Surprise Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're on vacation, nobody here knows us, we can be as wild as we want, and nobody will know for the better." I thought to myself, he's right; it's time to go off and let the wild side out. Tim still had his fingers playing with my clit and breast; I whispered in his ears, "if you don't stop that, you're going to have to finish me off."

"Sounds good to me," Tim said.

I then felt something at the entrance of my pussy. I reach down to felt Tim's cock. He must have slid down his suit without me noticing. I look straight into Tim's eyes, jumped up and lowered myself on his cock, wrapped my legs around his waist, and began to slide up and down on his hard rod. I was so aroused, after only a few strokes, I came.

I could see the disappointment in his eyes for not allowing him the same pleasure. "We are just getting started; we don't want to rush the journey," I said. I gave him another kiss; in a teasing voice, I said, "But I'm still hot. We will finish this later". Then I broke apart, walked to our chairs, and sat down. The Cabana Boy came over, looked down at me, and stutter, "Mam, a, can I, do you need, want another drink. His eyes were utterly transfixed on my crotch. I was puzzled why he was looking at my crotch, so I look down. When Tim was fingering me, he pulled the suit aside, and I never pulled it back. My pussy was completely exposed, instead of being embarrassed and covering it. I just looked up at the Cabana Boy and smiled,

"do you like what you see?"

"Mam, it's so beautiful." He then went to get the drinks. Tim looked over and saw the suit pulled aside and looking at my bare pussy.

"Looks like you're letting the naughty side out a little bit."

"If you think this is being naughty, you haven't seen anything yet." I left the suit the way it was but closed my legs a little. Anybody that looked hard enough could see the bathing suit pulled aside and my beautiful shaved pussy. The Cabana Boy came back with our drinks, "these are on me." I looked up, smile, and said, "thank you very much," then opened my legs wide enough so he had a clear view. "No, thank you." Then I reach down, slid a finger between my pussy lips, brought it to my mouth, and licked it. "Mam, I have to get back to work, or I may lose my job, but if you need anything, you let me know, and I will be here in an instant. I'll be back to check on you very soon."

"Thank you very much; what's your name?"

"José."

"Jose, thank you very much; we'll see you later."

All the while, Tim was just watching the Cabana Boy and me. I looked over at him. "I'm in heat and need to get some relief. You need to fuck me soon, or I will take matters into my own hands and use BOB."I said.

"You don't have to say it twice." and headed to our room. As we walked past the bar, I waved to Jose the Cabana Boy; he waved back. After we passed through the lobby and rounded the corner, I stopped, looked over to Tim. "A little bit more of the naughty side of me is going to escape." He looked at me puzzled, and in one quick move, I removed my suit, tossed it to Tim. I was now completely naked except for my flip-flops; I then continued down the path to our bungalow. Tim walked behind me, all the while just watching me. When I got to the room, Tim started acting like he couldn't find the key in the bag; I knew he was doing it deliberately to postpone get in the room, and leaving a chance for anybody to see me. Standing naked on the path outside our door was a big turn-on for me; I never considered myself an exhibitionist, but the thought of someone seeing me was getting me excited and horny. I was completely turned on. As Tim looked for the key, I thought back earlier how I showed the Cabana Boy my bald pussy. I felt the wetness between my legs and looked down to see a trickle running down my inner thighs. Looking around, I saw the same couple from the beach walking towards us, I knew that they could see me, but I just stood there waiting for Tim.

He finally opened the door; I rushed in, turned around and gave Tim a passionate kiss, drop to my knees, pulled down his suit.

His dick sprung out at me, almost poking me in the eye. I looked up at him, smiled and said, I told you I would make it up to you, then started to lick around his balls, along his shaft working my way up to his head, slowly sliding the head into my mouth a couple of inches. Tim let out a low moan, indicating his approval. I did a few more short strokes; then I grabbed his ass, pulling my head forward, sliding his cock down my throat till my nose touched his pubic hair. Tim had always wanted me to do this, but I was reluctant, worrying about gagging. This time I had a few drinks, was relaxed, and was full of lust. I wanted to give Tim what he really wanted. I continued this for what seemed ever, loving the feeling of control and power. Tim was entirely under my control; I would let his orgasm build, then let it back down a bit, then back up. I did this10 or 12 times. I could tell that his cock was building up and about ready to explode, a few more strokes. "Oh, Babe, I'm going to blow a big one." I pulled forward again, pushing his cock deeper down my throat. I wanted him to cum in my mouth and down my throat. The first blast went straight to my belly; I pull back to catch my breath just in time to catch the second blast in my mouth. The third blast landed on my tits. I got up, gave Tim a big passionate kiss so he could taste his own cum.

"I love you so much," Tim said.

I looked at him, "I love you too; I hope you enjoyed it, and to be honest, I enjoyed it too; I can't believe all these years I have been scared of gagging. Tim stepped back and collapsed on the bed.

"Kim, that was incredible."

"So you liked it?

"Like, is not even close."

"Good, now it's your turn," I have my own needs to be satisfied. I climbed up on the bed, straddled his face, and lowered my sopping pussy over his mouth.

"Eat me now." Tim began by slowly sliding his tongue along my outer lips, teasing me. Then ever so slowly, working his tongue a little deeper with each pass until he was deep in my vagina and lapping up my flowing juices. As he worked on my pussy, I started to squeeze one of my breasts with one hand, slowly working toward my nipple. I then began to rolling it between my fingers and squeezing it hard. With the other hand, I rubbed my clit. I thought this is heaven, my tits being played with, my clit being rubbed, and my pussy getting eaten. What could make this better?

With a kinky thought. I remembered back a few weeks ago when Tim had slid a finger in my ass and the pleasure it had given me.

I moved my hand from my tit to my butt; I slowly circled the outer part of my anus with the tip of my finger. Then I reached over to the bed stand for some lube, squeezing a generous amount into my hand; I then applied it between my ass cheeks. I then return the finger to the place of my desire. A low moan escaped from my lips as the finger slid in a little. I pulled it out, then slid it in up to the second knuckle. That felt so good; I wanted more, so I pulled it almost all the way out, then slid it deeper. Then I began to move it around; as I did, I felt my anus loosening up. I wanted, even more, I pulled the finger out, to only add a second one. I was close to cumming but just couldn't get there. I got off Tim and grabbed a vibrator out of my bag.

Return to the bed, got on my hands and knees, ass high. "Tim, I need you to eat my pussy some more." "What are you planning with that?" "I am sure you will enjoy seeing." I then squeezed lube on the vibrator, turn it on, and shoved it deep in my ass. "Oh, My, God, Tim, Eat, Me, Now." Tim quite got back between my legs and started licking my engorged clit; I reached down with my free hand to spread my swollen pussy lips, so he could lick deeper. He was eating my pussy like a little boy licking a lollipop. This drove me crazy; I was in heat, with all the sexual tension from earlier today, Tim eating my pussy like a mad man, and a buzzing vibrator deep in my ass sent me over the top. The first orgasm hit me like a ton of rocks; my pussy began spasming. Then I started cumming and squirting all over Tim's face; he just kept eating me. The vibrator started to slide out of my ass till Tim grabbed it and started to fuck my ass with it. Then the next orgasm hit me so hard; my legs were like jello, I fell over on my side. I was cumming and squirting for what seemed an hour. Tim was still using the vibrator on my ass; he was not going to let me come down from my orgasm. "Tim, pleeeaaase, stoooop, I, cannnn't takkkke, anyyyyy, moooorrrree." The next thing I remember was waking up in each other's arms.


12