All Comments on 'Surefoot 73: The Longest Day'

by Surefoot

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hope that the powers that be at Paramount are paying attention to this series and author. As a long time Trekkie, I have become thoroughly invested in these characters, just as I have with all the ST series. Thanks to the author for bringing these stories and characters to life!

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHandsabout 2 years ago

Thank you. This one had me on the edge of my seat and fully involved. I had tears in my eyes at some points of this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is one of my all-time favorite series on this site. And I'm on here for more than a decade, having read thousands and thousands of stories.

I get why the series is in the Celebrities section, though it would get so much more traction in SF&F.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I so look forward to new installments of this kickass story! Rock on!!!

JoeOzoJoeOzoalmost 2 years ago

I have read this series almost nonstop for the past month. This is brilliantly conceived, plotted and written. With its drama, cliff hangers, wicked humour, great dialogue and implicit sex, it has drawn me in and totally immersed me in this Star Trek alternative world.

Congratulations and thank you Surefoot for a wildly entertaining series that is on par if not exceeding some of Literotica’s very best, like Tefler. Simply superlative!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous