Supreme Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be ready soon. Wear something easy to take off. XOXO" 

Such a choice of words almost gave Anton nervous goosebumps. Jennifer made her intentions clear from that text. He quickly replied with a simple 'yes' and threw the phone down on his bed. To follow her request, Anton was certain that he would end up dressed silly, but it was not about what he wanted. A pair of blue gym shorts and a white T-shirt could easily be taken off. To complete his outfit for the night, he slipped on a pair of white flip-flops that he packed up just in case the opportunity came for a walk on the beach. His phone went off with another text message notification.

"I'm sending Tino to come pick you up. Wait outside." 

Again, Anton replied with only a single word, 'okay', this time. Tino was another bodyguard he knew working under the payroll. Like Dwayne, he was quiet and had an intimidating physique. Another tall and muscular man, but with a brown mustache and slicked back hair. Tino was never seen without wearing a white or black suit. Anton decided against bringing his phone or any other belongings. He figured that he would be sleeping at Jennifer's home anyway. Stepping out of the hotel room, he took the elevator down and wasted no time stepping out into the night. Light poles illuminated the pathways of the streets where the glaring headlights of cars nearly blinded him. They all passed, except for one black Cadillac Escalade. Anton knew that the car belonged to the security team. The lights flashed before it stopped, signaling for him to get in. He hurried towards the vehicle and pulled open the back right side door.

"That was fast. I just got her text not too long ago." 

Anton spoke as he shut the door and strapped in the seatbelt. He could see Tino's dark eyes from the rearview mirror, but the man did not utter any words in response. It never mattered what the job was, Tino remained the strong, quiet type. The overboard light soon faded and Anton was left in the dark as the Escalade navigated through the streets. The ride back to the Causeway was enough to eat off over thirty minutes of time with the city's lights blurring from the windows. Miami looked different at night compared to the other major cities Anton had traveled through alongside Jennifer. Much of it had to do with the bridges leading to South Beach and how the water looked in the darkness. It suddenly dawned on Anton that he had yet to check the time. No use in asking Tino what hour it was on the clock. Only the minutes it took to arrive for Miss. Supreme were important. When the Cadillac stopped at the toll booth leading to Palm Island, that was when Anton started to feel some nervous twitches in his legs.

Now was not an ideal time to begin feeling nervous. Not while the SUV was passing through the large open metal gates leading to her mansion. He swallowed his breath and glanced out the side door-side window of the SUV. It pulled directly into the garage, sitting next to a red sports car he had not previously seen. Tito turned the key, shutting the engine of the SUV off. A pop sound echoed as the doors were unlocked. Anton stepped out of the Escalade and into the garage. The white walls and brightly lit room were a welcome sight after riding in the dark. Tito took his time getting out of the driver's side, but made his presence known by slamming the door loudly. Anton expected to see Jennifer here, perhaps to greet him, but she was nowhere to be seen. After closing the door quietly, he stepped around the vehicle to find Tito. With a puzzled expression, Anton let out a sigh before speaking.

"Where's Jennifer?"

"She's waiting for you inside. If I were you, I wouldn't keep her waiting." 

Tito pointed with his right hand to a door across the garage. He was directing Anton where to go, but he did not look behind him. As he turned the knob, Anton was met with darkness again. Lights covered the walls but were dimly lit. Despite this hinderance, a pathway was clear, leading up a flight of stairs and through another door. It seemed the entire house was dark with only low lights activated. Perhaps that was the way Jennifer wanted it. Anton began to feel as if he were walking into some other world, or better yet, her domain. He took his time venturing through dark hallways until he arrived in the living room. A voice rang from the distance, as he stood behind a couch.

"So you've come at last..."

There was no mistaking this voice for anyone else's. Anton felt his heartbeat raise as it was clearly Jennifer addressing him, but she was no where to be seen. 

"I've been waiting for you, Anton. Come and find me downstairs, if you're brave enough." 

A clicking sound was heard at the end of her speech. That told him that her words were broadcast from some kind of speakers in the living room. Perhaps she had a security camera that observed his entry. He stepped through the room before noticing a red light reflecting across the white walls. Someone had placed a bright neon-lit sign down a corridor, pointing him in the right direction. Even though he had been in this house numerous times, Anton never noticed this hidden stairway leading to an underground level. He gripped the railing in the dark and hurried down. The red glow from the neon light illuminated a white door with his shadow cast over it until he reached the knob. As he turned it, he heard her voice crackle in laughter.

"First door on your left, honey." 

This time her voice was not as loud, so she must not have been using the speaker system. Down the stairs was a narrow hall with a door on each side and one facing north. To help him further, the left side door was already open and the light was clearly on. Anton stepped in and gazed forward to finally find Jennifer. His lower lip fell as he saw her standing tall in a pair of platform high heels. A lacy black bra covered her breasts and a matching thong. It looked almost identical to an outfit she wore in the movie Hustlers. Her long brunette hair was not in a ponytail anymore. The beautiful curls were split down the middle, flowing onto her shoulders. From the look in her eye, Anton was certain Jennifer was going to eat him alive. He had entered the lair of a goddess, eager for the right man to serve her.

"Take off your clothes." 

That was a direct order, given the tone of her voice. If Jennifer had not already confirmed who was in control, she did at this moment. Anton pushed his flip flops off and then began to pull his shirt off as she stepped away from the far side of the room. He was so fixated on her perfect body that he did not notice the two high lamps sitting in front of the door and black leather couches pushed against each side of the room. A glimmer of gold came from around her face, revealing large hoop earrings that dangled from her lobes. The room was properly arranged to her liking. With his shirt off, Anton now saw Jennifer standing in front of her. She swiped her left hand across his face, caressing the skin.

"So you shaved for me." 

Her lips slowly curved into a grin.

"That's a good boy."

Swallowing his breath, Anton did not break eye contact with her as he answered her back.

"Yes, Jennifer. You know I don't want to disappoint you." 

He pushed his shorts down, standing in nothing more than a pair of underwear. Glancing down, Anton noticed that her toes were visible at the edge of her heels. It was the kind of pumps with the big toe cut out, revealing black paint across the nail. The floor was matted with dark red carpeting that muted the sound of her high heels. As he pushed his underwear down, Anton was distracted by the feeling of her warm hands cupping his face. She pressed her body against his and embraced him for a passionate kiss. He moaned as her tongue slid into his mouth, twisting with his own. Sharing a kiss with this special woman had long been a dream he never believed he would experience. That dream was now a reality as he was kissing her back with equal tenderness.

They began to trade kisses back and forth, with each one resulting in his cock growing harder. Jennifer moved her hands from his face and trailed her fingertips across his skinny chest. The more they kissed, the more Anton was eager to impress her. He took his time, dancing their tongues together before he felt her fingers pulling at the elastic band of his white underwear. She helped finish undressing him by dropping the underwear down to his ankles. It was when Jennifer wrapped her fingers around his cock did Anton finally moan into her mouth. She pulled their lips apart while twisting her right hand fingers tightly around his cock. Anton glanced down to see her clenched hand as she began to pump up and down, wanking him. When their eyes met again, Jennifer grinned before turning around. His eyes widened at the sight of her supreme booty.

"I've been waiting to get my hands on you for a long time, Anton. Tonight is gonna be a test to see if you can satisfy me." 

His eyes were fixated on that world-famous ass. It did not matter Jennifer's age; that ass was still the finest in the world, at least to Anton. No woman had a booty that could match hers. The thong was sucked right up the crack, barely visible. She pulled him by his cock, forcing him to step behind her a few steps. Jennifer let go of his shaft to use both hands to pull the straps of her bra. She turned around and pulled it off her body, revealing her breasts. As he gazed at her boobs, she twirled the bra around her right hand, index finger. A grin ran across her lips, and Jennifer tossed the bra to the floor.

"Sit down, Anton."

She ordered him, and he obeyed. As he sat down, Jennifer's eyes focused on his face. His right hand found its way to his cock, unable to resist the urge to begin stroking it. Jennifer was not pleased by that action. She shook her head and snapped her fingers.

"You will stop that now. I'm the one grabbing your cock. I'm sure you've had enough time to jack off before today." 

"Yes, Jennifer." 

"We'll see how good you follow my orders soon." 

Once again, she reminded him who was in control. Anton had the impression that Jennifer only accepted the best from a younger man like him. She was not going to tolerate any shortcomings. With his eyes focused on her body, Jennifer seemed happy to have his attention. She moved her hands to her hips, grabbing each side of her thong and then shoving it down. Before he had a chance to see her pussy, she turned around to reveal her thick booty. It slightly shook, a ripple moving across each cheek with this sudden bounce. Since he was sitting down, Anton believed that he was about to get a nude lap dance from this goddess. He swallowed his breath at the thought of her supreme ass nestling down into his lap. Instead of sitting on him, Jennifer turned around and spread her legs out. All of his attention went to her glistening wet folds.

"You want a taste of this?" 

Carefully stepping out of her high heels, Jennifer's height slightly changed. She kicked her heels to the side while sliding her left hand down to her clit. Not a hair was in sight, as her mound had been freshly shaved. A fresh dew covered her wet folds. Anton licked his lips and nodded his head. Jennifer responded by placing her hands on her hips, ordering him in a stern voice.

"Then get down on your knees and come lick me." 

Doing as he was told, Anton fell from the couch down to his knees. Jennifer took a few steps until her legs were touching the other couch on the opposite side of him. She had stepped out of the thong, leaving it discarded on the floor with the rest of their clothes. Anton stomped the palms of his hands down into the carpet floor and gazed up to see her towering over him. He could smell her moist heat, but wanted to take a moment to admire the beauty of her muscular body. Her tanned skin was so beautiful, he ran his fingertips over her legs and then embedded his mouth to her vulva lips. Jennifer exhaled before placing her right hand on the back of his head, as if to guide him into licking her. He did not need any further encouragement. Anton closed his eyes and slipped his tongue past the folds of her womanhood. 

Deep down, he was somewhat nervous about this act of pleasure. There had been few opportunities in his past life to improve his skills at going down on a woman. At the same time, he had to remind himself not to disappoint Jennifer. He wanted to leave a good enough impression that there would be more nights like this in the future. As he snaked his tongue inside her, Anton kept his hands pressed against her perfect legs. He could feel her fingernails lightly digging into his long hair, knowing at any moment she could snatch him up. With his eyes still closed, he began to shake his tongue inside her before inching it back out. Jennifer closed her eyes and softly moaned. He was pleased to make her cry in pleasure like this, as the one sign that he was doing his job well. Pressing the palms of his hands against her legs, Anton caressed her skin before roaming them behind. He just had to grab those ass cheeks and give them a subtle squeeze. 

"Mmmmmmm, that's it."

Jennifer moaned before her tone suddenly changed. She reached for his wrists and then spoke again.

"I did not tell you to touch my ass. You will earn the right to touch it if you're a good boy." 

Her words were a stern warning, yet another reminder of who was calling the shots. She let go of his arms, allowing him to keep his hands to himself. Anton kept his tongue inside her, still thrusting it as he worked to eat her pussy at a slow pace. He felt one of Jennifer's hands pushing on the back of his head for a moment. She made a sudden adjustment, sitting down on the couch and raising her legs. This broke Anton's mouth away from her pussy for a moment. He had to make quick adjustments, moving closer to the couch. As he gazed up, he saw Jennifer's dark eyes glaring at him. She raised her legs, arching them over his shoulders. Without any hinderance, Anton pushed his mouth back to her juicy cunt and slid his tongue back inside her. She curved her lips into a soft smile, seemingly pleased at his submissive action. 

"Just like that, Anton. Lick me nice and slow."

Closing his eyes again, he concentrated on eating her. Since his hands were no longer touching, he considered grabbing his cock and wanking himself, but decided against it. He had not forgotten Jennifer scolding him for that. Sliding his tongue deeper inside her, he shook it hard, causing Jennifer to moan loudly. In excitement, he began to thrust his tongue in and out of her pussy at a faster pace now. Breathing heavily, Jennifer suddenly squeezed her legs around his head. She cleared her throat and spoke loudly.

"Anton! Look at me!" 

If the pressure of her legs squeezing his head did not get his attention, her voice certainly did. His eyes opened as he gazed up to see the face of his goddess. Jennifer did not look happy.

"I said nice and slow. Did you forget that?" 

There was no way for him to answer her question with a mouth full of pussy. Anton resumed thrusting his tongue inside her at another slow pace. Jennifer's stern look faded into a happy smile. She lowered her left hand to play with her clit, rubbing it as Anton watched. He had to wonder if she was teasing him by pleasuring herself like this when he was not allowed to use his hands. He began to wonder if he would be licking her womanhood until she reached her breaking point, or perhaps Jennifer had other ideas in mind. She kept her legs locked around his head, still holding him in place as the soles of her feet lightly touched his back. Anton's efforts with his mouth were rewarded with a serenade of her moans in pleasure.

"Mmmmmm, that's how I like it. Don't ever forget it. I like a man to take his time when he's licking me." 

She moved her left leg out from his shoulder first, then the right one. Now that Anton was free to move his face away from her thighs, Jennifer raised her right foot and then gently pushed it against his chest. This caught him by surprise, as he was now looking at black painted toenails.

"Did I do good, Jen?" 

Anton felt the need to ask her while feeling her cold foot up against his chest. Little did he know she was studying his reaction. Grinning widely, Jennifer nodded before she replied.

"You did get a little too excited, but you're a good boy. You listen well."

He glanced at her face for a moment, then back at her foot. Jennifer raised her big toe, as if to tease him.

"You like my feet, Anton?"

"Yes, they're beautiful."

A devious laugh cracked from Jennifer's voice.

"Mmmmm, I know you do. I've caught you staring at them so many times. I bet you would love to feel them wrapped around your cock. I'm sure you've thought about it before." 

His eyes widened after her words. Jennifer moved her foot away from him. Since he was still situated on her knees, she was able to stand and spread her legs. He expected her to make use of her feet after her last statement, but Jennifer instead turned around. She swung her giant booty in his face and then ran both of her hands back to spank both cheeks. Anton sat there in complete amazement at her epic booty.

"You've earned the privilege to touch my ass. Go ahead and give it a good squeeze, honey."

While gazing at the immense size of her booty, it was easy to lose track of time. Anton raised his hands and pressed them against her ass cheeks. He squeezed hard, watching his fingertips sink down into the soft firmness of her skin. This was the most supreme ass in all of the world, he thought to himself. Absolute perfection that could never be replaced.

"This is the best booty ever."

"You think so, Anton?"

"No, I don't think so. I know!" 

He squeezed her ass a second time, pulling the cheeks apart to study the crack. Jennifer bent over, pressing her hands down against the back rest of the couch. 

"Since you love my ass so much, would you like to eat it?" 

"Oh, I'd be honored to do that!" 

She had to know that was his reply, at least Anton told himself. 

"Show my booty some lovin', then. Since you didn't try to spank, you've earned this right. Eat it and enjoy yourself, honey." 

Spreading her legs out further, Jennifer leaned forward and her ass cheeks pulled apart slightly. Anton helped pull them further apart. He considered making a cheesy joke about parting those cheeks like Moses splitting the red sea to find her dark little hole. On second thought, he chose not to say anything stupid. As he gazed at her dark little hole, he bit his lower lip and then snaked his tongue out. Jennifer closed her eyes, now resting her chin on her left hand palm as she slowly smiled at the feeling of his tongue wiggling around her dark little hole.

"Mmmmmmm, now that's a good boy." 

His hands were still pressed against her booty cheeks, squeezing them hard as he worked his tongue inside her ass. Anton had to remind himself not to spank that ass, no matter how hard the urge was. Here he was with his head pushed into one of the most famous asses in the world. The privilege of doing this was enough to appreciate the moment. As he continued to eat her ass, Jennifer began to roll her hips. Before he could realize what was happening, Anton felt his face smothered with her booty. She was twerking, rolling her hips to make that ass clap up against his face. It proved difficult to keep his tongue inside her dark little hole, so Anton pulled it back and raked his tongue down the crack so he could enjoy this wonderful moment. Jennifer continued to roll her hips, now grinding her ass into his face.

This had to be the second best choice besides having her sit on his face. Anton was confident Jennifer would be doing that later, but not now. He moved his hands away from her ass, now freeing her booty cheeks to continue smacking and rubbing up against his face. All this time, he could feel his cock hard as a rock, desperate for attention. It took everything inside him to fight the urge to grab hold and begin stroking, but he managed to control himself. When Jennifer stopped twerking, Anton pressed his hands against her ass cheeks again and raked his tongue up the crack. He did this again, and then a third time, before he finally finished. Exhaling a deep breath, Jennifer glanced from across her right shoulder as if to look down at him. She then turned around, grinning as he was still on his knees after all this time.