Supra Blackmail Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wore a pink boob tube. Which considering Miss Taylor was extremely well endowed was almost comical. Her tits bounced about with each step due to the lack of bra support. Her tits really filled out and stretched the boob tube.

Her long black hair was put into a knot on her head.

Both Alan and his own slut teacher stared at Tim and his seemingly owned slave teacher, Miss Taylor, strut across to her car.

"FUCK!"

Alan turned to look at Miss June beside him. Her jaw was dropped and her entire facial expression showed one of complete disbelief.

Alan wondered to himself how the scrawny nerd Tim managed to bag himself the voluptuous Miss Taylor. His admiration for him increased when he realised that he must be responsible for the tattoos and her clothing.

Closing his own jaw, he took stock again and re-noticed the collar and lease again.

"Fuck! Tim has some balls on him and out in public like that too."

"Holy shit Master. That's Miss Taylor with Tim."

"I know. Crazy right."

Miss June looked to her own Master. With a glance she noticed his tightened pants.

Smiling, she opened his pants.

"Master, you can give me a tattoo if you want too."

Alan registered the words first and as he comprehended what she just said he felt his Slut teacher's mouth swallow his hardened dick.

Alan's hand went to the back of her head. He grasped her hair.

Miss June's head bobbed up and down serving her Master as Miss Taylor's car drove away into the distance.

12