Supra Blackmail Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uuuuuuuuugh."

He once again shifted the thong to one side.

Depositing spit on his finger, he moved it to her ass and probed.

Miss June's head thrust forward and eyes went wide in alert. The eighteen year old student pushed his finger into her ass as he watched his teacher.

"Uuuuuuuuuvvvvmmmmmmmh."

The ball gag muffled whatever she said.

Once deep enough, he gently spiraled his finger to try to loosen her up.

Covertly, using his other hand he found the vibrator remote in his other hand and clicked it up another level.

"Mhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Alan could feel her ass clenched around his finger, her hips jumped up to meet the growing intensity in her pussy.

Alan squatted down to the masterpiece in front of him.

Shifting the remote to one side in his pocket, he grabbed and pulled out a small tube of lube.

Alan uncorked the lid and spread a generous amount on his finger again.

He did his best to ensure none dropped off as he pushed again on her ass and invaded deep again with his finger.

"Hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

He started thrusting with his fingers, loosening her ring.

Alan was enjoying himself now.

He moved his finger around in a circular motion to try to rub the lube to the surrounding walls.

Satisfied he took back his finger.

Her legs remained in place, high and wide as ordered.

Alan picked up the silver anal plug. The pink fake diamonds sparkled in the light as he fed more lube on the metal toy.

He spread it around with his finger and desperate to not hurt his teacher he squeezed even more lube onto it at the top most point.

Alan found the remote once more and again flicked it up.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Alan could see that the pleasure was soon going to reach danger territory and knew he needed to act quickly.

He pushed the anal plug against her rosebud.

Miss June jumped at the intrusion. Alan held her hip and pushed it again against her opening. It slowly yielded, a little bit at a time disappeared from view.

Alan stuck with it and forced the plug gently further and further into her. He watched amazed as her asshole stretched to accommodate his new toy.

Just as soon as her lips reached and passed the widest part, it swallowed the toy inside instantly.

"Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffkkkkkk."

The pink heart shaped end was a bit lopsided so Alan twisted it so it came upright.

"Ummmmmmmmmpmmhm."

Alan replaced the thong over her pussy once more and observed the pink intrusion barely covered by the string up over her ass.

"Okay teach, you can put your legs down now."

Alan looked up to his teacher's face. She was flushed red, her breathing ragged around the ball gag and her eyes were fluttering from pleasure from vibrator.

Alan turned off the vibe.

It took a second for his teacher's eyes to shoot open and fixate on him. Confusion and frustration were quickly replaced by ire.

Her arms bent and twisted. The restraint on your wrists though held them in place stretched above her head.

"Time for your punishment, teach."

***

Alan poured himself a glass of water in her kitchen. Standing at her counter he spied her modern kitchen. Not being one for cooking he couldn't really appreciate the shiny, expensive appliances that were scattered about.

On the counter top was a solo mug. The only item out of place in her entire house. It was partially filled with coffee, now gone cold since his arrival.

On the window sill were three potted plants. Each had a very long stem and large beautiful flowers on top. Inspecting them further he saw 'orchid' printed on each pot.

Moving on, he looked at her well stocked organised fridge and various containers full of food.

Grabbing the remote he turned it on again to a medium setting.

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

Alan then turned it off.

He imagined he could hear her frustrating scream coming from her bedroom.

***

Alan checked out her garage.

He clicked the remote down to the very lowest setting.

He spied some small gym equipment in a corner surrounded by a lot of space, presumably to work out in. Checking out the various dumbbells he clicked the vibrator back remote up a setting.

He almost felt sorry for the torture he was putting his teacher through but on the another hand he could feel his dick jump at the thought of what was to come.

He clicked it up one more settling.

On a small workbench were more small pots filled with soil. One or two had small shoots growing up. Alan spotted discarded wrappers in the bin nearby and he saw they also said orchids on the plastic.

Hmmmmm, his teacher must have a thing for orchids.

Alan shrugged as he flicked the vibe up a level.

Wait, was he meant to go up or down that time?

Sighing, he turned it off completely as he hoped he didn't ruin it.

He would leave it off for 5 minutes before resuming her sexual torture.

***

Overall, Alan admired the house of his teacher. Very clearly she was clean and tidy, and incredibly well organised. Her house showed the effort of someone who took great care of it

Alan entered her bedroom.

"Fmmmmmmmmmmk kkkuuuuuutch pmmmf."

Alan could feel the ire in her mumbled outburst.

"Are you having a good time teach?"

"Mmmoooo. Pllf lmmmp kkkkkppmmf."

Alan had planned to keep his teacher on edge with the new vibrator but his plan had definitely been surpassed.

His teacher's head was off the bed and glaring at him with utter desperation. Her arms tested the binding on them above her head.

Her hips bounced with urgent need. Her legs were squeezed together in the hope of giving her leverage to get her vibrator to work where it needed.

There was a slight glean of sweat on her tanned body. Some strands of her black hair had fallen out of the ponytail and were stuck to her forehead.

Her chest was heaving up and down.

Alan could feel his dick harden again at what he saw. This was going to be spectacular.

Alan turned back on the vibrator and dropped the controller on the bed beside her body.

"Ysssssssssssssssssh."

He reached and grabbed her tits with both of his hands. He cupped them so both gathered together in his hands.

Alan located and started tugging on her new nipple studs.

"These are great teach. They look beautiful on you."

He saw the instant impact playing with her nipples was having on her, as he drove her closer to that orgasm that he had been repeatedly denying her all morning.

He observed her hips shift to a more intense shaking as she approached her orgasm.

Her urgency increased as she approached the paradise that was her deprived orgasm.

Getting closer and closer to it.

Alan removed his hardened dick from his pants as he watched his teacher go into the final seconds before she came.

Her lower body raised up off the bed in anticipation.

This was going to be a big one.

Just as it started to brim the edge and about to spill over, Alan turned off the vibrator.

"NNNNNNNNNNMMMHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOO."

If not for the ball gag, her scream would have echoed throughout the neighbourhood.

Miss June collapsed into the bed in sheer frustration.

Alan, not wasting any time, grabbed her legs and put them straight up in the air.

"Hold them there."

When he let go, they dropped for a second before she found the strength to hold them up.

The eighteen year old grabbed the strings of her thong on both hips and tugged them toward himself. It peeled from under ass and Alan then pulled them vertically up her adjoined legs.

Alan took a moment to inspect her drenched pussy lips and the sparkling plug hidden in her depths before he had to concentrate to get the thong around and off her heels.

He threw the drenched material onto the bed beside them.

Alan then opened her legs to expose all to him.

He plunged his fingers into her to locate the vibrator and pulled it from her sloppy wet pussy. It came out with a squelch.

His teacher was extremely wet, the juices ran free all around her shaved lips.

Alan dropped his pants, grasped his steel and stepped forward into the space between her legs.

Miss June quickly realised what was about to happen. Her facial expressions went from one of anger and frustration to relief. She swallowed around her the ball gag as she prepared for what was to happen.

Alan took hold of his dick and flicked it against her pussylips. His teacher's hips jumped in reaction to it.

He let his dick rest between her engorged lips and felt it absorb the moisture and wetness. He took a moment to enjoy the moment.

His total domination.

His total exertion over his teacher

His total control.

His total ownership of her.

Alan lined up his dick to her entrance.

She bucked her hips to try to get him to enter her demanding pussy. Her legs remained high and wide, despite the trembling.

The student looked to his teacher.

"When my dick goes in, you are to cum Megan."

She nodded her head.

Alan forced his dick forward and invaded her pussy with a firm steady thrust.

Before he was even partly in, she exploded.

"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!"

Alan pushed forward and kept going until he was almost fully rooted in her.

"OMMMMMMMMMMFOOOOOOOOODDDDD."

Her entire body levitated off the bed. Her legs dropped and violently shook around his hips.

She quickly gasped for air.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHH."

Her pussy pulsed the level of an earthquake tremor on his dick. Alan felt every squeeze on his dick as she experienced a mind blowing orgasm.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH."

Just as his pubic bone met hers, and he was fully lodged in her, her orgasm went into hyper pleasure.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUgh ...... ......."

Alan felt her slump.

With alarm he looked up to her.

She had passed out.

Her eyes fluttered. She struggled to grab a breath around the ball gag.

Miss June gasped again for a breath around the gag.

Alan bent over and took hold of the top of her head. Her black hair slipped through his fingers. He lifted her head off the bed and reached around with one hand to find the clasp on the ball gag. Finding it, he undid it, and pulled it out from her mouth.

The movement seemed to awaken his teacher as her eyes opened and focused.

It took a second for her to come alert.

"FUCK! WOW!"

Alan grinned with pride. His teacher's guttural reaction boasted his inflated ego.

Miss June shifted on the bed to reposition her hips.

Alan kept a hold of her head in his hand. Her neck was slightly bent forward which had the effect of forcing her to look at him.

"OOOOOOOOOO. Ooooooooo shit. Uggggh, fuck my pussy is so sensative."

Alan withdrew his dick and slowly pushed forward again.

"Fuck Master, so good, I'm so fucking sensative."

Alan repeated it again.

Her pussy felt like stardust on his dick. It seemed every pore, every nerve tingled as he thrust forward.

Alan upped the pace and found a very gentle rhythm. Hoping to ease her back to a normal setting.

His free hand found her nipple and tugged on it.

"Massssssssssssssssssttttter, FUCK, I'm cummmmmmmmmmmming again!"

Alan couldn't believe it. She was having another one within seconds of her first.

He slightly increased the pace of his fucking and kept the pressure on his nipple.

Miss June looked to him with awe as her orgasm propelled through her.

Alan could feel his groin become drenched with her cum. His cock squelched as it now thrust into her.

Her eyes remained on him throughout, her body jerking as her senses overloaded.

Her hips jerked as she came down from her high. Her eyes closed and she bit her lip.

Thankfully she stayed conscious this time.

But she suffered occasional aftershocks and her entire body bounced as the pleasure surged through her.

Alan pushed himself fully in her, held himself there and basked in a successful plan.

His torture using the remote vibrator had really elevated her to a higher sensitivity.

The eighteen year old withdrew his dick.

Her pussy gaped open and glistened with all of her juices. Tiny streams ran down her thighs and ass. One big one line of cum stayed central and led down to the sparkling plug rooted in her ass.

Alan took hold of the metal and twisted it in rotation.

"Hmmmmmmm. That feels really good, Master."

Alan withdrew the plug.

Her asshole stretched and extended as the thickest part slowly moved outward in her canal. Alan watched fixated as the widest part appeared and the plug plopped out.

A slight gap remained in her hole.

A trail of cum from her pussy started seeping into it.

Alan moved his dick around her pussy again to gather whatever juices he could.

The eighteen year old lined up his dick to her rosebud.

Miss June took a deep breath as she realised and anticipated what was to come.

"Ooooo shit, you're going to fuck my ass!"

His head found her opening and forced itself in.

Alan was barely in and could already feel the tightness. He slightly rocked back and forth, each time pushing a little further at a time.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

The student wasn't sure whether his teacher was enjoying this or not. Her eyes were closed and it was tough to tell the difference between pain or pleasure on her facial expression.

He located her clit with his thumb and started strumming it.

"Ooooooooooooo yesssssssss, don't stop that."

Each passing moment he felt himself getting deeper and deeper into her ass. He was careful to keep his thrusts soft and measured.

Miss June's moans increased either with the dick in her ass or with her clit being played with.

"Oooooo fuck Daddy."

It took a second for Alan to realise what his teacher just called him.

He stopped to register it.

Miss June too realised what she just said and Alan watched as embarrassment spread across her face.

With her hands firmly secured above her head, she couldn't hide away.

"Emmm I mean, Alan, or Master. Shit."

Alan absorbed the moment of weakness in his teacher and knew he liked it.

"Call me Daddy again."

Alan pulled back on his dick to the tip, before thrusting back in. Slightly deeper this time.

"Uuuughhhhhhh."

Alan held himself almost in her.

"Call me Daddy again."

A second went by, followed by around.

Miss June avoided looking at him. If she could hide away Alan was sure she would have.

Alan spanked her ass cheek.

Harder than he had intended.

Her hips bounced on the bed in response.

Silence.

He reached forward and grabbed the top of her hair again. He looked her straight in the eyes and held the gaze.

"Yes ... Daddy."

She said it meekly, almost too embarrassed to say it.

He let go of her head.

"Say it again Megan."

"Fuck my ass, D-D-Daddy."

Success.

Alan grabbed both of her legs and placed both of them up on both of his shoulders. Her heeled feet were right behind his head. He returned his thumb to her clit and again began strumming the area.

Having the entire access to her ass, Alan pulled back before thrusting deeply forward again into her ass.

"Ummmmmmfffpp."

Alan could feel her tightness on his dick. The feeling was completely different to fucking her pussy.

Miss June's eyes fluttered as the ass fucking found a good thyme.

Alan spanked her again.

"Ooooooo fuck Daddy."

Her hips eagerly met each impact now and she started fucking him back tenderly.

Alan felt his own orgasm nearing. The experience, his first anal fucking and taboo dirty talk from his teacher getting the better of him.

He was determined to hold on as long as possible.

He upped the pressure on her clit with his thumb and increased the speed of it. His dick see-sawed in and out of her ass in a tempered tone.

The pleasure continued to build on him though.

"Yes Daddy, uughhhhh, Daddy fuck me, yesssssssssssssss, oooo fuck me Daddy."

Alan could feel his balls release.

As the cum came racing up his dick, he felt the first spurt release deep into her ass.

Blinding white pleasure overcame him.

His legs shook as the second and third spurt of cum jettisoned forth.

A scream reached his ears.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Daddy. I'm cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmming too."

His teacher's orgasm met his own. Alan's remaining ecstasy went into extreme levels.

Her ass squeezed tight on his dick. It felt like a vice.

He felt her pussy gushing forth a squirt of her own cum.

He looked down and saw a second small jetstream of cum escape from her pussy. It hit his stomach like a wave crashing onto rocks.

Miss June groaned deeply.

The restraints pulled heavily as her arms and upper body shook about. He had to squeeze and hold her legs against his chest as they started kicking and jerking about.

Miss June eventually slumped.

The young student stood heavenly as both of their orgasms teetered off.

His teacher was putty before him. He could see how exhausted and draining the entire fucking had been on her as she struggled to find the energy to move and function.

It looked like someone had turned over a bucket filled with water on her pussy. There were juices everywhere.

Alan took one last mental snapchat of the feeling on his dick before he pulled his hips back. His softening dick slid out of her asshole.

It gapped big and stayed open.

A small glob of his cum immediately gushed out, it missed her bed and landed on her pristine carpet.

Realising that this could get messy quite quickly and feeling a degree of sympathy for dirtying her clean bedroom he looked around for a solution.

On the bed the anal plug lay off beside her sodden thong.

He quickly grabbed the metal plug and re-inserted it into her ass.

"Ummmppff. Fuck. Ooooooo Masterrrrr."

This time the plug went in a lot easier. Her rosebud flexed around the widest part and then quickly absorbed into her ass. The pink end came to rest at her entrance.

"Master!! Fuuuuuuuuuck."

"That was insane teach!"

Miss June struggled to form words. She just lay there utterly conquered.

Alan let down her legs from his shoulders. With no energy they fell and came to rest hanging over the end of her bed.

Shakenly, Alan walked around to the foot of the bed. His pants were still down around his ankles so had to shuffle to walk. He got there and undid the knot holding her arms in place.

He moved her arms back down over her body despite still being cuffed together.

Alan sat on the bed and took his shoes and pants off. They were in the way and he didn't want to soil them with his dick.

Miss June continued to lie flat out on her bed. Alan pulled her up in a sitting position and she leaned into him. Her breathing was still heavy.

Finding the key he unlocked her cuffed wrists.

Alan helped her to stand on her heels. Miss June fell into his arms. Alan instantly had to support her weight.

Miss June's head looked up to him from his chest. She gazed at him the way a person might when they encounter a God. Utter devotion.

Alan took a better hold of his teacher and helped to stand firmly. He leaned in and kissed her softly. Miss June returned the kiss, her arms wrapped around his neck, her body melting into his.

Alan broke the kiss. His face remained inches from hers.

He smiled and looked deep into her eyes.

"So you've Daddy issues?"

12