Supra Blackmail Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss June could feel her pussy begin to grow more wet. The voyeur aspect and the knowledge that her Master was inspecting her cunt only added to that fact.

Alan gave instructions on where to drive but only the next junction at a time.

The lack of forthcoming details, her nipple rings evident to other drivers, as well as the material on her ass made her pussy begin to drip. She could feel her Master's grip over her begin to strengthen. His power over her evolving and shaping into something supreme.

Miss June remained lost in thought, following instructions to turn without actually paying attention to where they were going.

They eventually arrived at their destination.

Miss June parked the car and stole a look at the seedy, slightly run down shop fronts they were before.

Alan exited the car and, without waiting for her, marched towards the buildings.

Miss June quickly grabbed her purse, locked the car. She took one step in her heels when she felt the breeze and remembered her skirt was still around her hips. Pulling it down she stole glances around to see if anyone had seen her exposed ass and pussy.

She couldn't see anyone and turned to trot after her Master. She could feel her juices start to run down her thigh. She almost tripped but regained her balance.

Miss June caught up with her Master as he entered a store.

Taking a breath, she looked around. There were glass cabinets of rings and different assortments of jewellery. On one of the walls displayed shapes and designs. Miss June quickly assessed they were for tattoos.

A moment passed before the teacher realised her young Master had brought them into a Tattoo and Jewellery store.

Ryan had brought her to somewhere similar to get her tattoo on her hip. It worried her that Alan didn't appear to like it, despite not voicing complaints yet. She could see his disapproving look every time he saw it.

Ryan loved it though so she was conflicted.

As she looked at Alan browsing the various different display cabinets inspecting the different metals on sale. She recalled her own experience with getting her nipples pierced.

Ryan had told her one Friday she was to come into school the following Monday with them pierced with rings.

She had begged him to change his mind.

Her poor precious nipples.

She wouldn't have dreamt of ever inflecting that damage on them.

Ryan insisted and threatened her if she didn't.

In the end, she had no choice and followed his orders.

She went out and against all her judgement got them pierced for him.

Ryan was extremely delighted and once healed enough played with them non-stop.

Her nipples ached when she recalled the torture they went through.

In front of her now her other Master had been stopped at one cabinet for a while as it seemed he liked something. He gestured to the sales clerk at something in the display.

"Those ones right there. No the red ones below that. Yes, those. Thank you."

Miss June, curious to what Alan had just picked out, totted over to him. She stopped by his side and peered in but the salesperson had already removed them and was in the process of locking the cabinet again.

He turned and walked to the register.

A shock shot through her nipple. She felt Alan pinch it. Her Master kept twisting it, and she suppressed a groan of pleasure in the store.

"We're getting something new to put in your nipples teach."

Miss June looked to the salesperson afraid he had heard the declaration that she was with one of her students.

Her cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

"Thank you Sir, but ... Ryan won't be happy. He likes my rings."

"Mhm, and he'll like your new ones too."

Alan moved on without further debate. Miss June remained in her spot as Alan pottered around the store seeing if he liked anything else.

The teacher wondered at the depravity of the situation but deep down couldn't deny how hot the situation was. Her Master was taking control and changing her rings. Ryan be damned.

Very soon the building conflict would rear its head between the two.

A spike of arousal surged through her, she could feel several streaks of wetness on her thighs. She would very soon need to clean it up before anyone noticed.

She had two Masters both competing for her attention.

One it seemed was making tactical moves.

What would happen when Ryan found out. A dread formed in her.

"Miss June, please get the purchase."

With that her student marched out the store.

The teacher couldn't believe the arrogance as she took out her purse but still paid the clerk with a smile.

She couldn't wait to see what her Master had picked for her out and put them in.

But equally afraid what would happen when Ryan saw them.

12