Supra Blackmail Ch. 06

Story Info
Alan has a fun day out shopping with his teacher.
3.8k words
4.78
22k
27

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/04/2023
Created 04/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoopExcite
JoopExcite
337 Followers

Alan worked to control his breathing. The eighteen year old also forced himself to walk at a steady pace. And he absolutely resisted the urge to look behind him.

Alan could feel in his mind his teacher marching behind him, about to berate him and worse.

How could he be so stupid?

He expected Miss June to confront him with each step he took but the further he moved away from the jewelry shop the less his uncertainty eased.

Finally, now at a safe distance he turned to look behind him. To his surprise and relief he didn't see his teacher.

He was alone.

Alan took a deep breath and exhaled loudly. He felt like a fraud. He didn't feel confident. He didn't feel like Miss June would obey him. He didn't feel like the dominant he should be.

Whilst he tried to force those thoughts out of his head, Miss June walked out of the shop with a little bag in her hand.

She had a smile on her face and eagerly approached him. Her hips swayed as she got closer to him. Her hardened nipples pushed at her shirt.

"Thank you Master for the rings. Thank you thank you thank you. When can I put them on Sir?"

Rings!

Alan hadn't picked out nipple rings, he had gone for something different. Miss June mustn't have seen what he picked out. That was interesting.

"Soon teach."

Miss June had the biggest grin. It almost put Alan at ease from the situation, almost.

He knew he was faking it at the moment. The morning blowjobs, the sex in the office up in the clocktower and now after school where they stood.

"Can I put them on in the car Sir?"

"Sure, come on teach, let's go."

Miss June almost leaped onto him.

Her enthusiasm was contagious and Alan found himself smiling in return.

Alan felt himself relax and released the bundle of stress he was holding. Maybe he was able to do this after all.

The pair walked to the car but not without Alan reaching up under her skirt and squeezing her ass. Miss June gave him a mischievous tweekle of her eyes when he did.

Both climbed inside the car.

Miss June's leg was twitching with excitement. Alan reached over and squeezed her thigh. He caressed his fingers on her soft bronze skin and then slid them higher up her leg. His fingers disappeared under her skirt.

Miss June spread her legs in response. She looked at Alan with a smile and welcomed what he was doing.

Alan felt his fingers come into contact with her wetness. He inched closer to her pussy. He slid his finger between her lips and probed her opening.

"Hmmmmmm Master."

Miss June shifted her hips and became more accommodating. Her head was on the headrest, with her eyes closed.

Alan adjusted his fingers, moving his middle finger to probe at her opening and started flicking his thumb at her clit.

The reaction was instantaneous.

Miss June groaned in rhythm with his thumb strokes.

Despite only starting Alan could feel the passion rising in his teacher, this wouldn't last long.

Alan pushed forward his middle finger invading the velvet treasure. He curled his finger and stroked.

Alan could feel the control he was now exerting. He was literally playing with his teacher. She was completely compliant to him. Alan breathed in the authority, he tried to feel it in every part of his body.

He knew he was silly for feeling doubt before and needed to trust himself more.

The young student could feel his teacher's pussy begin to reach its pinnacle already.

"You cum only when I tell you teach!"

"Fuck, yes Master! Of course Master. Shit. Ughhhhhh."

Just then Alan upped the assault on her clit.

Miss June was now gasping for breath, her stomach clenching, her hips rigid. Alan could feel her holding it, squeezing it.

He waited and waited, and waited.

It was just seconds, but it felt like ages to Alan and must have been an eternity to his teacher.

There was complete silence in the car as the second ticked away.

Alan sensed it needed to happen now or she'd lose it.

"Cum for me my slut teacher."

What felt like a bomb went off in the car. Alan braced himself.

Arms and limbs flew everywhere. He worried his fingers, and hand for that matter, would get broken from the eruption of movement but he braved through, continuing to stoke and apply pressure to her clit.

This was a big one and an earthly groan signaled the conclusion.

Alan slowed his finger and thumb movement.

Miss June was a mess. Hair clung to the sweat on her forehead. Her body was a quivering bag of jello.

Every so often her legs would twitch with aftershocks.

Alan sat back and felt the throbbing in his pants. He readjusted it and felt a small bit of wetness soak into his underwear.

Miss June was silent for another twenty seconds. Alan, in turn, was happy for the silence as he observed her.

"Fuck Master, how do you do that?"

Alan couldn't help but to smile. That was all the feedback he needed to know he was doing good.

"Glad you enjoyed it teach."

"Enjoyed it - I loved it. This is so hot. But can I PLEASE see the new rings now?"

Alan again shifted his dick into a more comfortable position, something that his teacher saw out of the corner of her eye.

"Take off your blouse."

Alan could see his teacher look around at the carpark they were still in. He chuckled that it only seemed to matter now after her orgasm.

His teacher undid each button on her blouse with urgency and she shuffled it off her shoulders.

He could see her chest rising rapidly, with either her still panting from her orgasm or from the excitement now, Alan wasn't really sure.

Alan reached over and cupped her naked breast, squeezing he felt the weight of her tit, her erect nipple and the warmth of metal of the gold ring.

Alan let go of the boob.

"Take out the rings, teach."

Alan watched with fascination as she spun the ring, finding the hidden clasp before opening and sliding out the ring.

He could see the devoid hole through the nipple.

Miss June switched to the other nipple and repeated the process. She was almost bouncing with excitement, her hands were shaking talking them out.

"Give me the rings."

Alan felt the warm metal golden rings land in his hand.

"Do you want to wear mine instead teach?"

"Yes Sir, I can't wait to put them on."

"These are mine teach, these are Alan's, these belong to me. Will you wear them as my Slut teacher?"

Alan could see the importance of the situation occurring to his teacher.

She froze.

Painful too slow for Alan she finally responded.

"Yes Master."

What that's teach, will you be proud to wear them?"

"Yes Master, I'll be very proud. I'll wear what is yours."

This time she was with strong enthusiasm, much to Alan's relief.

Alan passed the jewelry box. While she unpacked it, he discretely slipped the old rings in his hand into the inside pocket of his jacket.

Miss June gasped as she finally opened the box. Her breath caught as she lifted up the nipple studs.

A shy smile spread across her face as she realised they weren't rings but studs.

"They're amazing, thank you so much."

She twisted and rotated the stud until she figured out how to open them.

Alan watched with fascination as his teacher eagerly slid one stud into her nipple and affixed the end to close it. She toyed with it for a few seconds, getting used to the feel.

"They're heavier than my previous rings."

Miss June pinched her other nipple as she slid the other stud through and closed it.

Once finished Miss June bounced her chest. Her tits and the studs wobble up and down as their new owner tested them out.

Their true owner, too impatient to wait, reached over and grasped them.

He could feel the nipple harden under the attention. They were beautiful. Alan gleamed with pride.

Suddenly the older teacher worked on Alan's belt and then opened his pants. She threw them down his legs and grasped his hardening dick.

With a sense of urgency Miss June shifted her weight as she flung a leg over the passenger seat. She grabbed the headrest to support herself as she lowered her body facing onto Alan.

Alan pulled his teacher into him and kissed her.

The warm embrace empowered him further.

Whilst exchanging tongues he lifted her hips, positioned his dick and slid her onto it.

He felt her pussy sheath just the tip of his dick before he pulled her down to drive deep inside of her.

Alan heard her groan through their kiss.

Miss June raised her hips and thrust into him.

She set a fast tempo fucking her pussy onto his dick.

Alan melted back into the seat, letting his teacher do all the work.

He admired her long black hair as it flung around the car.

She continually grunted with each thrust. Her new nipples studs setting her libido on fire.

He looked at her large tits and their new occupants.

Alan took hold of the studs and played with them.

If it was possible, his teacher intensified her thrusting on his dick in response.

He could feel how wet she was becoming.

"Fuck. So good Master. Yes, play with my Master's new nipple studs. They're yours"

Alan continued to tug and twist the metal on her nipples.

Miss June was really slamming down on his dick, the high tempo was going to ensure this was short.

The sound of their skin slapping echoed in the car.

Alan felt the sting on his thighs. She was really going hard on his dick.

With each plunge Alan could feel how deep he was invading her pussy and with that, the churn in his balls started.

Miss June kept up the intensity.

Alan was completely focused on maintaining his composure and controlled his breathing. Doing his utmost to not orgasm straight away and ruin this moment.

So concentrated on his own body, Alan failed to notice the failing mess that his slut had descended to. It wasn't until he felt her pussy squeeze his dick in a deathly vice and the subsequent pulses that he observed his teacher now cumming.

Alan couldn't contain it.

His dick erupted.

If it was possible his dick grew bigger. Alan felt every spurt of his cum. It felt like each one went so deep.

Miss June on feeling his cum grunted loud. Her own orgasm now prolonged and extended.

Alan moved his hands to her ass to hold her in place, feeling her completely speared on his dick.

Finally, Alan felt his dick stop its last spurt of cum. He threw his head back. He felt his entire body was afloat.

"Fuck slut, you came so hard."

But she didn't respond.

Alan examined his teacher. Her eyes were unfocused, her mouth agape. Her hips thrust in tiny aftershocks.

He felt his own hips, legs and ass were soaked. Their combined juices doing the damage.

"Teach........ TEACH."

Miss June snapped out of it with a jerk.

She smiled in recognition and threw herself at Alan to kiss him.

Alan welcomed her tongue and met it with his own.

This was bliss, Alan quietly reflected how perfect things were working out for him.

Miss June pulled back and took stock of her position.

"Fuck, that was sooooooooo good Master. I haven't squirted like that in a long while."

She rolled back over to her seat and sort of fell into it. She raised her knees high and wide.

Alan watched as she pushed out a dose of his cum from his pussy. She scooped it on her finger and sucked it off.

"Yummy."

Alan felt his dick jump in response.

He considered round 2 and looked around the car park.

Suddenly, feeling self conscious he felt the need to get out of here.

Indicating at his thighs.

"Have you got a towel or something to clean this up teach?"

"I think I do, Master."

She reached into the backseat, her tits now jiggling as she made an effort to retrieve it.

Alan couldn't resist as he tugged on the nearest nipple. It felt bigger, more enlarged than normal.

"Hmmmmmmm."

He tugged on the new nipple stud, admiring the metal, the weight, the soft heat as it adjusted to body temperature.

Miss June seemed to take a time as he played on her nipple.

She eventually twisted back and passed him a towel.

Alan wiped down his legs and dick. He raised himself and soaked up any wetness on his ass then placed the towel on the seat. The cushion was soaked through so it was safer this way.

Alan realised that Miss June must have cum a bucket.

He pulled up his pants. Once again considering if he should just go again as he looked at his semi hard dick.

His teacher's progress at getting dressed was further behind. She still sat topless and was simply enjoying the moment.

"Come on teach, we have one more place to go."

* * *

Oddly Alan felt relaxed as he and his slut teacher walked into the sex shop.

After all their experiences so far that day it was almost natural for the two of them to go shopping in a place like this.

Alan was growing jealous that Ryan had all these sex toys that he used on their teacher during the day and wanted to join in on the fun too.

He walked down an aisle filled with obscenely large dildos that put his own manhood to shame.

How a woman could take something so large was perplexing to him.

He could hear Miss June follow him in tow silently just behind him as he browsed.

Stopping to pick up a paddle, Alan looked to his teacher to take in her reaction.

Her nipples poked at her blouse, her new nipple studs kept them bullet hard.

Her gaze fell to the paddle in his hand and her whole body froze and he swung it through the air.

Alan could sense her apprehension at being punished with it.

"I'm not sure I like the thought of that Master."

"Being spanked is only for punishment teach."

"Okay, Master. I promise to be good, I swear!"

Her weight shifted back and forth between her high heeled feet.

"I hope so teach. I came here to get toys for you though. So I want you to go get a remote vibrator like the one Ryan has and an anal plug."

"Yes Sir."

As his teacher passed he swatted her on the ass.

She jumped and quickened her pace as she went off to locate the goods.

"A fine sub you got there, young man."

Alan turned to see what must be the owner behind the counter cocking his neck as he checked out Miss June tottering around the shop.

"Hmmmmmm, she is just beautiful. Those nipples are fantastic."

Alan felt himself grow uncomfortable as the creepy old man's gaze never shifted from his teacher.

Growing bold Alan wanted to show his steel.

"Yes, she is superb and I'm delighted to own her."

The businessman looked at the eighteen year old and a moment of shock on his face was quickly replaced with a grin.

"Fair deuce to you young man for bagging such a babe. I seem to be seeing more and more young fellas like you bag older women. Why only ten minutes ago there must have been a barely legal boy with an absolute knockout."

Alan's unease grew knowing he was also only a barely legal boy too.

Quickly an awkward silence descended on them.

Alan searched for things to say unsuccessfully and the creep went back to checking out his teacher, much to his dislike.

Thankfully, Miss June quickly found what was ordered of her and joined him.

Alan took the plug first and saw it was a silver metal bulb and a pink heart shaped fake diamond on the tip.

Alan instantly knew it was perfect.

"Master, this is the upgrade to the vibrator I already have too. With this one you can use the remote or you can use the app on your phone. Look, see."

With lots of enthusiasm she thrust the package into his hand.

Inside was a baby blue egg and the corresponding remote.

With a glee Alan smiled and finally felt he was now matching Ryan blow for blow with their teacher. Whatever he had, Alan wanted to do better. He was in a position of power and Ryan not knowing about him was important if he was eventually going to steal her away from him.

Establishing strong control now and being better gave him the lead he knew he was going to need.

"Perfect............"

Alan almost said teach but with the owner nearby he didn't want to tip him off.

"That's just perfect... Megan. They are exactly what I wanted."

Alan handed them back to his teacher.

"Thank you Master."

Alan could see calling her by her first name had caused a shift in his teacher. She seemed more his if that was possible.

Miss June turned and power marched to the counter. The owner checked out her bouncing tits as she approached.

Alan, despite his unease, left to go check out more merchandise. Miss June was more than capable of standing up for herself. As he walked he noticed a set of two small balls. With interest he picked them up and saw they were ben wa balls.

Having never heard of them he flicked the package over to read what they were.

He heard his teacher approach him with her purchased goods in a small bag and quickly hid the balls out of sight.

"You go wait in the car Megan, I'll be right out."

Miss June bit her lip and nodded.

"Yes Master, don't be too long."

She gave him her fuck me eyes before turning walking away.

Alan grabbed the ben wa balls package and made his way over to the register.

The owner annoyingly ignored him for a moment as he openly ogled her ass before she left the store.

"Hey, I'll take this if you're done eyeballing my woman."

Alan said it before he even realised what he was doing.

Where had that come from?

"Oooooo sorry Mister. That's a fine lady you have there. No hard feelings ehh?"

Continuing with his new found confidence.

"Keep your eyes where they should be."

Alan stood silently impressed with himself as the owner, took his cash and returned his change.

Alan felt ichor run through his veins as he exited the shop and walked to the car. He felt his dick jump in his pants as he encountered Miss June leaning against the door.

Her legs were spread and her skirt was raised but not enough to show anything. Some of the buttons on her blouse were undone and a gap showed skin but again didn't reveal anything.

Alan missed a step and quickly recovered.

His teacher laughed.

"Like what you see Master?"

A mischievous smile greeted him as he closed the distance.

Alan grabbed the back of her head and pulled her in for a deep kiss.

Seconds slowed as they made out leaning against her car.

Alan pulled away.

Miss June was slow to open her eyes and when she did they were on fire.

"Get in teach."

"Alan walked around awkwardly with a big boner in his pants, opened the door and climbed in.

Instantly hands went to the bulge in his pants and his teacher squeezed his dick.

He let her stroke him through the fabric.

"Ooooooooooooo SHIT!!!"

The sudden exclamation from his teacher rocked all of his senses.

Fear burst forth.

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat."

On edge Alan looked to his teacher. He followed his teacher's gaze.

There ahead of them in the carpark marched Tim and Miss Taylor.

Like Miss June, Miss Taylor was also a teacher from their school.

Tim was a small, feeble, quiet, nerdy type from school and exactly the last person you would expect to find in this situation.

Tim calmly walked across to their car. In his hand he held a lease, which was attached to a collar around Miss Taylor's neck. The word 'whore' was jeweled across the front of the collar.

Miss Taylor tottered after him. She had impossibly high heels on her leather boots that went up over her knees. Over her exposed meaty thighs were large fishnets but they did nothing to hide the tattoos sprayed across the tops of her legs.

The words 'owned' and 'slave' were inked into each leg respectively.

A tiny white miniskirt did nothing to cover her lower body. It barely covered her groin. With each step a pink thong flashed underneath. Anyone close enough would have seen her cameltoe.

The straps to the pink thong rose above the skirt and sat high on her hips.

Her midriff was bare and jewelry in her belly button flashed in the sunlight.

JoopExcite
JoopExcite
337 Followers
12