All Comments on 'Surefoot 57: Cloak and Dagger'

by Surefoot

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
SensualSigmaSensualSigmaover 3 years ago

Magneto on Narendra III, who'da thunk it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Outstanding!

Top notch! Couldn't put it down.

abiostudent3abiostudent3over 3 years ago

First of all... Fuck yes. I cannot tell you how satisfying this was - I've been waiting for it since, like, chapter 10.

That pathetic, bigoted, small little man got nothing more than he deserved.

Perhaps he was a product of his upbringing. Perhaps he was just racist and blinded by loss. Whatever it was, however, the last paragraphs of this this show that no matter what crap the section 31 gargoyles have flowing out their spigots, it has nothing to do with the good of the federation.

It, like every other organization of its ilk, is simply about collecting power, and applying it - typically in shortsighted ways unfathomably stupid, because they're too blinded by their own delusions of greatness and foresight.

...Sorry, uh, this chapter got to me a little. It feels particularly pertinent given the times. Very good writing though, thank you. You've managed to produce a villain I truly hated, which is an awfully rare thing. He still doesn't measure up to Dolores Umbridge, but I don't think anybody possibly could, for me.

Cheers, and here's to many, many more stories. It's killing ms the I've almost caught up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous