Supreme Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once he was standing, Jennifer let go of his hand and then turned around. She pushed her giant booty out as she pressed her hands down on the other couch and spread her legs. At first, Anton was unsure of what she was hinting at. But the way she presented her most famous asset to him, he soon realized what it was. She glanced at him from across her right shoulder, smiling wide. 

"I know this is what you really want. You've proven yourself to me to be worthy of taking my ass."

Letting out a heavy sigh, Anton smiled at her.

"Jennifer, I don't know what to say..."

"I know, honey. Of all the men who wished they could fuck my ass... You Anton, have proven yourself worthy to me. I only let the best cocks find their way in my ass." 

Like the times before, she winked at him, then flashed her teeth in a full grin.

"Since you've been such a good boy, I want your cum dripping out of my ass when you're done."

That low, seductive voice had returned. So this was it, Anton thought to himself. After years of dreaming about this, he was going to be fucking one of the most famous asses in the world. Better yet, it was J-Lo, who he believed to have the greatest booty ever. He stepped forward and gripped his cock. When she turned her head forward, that was when he shoved it up the crack. Jennifer moaned and began to roll her hips, twerking on his dick.

"Mmmmmm, yeah. Come on and fuck my ass, Anton. You have no idea how much you're gonna love it."

She stopped twerking, as he was tempted to spank that ass, but restrained himself. Anton remembered Jennifer telling him he had not earned the right to spank her yet. He placed his hands on her cheeks, pulling them apart to find that dark little hole. To think that he had previously eaten her ass and was now getting to fuck it, was an amazing reward. Anton cried out in pleasure as he watched his cock push into her ass.

"Oh my god, I can't believe I'm doing this. This is-"

Jennifer cut him off in his speech.

"You better believe it, cause you're fucking my ass now! Come on and slam me in the ass!"

This was the most energetic Jennifer had appeared throughout this entire night. The best had truly been saved for last. Anton blinked his eyes, needing to do a double-take as he watched half of his cock disappear into her ass. The inner tunnel was tight but felt different from her pussy. He placed his hands on her hips and then began to thrust into her ass. Jennifer raised her head, moaning softly.

"Mmmmmm yeah! That's it! Fuck my ass!!" 

Anton was not sure how long he would last, but he was certain that he would give Jennifer all he had. He had no plans of stopping until he exploded in that ass. He groaned and grunted, watching her thick ass cheeks bounce and shake each time their bodies hit together, creating smacking sounds. Jennifer brought her left hand back and spanked her own booty to tease him. Anton could not help himself as he began to yell uncontrollably.

"Ohhhhh god! Ohhhhhhhh, man! Jennifer, you're the best!! THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!" 

He cried his words out to her, now thrusting harder and faster. Over and over, Anton bucked his hips to pump inch after inch of his cock into that booty. She moaned as her breasts bounced and shook underneath her. Those big gold hoop earrings were also bouncing around as her hair swayed.

"That's it! That's it!! Fuck my ass, Anton! Ohhhhhhh, yeah!!" 

Smack. Smack. Smack. His balls slapped against the undersides of that powerful ass. Anton was almost in tears at this point, his face scrunched up as he gave Jennifer every last thrust he had. Over and over, he continued to drive his cock in and out of her supreme booty as his legs began to shake. A powerful orgasm was looming. Anton moved his hands away from her hips and watched the movement of her booty cheeks. This was it. He could not take anymore, but at the same time, Anton did not want to stop. Thrust after thrust, inch after inch. He groaned and began whimpering as his cock erupted deep in her ass.

"OHHHHHHH, GODDDDDDD!! YESSSSSSS!!" 

His screams were loud, echoing outside the room and down the hall. Despite this feeling, Anton still managed two final thrusts into that ass before pulling his cock out. He stumbled backwards, falling down on the couch opposite of where Jennifer was bent over. Out of breath and feeling weak in the knees, he sat there and watched her slide her hands over that glorious booty. Jennifer pulled her ass cheeks apart, allowing his cum to drip down the crack. She began to giggle, as if she knew his eyes were watching. So much cum dripped out of her ass hole, flowing like a waterfall down the crack before falling to the carpet below. The sight was so beautiful. One of the many things they did tonight that he would never forget. No words were needed as Anton sat there, feeling as if he was about to pass out from exhaustion. A deep sleep was needed after living the greatest night of his life. 

******************

1 WEEK LATER

The car doors slammed shut in the distance. Chatter was heard among the many people coming and going through the airport. The sound of high heels stomping was heard much louder than any other shoes of the people stepping through the gates. One woman made her appearance known, though few people had recognized her so far. The paparazzi were late on arrival to catch Jennifer Lopez's departure from the Miami International Airport. Dressed like a boss in black pants and a matching jacket that covered her body, Jennifer let her fashion make a statement. A black outfit complete with sunglasses and her hair hanging in a high ponytail. Standing behind her was her latest side man. Anton wore sunglasses, but not the same kind his boss was wearing. His hair had recently been cut short, after she suggested it was needed.

A long talk was in order after that night they spent together. Jennifer told Anton she had 'big plans' for him. He quickly found out that her ideas did not involve an affair hidden from her husband. The door had been opened into her true inner-circle. Anton was the latest young man in a line of others who had been deemed 'worthy' enough for her. Together, they would fly to L.A. and reunite with her husband. Some business needed to be taken care of regarding some upcoming projects. So many questions he had were silenced, as Jennifer only told him to trust her. She offered Anton the opportunity to be trained in the art of love. He had the stamina and potential that she preferred. He believed her that he needed a mentor in the form of an older woman. This next plane ride would feel much different than the last, riding alongside his supreme queen.

TO BE CONTINUED