Supra Blackmail Ch. 07

Story Info
Alan visits his teacher at home.
6.9k words
4.84
32.4k
30

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/04/2023
Created 04/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoopExcite
JoopExcite
338 Followers

Alan strolled past the various houses. It was Saturday morning and he was in a great mood.

The eighteen year old student had one of the best weeks of his life. Blowjobs every morning, amazing sex, new replacement nipple studs for his teacher and new sex toys.

Alan felt he had complete control over his teacher now.

Spotting his intended target, Alan turned into the driveway. He walked past his teacher's car, up to her house and rang her doorbell.

Alan fixed his clothes as he waited.

Seconds later the door opened and there stood his teacher, albeit in her home clothes and with no make on.

"ALAN! What the hell are you doing here?"

Miss June's face was momentarily shocked before quickly scanning around her neighbourhood to see if anyone was watching them.

Alan had expected such a reaction, in fairness he hadn't given any prior warning he was on the way over to her house.

"Just here for a visit, teacher."

Without any invitation, he stepped forward, passed his teacher, and entered her house.

Alan took in the room immediately to his right and saw a gigantic sofa assembled in the corner with a tv in the opposite corner. The kitchen was straight ahead and he could see marble countertops. A carpeted staircase immediately in front of him completed the view.

"Alan! Please, what are you doing? You can't just turn up at my house like this. What if someone saw you? What if I had guests over?"

Alan turned to look at his teacher.

She was wearing baggy black sweatpants and a pink hoodie several sizes too big. Her long black hair was tied up in a ponytail and her face was bare of any make up.

Seeing her for the first time naturally was a revelation but not unappealing. She had very good skin and her cheekbones were naturally high on her face. Alan could see that she probably wore a very minimal amount of makeup in school. She had a natural beauty about her that Alan instantly liked.

Miss June sensing that her student was checking her out, quickly realised her clothing and lack of make up. She glanced down and instantly winced.

Returning to his rehearsed step by step plan. Alan pushed his shoulders back, put his hands on his hips, looked his teacher in the eyes and held his gaze.

"Who do you think you're talking to teach? That's one punishment you've just earned!"

Alan felt and knew he was powerful in his superman pose. He saw Miss June swallow and her body submissively react to his posture and the tense scorn in his voice.

"Emmm Sir, I mean Master, I mean, please you can't be here, it's my home, please Sir."

Alan smiled. This was going to be a great weekend.

Last night he realised that they had been having all their fun at school. Going out shopping the other day was the first non-school activity they had done and it had really cemented their relationship. Alan wanted to keep it progressing and with the entire weekend ahead of him and nothing planned he quickly came to a decision to push the boundaries even further.

Alan grabbed his teacher's hand and pulled her into her living room.

He felt her resist slightly but allowed herself to be dragged deeper into her own home. Her bare feet paddling along.

"Teach, you will do what you are told."

"I know Sir but .........."

Alan didn't give his teacher a chance to finish her sentence. His lips found hers and he quickly wrapped his arms around her and held her in place.

Three or four seconds went by before he heard her moan softly in his embrace and returned his kiss.

He knew instantly he had her.

Alan enjoyed the soft texture of her lips against his and eagerly sought out her tongue with his.

Time and problems melted away as he made out with his teacher.

Her body melted into his.

He waited and soon enough he could feel her turn to jelly in his arms and knew now was the time to step it up.

Breaking away Alan smiled to himself when he saw her flushed face and the look of need in her eyes when they opened to look at him.

"Have you any plans today, teach?"

Miss June cleared her mouth as she realised the implications of her answer.

"No Sir, just some essays to correct but this is very unexpected."

"Great!"

Alan, not waiting any further, reached for the bottom of her hoodie and pulled it up off her. She helped and raised her arms as it reached her head. Alan threw it off to the side and took in her plain black bra and delicious looking tits.

"Strip!"

He smiled at his teacher with youthful glee and turned to sit on her sofa.

Miss June bit her tongue and Alan could see her mentally coming to the decision to go ahead with it.

Alan was pleased with how quickly she complied with his orders.

She pushed her sweatpants down her legs and one by one raised each leg out of them before flicking her foot to fire them away.

She had on matching black panties.

Miss June turned away from her student and with straight legs pulled her panties teasingly down over her hips, plump ass and toned legs.

With her legs pushed together and being slightly bent forward to remove the panties, her bare pussy lips squeezed together to create a beautiful vista. Her fulsome ass was majestic.

Alan could feel his dick harden at the erotic sight.

No matter how many times he had seen her and had taken her, she could still make his jaw drop. He was blessed that his teacher was so hot and had an eroticism about her. He was impressed she had the foresight to turn away from to give him a show.

The only downside was the tribal looking tattoo on her hip that he noted was now almost complete. Alan really had no issues with the tattoo but more what it represented. Seeing that more had been filled in made him more jealous.

Miss June let gravity take over and her panties dropped the rest of the way. She again raised each leg and flicked the panties towards the rest of the pile of clothes.

The teacher with her back still facing her student, reached around and unhooked her bra.

Alan took a moment to enjoy the sight of her bare back down to her shapely ass and down to her legs. The smooth pear shaped curves of her body.

Miss June threw the bra away. When she turned, her hands covered her breasts. She teasingly waited a few seconds before removing her hands from the treasure.

Her glorious tits!

His eyes zeroed in her splendid tits and the piercing through her nipples.

His mouth watered.

She grinned when she saw that she was getting the desired effect on her student.

Alan instantly berated himself for being so readable to his teacher when instead he should be in the position of power.

Damn, this was not going to his plan at all.

Alan impatiently reached down and opened his pants, grasped his growing dick and pulled it out.

"Teach, come over here."

The seductress swayed her hips as she prowled towards him. Closing the distance to him.

"Kneel!"

"Yes Master."

Alan watched as his teacher gracefully came to her knees between his legs. She reached forward and took hold of his dick.

Her mouth slowly descended, the gap narrowing and narrowing.

Alan anticipated the wet pleasure about to encompass him.

Just as he could feel her breathe on his dick he heard her ask a question.

It took a second for his brain to register the words.

"Would my Master like me to suck his beautiful cock?"

Damn! She was too good at this.

Miss June remained on her knees, his dick an inch from her lips, flirtingly gazing up at him.

Alan tried to recuperate and gather his thoughts instantly. He was in charge here, what would someone who was in charge say here?

Alan's mind blew a complete blank and he was conscious seconds were passing by.

Fuck it. It doesn't matter.

"Go right ahead slut."

Miss June licked her lips before smirking at him. She had won that battle.

Her lips slowly found his head and wrapped around him.

He groaned on the contact.

Miss June pushed forward and captured more of him in her mouth before retreating to the tip. She slowly increased in rhythm and intensity until she found her tempo. Her eyes never left him, just as she had been taught.

Alan basked in the pleasure of being serviced. Pleasure burst from his dick and he relaxed into it.

His teacher bobbed her head up and down on his dick, each time pushing herself a little bit further down.

Now that he had gotten over the initial surge of blood to his erect dick he tried to focus his thoughts.

Okay. She had no plans for the day; great. That made things a lot easier and he could complete the entirety of his own scheming.

She had gotten over his sudden appearance at her house quite quickly and she was seemingly content to obey and follow his instruction. Alan had worried last night that this might have taken some time but he was relieved only a few minutes had gone by and she was already giving him a blowjob, eagerly, in her living room.

Miss June continued to suck on his dick, her lips spread around him.

He watched as his dick entered her throat and she tried to suppress her gag. Her eyes slightly watered. Inch by inch was swallowed.

Just when Alan thought that she was finally going to get it all down she came up short again. There was about an inch and a half still to go.

Miss June came off his dick and gasped for breath.

"Damn it, I was sooo close that time. Fuck, why won't it go all in?"

Alan was pleased with her progress, she was definitely getting better. Each day she tried and learned something new when she was sucking on his dick.

Alan was impressed that she had taken her daily task with such gusto.

Before Miss June tried again Alan reached out and grabbed her shoulders to stop her.

"That's super teach, you're getting better at that but I really want to see your bedroom first before we continue."

Miss June's initial puzzlement turned to disappointment that she couldn't try again but that quickly turned to glee with the knowledge of what the bedroom meant.

Miss June rose from her position elegantly, Alan seriously didn't understand how her limbs could move so faultless.

Alan grabbed his pants and closed it over his enlarged dick. The tent formed was comical and one that his teacher ogled.

Miss June led him to her stairs naked.

Her hips rolled with each step up and Alan fixated on her pussy with each bounce.

Miss June when she reached the top she turned to look at him, her ponytail swishing through the air, before biting her lip. She took three steps and entered a room.

Alan was hot on her tails.

Her bedroom was dominated by her bed. It was large, the bedding was fluffy and white. Alan imagined that laying down to rest was like being on a soft cloud.

Alan stepped forward on the plush soft gray carpet to explore.

Miss June, still naked, had moved to sit on her bed, one leg crossed over the other as she waited for her student to inspect her room.

A vanity desk was off to one side and a large full length mirror seemed to be a door to a wardrobe behind it. Various cabinets were situated around. The room was clean, not an item of clothing lay around, unlike his own bedroom.

The eighteen year old focussed back on his teacher.

"Megan, where are the toys we bought at the sex shop?"

Alan felt powerful calling his teacher by her first name. He had used it previously in the sex shop in front of the owner but now he felt it was right to continue it.

He wanted her off balance with what was to come.

This was her house, her bedroom, her domain but he wanted to be in charge.

Demurely his teacher stood and walked to a cabinet. Alan noted that calling her Megan seemed to work.

Miss June slid open a drawer and pulled out the baby blue remote controlled egg and the heart shaped anal plug.

Alan noticed that his teacher was purposely shielding her body to stop Alan seeing what was inside the drawer. Alan marched forward.

"What else have you got in there teach?"

For the first time in a long time Miss June's cheeks blushed with embarrassment.

Alan looked down eagerly to see an assortment of a few different coloured vibrators and dildos, each different shapes and sizes. There was one with a clit appendice, some were ribbed and some were smooth but one particular dildo was oddly shaped.

Looking deeper were handcuffs and a coil of rope. Just beside them were nipples clamps and ball gag.

Holy shit she was well equipped.

Alan couldn't contain his happiness, this was going to make things so much more fun. He turned to his deeply embarrassed teacher.

"You've a lot of toys there Megan, how do you find the time to use them all?"

"Emm, thank you Master."

The eighteen year old could feel the embarrassment gushing from his teacher.

Alan reached in and took the handcuffs out. They were padded on the wrists and in leopard print. Slightly corny but Alan just hoped and prayed that they worked.

The key was in the lock. He twisted it and it opened. Yes, they worked. He set them aside for now.

"Megan, where is your underwear?"

Alan visibly swallowed. Now was his own turn to feel nervous. He took a deep breath and tried to compose himself.

His teacher pulled the drawer right beside the sex toys.

His eyes absorbed the rainbow of different colours. Reaching in and shifting through them he found more sexy and skimpy items. But also some with a lot more fabric, which he assumed were more comfortable to wear.

He grabbed a purple thong that had a large surface at the front but literally a string for the back.

Alan winked at his teacher. This was going to be fun.

"Put this on!"

Miss June took the thong and looked at him with perplexion.

"Are you sure Master? I mean, you don't want to have sex with me? Like I just got undressed downstairs."

"Yes Megan. Put it on."

The teacher fixed the thong in her hands before bending over and stepping into it with one foot and then the other. She pulled it up and the purple thong glided up her legs.

Miss June settled the thong into position and made the strings sit high on her hips.

She looked to him to seek approval but Alan missed it as he was already reaching for and grabbed the ball gag.

Without saying anything he brought it up to her mouth.

She opened her jaw and Alan slid forward the gag.

The red ball filled her mouth and her jaw stretched to accommodate it. He reached around and tightened the belt at the back. With her hair still tied in a ponytail, it made it a lot easier.

She moved her mouth around the gag to get her jaw comfortable.

Alan admired the ease at which he was handling his teacher. She was truly accepting of him.

Alan pointed at the foot of the bed.

"Megan, sit!"

Alan returned to the sex drawer, he grabbed the rope and the handcuffs. He hadn't expected these and instantly knew it would make things easier for what was to come.

Turning he saw her sitting perfected on her bed as ordered, almost regal-like if it wasn't for the ball gag in her mouth and her being naked except for the purple thong and her erect pierced nipples pointing hard. Her feet were planted on the carpet.

He again wordlessly approached her and cuffed both hands in front of her.

"Lie back."

His teacher eased onto her back. Her tits pooled on her chest.

"Push up the bed a bit more."

Miss June awkwardly shuffled up so that her feet now dangled off the bed but no longer made contact with the ground.

Alan loosened the tie in the rope and fed it through the middle of the cuffs. He then led it up to the head of her bed and tied it around the frame.

He pulled it tight.

This had the effect of stretching her cuffed hands above her head and keeping them there. Her arms were almost straight but he left a little give so she wasn't too uncomfortable.

Alan, not knowing any knots or having any skills with a rope, awkwardly looped and pushed through and looped, and pulled tight, before making another knot to finish it off.

It didn't look the best and was quite amateur looking but it held.

Alan grabbed the remote vibrating egg. Testing the controller he turned it on and flicked through the different settings. The egg jumped to live and buzzed in his hands.

Alan marched slowly back to his teacher. He could see her anticipating what was to come. Her eyes never left what was in his hands.

Pushing and spreading her legs wide, he could see the wet gloss lightly forming on her thong already.

Alan slid his finger under the thong and shifted it slightly out of the way. He heard her moan through the ball gag.

Finding her opening, he diligently pushed his finger in up to his second knuckle.

Her hips rose to meet the immediate pleasure. Alan could feel her wetness. He could feel the heat steaming from her pussy. He could feel the growing desire rise up in her. He could feel the need from her.

Alan withdrew his finger and replaced it with the egg, he ushered it into her opening.

He pushed it forward and watched as it squeezed its way inside of her before being completely swallowed up. More moans grunted from his teacher.

Alan replaced the thong over her pussy so there was no danger of the egg slipping out.

He turned on the egg to its lowest setting. Her reaction was instantaneous.

"Mhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Alan left her there trembling.

He stood and explored her bedroom. He opened various drawers to find different assortment of clothes. He took stock of all of them but deep down he had one he was desperate to return to.

He finally returned to her sex drawer.

One by one he took hold of each toy, lifted it and inspected it.

There was a purple ribbed dildo with a clit attachment to it, next a black dildo which had a wicked curve on it, followed by a tan coloured realistic cock with two balls at the base. Stuffed at the back was a green peculiar shaped dildo, that had a wire leading to a small control box.

She had one small bullet silver vibrator with a little switch at the base. Beside it was another vibrator but Alan couldn't see the on switch or any associated controller for it.

Alan eyed the nipple clips and knew he'd made use of them later. He took them out and left them on top of the cabinet.

In the meantime more moans drifted from his teacher on the bed.

Finding the remote control in his pocket, he increased the intensity to the next setting.

"Maaaahhhhhhhh."

She jumped but returned to enjoying the pleasurable sensations. So had no choice being handcuffed and tied down.

Alan pushed on her full length mirror and it revealed her walk-in wardrobe. Rows of clothes, dresses, blouses, jackets adorned the walls.

His fingers slid across the materials.

Underneath were shelves and boxes full of shoes. Taking his time inspecting each, he found what he was looking for.

He returned to his teacher holding a pair of shoes in his hand but he also grabbed the new anal plug as he passed by.

Alan lifted her right foot and inserted her foot into the high heeled shoe. The stiletto was at least 5 inches long and Alan knew he was going to take great delight in making her march around in it later. The student put the other shoe on her other foot and made sure both were clasped correctly.

Alan lifted both legs in the air and spread them.

"Hold your legs in place, teach, don't move them."

Alan could feel the slight shift as Miss June's muscles went to work to hold her legs high and wide.

This made for a truly erotic sight ahead of him.

Alan gently and slowly caressed his fingers along her ankles, calves and thighs as he moved them towards his intended target.

He felt the soft skin, the contours of her muscles, her feminine form.

Miss June moaned through her gag at the action. Her pelvis bounced once or twice from anticipation or maybe from the buzzing vibrator Alan wasn't sure but he observed her growing need.

Reaching her inner thigh, his fingers shifted across the top of the material of her thong and pushed on her pussy. Alan could feel the growing wetness beginning to spread.

JoopExcite
JoopExcite
338 Followers
12