents to Alan's greedy eyes.

Miss June grabbed her own nipples and tugged at them, a burst of pleasure shot through her.

Wanting to drag this out he teased her for another minute. The thong didn't let the full tongue assault through but enough to drive her crazy.

He could feel her growing frustration.

A pair of hands suddenly pulled Alan's head away from his oral attention. He looked up in surprise. Miss June's face was contorted in exasperation.

"Master please, let me take it off. I need your tongue on my cunt. Fuck, I can't stand anymore."

With a mischievous glint he took hold of the straps on her hips and slowly peeled it. Miss June raised her hips to let it pass before closing her legs.

Alan removed it excruciatingly slow, he could feel the wetness in the material. He slipped it passed her knees, her ankles, past her heels and finally threw it onto the couch beside his teacher.

It made a soggy landing.

Grinning Alan spread his teacher's legs. He reached in as far as her knee and began slowly kissing upwards along her thigh.

Miss June appreciated the pleasure building as he approached her core and groaned. Louder with each kiss.

Her fingers resumed the assault on her nipples.

Alan arrived at her pussy, and could feel the heat pulsing into her cheek. With one final kiss, he ran out of space, the next would be directly on her lips.

He paused for a short delay before his lips trapped the topmost part of her pussy. He sucked on them straight away.

"AHHhhhhhh shit yes. Fuck, no more teasing, make me cum, I'm sooo horny right now, make me cum."

Alan closed his eyes and explored the region with his tongue. Finding her clit, he instigated an increasing rhythm.

Miss June's hips bounced and thrust in time with the dance.

Alan grabbed his dick and brought himself back to full mast. With his other hand he reached under his chin and using his ring finger located the entrance to her pussy. He swirled the entrance but never fully entered. He could feel that she was flooded.

"Fuck Master, I'm getting so close."

"Fuck."

"Fuck."

"Fuck."

"Fuck, Master I'm gonna ..."

Alan stopped. He stood up, wiping the juices from his face.

"Noooooooooooooooo, please I was almost there."

Alan quickly opened his pants and flung them down his legs.

Miss June's vexing look turned to despair but soon turned to anticipation as Alan squatted.

He reached down, grabbed his dick and smacked his teacher's pussy with it. He tapped his dick against her pussy repeatedly, bits of liquid sprayed on each contact.

Alan decided he wanted her just on the edge, found her clit again with his thumb and pushed her hard.

He could sense her growing orgasm build and build. Her head rolled back and her breathing shortened into quick gasps. Her hips clinched and increased into spasm.

"Please don't stop, please don't stop, pleasssssse don't stopppp."

"Yes, here it cums."

Alan then lined up his dick and pushed forward. He heard Miss June's breath catch.

Alan rammed the whole way in, and pushed his dick hard.

Miss June froze in a state of frenzy before her entire body exploded. Every limb jerked in euphoria.

"SHIT!"

Alan could feel her pussy grab and release his dick as a tidal wave of orgasm flushed his dick.

Miss June's mouth was suspended in trying to speak but no words escaped other than a long steady grunt.

Alan remained thrust deep until he could feel his teacher's orgasm begin to unwind.

His pants around his calves nearly caused him to fall over but he managed to hold his position.

He pulled out and shoved forward again.

"Good girl teach! How was that orgasm?"

Trying to force every millimetre of skin inside of her. Alan began a hard, fast and deep tempo.

Miss June became incoherent from the hard pounding.

Alan definitely wasn't here for loving making. Horny all morning he was eager for release. Miss June was going to satisfy that need for him.

Miss June's body was being flung about, Alan grabbed both hips to steady his aim and in the process then started pulling her towards him.

"Sooo good teach, I can feel how wet you are."

"Thank you Master. Oooo shit I can feel another orgasm, fuck."

A drip of sweat formed on Alan's face. His thighs began to burn from the intense tempo. His feet were rooted in the ground to keep his balance.

"Who's your Master?"

"... you are, Master!"

"And what is your Master doing?"

"He's fucking my pussy sooooo good."

"Who owns your cunt teach?"

"Ooo fuck, you do Master. You fuck it so good."

As she said it Alan felt his teacher's legs wrap around him and assist him in thrusting forward.

Alan could feel his balls tighten. He wasn't going to last long. He wanted to make sure Miss June would remember this encounter.

"I want you to cum again teach? I want that dirty wet cunt to cum on my dick."

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, YES."

Almost straight away an orgasm overtook Miss June again. The contractions around his dick set him off too.

Alan thrust his dick as far as he could, pushing hard on her. He felt his dick shoot out the first load, as the pleasure spread to every fibre of his body.

He lost control of motor function as his dick spurted the second, then third load. He felt his dick pulsate as the orgasm faded into short jerks.

No one moved. Sweat dripped everywhere. The smell of fresh cum overwhelmed their noses.

Alan's sight was all white. Blinking, shapes came into focus. Miss June gasping for air was in front of him. Her face was flush, and strands of damp hair clung to her forehead.

Her tits rose and fell with each desperate attempt to get air into her lungs. Her nipples were stiff and erect, and the rings glinted.

An idea popped into Alan's head. He admired the rings and the piercings for a moment longer before looking further south.

Miss June's flat stomach, then her clean mons, followed by her pussy. Her legs were still spread but wrapped around him. Her pussy lips were full of blood and opened displaying his dick still encased in her pussy.

Neither said a word.

Alan slowly withdrew his now softening appendix. Once out a flow of cum escaped and ran onto the couch.

Alan stood, legs wobbling, he threw himself onto the couch beside his teacher. She turned to look at him. A silent moment passed between them. Alan understood what was going unsaid. That this was specular for her, possibly the best sex she's ever had. Alan understood this because it was true for him.

He put his hand behind Miss June's neck and pulled her towards him. His lips found hers and they kissed softly made out.

* * *

Miss June stopped her car.

Alan opened the passenger door, quickly jumped in.

Not a word was spoken as she drove away.

The teacher could feel butterflies in her stomach as she waited to find out what adventure her young new Master had for her today.

This was the first time he had signalled they would meet outside of the school grounds.

At the next set of traffic lights her Master finally spoke and put out his palm upwards.

"Take your panties off teach."

Miss June looked at Alan and smiled. She raised her hips off the seat and reached in under the skirt to grasp her pink thong. She pulled it down into sight and to her thighs just above her knees.

She sat again, regained her balance and with alarming grace she pushed them down her legs. Twisting to avoid the steering wheel she reached under and grabbed the pink material.

Straightening again she took stock of whether the traffic light was still red and then handed her student the panties. She hoped that he found them sexy, she had worn them today specifically for him.

"Good teach, now lift your skirt and make sure your bare skin is touching the seat. Keep your legs spread too, I want to be able to look at your pussy."

Once again Miss June scooted up and bunched the skirt around her hips. She spread her thighs, and her pussy danced into view.

The lights turned green, and soon the traffic ahead began to shuffle forward.

Miss June applied the acceleration and her car moved forward. Every couple of seconds she stole a glance sideways to her Master. Her pussy was still sore from the sex the previous day but if sex was to be always like that she would gladly suffer it every day.

Her ass recovered from the spanking now rubbed on the car seat.

His instructions today were to wear a four-inch heel, which made driving slightly difficult. She didn't mind teaching all day in them but now after school they were beginning to ache.

Her bra was thrown into the back seat, another order of his. She could feel how erect her nipples were from following his orders and saw how they and the rings pushed at her shirt creating a clear impression. Anyone looking hard enough would notice them straight away.

JoopExcite
JoopExcite
333 Followers
12